2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Worst character in the GTA series.

Could you be more specific? Does this apply only to Antagonist's or Protagonist's? Can it include side characters?

This dude named Massimo Torini. He's supposed to be the main antagonist of GTA Liberty City Stories, but there is like two people in the world who still remember that. Poor guy...

ziZbFbU.png

4 hours ago, RenegadeAngel said:

This dude named Massimo Torini. He's supposed to be the main antagonist of GTA Liberty City Stories, but there is like two people in the world who still remember that. Poor guy...

ziZbFbU.png

What about Franco Forellie 

He's an antagonist who isn't in the game LMAO

• Like 2

No just any character.

12 hours ago, ThermalMoon said:

Could you be more specific? Does this apply only to Antagonist's or Protagonist's? Can it include side characters?

Edited by Nametaken
9 hours ago, Nametaken said:

Why him? He's such a good character.

He's a chump. Forget Franklin, Niko is the one with a yee yee ass haircut tbh.

But yeah for a more appropriate answer, I'd choose Hilary King from Vice City. I think that mission where you race him is fun but as for the character himself there was no point to him, I guess they were going for a comedic relief character with him but imo he was neither entertaining nor did his character serve any purpose he just existed. 

Tbh it's hard to choose who the worst character is, is a pretty vague question and my answer could change another day. Who would you say is your worst character @Nametaken

Edited by Wayne Kerr
  • Like 3
billiejoearmstrong8

Another candidate

tumblr_mz5f1rjC0T1t74x6vo3_250.png

Get this, this guy is high 🤣. And he's Asian 🤣🤣🤣. High and Asian, that's hilarious right?!

ToxicHumans999

tonya from those towing missions on gta V shes annoying asf  cant stand that bitch

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Wayne Kerr said:

He's a chump. Forget Franklin, Niko is the one with a yee yee ass haircut tbh.

But yeah for a more appropriate answer, I'd choose Hilary King from Vice City. I think that mission where you race him is fun but as for the character himself there was no point to him, I guess they were going for a comedic relief character with him but imo he was neither entertaining nor did his character serve any purpose he just existed. 

Tbh it's hard to choose who the worst character is, is a pretty vague question and my answer could change another day. Who would you say is your worst character @Nametaken

My least favorite character is officer Tenpenny. I don't like how he makes CJ do his dirty work. 

• Like 2

I think OG Loc, Mori and Stretch are the worst characters. Also Lazlow, but only in the HD era.

4 hours ago, Nametaken said:

My least favorite character is officer Tenpenny. I don't like how he makes CJ do his dirty work. 

Tenpenny is an antagonist, so he's supposed to not to be likeable. But most people of the forum appreciate the way he was written and the voice acting (Tenpenny was voiced by Samuel L. Jackson).

Edited by AllNightLong
  • Like 2
On 2/17/2021 at 12:15 PM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Another candidate

tumblr_mz5f1rjC0T1t74x6vo3_250.png

Get this, this guy is high 🤣. And he's Asian 🤣🤣🤣. High and Asian, that's hilarious right?!

I know a person who laughs hysterically every time this guy appears. I'm totally serious. 

Be a little more specific. Do you mean the characters who are the worst written of the series, or the characters who have the worst executed personality in the series? Because so many people might misconstrue this topic as "least favorite character".

22 minutes ago, watersgta3 said:

Be a little more specific. Do you mean the characters who are the worst written of the series, or the characters who have the worst executed personality in the series? Because so many people might misconstrue this topic as "least favorite character".

No matter what the specifics are, it's still Sweet

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1
billiejoearmstrong8
18 hours ago, watersgta3 said:

Yeah this is an important distinction. I went with worst written when I replied. But if I was going with most unpleasant personality/most hateable my answer would be different (it would be Mori Kibbutz - not a badly written or pointless character who I'd prefer not to be the game, just an extremely hateable character).

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
BrainDeadRaven

I'm torn between Trevor and Lance Vance, both are disgusting excuses for human beings, complete f*cking train wrecks, even the f*cked up worlds they live in would be just a little bit better without them.

Just Trevor's opening scene was a dumpster fire of trash, setting him up as a completely irredeemable character, flaws is one thing, but seriously?! R*ckstar was just seeing how shockingly trashy they could make a character and still make people love them.

Lance Vance - His brother bent over backwards having his back, and he betrayed him every way he could. He stole from him, messed with a woman he knew his brother was in love with, probably responsible for his brothers death, betrays Tommy, and the whole while, in his mind, he's the victim, everyone owes him. After playing LCS I went back and played vice city just to be able to kill him again.

19 hours ago, Ser_Salty said:

No matter what the specifics are, it's still Sweet

He was toxic af, and his family really was better off without him. Like seriously, he's in prison, CJ and Kendl start coming up...he gets out, he tries to drag both of them back to the hood. Another waste of digital flesh.

On a side note, way ta go R*ckstar for creating characters that can invoke strong emotions lol

• Like 2
On 2/18/2021 at 6:05 PM, watersgta3 said:

Just any kind.

Poorly-written: Hilary. Just useless and unnecessary. The mission where we raced him was a fun ride though. If he wasn't at the heist, nothing would change.

Most annoying: Mori. I can't really stand this douche.

I never really understood why Hilary was even part of the heist. And your right nothing would change. And Mori...... Well...... I haven't played TBOGT in a while so I don't remember many cutscenes with Mori.