1. 1. Who should win?

• Stardust101 - The Movie Premiere
    • lascha2nd - Hard Fought Barricade
    • Dust Rathard - Saboteur
    • M316 - Eye of the night
    • KingAceGamer - Aztecas Elimination
    • VikingEVM - Werewolf

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/2021 at 04:30 PM

KingAceGamer

By the way, this is my first time ever participating in a MOTW. How does this go?

VikingEVM

FINALLY

Hope everything works as it should lmao

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68555

xM7yI9f.jpg

10 hours ago, KingAceGamer said:

By the way, this is my first time ever participating in a MOTW. How does this go?

Basically, we wait until the deadline for submitting missions expires, then those allowed to vote can vote one of the submitted missions, the mission that has the most votes wins and the author hosts the next MOTW 😆

Edited by VikingEVM
  • Like 3

KingAceGamer

@Polski Oski Hello, just to say this, Mine and Viking's entry has not been added. Could not see the mission name on the post.

Please make it fast. Hoping for your reply.

Polski Oski
4 hours ago, KingAceGamer said:

@Polski Oski Hello, just to say this, Mine and Viking's entry has not been added. Could not see the mission name on the post.

Please make it fast. Hoping for your reply.

I've been busy. Missions will be added soon.

Well since no one reviewed the missions yet, here are my judgements:

@Stardust101:

I liked that you tried to add some "humor" into it, something fresh which i like. However the plot left me questoning, if your so called idol made a bad movie why on earth would you f*cking ruin it for him and then u murder his ass, it is not like he said something offensive and was getting cancelled on twitter. Anyways, it was straightforward, mediocore as usual. 4.3/10

@lascha2nd:

Loved the background and objects placement that fit the atmosphere, as usual your speciality which you perfect at. The gameplay was what you expect of a military like battle in an abandoned city, but that doesnt mean it is bad, the enviroment and placements made it feel more natural. Couple of downsides are obviously the slippery road which i cant blame you for it since that`s the nature of objects in GTA SA, the story wasnt THAT much there; i know their goal was to sabotage the guy`s SAM as far as i can recall but besides that not much but not bad, and the last negative that kinda was... weird was the ending i though tbh that you didnt like reach the limit like last time but ending right after that point in the mission was unexpected. If you still had a bit left of objectives i would have suggested you to extend it a bit and give a conclusive end to the battle like Viking. Also your SD is always top-notch. 7/10

@Rathard:

Sighhhhhhhhhh, so you said last time was a joke right? Well why in the f*ck do you maintain the same ASS aspect of your designing, i am not gonna even be sarcastic, your mission was disappointing. At first couple of cutscenes it actually seemed good, the good object placement, dialogue was not bad, sound over was weird af like it is siri on crack but liked it as an addition, Tbh i thought we underestimated you because of the previous mission. AAAAAAANNNNNND then the gameplay came and it fell down harder than Kanye West`s marriage to Kim Kardashian. The constant driving around in a SINGLE f*ckING MISSION IS ATROCIOUS, took a couple of tries to finish it, i get challenges are cool but this is a f*ck fest not a challenge and idgf if an incel though it was funny. IDK if you are trolling us on purpose or this is what your "Years of DYOM experience " has led you to. I am sorry that i sound very critical but this mission is sh*t, sorry not sorry. 2.9/10

@KingAceGamer:

What the f*ck is that? I dont even think this is a sabotage themed mission, it moreover actually fits the previous one: Assassination. No the "burning the weed" doesnt count, it is more like a lure to get the target out. Anyways, ik that you are a newbie so it isnt BAD like the previous one, it is just isnt fitting with the theme. BUT there is always a room of improvement 3.3/10

@VikingEVM:

Easy, MOTW IMO, well besides mine ofc, Glad that you took your time with it. When i played your Quadraple extermination mission, ik that you can hang with the best here. you got interesting stories, gameplay elememts, unique mission designing, and cool soundtracks as well. Ik that you are good, but didnt know that you are THAT good. Hehehe glad your charisma is as charming as your designing abilities, keep it up my G. 8.7/10

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD my vote goes to:

VikingEVM, congrats buddy🥂

Edited by M316

lascha2nd - Hard Fought Barricade

Spoiler

What a mission, seriously. The only thing this mission has going for it is the object placement, but what good is having good object placement if the gameplay is sh*t? You have this generic f*cking military objective, with characters that have no character development, f*cking Patrick from spongebob or some sh*t, and combined with the f*cking cringe LARP military dialogue is quite the experience. The f*cking gameplay is horrendous, all the enemies have headshots disabled so i have to shoot man 500 times to kill him, which isnt a challenge, its just tedious. Your "allies" just shoot at walls and sh*t. After the rooftop enemies spawned, i ran out of ammo. Enemies didnt drop guns and i even tried beating my fellow men to death for some ammo but they also didnt drop anything. i had to cheat and give myself another m4 to just finish the f*cking mission. its not my fault that i wasnt given enough ammo cause of the disabled headshots, if heads were enabled then maybe it was my fault, but definitely not in this instance! I finished this mission on the first try, so it wasnt definitely difficult, just tedious. There was ALSO NO SABOTAGE. there was mention of it, but did we get to see it? I dont think we did. it was a f*cking generic short, very f*cking short level. AND THE f*ckING MILITARY SOUNDS, THE f*ckING LOOPING MILITARY BATTLE SOUND IS DRIVING ME f*ckING INSANE. its so bad, its from f*cking half life 2, it doesnt fit gta sa at all, its so f*cking bad. and also the f*cking mission crashes if you dont have open limit, which makes it mandatory for you to have a mod, WHICH IS AGAINST THE f*ckING RULES 

M316 - Eye of the night

Spoiler

Oh my god this mission! What a mission. MIGUEL, f*ckING MIGUEL. you named the watch dogs character f*cking miguel. i played without your gay ass skins, which is just the watch dogs skin and a silenced pistol skin, which definitely isnt "mandatory" like you mention in the text file or some sh*t, and doesnt change your experience at all. holy f*cking sh*t, the dialogue is so cringe but also funny at the same time cause how bad it is so ill give you points for that. miguel and his f*cking crib lmao. and HOLY f*ckING sh*t THIS SOUNDTRACK, THIS MUSIC IS SO f*ckING GAY, HOW DO YOU EVEN FIND MUSIC THIS GAY, AND IT f*ckING LOOPS FOREVER, THE WHOLE MISSION HAS ONE SONG AND ITS THE GAYEST sh*t AND IT LOOPS AND LOOPS. its so bad seriously. most of the mission is just following props on a rooftop while gay music plays. the props dont even make any sense, you stacked like 5 vending machines on top so i can climb a roof, it makes no sense and doesnt fit the environment. also in that part where the guys are inserting those cards you can jump down to them and nothing will happen and you can climb back up. IMMERSION BROKEN. and OH BOY THE f*ckING WAREHOUSE FIGHT. the literal worst sh*t ever. none of the enemies have markers on, so you gotta find every single one of them yourself which adds f*cking nothing, only being more tedious and f*cking BORING. one guy has a minigun because why not, why make a challengenging battle when you can just give a guy a minigun. what a farce. and after you kill everybody , you arent told to do anything! no next objective, no marker.i spent a while running around, there is a breakable red door that you put to barricade an entrance but you didnt know its a breakable prop, if you break it you can go outside and your IMMERSION IS RUINED. and if you just follow the path and kill everyone you just go out the back outside anyways, you didnt even block that path. your objective after you kill everyone is to put a bomb or something next to some barrel prop. BUT YOU ARENT TOLD TO DO IT, YOU ARENT EVEN SHOWN WHERE IT IS. YOU PUT AN INVISIBLE MARKER NEXT TO A PROP THAT IS EVEN PRESENT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE SAME WAREHOUSE. only by pure blind luck you can find it. of course, you know where it is cause you made the mission! but give some of guys playing your sh*t some clue! c*nt. yea after you do that sh*t blows up and idk i forgot.  the sabotage part int his is also dubious. you only added the barrel blowing up part to add some sabotage at least. even that is debatable

KingAceGamer - Aztecas Elimination

Spoiler

What a mission this is lmao. I dont know who you are, but you are from india and you have KING and GAMER in your name, so i only expect the best from you. anything less than pure perfection is clearly out of your league. your mission sadly doesnt reflect that. you play as f*cking agent 47 from the hitman games for some reason lmao and you are tasked with burning caesar's weed. what an insane f*cking retarded plot lmao. its kinda standard sh*t mostly, nothing special. in the fight against ceasar you can walk in the flames you caused by burning the weed and the fire engine can also be annoying but eh. it is what it is. you failed me, KINGaceGAMER. you are neither a king or a gamer. i hardly consides this sabotage. sabotage of what, weed? you burn his weed so he comes out of his house and you kill him. its no sabotage, its just f*cking somebody sh*t up. you could knock on his door and youd accomplish the same task of getting him out of his house.

