• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• Felipeborges388

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patience is a virtue.

A "felt nostalgia, might delete later" moment.

Hands across thi ocean brother brother    Tae happier days        

@Conici @Crateman @philipg193

GTA3: Liberty City

GTA4: Liberty City

Yes its a completely different story focusing on different characters, but doesn't change the fact that its both in the same city and essentially a kind of remaster, just like how 5 is kind of a remaster of SA, its just that these remasters are nothing like remasters from other publishers (who just use the term remaster to describe remake) so maybe thats where you guys get confused?

8 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

@Conici @Crateman @philipg193

GTA3: Liberty City

GTA4: Liberty City

Yes its a completely different story focusing on different characters, but doesn't change the fact that its both in the same city and essentially a kind of remaster, just like how 5 is kind of a remaster of SA, its just that these remasters are nothing like remasters from other publishers (who just use the term remaster to describe remake) so maybe thats where you guys get confused?

Iam not confused at all, iam certain 100% that GTA 4 is not GTA III remastered. My own personal opinión, i respect yours, but i strongly disagree.

I have a clear concept of remaster and i know the difference with remake.

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 6

Actually I think GTA IV and GTA V are complete reboots/remakes of the 3d era games, GTA 3 and GTA SA respectively, kinda like how GTA 3 was a reboot to GTA 2 and shared the same protagonist (Claude Speed), Obviously Claude from GTA 3 is not the same one from GTA 2 as he's the rebooted version that exists in a different universe, it's like how Lazlow appears in both the 3D and HD Universe, but ofc they're different versions of the characters
GTA IV's Niko for example is a completely reimagined version of Claude for example, he works for anyone who pays him and is looking for revenge, and is also not familiar with Liberty City at all (Both are freelance assassins)
GTA V's Franklin is also a reimagined version of CJ, they're both involved in GSF and they both eventually distance themselves from the hood and get richer and turn into 3-bit gangsters
I think if Rockstar does end up remaking the 3d era games, it'd take place in the HD universe, with the HD Universe versions of the characters we previously saw in the 3d era, for example we'd see a younger version of the Claude and the Misty models that exist in GTA Online's character creator

• YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
48 minutes ago, Crateman said:

Coming exclusive to Playstation My azz plus the music was so bootleg and out of place....fake vídeo 2/10 

The camera work was made by a 10 years old

• Like 2

Let's not trash talk the creator too much. The camera work wasn't too bad but I also think it's the music that's not a good choice, doesn't sound like something Rockstar would use. Rockstar's choice of music might be one of best things about their trailers.

Edited by Orthur
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DoctorMike said:

Tbf, the camera work was actually good, it's the sound editing and the music that really gives it away

The camera work doesn't make sense, bad editing, music and lack of sound effects.
I was sad after seeing this video

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DoctorMike said:

Tbf, the camera work was actually good, it's the sound editing and the music that really gives it away

I mean it's the same guy @XXII who years ago was over here making fake GTA V SP DLC videos and pics about an SF expansion and passing them off as real. If you know his history immediately it's fake.

Just now, Zello said:

I mean it's the same guy @XXII who years ago was over here making fake GTA V SP DLC videos and pics about an SF expansion and passing them off as real. If you know his history immediately it's fake.

Well I did realize that it’s a fake from the channel name alone, and the fact that he used some of my mods in the vid lmao

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2
12 minutes ago, Zello said:

@XXII was making concepts if you watch the end of his videos..

3 hours ago, Yan2295 said:

I'm surprised to see that XXII is still around making videos. That's quite unfortunate. 

Who said there will be a trilogy!!!! , from where mach1bud got this information ! If they will me a remastered it will be only for Gta 3 as a anniversary as they said before in the newswire there are more surprises for Gta 3 anniversary so from where mach1bud got informations that R* will be doing a trilogy for Gta 3 , San andreas & Vice city 🤔🤔

7 minutes ago, Unknown Insider said:

Who said there will be a trilogy!!!! , from where mach1bud got this information ! If they will me a remastered it will be only for Gta 3 as a anniversary as they said before in the newswire there are more surprises for Gta 3 anniversary so from where mach1bud got informations that R* will be doing a trilogy for Gta 3 , San andreas & Vice city 🤔🤔

921ee3f4c8af0b9e2c9e735df1577fc7.gif

12 hours ago, Unknown Insider said:

From a "trucker".

• KEKW 2
10 hours ago, Zello said:

Years ago he wasn't. Years ago he was passing them off as legit leaks.

There was something else that guy did that made me hate him but forgot the reason why. I think he was bullying someone or something like that on Twitter a few years ago.

12 hours ago, Internet Person said:

I'm a little out of the loop, but wasn't that posted as a leak somewhere?

It probably was posted as a leak somewhere because people want attention but I'm pretty sure Felipe themselves showed pictures of them creating this in SketchUp before in this topic. :p Goes to show and is a good lesson that people DO GO TO HIGH EXTENTS to make fakes. Especially nowadays with easier access to learning materials about art, etc.

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Goes to show and is a good lesson that people DO GO TO HIGH EXTENTS to make fakes.

Just a couple of weeks ago Len told me about this 

This dude really spent $1000+ to make a fake leak, putting in time and effort into making a fake map is nothing compared to spending $1000 for a leak. Yet people say "no one would fake that, stop ruining the fun lol".

Don't forget to freshen up your memories eventually.