3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Worst character in the GTA series.

deadlyarmagh

Okay after I played alot of gta series (without LCS and VCS) I will put all worst character from all games. It's strict my opinion.

GTA 3 - Claude Speed (I hated so much because he can't talk I know rockstar don't coding his voice or something but it was incredible worst I hate him)

GTA Vice City - Sonny ( you know already why I hated so much)

GTA San Andreas - Sweet ( Worst character and brother to CJ)

GTA 4 - Dimitri Rascolav

GTA 5 - Trevor for me

muvdafucupouttahere

Worst character of the whole series would have to be Hilary King from GTA VC. The guy had no point in the story and ended up dying at the actual heist.

9 hours ago, deadlyarmagh said:

Okay after I played alot of gta series (without LCS and VCS) I will put all worst character from all games. It's strict my opinion.

GTA 3 - Claude Speed (I hated so much because he can't talk I know rockstar don't coding his voice or something but it was incredible worst I hate him)

GTA Vice City - Sonny ( you know already why I hated so much)

GTA San Andreas - Sweet ( Worst character and brother to CJ)

GTA 4 - Dimitri Rascolav

GTA 5 - Trevor for me

That's a good list although in my opinion I think Dimitri Rascolav was a well written antagonist.

• Like 2
Richie Makyura

Miguel, this dude have a face of a "Baddest person in the World" And don't do anything on LCS and 3.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWr_DJX8GShxOUjuEblSn

• Like 1
deadlyarmagh

That's a good list although in my opinion I think Dimitri Rascolav was a well written antagonist.

Yeah it is

In my opinion, it's gotta be Avery Carrington. In 1998 (LCS), the dude wears the same old cowboy hat, same old wig, same old clothes and even the same old shoes he was wearing twelve years ago in 1986 (VC).

Ryder, worst character in the game and the whole series. He's a loudmouth, trash-talking, light-skinned asshole who had treated CJ very cruelly from the get go and ruins every mission he appears in. I don't understand how any of you fans can like this character. You wouldn't like a character that treated you cruelly like he did to CJ, now would you? Yeah everything @Osho said about this character was accurate. He should have been taken out of the story completely. That's why actual good characters such as CJ, Sweet, Tenpenny, and especially Big Smoke are well remembered while Ryder is pretty much forgotten about. lol

• KEKW 1
  • Bruh 2
3 hours ago, DK06282000 said:

Ryder, worst character in the game and the whole series. He's a loudmouth, trash-talking, light-skinned asshole who had treated CJ very cruelly from the get go and ruins every mission he appears in.

That's why I love Ryder

• Like 7
On 3/28/2021 at 12:36 AM, DK06282000 said:

Ryder, worst character in the game and the whole series. He's a loudmouth, trash-talking, light-skinned asshole who had treated CJ very cruelly from the get go and ruins every mission he appears in. I don't understand how any of you fans can like this character. You wouldn't like a character that treated you cruelly like he did to CJ, now would you? Yeah everything @Osho said about this character was accurate. He should have been taken out of the story completely. That's why actual good characters such as CJ, Sweet, Tenpenny, and especially Big Smoke are well remembered while Ryder is pretty much forgotten about. lol

Well, I would much rather not have him included in the story than to have him written poorly as a traitor and antagonist.

• 3 weeks later...
HungItSlays
On 2/17/2021 at 12:41 AM, Wayne Kerr said:

He's a chump. Forget Franklin, Niko is the one with a yee yee ass haircut tbh.

But yeah for a more appropriate answer, I'd choose Hilary King from Vice City. I think that mission where you race him is fun but as for the character himself there was no point to him, I guess they were going for a comedic relief character with him but imo he was neither entertaining nor did his character serve any purpose he just existed. 

Tbh it's hard to choose who the worst character is, is a pretty vague question and my answer could change another day. Who would you say is your worst character @Nametaken

Are you kidding? Niko Bellic is the best character in GTA series. Franklin was the lamest character that deserves a yee yee ass haircut that doesn't have character development at all.

6 minutes ago, HungItSlays said:

Niko Bellic is the best character in GTA series

That's not how you spell Trevor Phillips. 

HungItSlays
2 minutes ago, Wayne Kerr said:

That's not how you spell Trevor Phillips. 

I never said it was Trevor Phillips, When did I said that?

Carl Theft Auto
38 minutes ago, HungItSlays said:

I never said it was Trevor Phillips, When did I said that?

I think it was meant to be a joke.

HungItSlays
12 hours ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

I think it was meant to be a joke.

oh ok I got it, I thought he just messing with me, sorry about it.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

I always found Mike Toreno to be an unbearable blowhard, but maybe that was the point with his character. 