VikingEVM - Werewolf

Spoiler

THIS f*ckING MISSION PROVES THAT ITALIANS ARE SUBHUMANS. This mission is f*cking sh*t. f*cking garbage. this mission has like 2 minutes of gameplay and 50 HOURS OF CUTSCENES. it has f*cking annoying generic military battle sound on loop of course, as is tradition with these f*ckING MISSIONS. thankfully i think only in the beginning, then you have some gay song in the actual gameplay part. the f*cking dialogue is so cringe, so f*cking cringe. its not funny, its just cringe. its f*cking LARP cringe dialogue. its so painful to f*cking read, there is nothing interesting or funny about it, its just painful and cringe. sadly its literally most of this mission has to offer. after the introduction scene, you are on a boat THAT YOU CANT CONTROL. amazing gameplay sh*thead, of course you cant stuff cringe dialogue down my throat if i can control the boat so you had to make it control itself so you can f*cking stuff sh*tty cringe LARP military dialogue down my asshole you f*cking rat. the actual (((gameplay))) part is very short and very f*cking dumb and sh*t and f*cked. you have the gay song of course playing and theres this cutscene where a guy throws a table over and its so cringe and painful afterwards for a while cause i kept remembering it. you just destroy some f*cking sh*t and then you leave, miniscule gameplay. of course if you wanted more gameplay youd have to cut down on the f*cking cutscenes which you of course wont do. after that sh*t you go on a boat ride or something eh. and after that short ride where nothing f*cking happens you watch more f*cking BORING ASS CRINGE PAINFUL CUTSCENE! and the mission is over. it literally has no gameplay. i was sure it had no gameplay so i went to the mission blueprint and checked it. IT HAS 58 CUTSCENES AND 18 TIMEOUTS, THIS MISSION IS LITERALLY 76% CUTSCENES. and i am not even counting the f*cking player animation changes and sh*t. its definitely even over 80%. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT MY PREVIOUS MISSION WAS 90% CUTSCENES, even tho it was just gameplay and you were a lazy fat f*ck, YET LOOK AT YOUR OWN sh*t. this is the worst mission by far. its f*cking insulting. you proud yourself as some f*cking misisono f the year award winner or some sh*t yet this is laughable. learn to make gameplay you c*nt and stop larping on a 17 year old game. 

Stardust101 - The Movie Premiere

Spoiler

Yea it's fine. It's alright. least f*cked up of this f*cking assortment. 

My vote goes to

Spoiler

Me, myself and I. I can't even vote for any of this sh*t, it's all so bad i have to vote for myself. I have been forced to change my vote. I shall vote for Sunburst's mission, as it was the least offensive one.

User was warned for this post - stop being so edgy

Edited by RedDagger

6 minutes ago, Rathard said:

lascha2nd - Hard Fought Barricade

Reveal hidden contents

What a mission, seriously. The only thing this mission has going for it is the object placement, but what good is having good object placement if the gameplay is sh*t? You have this generic f*cking military objective, with characters that have no character development, f*cking Patrick from spongebob or some sh*t, and combined with the f*cking cringe LARP military dialogue is quite the experience. The f*cking gameplay is horrendous, all the enemies have headshots disabled so i have to shoot man 500 times to kill him, which isnt a challenge, its just tedious. Your "allies" just shoot at walls and sh*t. After the rooftop enemies spawned, i ran out of ammo. Enemies didnt drop guns and i even tried beating my fellow men to death for some ammo but they also didnt drop anything. i had to cheat and give myself another m4 to just finish the f*cking mission. its not my fault that i wasnt given enough ammo cause of the disabled headshots, if heads were enabled then maybe it was my fault, but definitely not in this instance! I finished this mission on the first try, so it wasnt definitely difficult, just tedious. There was ALSO NO SABOTAGE. there was mention of it, but did we get to see it? I dont think we did. it was a f*cking generic short, very f*cking short level. AND THE f*ckING MILITARY SOUNDS, THE f*ckING LOOPING MILITARY BATTLE SOUND IS DRIVING ME f*ckING INSANE. its so bad, its from f*cking half life 2, it doesnt fit gta sa at all, its so f*cking bad. and also the f*cking mission crashes if you dont have open limit, which makes it mandatory for you to have a mod, WHICH IS AGAINST THE f*ckING RULES 

M316 - Eye of the night

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my god this mission! What a mission. MIGUEL, f*ckING MIGUEL. you named the watch dogs character f*cking miguel. i played without your gay ass skins, which is just the watch dogs skin and a silenced pistol skin, which definitely isnt "mandatory" like you mention in the text file or some sh*t, and doesnt change your experience at all. holy f*cking sh*t, the dialogue is so cringe but also funny at the same time cause how bad it is so ill give you points for that. miguel and his f*cking crib lmao. and HOLY f*ckING sh*t THIS SOUNDTRACK, THIS MUSIC IS SO f*ckING GAY, HOW DO YOU EVEN FIND MUSIC THIS GAY, AND IT f*ckING LOOPS FOREVER, THE WHOLE MISSION HAS ONE SONG AND ITS THE GAYEST sh*t AND IT LOOPS AND LOOPS. its so bad seriously. most of the mission is just following props on a rooftop while gay music plays. the props dont even make any sense, you stacked like 5 vending machines on top so i can climb a roof, it makes no sense and doesnt fit the environment. also in that part where the guys are inserting those cards you can jump down to them and nothing will happen and you can climb back up. IMMERSION BROKEN. and OH BOY THE f*ckING WAREHOUSE FIGHT. the literal worst sh*t ever. none of the enemies have markers on, so you gotta find every single one of them yourself which adds f*cking nothing, only being more tedious and f*cking BORING. one guy has a minigun because why not, why make a challengenging battle when you can just give a guy a minigun. what a farce. and after you kill everybody , you arent told to do anything! no next objective, no marker.i spent a while running around, there is a breakable red door that you put to barricade an entrance but you didnt know its a breakable prop, if you break it you can go outside and your IMMERSION IS RUINED. and if you just follow the path and kill everyone you just go out the back outside anyways, you didnt even block that path. your objective after you kill everyone is to put a bomb or something next to some barrel prop. BUT YOU ARENT TOLD TO DO IT, YOU ARENT EVEN SHOWN WHERE IT IS. YOU PUT AN INVISIBLE MARKER NEXT TO A PROP THAT IS EVEN PRESENT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE SAME WAREHOUSE. only by pure blind luck you can find it. of course, you know where it is cause you made the mission! but give some of guys playing your sh*t some clue! c*nt. yea after you do that sh*t blows up and idk i forgot.  the sabotage part int his is also dubious. you only added the barrel blowing up part to add some sabotage at least. even that is debatable

KingAceGamer - Aztecas Elimination

Reveal hidden contents

What a mission this is lmao. I dont know who you are, but you are from india and you have KING and GAMER in your name, so i only expect the best from you. anything less than pure perfection is clearly out of your league. your mission sadly doesnt reflect that. you play as f*cking agent 47 from the hitman games for some reason lmao and you are tasked with burning caesar's weed. what an insane f*cking retarded plot lmao. its kinda standard sh*t mostly, nothing special. in the fight against ceasar you can walk in the flames you caused by burning the weed and the fire engine can also be annoying but eh. it is what it is. you failed me, KINGaceGAMER. you are neither a king or a gamer. i hardly consides this sabotage. sabotage of what, weed? you burn his weed so he comes out of his house and you kill him. its no sabotage, its just f*cking somebody sh*t up. you could knock on his door and youd accomplish the same task of getting him out of his house.

VikingEVM - Werewolf

Reveal hidden contents

THIS f*ckING MISSION PROVES THAT ITALIANS ARE SUBHUMANS. This mission is f*cking sh*t. f*cking garbage. this mission has like 2 minutes of gameplay and 50 HOURS OF CUTSCENES. it has f*cking annoying generic military battle sound on loop of course, as is tradition with these f*ckING MISSIONS. thankfully i think only in the beginning, then you have some gay song in the actual gameplay part. the f*cking dialogue is so cringe, so f*cking cringe. its not funny, its just cringe. its f*cking LARP cringe dialogue. its so painful to f*cking read, there is nothing interesting or funny about it, its just painful and cringe. sadly its literally most of this mission has to offer. after the introduction scene, you are on a boat THAT YOU CANT CONTROL. amazing gameplay sh*thead, of course you cant stuff cringe dialogue down my throat if i can control the boat so you had to make it control itself so you can f*cking stuff sh*tty cringe LARP military dialogue down my asshole you f*cking rat. the actual (((gameplay))) part is very short and very f*cking dumb and sh*t and f*cked. you have the gay song of course playing and theres this cutscene where a guy throws a table over and its so cringe and painful afterwards for a while cause i kept remembering it. you just destroy some f*cking sh*t and then you leave, miniscule gameplay. of course if you wanted more gameplay youd have to cut down on the f*cking cutscenes which you of course wont do. after that sh*t you go on a boat ride or something eh. and after that short ride where nothing f*cking happens you watch more f*cking BORING ASS CRINGE PAINFUL CUTSCENE! and the mission is over. it literally has no gameplay. i was sure it had no gameplay so i went to the mission blueprint and checked it. IT HAS 58 CUTSCENES AND 18 TIMEOUTS, THIS MISSION IS LITERALLY 76% CUTSCENES. and i am not even counting the f*cking player animation changes and sh*t. its definitely even over 80%. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT MY PREVIOUS MISSION WAS 90% CUTSCENES, even tho it was just gameplay and you were a lazy fat f*ck, YET LOOK AT YOUR OWN sh*t. this is the worst mission by far. its f*cking insulting. you proud yourself as some f*cking misisono f the year award winner or some sh*t yet this is laughable. learn to make gameplay you c*nt and stop larping on a 17 year old game. 

