1. 1. Who should win MOTW #178?

• Spook: Liquor Deal
    • John David: Offer You Can't Refuse
    • The Monster: The Factory Raid
    • Stardust101: Protection Money
    • Mister A:The Ambush
    • Axoez: The Rat

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2021 at 08:00 PM

ShmoopieVictim
On 3/11/2021 at 7:52 AM, Robert17 said:

Btw, the reason your mission is not qualified is because of it's edgy stupid plot.

In this mission you're literally ending up killing your mom, mafia telling you to kill a lot of children at a children's playground (for no absolute reason) and then commit suicide at the end.

If you removed these elements from your mission, it could've been qualified. But it's not fitting the theme anyway, 20% of the mission is actually getting into the mafia part (kinda).

Better luck next time¬†ūü§°

I don't understand. This is my first time participating. I read the rules, my mission doesn't break any of the rules. What rules have I missed? You can't do this.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:49 PM, M316 said:

Due to the mission breaking boundaries and including non acceptable behavior, ShmoopieVictim's mission will be disqualified for breaking the rules as well including suspicious activities in the mission's elements. Hereby also you are not allowed to vote as you are new to the community as well as bringing controversial topics in the mission

Also @The Monster, voting for yourself is not allowed

What rules does it break? I want a highlight of the official ruleset it breaks. 

• KEKW 2
4 minutes ago, ShmoopieVictim said:

I don't understand. This is my first time participating. I read the rules, my mission doesn't break any of the rules. What rules have I missed? You can't do this.

go seek for attention somewhere else

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, ShmoopieVictim said:

Duuudeee, do you really think killing kids is good content? 

46 minutes ago, ShmoopieVictim said:

Doesn't matter what rules you broke, it's common sense.

The host is obviously not gonna qualify a mission with such a stupid plot which involves killing kids and suicidal content (like you gotta be actually kidding me).

ShmoopieVictim
1 hour ago, spk_oo said:

go seek for attention somewhere else

What attention? Obviously I want attention, isn't that the point of this contest? To show off your mission to other people?

41 minutes ago, Mister A said:

Duuudeee, do you really think killing kids is good content? 

Due to legal reasons, all characters features in my missions are over 18 years of age. It is a thought provoking scenario, just because it's different does it mean it's bad?

24 minutes ago, Robert17 said:

Doesn't matter what rules you broke, it's common sense.

The host is obviously not gonna qualify a mission with such a stupid plot which involves killing kids and suicidal content (like you gotta be actually kidding me).

Rules matter. My mission doesn't break any rules. This is literally illegal. You are disqualifying my mission for subjective opinions. What, you can't handle thought provoking content? You can't be doing this. Where are the admins? The moderators? I am being punished for thinking differently.

Posted (edited)

Ok this is getting out of hand, for all future hosts please put a disclaimer for all participants and trolls with idiotic mindsets. if we wanna stop this sh*t this is a step in the right direction because what is happening here is ridiculous and out of order. Trolls will obviously state bad justifications to try to be reasonable. In fact these trolls only want one thing.... ATTENTION and yall are giving to them. I am man enough to admit that i sometimes acted like you all in the past, but this is rididculos now and it is crystal clear that the individual here is a troll and a very ignorant one. So please fight the cause not ignite it ffs.....

Edited by M316
  • Like 2
The Monster

Do you know what else I did not participate in the weekly missions contest? There are a lot of bad comments about my missions

56 minutes ago, M316 said:

Ok this is getting out of hand, for all future hosts please put a disclaimer for all participants and trolls with idiotic mindsets. if we wanna stop this sh*t this is a step in the right direction because what is happening here is ridiculous and out of order. Trolls will obviously state bad justifications to try to be reasonable. In fact these trolls only want one thing.... ATTENTION and yall are giving to them. I am man enough to admit that i sometimes acted like you all in the past, but this is rididculos now and it is crystal clear that the individual here is a troll and a very ignorant one. So please fight the cause not ignite it ffs.....

@The John David since you won please read this before hosting the next contest, congratz btw.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ShmoopieVictim said:

What attention? Obviously I want attention, isn't that the point of this contest? To show off your mission to other people?

Due to legal reasons, all characters features in my missions are over 18 years of age. It is a thought provoking scenario, just because it's different does it mean it's bad?

Rules matter. My mission doesn't break any rules. This is literally illegal. You are disqualifying my mission for subjective opinions. What, you can't handle thought provoking content? You can't be doing this. Where are the admins? The moderators? I am being punished for thinking differently.

Hello Rathard. Your activity on this site has shifted between 3 different states so far in the US which means you're using a VPN. You really wanted to come back to troll us through another account? We'd have had no issues with you participating if you had just behaved like a normal member for a few weeks, which means I'd have considered revoking your participation ban and/or your discord ban. But it seems your intention is not to participate but rather to create borderline controversial edgy content so that you can argue with members here about how your mission never breaks the rules. I've gotta agree, you're pretty good at pissing everyone off while staying within the established rules. This is some of the best trolling I've seen.

But nah mate, we're not letting you participate, since ban-evading is not allowed by our rules, let alone in the forums. I've talked to a forums mod about this and the forums admins have confirmed.

I got an update as I was writing this post: Rathard has received a temp ban on the forums and his two alts (ShmoopieVictim and another account called The Beast) have been nuked.