• Bruh 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Maria Latore is the worst character ever she just makes Toni's and Claude's lives harder with her stupidity. Then there's the annoying bitch Catalina that is also a coward by sneaking behind and point a gun to C.J's head when he asks '' -Where is this stupid bitch?!''

Edited by Weeamer
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Vlad in IV - absolute joke with a very high opinion of himself. Made me laugh when Mikhail said he only kept him around to f*ck his sister lol.

Kaname Madoka

Hilary is fcking useless, he is the most useless character in all GTA universes combined.

Zero is also another shtty character, Mori is one hell of a annoying ass dude.

But to me the one who takes the cake is Tonya, my god she's so fcking annoying goddamn, not only that, her missions are the worst in the game, snorefest is an understatement, she's one of the reasons i don't play V's Story anymore, i dread having to do those missions again.

• KEKW 1
  • Bruh 1
Jokeman123
32 minutes ago, Kaname Madoka said:

Hilary is fcking useless, he is the most useless character in all GTA universes combined.

Zero is also another shtty character, Mori is one hell of a annoying ass dude.

But to me the one who takes the cake is Tonya, my god she's so fcking annoying goddamn, not only that, her missions are the worst in the game, snorefest is an understatement, she's one of the reasons i don't play V's Story anymore, i dread having to do those missions again.

Her missions are optional

• Like 2
Kaname Madoka
8 minutes ago, Jokeman123 said:

I know, but i always go for 100% in all GTAs, i only fully completed V once and like i've said, just the thought of having to do her missions, just to get 0.5 towards the 100% is enough to me go and play another GTA.

Internet Person
On 3/17/2021 at 12:04 AM, muvdafucupouttahere said:

Worst character of the whole series would have to be Hilary King from GTA VC. The guy had no point in the story and ended up dying at the actual heist.

That guy was useless. Why did Phil recommend him?

billiejoearmstrong8
On 5/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, Jokeman123 said:

You have to do the first one to unlock all other Strangers and Freaks missions and all of them if you want to buy the towing company so barely. I'd only call them truly optional if they didn't unlock other things or count towards 100%.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Moreover, you can't do them all in one go - you have to wait several days for them to appear. 

Awful.

Same with this Barry guy. Terrible.

Edited by Americana
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
almightyvasi
Posted (edited)

GTA SA -

Zero. This f*cking nerd is useless in all means, and the missions? good lord.

Sweet - Bitchy and ungreatful f*ck who rather prefers to hang with dope fiends and crack whores than to live as a king alongside CJ, this whole cheesy hood mentality of his

GTA IV -

Manny - Some cringy wannabe activist who irritates me on a personal level, but his missions were kinda nice though.

Mori - Like his little dicked brother, annonying and just unnecessary to the plot. This also adds up to all the racings moments in games I can't stand.

Rocco - The lamest, possibly a homo, mobster I have ever seen. Fled LC after getting bitched by Luis, and later killed in a good ol fashion in V. 

Ashley - Remorseless, cheating, ugly junkie skank that led to Johnny death, should've left to rot in IV like a bad dream but no they had to drag her useless ass to V. 

Gracie Ancelotti - In all honesty I glad Niko and Luis knocked down this bitch. She also literally got her 5 brothers all killed at once lol there's no excuse for that i'd shoot myself if I had a daughter like her

GTA V - 

Barry and Marnie - Like the rest of the annoying strangers found in LS, I found him and this crazed bitch to be the absolutely the WORST. Their missions were a complete waste of my time, although you do get a good outcome in the Kifflom episode. 

Tonya - Not even worth ranting over. One encounter and you'll understand, for the very least make her a side bitch for Franklin. I honestly hate all the crackheads in the series, every single one of them is a pain in the ass.

Michael - Honestly, I generally dislike him in game and his ass-licking voice actor. He's far from being a badass as he's presented all around, an alcoholic cu*k who besides his slow time bullets ability has literally nothing to contribute, yeah some of his missions were fun but I think they could've went for a bit less pathetic excuse of a character.

Edited by almightyvasi
  • Bruh 1
CynicalMexican

Elizabeta Torres - she's an unbearable blowhard drug lord and I honestly wish you had a mission where you kill her thugs and cap her ass. At least she went to jail.

Martin Madrazo - same reasons as above, unfortunately he isn't arrested or killed.

Michael's entire family - ugh. They were completely irredeemable and a bunch of spoiled sh*ts. They irritate me on a personal level.

Bulgarin - whiny and a big douche. At least Luis kills him

Honorable mention:

The wannabe border patrol dudes - I always just killed them with whatever weapons I had, lol

• 2 weeks later...
LeatherJacketSoldier

OG Loc. By f*cking far. That dude is too unbearable. San Andreas' Catalina comes in second place. And I never could really understand why many people hate Zero, he's indeed a good character and I can think of many people in GTA series that come between SA's Catalina and him, first of them being VCS' Lance Vance.