1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI - New Update this Summer

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX  

475 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new Stunt Races?

• Awesome, bring more like those!
    • Good
    • Average, they're just like any other
    • Ehhh
  2. 2. What is your favourite of the new Stunt Races?

• "A Tight Spot"
    • "Bridge Too Far"
    • "Smoke Up Your Asphalt"
    • "Canyon Fodder"
    • "City Limits"
    • "Vicious Spiral"
    • "Cluster Struck"
    • "Sun, Sea and Chicanes"

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VitoCorleone1992

• Crateman

• Cash 4 Clickbait

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

since we are getting update to the customization, can we finally get these?

"Kapitan, Look what i bought from this Pegasus guys with the Money we stole off El Rubio"

Rockstar removed the unknown DLC packs a few minutes ago (one of which has a music label). I'm starting to believe those are tied with the E&E edition. That it could receive new radio stations or

10 hours ago, Trinitarios214 said:

I get the feeling that The Car Culture Update, might include a new car custom shop for the update, like Benny's.

i just hope they dont lock new wheels to that shop or only allow certain cars to enter like they did with bennys.

its stupid to have to glitch to get benny wheels on normal cars because of some arbitrary decision making by R*

• Like 8
1 hour ago, -Vy- said:

This big summer update will be the last update for ps4 & xbox one. 

I don't believe that'll be the case. On PS4/XB1 there's still many players and R*/T2 will want to profit as much as possible with the regularly profitable Christmas DLC.

I think after the Christmas DLC things will start to change as more get the newer consoles for gifts or what-not.

• Like 4
On 6/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, SummerFreeze said:

I mean the event week, so that would include the weekend.

But if you had paid for the heist previously, and only scoped the target during the event week, you would have needed to start another heist afterward to get the panther, also during the same week.

as I said in the message no, I started the heist during that week.

8 hours ago, VideoTech_ said:

This song from Rockstar really needs to be featured in GTA Online, it literally bangs. It's so good

I was gonna say it was banging in my ears... but actually it has something, very 80's, a mix of Depeche Mode, Pet shop boys and New order.

2 hours ago, -Vy- said:

i dont think thats gonna be the case, i see them dropping one more update next year for the current consoles before cutting them off and moving exclusively to make content for the e&e version.

VitoCorleone1992
35 minutes ago, Rburns said:

as I said in the message no, I started the heist during that week.

But did you set your heist before that week? (the 25k fee).

9 hours ago, VideoTech_ said:

This song from Rockstar really needs to be featured in GTA Online, it literally bangs. It's so good

Not a fan of the vocals and the tune is a bit repetitive. Was good for the first minute at least ...

Such is the nature of the genre. ;) That one and DJ Tennis - Atlanta were my favourite, might even prefer Atlanta even after writing that article on GTANet, after hearing the full versions, but I still really like WITW? cos of the 80's influence!

Atlanta has so much melodic nuance, and all the sweeping effects are really nice too. Not to mention the 90's House typical piano.

I kinda expected a bit more from that album honestly. Not really on the cutting edge of the music scene. Seem to be playing it safe. I guess we’ll have to see what’s in store for the future but this isn’t really filling me with confidence that they’ll try something different.

Cash 4 Clickbait
3 hours ago, GOKI JET said:

- New underglow for tuners (e.g. crazier color schemes and lighting patterns as seen in NFS and The Crew 2?)

- Spectrum (Full colour spectrum)

- RGB (Red, Green & Blue)

- Cherry (Red & Green)

- Regal (Purple & Yellow)

- Cliffford (Pink & Cyan)

And throw in Illuminated Clothing pattern control style options with new patterns designed for the cars neon kits.

Which, by the way any official R* lurkers; if Doomsday 2 ever becomes a thing with Self Driving Cars as a new enemy type (i.e. invisible NPC's with no programming to exit the vehicle they spawn in and no drive-by weapon and the inability for players to deal bullet damage or lock on to them, therefore only killable via vehicle explosion), they gotta have Pink & Cyan neon light kits, shows Cliffford is in control.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

i just hope they dont lock new wheels to that shop or only allow certain cars to enter like they did with bennys.

its stupid to have to glitch to get benny wheels on normal cars because of some arbitrary decision making by R*

I just want R* to add chrome option to the new street and offroad wheels.

Why they didn't add it in the first place? I guess we'll never know.

Also, if they do the car themed update, we definitely need an in-game custom HEX paintjob creator thru the LSC menu, its stupid to have to quit the game in order to edit the HEX from your edit crew color in Social Club everytime you need to paint different custom color (also allow us to save our custom color, just like your outfits).

Edited by Robin1996ify
5 hours ago, -Vy- said:

nah doubt it.

i think it will be a similiar timeline as 360/PS3 to XONE/PS4.

with that the PS4/XONE will get updates for like a year or so after the PS5/XSERIES versions drop, and then they will drop support for PS4/XONE

for example freemode events update was the first update that didn´t come to PS3/360, and it came like 10 months after the PS4/XONE versions dropped

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 2

I really hope they go with something like the I/E OST for this update original sountrack, it (at least for me) is by far the best dlc sountrack in the game. The only downside is having to be on a pursuit to really get it banging, but the trap and rap vibe it has gives such a nice touch to the missions.