Stardust101 - The Movie Premiere

Reveal hidden contents

Yea it's fine. It's alright. least f*cked up of this f*cking assortment. 

My vote goes to

Reveal hidden contents

Me, myself and I. I can't even vote for any of this sh*t, it's all so bad i have to vote for myself.

U cant vote urself bruh, also looks like i triggered ur sorry ass lol with my criticism 

Edited by M316
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, M316 said:

U cant vote urself bruh, also looks like i triggered ur sorry ass lol with my criticism 

No triggering was done. Let's please stop arguing now :]

Edited by Rathard

Stardust101
3 hours ago, Rathard said:

I shall vote for Sunburst's mission, as it was the least offensive one.

Good job getting my name right!

KingAceGamer
9 hours ago, M316 said:

Well since no one reviewed the missions yet, here are my judgements:

@Stardust101:

@lascha2nd:

@Rathard:

@KingAceGamer:

@VikingEVM:

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD my vote goes to:

yeah the reason why mine was bad was my first project has been deleted accidently, so i had no idea but this. that's it. It wasn't good. I respect you. I'll try next time carefully.

Edited by KingAceGamer

KingAceGamer

and btw Kingacegamer is just a name. Why are you arguing about that? What's the problem?

and my vote goes to @VikingEVM ! Congratulations.

• Like 2

RithRake24

Due to the abusive and racist (calling Italians, or any race, something such as ‘subhumans’ is a HUGE no-no) review from Rathard, and the fact that this and his previous feedback has warranted valid evidence to show his affinity to trolling and creating an issue, Rathard is hereby not allowed to vote for this MOTW and following MOTWs until further notice. His vote shall be invalid. He is allowed to participate, however.

MOTW #175 and #176 is just drama, wonder if the next MOTW #177 will also be drama

• Like 3

I can't believe that this community came to this, trolls and incels ruining the fun with their dumb and edgy comments and then cry when someone calls them out on it. Opinions are subjective and I am all for unpopular opinions, but this is douchery what we are talking about, completely different stuff. Hopefully we can move and better ourselves.

• Like 3

KingAceGamer
2 hours ago, M316 said:

I can't believe that this community came to this, trolls and incels ruining the fun with their dumb and edgy comments and then cry when someone calls them out on it. Opinions are subjective and I am all for unpopular opinions, but this is douchery what we are talking about, completely different stuff. Hopefully we can move and better ourselves.

It's because the theme of this MOTW was not understandable of what to do. Hope the next one is good and understandable.

• Like 1

The Movie Premiere

Spoiler

Damn you really improved a lot my man! The cutscenes and your attempt at humor were pretty alright, the characters didn't felt too dull either, which I value a lot when playing a DYOM mission. I see absolutely no mistakes in this mission, it just feels normal lmao, that's all, nothing bad, nothing unique, just normal, ight, you know? Anyways I see great potential in you, I have no doubts in future MOTW's you'll get even better! This didn't felt like much of a Sabotage mission, I mean ye it kinda was but eh, whatever lol I don't care, it was fun.

Hard Fought Barricade:

Spoiler

Your previous MOTW was pure fire and I had nothing but high expectations for this new MOTW of yours. Unfortunately, it's...bad, and by bad I mean, really bad! I appreciate the object placing and all, the custom town is pretty alright and I get that you put a lotta effort into it but holy sh*t, what's the point of having a top-notch object placement if everything else is just awful. Like Dusty previously mentioned, this has dull-ass lifeless characters, the whole plot is just generic military crap and the dialogue is absolutely horrendous, bad grammar combined with awful LARPing. And I still don't get it how was this not disqualified, there is NO SABOTAGE, you only get to see a tiny Lil' mention of it in the ending cutscene, what a hell of a sabotage themed mission, not that I care much about it, but I was just surprised that it made it into the entry list that's all. Anyways, gameplay-wise, wow! Why the hell would you disable headshots and make the enemies damn bullet sponges?! It doesn't even make it a challenge, it's just annoying to have to sit thru, waiting for the mf to just die already. The military allies are braindead as hell, they can't hit sh*t, they're kinda like average DYOM players playing other easy DYOM missions. Basically, the gameplay was all just one short shootout, that's it. Not a challenging shootout, not an enjoyable shootout, just a boring shootout with sh*tty, sh*tty but really sh*tty loop music and sounds, oh my god, seriously? Half-Life 2? Why just why? Also, you need a limit adjuster for this mission to even start without crashing, I dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure if you need a mod (limit adjuster) for the mission to work, then it should be disqualified. The host is either biased and just tryna save his friend or he didn't read those rules that are on the OFFICIAL MOTW thread (emphasis on the Official): 

-Mission must not require Cheats or Mods

-If a mission is prone to many crashes, it will be disqualified

Guess what, Limit Adjusters are mods, and they are required for this mission to even start! 

Saboteur:

Spoiler

I already gave you some feedback on our DM's but I'll say it here again. As I've said in the previous MOTW about your mission "Harmer", I really enjoy the Cross-State genre, and this mission managed to live up to "Harmer". Hell, it even beats it by a long shot! It was pretty fun, the gameplay was somewhat challenging, something I absolutely adore! The weather was a bit weird at first but after a while, I felt like it really helped to build a nice vibe for the mission. It just doesn't feel like normal San Andreas, it feels like its own thing, a welcomed feature in my books. There was some driving ye but since I enjoy driving I don't really care, besides the routes weren't even long, if you're a somewhat decent driver and know your way around the map, then you can get to the destinations in no time. I like how you added the whole base thing with newer weapons and health and armor pickups in it. I mean, a lot of people already added that in DYOM but in most of them, you never feel the need to get back to it. The newer weapons also kind of give a sense of progress, it's like this whole mission is a storyline, and it just all feels right, excellent. I loved it. 

The whole mission had some pretty funny moments, something about the commander is just, comedy gold.

I like how the mission doesn't babysit you and doesn't fill your game with armor pickups and health pickups everywhere. I like how the enemies aren't actually retardeds who seem like they only visited a gun range for the first time yesterday. You can't just run into the objectives and done, no, you have to actually try and plan somewhat your approaches and your every move. This mission doesn't treat you like a dumbtard that never touched SA, it treats you like a normal player. I appreciate that a lot. I love how diversified this mission felt, there was driving, climbing, stealth, shootouts, planting bombs, car chases, that maze bank fight, and the final boss fight, it just was all, grandiose. One of its kind. Like CJ going from LS to the country, to SF, to the desert, and to LV in SA's story mode. And all that, in one mission, impressive.

