• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Zello

• Felipeborges388

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patience is a virtue.

A "felt nostalgia, might delete later" moment.

Hands across thi ocean brother brother    Tae happier days        

On 7/20/2021 at 9:24 PM, Starbeth said:

wasnt it just 2 GTA III themed shirts found in the files? I highly doubt that would be the only surprise for a 20 year anniversary 

I mean, this is the same company that completely ignored the 10th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto IV.

October is in the horizon, i have high hopes still, GTA III deserves the remaster/remake treatment, the online stuff is just one part of the "surprises".

A old time GTA player can dream 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:44 PM, SneakyDeaky said:

A quick question: Will everyone really be happy with the remasters if the original music is mostly removed? Will Rockstar be able to relicense the music? IDK much about this aspect of the potential remasters, ie; how much of the original music Rockstar still has access to, but I know the games would be highly lacking for me without the original radio. It's a essential part of the experience, particularly with VC and SA. 

When I first start driving in Vice City I want to hear Billie Jean and nothing else. I'd hate to lose that. Nostalgia is a hell of drug and in my mind that is what the trilogy did better than any other games since. 

It's already like that on the PS4 versions man they cut a lot of the original music so I'm expecting the same thing if we get a remaster/remake.

III has all of it's original music since well a lot of it was made by Rockstar themselves aside from a few songs, VC and SA however are missing a lot.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 4

I want to believe that for these basic ports, they weren't willing to relicense the music, and that for an actual remaster/remake, they would fork over the money since it's a "new game" that they would charge full price for. But who knows.

If not, if/when this remastered trilogy comes true and comes to PC, I'm sure someone will make a mod to recreate the original radio stations.

• Like 7

On 7/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, cp1dell said:

I'm sure someone will make a mod to recreate the original radio stations.

That will get DMCA'd by Take Two and Rockstar :kekw:

CynicalMexican
On 7/20/2021 at 7:51 PM, cp1dell said:

I want to believe that for these basic ports, they weren't willing to relicense the music, and that for an actual remaster/remake, they would fork over the money since it's a "new game" that they would charge full price for. But who knows.

If not, if/when this remastered trilogy comes true and comes to PC, I'm sure someone will make a mod to recreate the original radio stations.

On one hand, it would be dope AF if a GTA 3 remake had iconic 1999-2001 tracks.

At the same time, the obscure and OG soundtrack made GTA 3 so charming 

Anybody think that the new autoshops artworks in online may reference the trilogy remakes/remasters?

Edited by Zello

On 7/21/2021 at 11:03 AM, Zello said:

Anybody think that the new autoshops artworks in online may reference the trilogy remakes/remasters?

Any pics?

Too lazy to find them for myself

MonoChrome213
On 7/21/2021 at 12:03 PM, Zello said:

no, not really. but the “race’n’chase” interior is pretty dope indeed

• Like 4

arisfelbonilla

Hola amigos, vi que en los archivos hay camisetas de iconos conocidos de gta 3, como las masacres, el clásico desperdiciado, etc.
por el amor de Dios que no está solo pero me voy a decepcionar y enojar lo suficiente. que el vigésimo aniversario son solo camisetas todavía existe el rumor sobre el remake de gta 3 pero es que lo veo imposible

aunque vi una noticia 
y es que cuando hablaron todo el contenido del dlc
mencionaron que había contenido exclusivo para gta 5 next gen (ps5 y xbox series x) y es que agregaron el banshee de gta 3 cuando me lo miré no me lo creí pero el mismo texto que pusieron es el mismo del cable de noticias de rockstar pero no lo agregan de la banshee pero el de la noticia sí
te comparto el link para que puedas ver esto en la parte inferior parte
no sé si lo dijeron porque tienen o tienen esa información privilegiada  https://venturebeat.com/2021/07/20/gta-online-gets-a-big-update-with-combat-free- los-santos-tuners-social-space /  

Y, a partir de este otoño, el lanzamiento de Grand Theft Auto V para PlayStation 5 y Xbox Series X / S traerá nuevos aumentos de velocidad máxima para vehículos seleccionados, incluidas nuevas versiones del clásico de Grand Theft Auto III, el Bravado Banshee, para celebrar el 20. aniversario de GTA III.

el newswire es casi el mismo pero no mencionan que de gta 3
hay esperanza de ver autos de ese juego en gta 5?

Edited by arisfelbonilla

CynicalMexican
On 7/21/2021 at 7:02 AM, arisfelbonilla said:

Hey friends, I saw that in the files there are t-shirts of known icons of gta 3, like the massacres the classic wasted, etc.
for the love of God that is not alone but I'm going to be disappointed and angry enough that the twentieth anniversary is only t-shirts there is still the rumor about the remake of gta 3 but it is that I see it impossible

although  I saw a news 
and it is that when they spoke all the content of the dlc
They mentioned that there was exclusive content for gta 5 next gen (ps5 and xbox series x) and it is that they added the banshee of gta 3 when I looked at it I did not believe it but the same text they put is the same from the rockstar newswire but they do not add it of the banshee but the one of the news yes
I share the link so that you can see this in the lower part
I don't know if they said it because they do or have that privileged information https://venturebeat.com/2021/07/20/gta-online-gets-a-big-update-with-combat-free-los-santos-tuners-social-space/  

And coming this Fall, the launch of Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S will bring new top speed boosts to select vehicles, including new versions of the Grand Theft Auto III classic, the Bravado Banshee, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of GTA III.

the newswire is almost the same but they do not mention that of gta 3
is there hope to see cars from that game in gta 5?