• Like 2

Honestly I don’t care for JDM cars, just give me W126 and W223 S-Kasse and you got yourself a happy player. Gotta role play some ol school NYC crime boss. Oh yeah and bullet proof glass, I dont care if they charge 500k for it, I NEED IT.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Robin1996ify said:

Also, if they do the car themed update, we definitely need an in-game custom HEX paintjob creator thru the LSC menu, its stupid to have to quit the game in order to edit the HEX from your edit crew color in Social Club everytime you need to paint different custom color (also allow us to save our custom color, just like your outfits).

have suggested that for years

same with a color palette for the clothes so we can have clothing options other than the normal options

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Robin1996ify said:

I second this, it's so annoying that they didn't give us the option to have them in chrome. Also, if you put custom tyres on off-road wheels, the wheel tread marks revert back to the old design instead of staying as the new design they added a while ago, so I hope they change that.

Also, why can't we have any colour we want as our crew colour? You have to use inspect element in chrome to manually change the colour values to get the colour you want. Why not just give us the option to pick any colour in the first place?

10 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

But did you set your heist before that week? (the 25k fee).

No, I set the heist during panther week.

14 minutes ago, Rburns said:

No, I set the heist during panther week.

Was it your first time?

Just curious because for the first run we had to get some documents for that run and it's only on subsequent run throughs we can get alternative loot.

Otherwise I couldn't say what went wrong for you, sorry.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

i dont think thats gonna be the case, i see them dropping one more update next year for the current consoles before cutting them off and moving exclusively to make content for the e&e version.

I agree because of console shortages expected to go into 2022.  Sadly that limits what they can do for those updates as current gen is being held together by bailing wire and duct tape.

In addition to what @WildBrick142 found, there are two new variables I've noticed,

ctscf 0 - 9, Cutscene Float

ctscv 0 - 9, Cutscene Vector

These are linked with "ctsc", a variable used as Cutscene ID for mid-mission and exit/ending cutscenes. In some cases, it can apply to the cutscene that plays out when you infiltrate Mount Chiliad through the secret tunnel entrance during the Doomsday Scenario.

There are 10 values for each of these two variables. I'm not sure what the float value variables are made for, maybe to have multiple cutscenes play out at multiple locations, or a single cutscene at multiple locations. Either way, these vectors suggests we would have multiple trigger locations for cutscenes. This is highly likely tied with the multi-part vehicle-themed robbery missions. It also suggest that those missions would be instanced as in they would function much like contact missions which was totally expected tbh.

Having multiple trigger locations may also be needed because those missions might be PvPvE, having multiple crews compete against each other to steal the most cars. Although, I could be totally off on this.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

In addition to what @WildBrick142 found, there are two new variables I've noticed,

ctscf 0 - 9, Cutscene Float

ctscv 0 - 9, Cutscene Vector

These are linked with "ctsc", a variable used as Cutscene ID for mid-mission and exit/ending cutscenes. In some cases, it can apply to the cutscene that plays out when you infiltrate Mount Chiliad through the secret tunnel entrance during the Doomsday Scenario.

There are 10 values for each of these two variables. I'm not sure what the float value variables are made for, maybe to have multiple cutscenes play out at multiple locations, or a single cutscene at multiple locations. Either way, these vectors suggests we would have multiple trigger locations for cutscenes. This is highly likely tied with the multi-part vehicle-themed robbery missions. It also suggest that those missions would be instanced as in they would function much like contact missions which was totally expected tbh.

Having multiple trigger locations may also be needed because those missions might be PvPvE, having multiple crews compete against each other to steal the most cars. Although, I could be totally off on this.

So, more missions from our favorite Armenian, I guess 🙃

20 minutes ago, VCPR Official said:

So, more missions from our favorite Armenian, I guess 🙃

I think we may meet a new contact.

• Like 3

I don't see Simeon of all people dealing with tuner cars. :kekw: Some people in this topic have contempt for anything GTAO related running so deep in their veins, they forget the addition of people like Benny and such lmao.

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I don't believe that'll be the case. On PS4/XB1 there's still many players and R*/T2 will want to profit as much as possible with the regularly profitable Christmas DLC.

I think after the Christmas DLC things will start to change as more get the newer consoles for gifts or what-not.

Inb4 some nerd posts the 'consoles sold' stat again to try and debate this 🤣

It's hard as f*ck to get a new console, I finally got lucky 2 weeks ago but there are TONS of people out there who want a new console but can't get one due to bots and scalpers swiping them all up.

R* is smart to not toss CG to the curb, Christmas DLC is always a cash sink and with potentially a fraction of the Xbox One/PS4 players around on NG... it'd make sense to release it on CG too. Like how many games that were 'NG' only just happen to be putting out versions for the CG consoles now. Wonder why they'd be doing that? lmao

i really hope they add one thing. New rims but with option to apply them to other cars like new lights in arena workshop. Or just new rims for all cars

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I don't see Simeon of all people dealing with tuner cars. :kekw: Some people in this topic have contempt for anything GTAO related running so deep in their veins, they forget the addition of people like Benny and such lmao.

this will be a good moment to introduce yusuf and his arab money!!

Edited by CarimboHanky