GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition Speculation Topic

Spider-Vice

OREOBOREALIS
4 minutes ago, Midnight Hitman said:

Hopefully - Jesus f*cking Christ - those games will be treated better than the SA "remaster" on 360/PS3. 

Yeah those were bad. Like sh*ttier version of the originals. 

This coming remaster might be sh*t too so better not get too hyped.

39 minutes ago, Yannerrins said:

Always has been.

I'm more interested in this particular change:

l9p21gm.png

Original achievement have Savanna artwork, but new achievement is completely different. Front more looks like 1970 Plymouth Road Runner or another 70's muscle cars.

Is that a remodelled Savanna?

Nice find that. I wonder what that means.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Midnight Hitman said:

To be fair, I didn't believe in those GTA Trilogy DE speculations, but now I do. This looks legit, and if it's a troll, well good job.

Hopefully - Jesus f*cking Christ - those games will be treated better than the SA "remaster" on 360/PS3. Worst case would be another mobile port of those games.

its safe to say its legit

the korean game rating was also legit (imo) but it was nothing directly from R*

the new achievement icon leaks are directly taken/found in R* game launcher, so its kinda official and its straight from the original source

Edit: i joined this forum community on 25th oct 2011, please surprise me on this date this year R* :D

Edited by Punkd
  • Like 2

charlie12327
3 minutes ago, Havi said:

yiFwyxs.png

What if this is the legendary return of the Hot Coffee?

My guess is that its a new achievement for completing 'Saint Marks Bistro'

• Realistic Steak! 1

MonoChrome213
43 minutes ago, Yannerrins said:

Always has been.

l9p21gm.png

Original achievement have Savanna artwork, but new achievement is completely different. Front more looks like 1970 Plymouth Road Runner or another 70's muscle cars.

wait a second…

THAT’S THE MOTHERF***ING GREEN SABRE!1626707002_1626701989_gallery5.jpg

OREOBOREALIS
5 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

Oh man this is just amazing if they actually remodeled all the original vehicles.

f*ck no..

The game is set in early 90s LA gangbanging theme. The 63 and 64 impala are classic cars of that era in LA street culture. It wont be the same if they replace the impala(savanna) to some plymouth.

• Like 4

Just now, Yannerrins said:

Always has been.

l9p21gm.png

enHzbbx.png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mktz1 said:

f*ck no..

The game is set in early 90s LA gangbanging theme. The 63 and 64 impala are classic cars of that era in LA street culture. It wont be the same if they replace the impala(savanna) to some plymouth.

i also hope its not a simple port like the ps3/360 disaster, and i hope they keep the "feeling/atmosphere" of the games, replacing the old original music with current artists would suck

I wonder what's going to happen with the in-game radio's. Will all the songs remain? Did they buy licenses for these songs again? 
I'm not entirely sure how it works in the music industry

Edited by Havi

1 minute ago, Punkd said:

i also hope its not a simple port like the ps3/360 disaster, and i hope they keep the "feeling/atmosphere" of the games, replacing the old original music with current artists would suck

Those ports were outsourced. I'm pretty sure these are going to be quality remasters. Most everyone who made this trilogy are gone now, but the new crew are responsible for RDR2 and re-releasing GTA V for a third time, so I am expecting a very high level of polish to go with the cash-grabbery.

• Like 2

Core 2 Extreme 3GHz
8GB DDR2 ECC RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

"Hey, you're my dude, right?"

11 hours ago, Mktz1 said:

f*ck no..

Remodeled as in remade in higher quality with new changes while keeping it in the same theme/era as that's what i thought looking at the artwork.

Edited by _MK_

x_by_mkiiix_d9bfnxe_by_mkiiix-dc0qcs9.pn

Considering that the game is made in a whole other Engine, ensures to me that it won't be a "simple port". A simple port is simply just not possible from a super old engine to a brand new one. So my guess is, they reworked the games from the ground up considering it's Unreal Engine.

rollschuh2282

i think it´s funny how active this thread became haha.
a beautiful view lol

What are the chances this actually releases this month? I have $67.00 on my US psn account,will that be enough money for this? I know most people wont care if this option is gone ,but 1 feature I want to remain in vice city is,you could go out of the game,and into the menus and listen to all the radio stations.