Eye of the Night:

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA this mission dude, I love it so much. The whole concept of it sounds amazing and all, but then you see this execution of it, and I just can't help but laugh my ass off thru the entirety of the mission. First off, you named, my man Aiden, f*cking Miguel, MIGUEL, ahahahaah, that made me lose my sh*t for like 2 minutes. But let's get that insignificant thing out of the way and focus instead on what really matters. The cutscenes and the dialogue are just hilarious. It's just so funny ahahah, I'm not sure if M316 intended it to be taken seriously but either way holy sh*t, it's so bad that it's absolutely hilarious. The whole Miguel's apartment stuff and Miguel's comments on the parkour part had me dying, not of cringe, but of laughter. This is not an insult, this is a compliment my dude, I loved your mission ahaha, keep it up. Some parts of the parkour part were a bit retarded and unrealistic but I don't really care, it was pretty interesting and somewhat fun. I loved entering thru the window of a building, get teleported inside it, and then come out on another roof, I don't think I've ever seen that happen in DYOM, it was pretty lit ngl.
And then, it comes the absolute comedy gold, the warehouse part, boy oh boy where to start. You reach the part where they're swiping the keycards outside a warehouse in Market/Downtown and then you can just fall down off the roof and beat em up a little and they won't give a single f*ck lol, they don't shoot you, they don't do sh*t, so much for a surprise attack, I guess. Then you can just climb back up and proceed normally with the mission.
I love the enemies, first, they talk like f*cking Pablo Escobar, then they speak like some Cosa Nostra mafia, and then you see 'em just casually joking about wanking. Please, I wanna know what is this multicultural gang, and where can I join them. 
Anyways, inside the warehouse, a lotta interesting sh*t happens. First off, you're supposed to stealth kill everyone, but as soon as the cutscene ends (you don't even have to move, I didn't) a gangsta instantly shoots you. There goes the stealth. Anyways I love how you ain't even bothered to block the exits of the warehouse, of all the doors you could've chosen, you chose the red door that can easily be destroyed with a few punches. I kicked it a bit and then low and behold, somehow I wasn't in Market/Downtown anymore. I mysteriously was near the LS docks, but that's not the only screwed-up exit. I love how you added a minigun guy for those that dared to go further, thinking that would stop em from reaching the other exit but no lmao, as soon as I saw him, I just went back, climbed a few boxes, jumped to another set of boxes and fell down to go behind him and shoot him in the head. Simple and to my surprise, you didn't even bother blocking off that exit, it's just all open, so you can see yet again that you aren't in Market/Downtown, you're near LS's docks. There goes the immersion lol.
The only thing I disliked about this mission was the invisible marker inside the warehouse, like holy sh*t, it's like 4D chess to find where the hell you placed it, I stepped on it by mere luck. Then you run away and that's it. Oh right, can't forget the amazing looping song. My man, just...Wtf ahahhaah, you have never played Watch Dogs 1 have you? WD1 never featured this kind of music but you went out of your way to add this yourself and god does it suck so bad ahhaa. Anyways, this mission is easily one of the best in here, I'm not even joking, congratz my man. 

Aztecas Elimination:

Spoiler

I was expecting a top-tier mission such as Kill Karl Janson from you King, but to mine and everyone's dismay, you have failed us. You're not the King nor the Gamer you have led us to believe. I feel like you betrayed my trust! Nonetheless, this mission still offers quite an experience! Why watch stand-up comedy shows when you got DYOM and a wide range of missions like this to pick from. For some reason you're Agent 47 in this mission lmfao but alright and you're tasked to kill, not a president, not a high-ranking mafia syndicate member, but rather a lowlife Ese who probably finds his lowrider's exhausts more attractive than Kendl. Anyways, first, you gotta stealth kill the Aztecas, because why not, you're 47 after all, so it shouldn't be a prob right? Nop, even if you don't make a single sound and don't alert anyone, for some reason the whole Varrio is then all onto you, and after a huge shootout, you have to burn Cesar's weed to lure him out, since apparently just killing every single one of his homies isn't enough to worry Cesar. Nah f*ck that, Cesar's bros are replaceable but sweet ol' Marijuana? Oh god no, you crazy mf!
He eventually comes out after you burn his weed, with the most hilarious line to date "Oh no, my marijuana!!!"
And then you have an ultimate showdown with him. Fist to Fist like men! With him and also the firefighters who'll be spraying water all over everyone ahaha. This mission is simply, amazing! This, this was the vision PatrickW and Dutchy had when they thought of creating DYOM!

Werewolf:

Spoiler

I enjoyed your MOTD mission, Quadrupole Extermination, not exactly Mission Of The Decade nor Year material but whatever, it was pretty enjoyable, so when I saw you announcing that you'd participate, I was pretty thrilled to see what ya had cooked up for us. But oh god....oh god... omfg... this was, without a doubt, the WORST f*cking MISSION of all time, holy sh*t, it is, so bad, so f*cking bad. Words cannot describe, how bad it was, the mental and physical pain I felt throughout the entire mission, Jesus christ lord almighty what is this garbage? what is this? I cannot help but insult this mission, I apologize if this may sound a Lil harsh but, it is so extremely bad, there is no possible way to express how bad it was other than this. Lascha's mission was nowhere near the awfulness that was this crap which was prolly made by a sadist who enjoys to bore people to their inevitable death of ultimate cringe. The amount of LARPing this mission has, it's insane! There are so many god damn cutscenes, I'm certain 90% of this are cutscenes, but hey that's not a problem, certainly, if the cutscenes have good quality, it's alright? NO! Although the cutscenes have nice shots, which is the only thing this mission nails, the dialogue, and the plot are absolutely horrendous, a disgrace. Holy sh*t, I couldn't stop thinking "Will you shut the f*ck up please?". There is not a single joke, no character development, nothing interesting! It's not even funny, not so bad that's it's good, It's just extremely cringy LARPing for like 10 minutes, yapping and yapping on. What is it? You can't LARP and roleplay as army boy with your chess club friends due to Covid Lockdown so you just come to DYOM to annoy others instead? This mission takes itself so seriously, it's truly amazing. Congratulations, you managed to make Toreno (one of the funniest characters in SA) the most boring piece of sh*t ever! The gameplay is so short and although it ain't exactly terrible, it isn't enough to make up for the cringe that are the cutscenes, the characters, the disgusting SD, and the entire plot. This is San Andreas, please take this crap back to COD or Battlefield or whatever trashy game you took your inspiration from to do this abomination.

My Vote Goes To:

Spoiler

🥇Saboteur

🥈Eye of the Night

🥉The Movie Premiere

🏅Aztecas Elimination

🎖️Hard Fought Barricade

⭐Every other DYOM mission

💩Whatever the hell VikingEVM found laying on his toilet

Edited by Str33t

lascha2nd

I saw and I understand why my mission is a downgrade, I'll explain here why.

Spoiler

It was a bit downgrade that's because I want make it simple first, as I mention before. Why? I'm still remember how rushed the mission and I really hate it actually but well at least it's good but I lost the hope in the same time but this mission do a job to give me a bit hope anyway because simple, no awesome stuff either not that bad.

• Like 3

KingAceGamer
9 hours ago, Str33t said:

The Movie Premiere

Reveal hidden contents

Damn you really improved a lot my man! The cutscenes and your attempt at humor were pretty alright, the characters didn't felt too dull either, which I value a lot when playing a DYOM mission. I see absolutely no mistakes in this mission, it just feels normal lmao, that's all, nothing bad, nothing unique, just normal, ight, you know? Anyways I see great potential in you, I have no doubts in future MOTW's you'll get even better! This didn't felt like much of a Sabotage mission, I mean ye it kinda was but eh, whatever lol I don't care, it was fun.

Hard Fought Barricade:

Reveal hidden contents

Your previous MOTW was pure fire and I had nothing but high expectations for this new MOTW of yours. Unfortunately, it's...bad, and by bad I mean, really bad! I appreciate the object placing and all, the custom town is pretty alright and I get that you put a lotta effort into it but holy sh*t, what's the point of having a top-notch object placement if everything else is just awful. Like Dusty previously mentioned, this has dull-ass lifeless characters, the whole plot is just generic military crap and the dialogue is absolutely horrendous, bad grammar combined with awful LARPing. And I still don't get it how was this not disqualified, there is NO SABOTAGE, you only get to see a tiny Lil' mention of it in the ending cutscene, what a hell of a sabotage themed mission, not that I care much about it, but I was just surprised that it made it into the entry list that's all. Anyways, gameplay-wise, wow! Why the hell would you disable headshots and make the enemies damn bullet sponges?! It doesn't even make it a challenge, it's just annoying to have to sit thru, waiting for the mf to just die already. The military allies are braindead as hell, they can't hit sh*t, they're kinda like average DYOM players playing other easy DYOM missions. Basically, the gameplay was all just one short shootout, that's it. Not a challenging shootout, not an enjoyable shootout, just a boring shootout with sh*tty, sh*tty but really sh*tty loop music and sounds, oh my god, seriously? Half-Life 2? Why just why? Also, you need a limit adjuster for this mission to even start without crashing, I dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure if you need a mod (limit adjuster) for the mission to work, then it should be disqualified. The host is either biased and just tryna save his friend or he didn't read those rules that are on the OFFICIAL MOTW thread (emphasis on the Official): 

-Mission must not require Cheats or Mods

-If a mission is prone to many crashes, it will be disqualified

Guess what, Limit Adjusters are mods, and they are required for this mission to even start! 

Saboteur:

Reveal hidden contents

I already gave you some feedback on our DM's but I'll say it here again. As I've said in the previous MOTW about your mission "Harmer", I really enjoy the Cross-State genre, and this mission managed to live up to "Harmer". Hell, it even beats it by a long shot! It was pretty fun, the gameplay was somewhat challenging, something I absolutely adore! The weather was a bit weird at first but after a while, I felt like it really helped to build a nice vibe for the mission. It just doesn't feel like normal San Andreas, it feels like its own thing, a welcomed feature in my books. There was some driving ye but since I enjoy driving I don't really care, besides the routes weren't even long, if you're a somewhat decent driver and know your way around the map, then you can get to the destinations in no time. I like how you added the whole base thing with newer weapons and health and armor pickups in it. I mean, a lot of people already added that in DYOM but in most of them, you never feel the need to get back to it. The newer weapons also kind of give a sense of progress, it's like this whole mission is a storyline, and it just all feels right, excellent. I loved it. 