Edited by RithRake24
2 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

I got an update as I was writing this post: Rathard has received a temp ban on the forums and his two alts (ShmoopieVictim and another account called The Beast) have been nuked.

Kinda suspected the beast is a Rathard alt. Now this page is turned for good, hopefully. 

Congratulations @The John David, give us a good one

• Like 3
4 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Your activity on this site has shifted between 3 different states so far in the US which means you're using a VPN

or he's constantly moving to a new house

On 3/12/2021 at 4:34 AM, M316 said:

but besides that it was pretty simple and average for a stand alone mission

I don't know why, but I feel like I can't fit a story in one mission anymore.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:34 AM, M316 said:

but since the driving part took most of the gameplay sequence

I didn't realize San Fierro to Los Santos was that far, I thought it was only like 2-3 minutes to go from SF to LS. And no I didn't play-test it.

I'm not proud of this entry anymore after you pointed out these mistakes, imagine me having a child, it probably would be in a dumpster in just a week.

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1
The John David

Thank you so much everyone here for the big support you gave on me.

5 hours ago, M316 said:

@The John David since you won please read this before hosting the next contest, congratz btw.

Sure! I'll be glad to? Never imagine the MOTW is starting to get toxic mindset this days? That's... blasphemy :(

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, The John David said:

Never imagine the MOTW is starting to get toxic mindset this days? That's... blasphemy :(

Yes, pretty unfortunate. And congratulations for winning MOTW #178 @The John David.

10 hours ago, Axoez said:

I'm not proud of this entry anymore after you pointed out these mistakes, imagine me having a child, it probably would be in a dumpster in just a week.

It isn't when u have FBI agents up ur ass the whole time

On 3/13/2021 at 2:54 AM, RithRake24 said:

Hello Rathard. Your activity on this site has shifted between 3 different states so far in the US which means you're using a VPN. You really wanted to come back to troll us through another account? We'd have had no issues with you participating if you had just behaved like a normal member for a few weeks, which means I'd have considered revoking your participation ban and/or your discord ban. But it seems your intention is not to participate but rather to create borderline controversial edgy content so that you can argue with members here about how your mission never breaks the rules. I've gotta agree, you're pretty good at pissing everyone off while staying within the established rules. This is some of the best trolling I've seen.

But nah mate, we're not letting you participate, since ban-evading is not allowed by our rules, let alone in the forums. I've talked to a forums mod about this and the forums admins have confirmed.

Wait... This was the dude I reported!?

So, he indeed was a troll. Also, wdym he wasn't breaking the rules?

One of the forum rules:

* No Spam Off-topic, nonsensical, one word or otherwise pointless and non-contributory posts (such as single GIF or image posts), double posting is frowned upon, and only allowed if necessary. Do not bump a topic unless needed.

...and sure enough he was posting nonsensical and pointless stuffs in DYOM's support forum. I let it slide for a post or 2 but, later when he began spamming me on all of my posts moreover, started bumping into topics from 3 years ago with no logical thing to say what-so-ever and that's when I decided to report him on GTANet's Support Forum! To catch on with the whole story here's the link - https://gtaforums.com/topic/969514-reporting-a-profile-for-spamming/?tab=comments#comment-1071497655

Honestly, I didn't knew that trolls exist, even here XD 

Edited by Anime Guy
3 hours ago, Anime Guy said:

Honestly, I didn't knew that trolls exist, even here XD 

I was equally surprised xD

3 hours ago, Anime Guy said:

he wasn't breaking the rules?

He managed to make a very controversial mission that technically still abide by the rule of MOTW (other than the part where you can't participate with a controversial/offensive mission),
1. It's not a stolen mission
2. It fitted, a bit
3. He made it himself
4. Nobody helped him made it
5. He didn't vote for himself
6. He didn't even vote for anyone so this rule doesn't count
7. This mission was brand new
8. It's not a part of a MP/Storyline
9. It doesn't require mod to complete (other than teleport to marker mod for those that doesn't have to patience to drive everywhere)
10. It doesn't cause crash
11. He didn't submit a video tutorial or trailer to his mission
12. Again, he didn't vote anyone, so this rule doesn't count (maybe)
13. He didn't review anything, so this rule doesn't count... again
14. He's not hosting the MOTW
15. He's not hosting the MOTW
Rule of MOTW

Edited by Axoez
32 minutes ago, Axoez said:

He managed to make a very controversial mission that technically still abide by the rule of MOTW (other than the part where you can't participate with a controversial/offensive mission),
1. It's not a stolen mission
2. It fitted, a bit
3. He made it himself
4. Nobody helped him made it
5. He didn't vote for himself
6. He didn't even vote for anyone so this rule doesn't count
7. This mission was brand new
8. It's not a part of a MP/Storyline
9. It doesn't require mod to complete (other than teleport to marker mod for those that doesn't have to patience to drive everywhere)
10. It doesn't cause crash
11. He didn't submit a video tutorial or trailer to his mission
12. Again, he didn't vote anyone, so this rule doesn't count (maybe)
13. He didn't review anything, so this rule doesn't count... again
14. He's not hosting the MOTW
15. He's not hosting the MOTW
Rule of MOTW

I was talking 'bout forum rules. MOTW has nothin' to do with it!

1 hour ago, Anime Guy said:

I was talking 'bout forum rules. MOTW has nothin' to do with it!

Okay then...