1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XI πŸ›ΈπŸš—πŸ”₯πŸ”ͺ

Spider-Vice

On 10/22/2021 at 12:35 PM, SeaWallTx said:

Well, tried again today and still got the dammed shades, 8 times now.

Also...

Screenshot-20211021-200245.png

Screenshot-20211022-073732.png

Screenshot-20211022-122314.png

Β 

...thats the bullshlt response they gave and the reply i sent.

Β 

We'll see 🀷

Β 

Β 

^idk what thats aboutπŸ™„

Got this reply today...

Screenshot-20211023-103200.png

Β 

BUT in better news, on my 11th Event Cargo Business Battle, i got the necklace...

17caea2c35867-screenshot-Url.jpg

17caea880f062-screenshot-Url.jpg

Β 

So done and done.😺

Wow, wasting customer supports time AND insulting them because you can't handle poor luck with RNG over a dumb necklace you'll forget about next week... I'm sorry but you really came off as an entitled prick in that ticket. Not sure how someone could screenshot that and share it thinking they would look like a victim

Edited by Cyoctane

3 hours ago, Cyoctane said:

Wow, wasting customer supports time AND insulting them because you can't handle poor luck with RNG over a dumb necklace you'll forget about next week... I'm sorry but you really came off as an entitled prick in that ticket. Not sure how someone could screenshot that and share it thinking they would look like a victim

So he us wasting customer supports time because he is using customer support exactly for what they are intended for? Solving issues and answering customers (players) questions.

Β 

Β 

And calling their response bullsh*t is not an insult, its pretty damn accurate. If they tell you to wait 72 hours for an item that should unlock imidiatly according to the newswire than either R* forgot to brief their extern support or the support guy doesnt get proper information before responding to the customer and just replies something that fits.

Β 

You and I may not care about the item, but he does. And I can understand why. Having basicly every unlock or giveaway is pretty rare.

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Cyoctane said:

Β 

I've had dealings with support that equal this level of moronic stupidity on their part. I reported a glitch with video proof and it took 5 back and forth emails of increasing frustration before someone acknowledged it was a glitch and not something that required I "delete the cache and reboot the system".

Β 

The company makes BILLIONS off us each year, the least they could do is have knowledgeable people answering the email.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Β 

And calling their response bullsh*t is not an insult, its pretty damn accurate.

Β 

I was referring to the part where he said "understand the game, it's sad when players understand more than customer support"

Β Customer support aren't devs, they have guidelines they follow based on what type of issue is being reported.Β 

Β 

and yes I do think it's a waste of time to use customer support because you want them to just give you an item instead of earning it, even if the RNG sucks. Considering he got the necklace anyway, it's clear there was no glitch with his game. You wouldn't contact an MMO's customer support demanding they give you an item because you ran a raid multiple times and didn't get what you wanted. Customer support is for real problems that a player can't fix themselves

• Like 2
  • excuseme 1

5 hours ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

I've had dealings with support that equal this level of moronic stupidity on their part. I reported a glitch with video proof and it took 5 back and forth emails of increasing frustration before someone acknowledged it was a glitch and not something that required I "delete the cache and reboot the system".

Β 

The company makes BILLIONS off us each year, the least they could do is have knowledgeable people answering the email.

Support is outsourced and that's why Rockstar is a billion dollar company. Actually competent customer service costs money. So reporting a glitch to Rockstar Support is like reporting a bug in Google search to YouTube India.

Β 

10 hours ago, Cyoctane said:

I'd have to agree. It's only about a 1 in 1000 chance to get the same one of two items in 10 straight business battles, but with GTA Online's player base that's still like a hundred players this would have happened to.

Edited by SummerFreeze

Apparently the FZ UFO Business Battle is active right now.Β  So you can visit a real UFO while you deliver parts from a fake UFO

• KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1