The whole mission had some pretty funny moments, something about the commander is just, comedy gold.

I like how the mission doesn't babysit you and doesn't fill your game with armor pickups and health pickups everywhere. I like how the enemies aren't actually retardeds who seem like they only visited a gun range for the first time yesterday. You can't just run into the objectives and done, no, you have to actually try and plan somewhat your approaches and your every move. This mission doesn't treat you like a dumbtard that never touched SA, it treats you like a normal player. I appreciate that a lot. I love how diversified this mission felt, there was driving, climbing, stealth, shootouts, planting bombs, car chases, that maze bank fight, and the final boss fight, it just was all, grandiose. One of its kind. Like CJ going from LS to the country, to SF, to the desert, and to LV in SA's story mode. And all that, in one mission, impressive.

Eye of the Night:

Reveal hidden contents

HAHAHAHA this mission dude, I love it so much. The whole concept of it sounds amazing and all, but then you see this execution of it, and I just can't help but laugh my ass off thru the entirety of the mission. First off, you named, my man Aiden, f*cking Miguel, MIGUEL, ahahahaah, that made me lose my sh*t for like 2 minutes. But let's get that insignificant thing out of the way and focus instead on what really matters. The cutscenes and the dialogue are just hilarious. It's just so funny ahahah, I'm not sure if M316 intended it to be taken seriously but either way holy sh*t, it's so bad that it's absolutely hilarious. The whole Miguel's apartment stuff and Miguel's comments on the parkour part had me dying, not of cringe, but of laughter. This is not an insult, this is a compliment my dude, I loved your mission ahaha, keep it up. Some parts of the parkour part were a bit retarded and unrealistic but I don't really care, it was pretty interesting and somewhat fun. I loved entering thru the window of a building, get teleported inside it, and then come out on another roof, I don't think I've ever seen that happen in DYOM, it was pretty lit ngl.
And then, it comes the absolute comedy gold, the warehouse part, boy oh boy where to start. You reach the part where they're swiping the keycards outside a warehouse in Market/Downtown and then you can just fall down off the roof and beat em up a little and they won't give a single f*ck lol, they don't shoot you, they don't do sh*t, so much for a surprise attack, I guess. Then you can just climb back up and proceed normally with the mission.
I love the enemies, first, they talk like f*cking Pablo Escobar, then they speak like some Cosa Nostra mafia, and then you see 'em just casually joking about wanking. Please, I wanna know what is this multicultural gang, and where can I join them. 
Anyways, inside the warehouse, a lotta interesting sh*t happens. First off, you're supposed to stealth kill everyone, but as soon as the cutscene ends (you don't even have to move, I didn't) a gangsta instantly shoots you. There goes the stealth. Anyways I love how you ain't even bothered to block the exits of the warehouse, of all the doors you could've chosen, you chose the red door that can easily be destroyed with a few punches. I kicked it a bit and then low and behold, somehow I wasn't in Market/Downtown anymore. I mysteriously was near the LS docks, but that's not the only screwed-up exit. I love how you added a minigun guy for those that dared to go further, thinking that would stop em from reaching the other exit but no lmao, as soon as I saw him, I just went back, climbed a few boxes, jumped to another set of boxes and fell down to go behind him and shoot him in the head. Simple and to my surprise, you didn't even bother blocking off that exit, it's just all open, so you can see yet again that you aren't in Market/Downtown, you're near LS's docks. There goes the immersion lol.
The only thing I disliked about this mission was the invisible marker inside the warehouse, like holy sh*t, it's like 4D chess to find where the hell you placed it, I stepped on it by mere luck. Then you run away and that's it. Oh right, can't forget the amazing looping song. My man, just...Wtf ahahhaah, you have never played Watch Dogs 1 have you? WD1 never featured this kind of music but you went out of your way to add this yourself and god does it suck so bad ahhaa. Anyways, this mission is easily one of the best in here, I'm not even joking, congratz my man. 

Aztecas Elimination:

Reveal hidden contents

I was expecting a top-tier mission such as Kill Karl Janson from you King, but to mine and everyone's dismay, you have failed us. You're not the King nor the Gamer you have led us to believe. I feel like you betrayed my trust! Nonetheless, this mission still offers quite an experience! Why watch stand-up comedy shows when you got DYOM and a wide range of missions like this to pick from. For some reason you're Agent 47 in this mission lmfao but alright and you're tasked to kill, not a president, not a high-ranking mafia syndicate member, but rather a lowlife Ese who probably finds his lowrider's exhausts more attractive than Kendl. Anyways, first, you gotta stealth kill the Aztecas, because why not, you're 47 after all, so it shouldn't be a prob right? Nop, even if you don't make a single sound and don't alert anyone, for some reason the whole Varrio is then all onto you, and after a huge shootout, you have to burn Cesar's weed to lure him out, since apparently just killing every single one of his homies isn't enough to worry Cesar. Nah f*ck that, Cesar's bros are replaceable but sweet ol' Marijuana? Oh god no, you crazy mf!
He eventually comes out after you burn his weed, with the most hilarious line to date "Oh no, my marijuana!!!"
And then you have an ultimate showdown with him. Fist to Fist like men! With him and also the firefighters who'll be spraying water all over everyone ahaha. This mission is simply, amazing! This, this was the vision PatrickW and Dutchy had when they thought of creating DYOM!

Werewolf:

Reveal hidden contents

I enjoyed your MOTD mission, Quadrupole Extermination, not exactly Mission Of The Decade nor Year material but whatever, it was pretty enjoyable, so when I saw you announcing that you'd participate, I was pretty thrilled to see what ya had cooked up for us. But oh god....oh god... omfg... this was, without a doubt, the WORST f*cking MISSION of all time, holy sh*t, it is, so bad, so f*cking bad. Words cannot describe, how bad it was, the mental and physical pain I felt throughout the entire mission, Jesus christ lord almighty what is this garbage? what is this? I cannot help but insult this mission, I apologize if this may sound a Lil harsh but, it is so extremely bad, there is no possible way to express how bad it was other than this. Lascha's mission was nowhere near the awfulness that was this crap which was prolly made by a sadist who enjoys to bore people to their inevitable death of ultimate cringe. The amount of LARPing this mission has, it's insane! There are so many god damn cutscenes, I'm certain 90% of this are cutscenes, but hey that's not a problem, certainly, if the cutscenes have good quality, it's alright? NO! Although the cutscenes have nice shots, which is the only thing this mission nails, the dialogue, and the plot are absolutely horrendous, a disgrace. Holy sh*t, I couldn't stop thinking "Will you shut the f*ck up please?". There is not a single joke, no character development, nothing interesting! It's not even funny, not so bad that's it's good, It's just extremely cringy LARPing for like 10 minutes, yapping and yapping on. What is it? You can't LARP and roleplay as army boy with your chess club friends due to Covid Lockdown so you just come to DYOM to annoy others instead? This mission takes itself so seriously, it's truly amazing. Congratulations, you managed to make Toreno (one of the funniest characters in SA) the most boring piece of sh*t ever! The gameplay is so short and although it ain't exactly terrible, it isn't enough to make up for the cringe that are the cutscenes, the characters, the disgusting SD, and the entire plot. This is San Andreas, please take this crap back to COD or Battlefield or whatever trashy game you took your inspiration from to do this abomination.

My Vote Goes To:

Reveal hidden contents

🥇Saboteur

🥈Eye of the Night

🥉The Movie Premiere

🏅Aztecas Elimination

🎖️Hard Fought Barricade

⭐Every other DYOM mission

💩Whatever the hell VikingEVM found laying on his toilet

Hey, I started a month ago. Heck, I already told you the reason why mine failed. Here was my first attempt, A friend betrays his friend by destroying his car collection.

and by accident, It was deleted and It's just a name!!!!

• Like 1

VikingEVM
17 hours ago, Str33t said:

Werewolf:

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, i just want to sincerely thank you @Rathard for your invaluable, no-bullsh*t and absolutely no-troll opinion. It may be just a tiny bit harsh, but i feel there is a lot of constructive criticism to take note of, and that contructive criticism is indeed its main purpose.

Honestly, i appreciate unpopular and negative, but constructive opinions more than a positive review written with very little thought. This is the weakest MOTW entry i made so far.