Edited by hulkie
  • Realistic Steak! 2

OREOBOREALIS
2 minutes ago, Havi said:

I wonder what's going to happen with the in-game radio's. Will all the songs remain? Did they buy licenses for these songs again? 
I'm not entirely sure how it works in the music industry

i really wish they have all the songs from original release. if not then R* games has became greedy and lazy. i understand that some songs might be hard to get license to but they should at lest try.

Original Gta san andreas has the best video game sountrack.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mktz1 said:

f*ck no..

This seems to be a Sabre, not Savanna...

Case closed.

23 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

Oh man this is just amazing if they actually remodeled all the original vehicles.

This Trilogy sounds so promising just by looking at the achievements unlike that other thing *cough* E&E *cough*.

Well we should expect remodeled vehicles, at least a bit... the original were very low-poly.

27 minutes ago, Rajder said:

Journalists are supposed to get to see these remasters today (the presentation has already been postponed twice☠️)

And how would you know? 🤔

11 hours ago, (Vip)Met said:

Well we should expect remodeled vehicles, at least a bit... the original were very low-poly.

This is where I'm a bit worried, as the whole game pretty much is low poly and needs that model enhancement either it was the vehicles, vegetation, peds etc, the faster Rockstar posts those screenshots/trailer the better, itching to know how far they toke these remasters, especially SA.

x_by_mkiiix_d9bfnxe_by_mkiiix-dc0qcs9.pn

1 minute ago, _MK_ said:

This is where I'm a bit worried, as the whole game pretty much is low poly and needs that model enhancement either it was the vehicles, vegetation, peds etc, the faster Rockstar posts those screenshots/trailer the better, itching to know how far they toke these remasters, especially SA.

It's realistic to assume and imagine how the game would look like. I think you already have a good idea of how it would turn out. It's going to be an insane remaster when it comes to the world of these games. Hardware was so limited back then. They probably put way more life into these games. Like TakeTwo mentioned, if we remaster, we do it right and knowing these are old gems, I'm pretty sure they won't disappoint.

Who knows. Like you said, itching to know how far they took these remasters. Super excited though! 😊

• Like 2

Hello GTA Forums.. it's been a while 😂

All this speculation has me excited.. just waiting for the announcement! My issue is I dunno what platform to get it on...

charlie12327
3 minutes ago, Havi said:

It's realistic to assume and imagine how the game would look like. I think you already have a good idea of how it would turn out. It's going to be an insane remaster when it comes to the world of these games. Hardware was so limited back then. They probably put way more life into these games. Like TakeTwo mentioned, if we remaster, we do it right and knowing these are old gems, I'm pretty sure they won't disappoint.

Who knows. Like you said, itching to know how far they took these remasters. Super excited though! 😊

Totally agree with you, I can't WAIT to see how they brought them into the 2020s. Hopefully it'll be like Crash N-Sane trilogy in terms of visual differences compared to the originals:

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

13 hours ago, AndyGanteks said:

GTA SA

New (17)

CMLQ4jd.pngyiFwyxs.pngLgfG27X.pngIjXv742.pngQy6EBXO.png

ExP9w1W.pngVyvjgkb.pngTD4jPls.pngu55nOzO.png4bfKTGY.png

ep9RLO9.png3HAjfZX.pngIqSO5NA.pngYJjGhUR.pngasvs12R.png

0mPph3N.pngjf5sdzv.png

Changed (3)

10L2c3d73.pngS8s5Kfl.png

14L246b2d.pngzmthmXl.png

17Lbe6d7d.pngkRqKLlQ.png

Switched to gold (4)

12L5989c5.pngZIQN0mS.png

31L0e1fd9.pngoMlg6X0.png

15L448143.pngmEe4lCb.png

3L9512cf.pngnf70t6L.png

Removed (2)

5L286ed6.png22Lf62e8b.png

Cool info. Most useful post in this topic among tons of flood messages. Thanks a lot

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

charlie12327
5 minutes ago, charlie12327 said:

Totally agree with you, I can't WAIT to see how they brought them into the 2020s. Hopefully it'll be like Crash N-Sane trilogy in terms of visual differences compared to the originals:

Another good example in terms of visual changes (which is closer to the ''Remakesters'') Is the Spyro reignited trilogy (Which actually runs on the Unreal Engine 4: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyro_Reignited_Trilogy

• Like 3