As I've said previously, have a wee bit of patience. It's too early to say what the smoke leads to.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, arisfelbonilla said:

[...]

del clásico de Grand Theft Auto III, el Bravado Banshee, para celebrar el 20. aniversario de GTA III.

oh wow, where did the classic bravado banshee come from?

that would actually be very nice

screenshot from gta 3 remastered MOD

kqP7Y7F.jpg

Edited by nolimits

arisfelbonilla
On 21/7/2021 at 10:43, nolimits said:

oh wow, ¿de dónde viene la clásica banshee bravuconería?

eso en realidad sería muy bueno

I wonder why on the rockstar page it says the same but
They don't say about the banshee and look what was before they published all that
Could it be that they erased it quickly so as not to sh*t the surprise?

ROCKSTAR MANIC
On 7/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, arisfelbonilla said:

I wonder why on the rockstar page it says the same but
They don't say about the banshee and look what was before they published all that
Could it be that they erased it quickly so as not to sh*t the surprise?

Me estas diciendo Colega que no mas va aser camisas para online haha estos piensan que va ser la trilogia haha no existe.

• KEKW 3

On 7/21/2021 at 11:24 AM, Starbeth said:

wasnt it just 2 GTA III themed shirts found in the files? I highly doubt that would be the only surprise for a 20 year anniversary 

unknown.png

Please keep it to English as we are an English speaking forum! Cheers.

billiejoearmstrong8

Double the amount of posts in a topic that is based purely on wishful thinking and zero real info than the topic about an actual real new version of a GTA game that is officially announced to be coming out in a few months, crazy.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
On 7/22/2021 at 5:27 AM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Double the amount of posts in a topic that is based purely on wishful thinking and zero real info than the topic about an actual real new version of a GTA game that is officially announced to be coming out in a few months, crazy.

Cause this doesn’t exist. Imagine what would go through the heads at T2 if a trilogy would take away the shine of their beloved V E&E this fall?? They would hate that. This isn’t the old R*. Times changed, and with that they prefer something that will earn them more profit.

• Like 7

CynicalMexican
On 7/22/2021 at 3:27 AM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

And all based on a few words from a Newswire post too, lol.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:48 AM, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Cause this doesn’t exist. Imagine what would go through the heads at T2 if a trilogy would take away the shine of their beloved V E&E this fall?? They would hate that. This isn’t the old R*. Times changed, and with that they prefer something that will earn them more profit.

Yet they thought it was a good idea to take down mods that relate to those games and in a very specific manner, total conversions and overhauls.

But why? 
799440005659361301.png?v=1

Edited by BlackScout
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

ArthurZussman
On 7/22/2021 at 12:57 PM, BlackScout said:

Yet they thought it was a good idea to take down mods that relate to those games and in a very specific manner, total conversions and overhauls.

But why? 

Or even better, work 1 year with a developer who specializes in remasters, to buy them later and rename it to Rockstar Dundee, and people who work on this dev worked on the first GTAs

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

On 7/22/2021 at 7:05 PM, CynicalMexican said:

And all based on a few words from a Newswire post too, lol.

And based on the cryptic behaviors of some members 😂

On 7/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, BlackScout said:

But why? 

They also took down a Bullworth map that was on the 5mods website, so really, it’s just Take Two being Take Two

• Like 3

CynicalMexican
On 7/22/2021 at 9:31 AM, DoctorMike said:

And based on the cryptic behaviors of some members 😂

They also took down a Bullworth map that was on the 5mods website, so really, it’s just Take Two being Take Two

I still can't help but feel there's genuine work being done with Bully, we have fairly credible leaks regarding that project.

NGL if Bully 2 had a very Ed Edd n Eddy/Total Drama style of slapstick mixed with GTA 4 grittiness, that would be a breath of fresh f*cking air. 

Eugene H. Krabs

Yeah, I believe we're getting Bully 2 soon as well. It's very common for R* to leave hints for their next game (e.g. the "See you in Miami!" billboard in III, and the runaway in TBoGT's credits resembling V's logo), and RDR2 is jam-packed with Bully references more than any other R* game.

Felipeborges388
On 7/22/2021 at 1:59 PM, Eugene H. Krabs said:

Yeah, I believe we're getting Bully 2 soon as well. It's very common for R* to leave hints for their next game (e.g. the "See you in Miami!" billboard in III, and the runaway in TBoGT's credits resembling V's logo), and RDR2 is jam-packed with Bully references more than any other R* game.

Bully 2 was cancelled bro
@Yan2295 confirmed

RIP

CynicalMexican
On 7/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, Felipeborges388 said:

Bully 2 was cancelled bro
@Yan2295 confirmed

RIP

It could've restarted development. Regardless, it's been in development hell. Should've been released in fall 2010 or something. 

Felipeborges388
On 7/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, CynicalMexican said:

It could've restarted development. Regardless, it's been in development hell. Should've been released in fall 2010 or something. 

Was cancelled in 2017

Tez said:
4UUxL4Y.png

Yan confirmed it:

ZXL9twY.png

SAUCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/klxl5i/bully_2_was_cancelled_again_in_2017_according_to/

• Like 2

Once again, I’ll ask—how did a couple guys go from datamining files to get the scoop on the next GTAO update, to having the inside scoop on what’s going on at Rockstar?

CynicalMexican
On 7/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, cp1dell said:

Once again, I’ll ask—how did a couple guys go from datamining files to get the scoop on the next GTAO update, to having the inside scoop on what’s going on at Rockstar?

They found an uncle that works at Rockstar