I wish to explain the reasoning behind some of my (not clever) designing choices that caused you so much pain:

• Cutscenes and dialogues: As i designed the mission, i wanted to have a little dialogue and an introduction to briefly explain what the heck the player has to do and why. But then as i went along with the designing process i kept adding dialogue after dialogue to try to explain every single stupid sh*t that was happening in the mission. But that could be ok, as long as you write dialogues with care and competence, right? Well my writing is ass even if i'm not rushing it, and this time i rushed it so..
    Characters talk blablabla and go nowhere, there is not a single funny moment, not even one, and all that useless dialogue between teammates goes nowhere at the end. Probabily could've made one of the three die during the mission or some stuff idk.
  • Gameplay: I usually focus on gameplay in my missions because i know how sh*t my writing is and that i'm better at gameplay. So why not focusing on that? Dunno, i decided i wanted to have a night boat sequence and then designed all the mission around it, and because of DYOM's limitations and GTA SA's AI i had to to turn it into a semi-cinematic in which the player has no control. The Dam interior shootout was probabily one of the best gameplay sequences, but yes it is too short. The chase sequence at the end was supposed to have a helicopter in it which would've attacked you instead of two stupid boats following your teammates but the c*nt kept crashing and i had to scrap it, coming up with an even dumber idea. I think i should've made a simpler mission. Instead i went for complexity just for the sake of it and i ended up making a sh*t mission.
  • SD Folder: The only music i knew i wanted to have was the night boat sequence one, the others were placeholders which remained in the final version because i rushed it. 100% my fault there.

Given your immense expertise in DYOM designing, i also wanted to ask you what you think i should've done to improve my mission.

I am truly deeply sorry to have brought you such suffering and i hope i can make it up to you in the future 💔💔💔💔

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, VikingEVM said:

First of all, i just want to sincerely thank you @Rathard for your invaluable, no-bullsh*t and absolutely no-troll opinion. It may be just a tiny bit harsh, but i feel there is a lot of constructive criticism to take note of, and that contructive criticism is indeed its main purpose.

Honestly, i appreciate unpopular and negative, but constructive opinions more than a positive review written with very little thought. This is the weakest MOTW entry i made so far.

I wish to explain the reasoning behind some of my (not clever) designing choices that caused you so much pain:

• Cutscenes and dialogues: As i designed the mission, i wanted to have a little dialogue and an introduction to briefly explain what the heck the player has to do and why. But then as i went along with the designing process i kept adding dialogue after dialogue to try to explain every single stupid sh*t that was happening in the mission. But that could be ok, as long as you write dialogues with care and competence, right? Well my writing is ass even if i'm not rushing it, and this time i rushed it so..
    Characters talk blablabla and go nowhere, there is not a single funny moment, not even one, and all that useless dialogue between teammates goes nowhere at the end. Probabily could've made one of the three die during the mission or some stuff idk.
  • Gameplay: I usually focus on gameplay in my missions because i know how sh*t my writing is and that i'm better at gameplay. So why not focusing on that? Dunno, i decided i wanted to have a night boat sequence and then designed all the mission around it, and because of DYOM's limitations and GTA SA's AI i had to to turn it into a semi-cinematic in which the player has no control. The Dam interior shootout was probabily one of the best gameplay sequences, but yes it is too short. The chase sequence at the end was supposed to have a helicopter in it which would've attacked you instead of two stupid boats following your teammates but the c*nt kept crashing and i had to scrap it, coming up with an even dumber idea. I think i should've made a simpler mission. Instead i went for complexity just for the sake of it and i ended up making a sh*t mission.
  • SD Folder: The only music i knew i wanted to have was the night boat sequence one, the others were placeholders which remained in the final version because i rushed it. 100% my fault there.

Given your immense expertise in DYOM designing, i also wanted to ask you what you think i should've done to improve my mission.

I am truly deeply sorry to have brought you such suffering and i hope i can make it up to you in the future 💔💔💔💔

It's okay my man, don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, VikingEVM said:

Well, I don't know if you are serious, i know some parts are sarcasm but hey. I never said I had years of immense expertise. I just said i had been using dyom for years making missions for my friends, not pro experience.

I can definitely say that the actual gameplay parts you make are good, like the dam shootout. But they are too short and they are drowned out by the number of cinematics. I'd say focus more on gameplay, it's obvious you win people over with cinematics but the fun factor in your mission due to them surely decreases and its more of a movie. I don't like the military style dialogue, I deem it too serious and cringe for something like DYOM missions, but I guess thats just personal taste. When it comes to the soundtrack, I just don't like it, not my thing. The generic battle sound and the weird sounding compressed music is not my thing, sorry to say. Again that's just personal opinion. I know fitting character development in to one mission can be hard, but maybe look at my "Saboteur" mission, I think I managed to develop some of the characters in there over the course of the mission without many cutscenes. Not saying my mission is the best mishon eva, it definitely sucks in a lot of aspects, but I think I had at least some good ideas in some parts of it. To sum it up, focus more on gameplay, which you seem pretty good at and cut down on the number of bland dialogue and cutscene interactions. Maybe find some new battle sounds or some music that doesn't sound so compressed and generic. Also I don't think taking control from the player during stuff like boat rides to spew more dialogue at him is a good idea, maybe make multiple checkpoints on the sea and make the objective text the dialogue so the player can have somewhat of an interaction? That's just my thoughts, sorry for being too harsh, most Italians are fine, I don't think they are subhumans. Just humans like anyother.

6 minutes ago, Rathard said:

Well, I don't know if you are serious, i know some parts are sarcasm but hey. I never said I had years of immense expertise. I just said i had been using dyom for years making missions for my friends, not pro experience.

I can definitely say that the actual gameplay parts you make are good, like the dam shootout. But they are too short and they are drowned out by the number of cinematics. I'd say focus more on gameplay, it's obvious you win people over with cinematics but the fun factor in your mission due to them surely decreases and its more of a movie. I don't like the military style dialogue, I deem it too serious and cringe for something like DYOM missions, but I guess thats just personal taste. When it comes to the soundtrack, I just don't like it, not my thing. The generic battle sound and the weird sounding compressed music is not my thing, sorry to say. Again that's just personal opinion. I know fitting character development in to one mission can be hard, but maybe look at my "Saboteur" mission, I think I managed to develop some of the characters in there over the course of the mission without many cutscenes. Not saying my mission is the best mishon eva, it definitely sucks in a lot of aspects, but I think I had at least some good ideas in some parts of it. To sum it up, focus more on gameplay, which you seem pretty good at and cut down on the number of bland dialogue and cutscene interactions. Maybe find some new battle sounds or some music that doesn't sound so compressed and generic. Also I don't think taking control from the player during stuff like boat rides to spew more dialogue at him is a good idea, maybe make multiple checkpoints on the sea and make the objective text the dialogue so the player can have somewhat of an interaction? That's just my thoughts, sorry for being too harsh, most Italians are fine, I don't think they are subhumans. Just humans like anyother.

Amen to that! 🙌

• Like 2
  • Bruh 1

VikingEVM
3 hours ago, Rathard said:

Some parts are definetly sarcasm :kekw: but i sincerely appreciated what was constructive in your review and took note of those 🌚

MOTW #176 Ranking:

I've done this once before, decided to do it again. Basically instead of taking one mission at a time and reviewing it in terms
of different aspects, I'll do the oppisite, which is ranking missions from best to worst in each aspect seperately. The aspects
I'll be taking into account are: [Cutscenes and cinematography], [Gameplay and environment], [Story and dailogue] and [Enjoyment
Overall]. Keep in  mind, I'm no expert, I just try to add structure to my review. Without further ado, let's go:

Cutscenes and cinematography:

Spoiler

5. Aztecas Elimination:
Very basic cutscenes. Effortless angles and framing. Not bad for a beginner though. Actually, some of these shot were nice, like
the final shot from a distance, it was a nice choice. And for what the mission was, I don't think much more is possible to do
anyway. Try experimenting with the cutscene feature a bit. If you have any questions, we're glad to help.

4. Movie Premier:
Nice improvement! I like the use of poster names that matched with the movie names you chose. My favorite shot was when it
showed the "discharger" poster and then the camera moved back slowly showing Bucky just standing. I could really feel his
disbelieve and anger, lol. As for the other cutscenes they all did their parts perfectly as intended. The reason this is no.3 is
because most of the cutscenes weren't that special aesthetically. 

3. Eye of the Night:
A pretty neat execution. You seem to have got the hang of the dynamic cutscene feature. a few close ups were fine as well. The
cutscene where the camera moved from down the street to the rooftop where the protagonist stands was executed smoothly.  I also
like the final explosion, it felt intense. Some cutscenes were brilliant but just got ruined by the camera getting "through" the
things instead of "around" them, like in the shot near the van where he planted the explosives, and in the shot showing the
construction site. However, some cutscenes need more work, like when he's typing on the keyboard, the angle isn't that great,
also the animation you picked didn't fit. The skin you chose kinda didn't blend well and it affected the quality of the shots
overall. It's a good thing to add skins, but when they don't fit I think they do more harm than good.

2. Hard Fought Barricade:
It had a great collection of cutscenes with good timing and good angles. I liked the first few scenes where the battle started,
It looked awesome. The last ones were great too with the lower angle and the soldiers walking down the street. If I have to
compare it to your previous entry, though, It was a downgrade. I kinda expected more from you. Nice work here, nonetheless.

1. Werewolf:
This one had the best shots out of them all. The opening scenes were fantastic. The weather choice with the angle and character
animation, all made for a beautiful visual experience. The dam's door breaking scene was executed nicely, and the angle made it
look badass! Also,in the final scenes, I admired the close shots to the table with the telephone, papers and radio transmitting
device. The angles were a nice choice there, I wonder if you made it by object placement? Anyway, it was impressive. The rest of
the cutscenes were all executed nicely. Maybe the cutscene where they shoot the boats with RPGs didn't work well for me, but,
ehh, with DYOM it's really hit or miss when it comes to actors shooting stuff. Nevertheless, Great job!

Gameplay and Environment:

Spoiler

5. Movie premier:
The gameplay is pretty basic. Drive then shoot. The shoot out was easy despite having nothing to take cover on. There was a
helicopter fight later on, but the helicopter didn't pose any threat or challange at all, then you kill the movie star and it
just couldn't be easier. A little bit of difficulty here wouldn't hurt. It felt like the gameplay wasn't meant to be a challange
to begin with. Try incorporating more gameplay mechanics too. 

4. Aztecas Elimination:
Unlike "Movie Premier", At least in this entry, there was some variety. Stealth, then a 2 staged shootout, the second one being
actors on roofs, then burning weed, and a fist fight. They still barely posed any challange. The huge health with a body armor
definately helped making it easier. If you increased their aiming it'd have been a lot better. Also, what's with the fist fight
being  a final boss fight every time? You know it's a piece of cake. Boss fights should be exciting. maybe if you made two or
three goons fight the player along with ceasar it would've been a bit harder. Anyways, I like the variety you put here, but I
hope you'll improve next time.

3. Hard Fought Barricade:
Unlike in the other entries, this one really nailed it in the environment it set. I mean my dude literally built a whole city
block on the sky just for this mission? Mad respect, my man! It was so well-made that I didn't notice it untill after I finished
the mission and CJ just fell from the sky onto an empty green hill. Unfortunately in terms of the gameplay itself, it  lacked
challange and variety. Nothing but 3 staged shootout with thick skinned enemy actors that take forever to kill. Of course it's
hard to implement any other types of mechanics in a floating city, But just tuning the difficulty could've improved the
experience a lot. 

2. Werewolf:
This is the mission that had the most balanced shootout segment. There was enough cover to be protected by, but if you are not
careful you can easily be taken down with a few shots. There was also some boat riding at the end, which is a really nice change
of pace from all the driving, and although it wasn't required, I had some fun "drive-by"ing the enemy boats before I reach the
base. It still lacked variety, however. The shoot-out was nice, but it's the only thing that posed any challange at all. The
destruction of the panels was just props, and the final boat chase wasn't really a chase since the enemy boats essentially do
nothing. You could've added an element of challange in these segments, like maybe make the panel shooting time sensitive. As for
the boat chase, maybe put some  armed actors on fixed boats, that would at least pose some challenge. In terms of setting the
environment, though, you did a good job. The choice of weather, location and objects set the scene well for the gameplay. 

1. Eye of the Night:
I really liked the idea of chasing the car from the rooftops, it was very innovative! For a short time, you actually had to rely
on keeping your eye on the car to advance the mission. The mission had a variety of mechanics at play, all added to a great
experience. There were parachute jumps, free running, a kind of passable stealth segment and timed segments that relied  on
quick "manuevers". Finally something other than overused shootouts! While some of them were poorly executed, they posed a good
challange and kept things fresh. I can't say the same about the environment, though. Generally, it was fun running around the
rooftops. The construction site was built nicely too. But some objects felt really out of place. Case in point the three random
boxes I had to climb to get to the first roof. I'm sure you could've picked a better object to replace these, com'on. Also the
aluminum plates that are leading to the mall, really? What's physics, Spiderman? And the soda machines stacked over each other
conveniently for me to climb on? Some objects appeared in front of my eyes only when I needed them. Like that wooden staircase
on the other end of the crane. Try to use objects that blend more into the environment next time. Had you done this, you'd have
excelled in this MOTW in my opinion.

Story and Dialgoue:

Spoiler

5. Aztecas Elimination
The story is a bit ridiculous, not gonna lie. Agent 47 killing a low profile gang leader? Oh well, nice crossover I guess. The
dialogue was actually nice for a beginner. At least you could nail the way Diana talks. Well at least until she goes "oh no, the
alarm went off". "oh no"? Diana? The thing about diana is that despite her sounding warm and friendly to 47, she actually
doesn't give a f*ck about him and she only tries to sound professional, "oh no" is not professional. Also, 47 going "Oh my god"?
Come on now. "Doesn't matter, get to work" well now that's more like it! You know, one thing that went very well in your
mission, is instead of relying on a gameplay narrator to give you instructions, you had Diana to give you instructions which is
nice in terms of immersion.  I'd love to see more Hitman missions that are more serious from you next time.

4. Hard Fought Barricade:
The dialogue generally sounded natural. And the vocabulary used fit the background of the soldiers who used them. The story was
fitting to a single mission and it was executed in a good way. Unfortunately, comparing it with the other entries, I'd say it's
kinda mediocre. The characters were lifeless and forgettable.  And the dialgoue in it's core really just sounded like  a bunch
of soldiers playing cool. What is the word I'd use for it? Recycled. Yeah. Of course your previous entry was waaaay better in
this regard. the characters I actually could care for. But this one was weak in terms of narrative.

3. Eye of the Night:
The story is alright. It's similar to superhero stories. The protagonist feels like Spider-man, in that he casually talks with
himself while swinging around the buildings and fighting them bad guys. It actually worked pretty well in making the
instructions come from the character himself rather than using an anonymous narrator to  tell me what to do. The dialogue,
coming mostly from one person talking to himself, was tedious as hell. The problem with it is that threre's so much talking but
very little advancement in the plot. The opening scene could've been a lot shorter if it wasn't for Miguel explaining how he'll
go about his plan, and reminiscing about his past adventures, too much details that are unnecessery and boring. Generally every
line on the dialogue felt like it was a joke. Some jokes I think were delivered nicely, like the trash bags in his house.
Although you have an ok sense of humor, it felt overused. I think that even if the jokes were all funny, it still wouldn't work.
Dialogue is meaningless if it a) doesn't advance the plot, or b) doesn't develop a character that is crucial to advance the
plot. All the remarks made by miguel didn't show anything about his character other than he's a blabber who wouldn't shut up.
The "wanking" jokes by the gangsters were unnecessary, you didn't establish any kind of relationship between them and the
audience, how do you expect the audience to laugh at their unfunny jokes?  Of course a few jokes here and there don't do no
harm, but too much is always bad. 

2. Movie Premier:
A funny story about a fan being severely disappointed about his favourite actor to the point that he massacred him, his
bodyguards, and the whole police crew that tried to stop him. The characters were introduced in a simple, yet funny way. The
dialogue was simple, straight to the point and entretaining. No spelling/grammar mistakes, no unnecessery overexplaining and no
overused jokes. Maybe one scene that didn't add much was when he met Martha and took her burger, but then again it was funny and
short anyway so didn't take away the fun that much. I like your style, man! You're definately improving for the better in terms
of making the narrative! 

1.Werewolf:
Technically speaking, this mission had the most robust and extensive narrative among the entries. The vocabulary used was mostly
fitting to the premise. The General's plan made sense to me, he explained his reasons very well. Sabotaging the power supply in
a way that's enough to ruin the enemies tactics, but not so much that it backfires on them. The dialogue, while solid and
realistically sounded, I can't help but feel that some of it was redundant. The part where they speak about events that are
occuring in different areas, I mean, it did built the main plot, but I felt like they should've  either discussed their main
plan more, or just keep it silent and let the player "play" a bit. Most of the screen time was dedicated to Gen.Toreno, who
besides his clever plan and startegic expertice didn't have much of a character to keep me invested. The part where a colonel
worries about how the paln will cause loss of life, and then the general needed to tell him that "this is war and people die"?
Did the colonel really didn't have a better argument to present? Like a tactical consequence that's more convincing than "people
will die"? I'm pretty sure any rank higher than corporal knows that from not only a fact, but also experience. I think one way
this could've been used to an advangtage if the colonel explained some tactical flaws about the plan, and then they turn out to
be true but the plan works out anyway. That way you give the colonel a bit more character and balance his weight in the
narrative. I get how this is hard to implement in one mission in DYOM, but it still possible. The plot I feel, was too heavy for
a single mission. But you still managed to nail it for the most part. So, congratulations!

Enjoyment Overall:

This section is more subjective. It's also where I derive my vote from.

Spoiler

5. Aztecas Elimination { @KingAceGamer } : Not a bad mission for a beginner. But it had few to offer in comparison to the other  entries. Good luck next time

4. Hard Fought Barricade { @lascha2nd } : It had a tremendos object placement, and great cutscenes. Unfortunately those alone couldn't save it for me.

3. Werewolf { @VikingEVM } : It was the most solid execution of a mission in  this MOTW. And it pretty much topped the scores in every aspect seperately. However as a whole, it was a bit disappointing imo as the aspect of cutscene and dialogue were overdone at the expense of the gameplay. Nonetheless, you've won, congratulations for that.

2. Movie Premire { @Stardust101 } : When it comes to designing a great game; everything must go hand in hand. The game mechanics and the characters design must fit
the story and premise. In the case of DYOM missions, a good designer will keep in mind the limitation that the game poses, not
only in terms of how much content the engine can handle before it crashes (like the amount of actors, objects,
objectives,...etc), but also how the game's visuals and mechanics "feel". GTA SA is a very old game, the reason why it aged so
perfectly is because it never took itself too seriously. That's why a DYOM mission in my opinion should avoid taking itself too
seriously whenever possible. And this is how Stardust nailed this aspect of his entry. despite the simplicity of it, I had alot of enjoyment in this one.

1. Eye of the Night { @M316 } : You made a great mission with an innovative gameplay and varied gameplay and nice cutscenes. Although the dialgoue wasn't that strong, It didn't affect the quality of the gameplay, and the story itself is fresh to be executed on DYOM. I'm all for good parkour and new gameplay ideas and I'm sold for this. Keep in mind the flaws in your dialogue, and you'll go places, my man!

Edited by Aymunz

6 minutes ago, Aymunz said:

MOTW #176 Ranking:

I've done this once before, decided to do it again. Basically instead of taking one mission at a time and reviewing it in terms
of different aspects, I'll do the oppisite, which is ranking missions from best to worst in each aspect seperately. The aspects
I'll be taking into account are: [Cutscenes and cinematography], [Gameplay and environment], [Story and dailogue] and [Enjoyment
Overall]. Keep in  mind, I'm no expert, I just try to add structure to my review. Without further ado, let's go:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Aztecas Elimination:
Very basic cutscenes. Effortless angles and framing. Not bad for a beginner though. Actually, some of these shot were nice, like
the final shot from a distance, it was a nice choice. And for what the mission was, I don't think much more is possible to do
anyway. Try experimenting with the cutscene feature a bit. If you have any questions, we're glad to help.

4. Movie Premier:
Nice improvement! I like the use of poster names that matched with the movie names you chose. My favorite shot was when it
showed the "discharger" poster and then the camera moved back slowly showing Bucky just standing. I could really feel his
disbelieve and anger, lol. As for the other cutscenes they all did their parts perfectly as intended. The reason this is no.3 is

3. Eye of the Night:
A pretty neat execution. You seem to have got the hang of the dynamic cutscene feature. a few close ups were fine as well. The
cutscene where the camera moved from down the street to the rooftop where the protagonist stands was executed smoothly.  I also
like the final explosion, it felt intense. Some cutscenes were brilliant but just got ruined by the camera getting "through" the
things instead of "around" them, like in the shot near the van where he planted the explosives, and in the shot showing the
construction site. However, some cutscenes need more work, like when he's typing on the keyboard, the angle isn't that great,
also the animation you picked didn't fit. The skin you chose kinda didn't blend well and it affected the quality of the shots
overall. It's a good thing to add skins, but when they don't fit I think they do more harm than good.

It had a great collection of cutscenes with good timing and good angles. I liked the first few scenes where the battle started,
It looked awesome. The last ones were great too with the lower angle and the soldiers walking down the street. If I have to
compare it to your previous entry, though, It was a downgrade. I kinda expected more from you. Nice work here, nonetheless.

1. Werewolf:
This one had the best shots out of them all. The opening scenes were fantastic. The weather choice with the angle and character
animation, all made for a beautiful visual experience. The dam's door breaking scene was executed nicely, and the angle made it
look badass! Also,in the final scenes, I admired the close shots to the table with the telephone, papers and radio transmitting
device. The angles were a nice choice there, I wonder if you made it by object placement? Anyway, it was impressive. The rest of
the cutscenes were all executed nicely. Maybe the cutscene where they shoot the boats with RPGs didn't work well for me, but,
ehh, with DYOM it's really hit or miss when it comes to actors shooting stuff. Nevertheless, Great job!

Reveal hidden contents

5. Movie premier:
The gameplay is pretty basic. Drive then shoot. The shoot out was easy despite having nothing to take cover on. There was a
helicopter fight later on, but the helicopter didn't pose any threat or challange at all, then you kill the movie star and it
just couldn't be easier. A little bit of difficulty here wouldn't hurt. It felt like the gameplay wasn't meant to be a challange

4. Aztecas Elimination:
Unlike "Movie Premier", At least in this entry, there was some variety. Stealth, then a 2 staged shootout, the second one being
actors on roofs, then burning weed, and a fist fight. They still barely posed any challange. The huge health with a body armor
definately helped making it easier. If you increased their aiming it'd have been a lot better. Also, what's with the fist fight
being  a final boss fight every time? You know it's a piece of cake. Boss fights should be exciting. maybe if you made two or
three goons fight the player along with ceasar it would've been a bit harder. Anyways, I like the variety you put here, but I

Unlike in the other entries, this one really nailed it in the environment it set. I mean my dude literally built a whole city
block on the sky just for this mission? Mad respect, my man! It was so well-made that I didn't notice it untill after I finished
the mission and CJ just fell from the sky onto an empty green hill. Unfortunately in terms of the gameplay itself, it  lacked
challange and variety. Nothing but 3 staged shootout with thick skinned enemy actors that take forever to kill. Of course it's
hard to implement any other types of mechanics in a floating city, But just tuning the difficulty could've improved the
experience a lot. 

2. Werewolf:
This is the mission that had the most balanced shootout segment. There was enough cover to be protected by, but if you are not
careful you can easily be taken down with a few shots. There was also some boat riding at the end, which is a really nice change
of pace from all the driving, and although it wasn't required, I had some fun "drive-by"ing the enemy boats before I reach the
base. It still lacked variety, however. The shoot-out was nice, but it's the only thing that posed any challange at all. The
destruction of the panels was just props, and the final boat chase wasn't really a chase since the enemy boats essentially do
nothing. You could've added an element of challange in these segments, like maybe make the panel shooting time sensitive. As for
the boat chase, maybe put some  armed actors on fixed boats, that would at least pose some challenge. In terms of setting the
environment, though, you did a good job. The choice of weather, location and objects set the scene well for the gameplay. 

1. Eye of the Night:
I really liked the idea of chasing the car from the rooftops, it was very innovative! For a short time, you actually had to rely
on keeping your eye on the car to advance the mission. The mission had a variety of mechanics at play, all added to a great
experience. There were parachute jumps, free running, a kind of passable stealth segment and timed segments that relied  on
quick "manuevers". Finally something other than overused shootouts! While some of them were poorly executed, they posed a good
challange and kept things fresh. I can't say the same about the environment, though. Generally, it was fun running around the
rooftops. The construction site was built nicely too. But some objects felt really out of place. Case in point the three random
boxes I had to climb to get to the first roof. I'm sure you could've picked a better object to replace these, com'on. Also the
aluminum plates that are leading to the mall, really? What's physics, Spiderman? And the soda machines stacked over each other
conveniently for me to climb on? Some objects appeared in front of my eyes only when I needed them. Like that wooden staircase
on the other end of the crane. Try to use objects that blend more into the environment next time. Had you done this, you'd have

Story and Dialgoue:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Aztecas Elimination
The story is a bit ridiculous, not gonna lie. Agent 47 killing a low profile gang leader? Oh well, nice crossover I guess. The
dialogue was actually nice for a beginner. At least you could nail the way Diana talks. Well at least until she goes "oh no, the
alarm went off". "oh no"? Diana? The thing about diana is that despite her sounding warm and friendly to 47, she actually
doesn't give a f*ck about him and she only tries to sound professional, "oh no" is not professional. Also, 47 going "Oh my god"?
Come on now. "Doesn't matter, get to work" well now that's more like it! You know, one thing that went very well in your
mission, is instead of relying on a gameplay narrator to give you instructions, you had Diana to give you instructions which is
nice in terms of immersion.  I'd love to see more Hitman missions that are more serious from you next time.

The dialogue generally sounded natural. And the vocabulary used fit the background of the soldiers who used them. The story was
fitting to a single mission and it was executed in a good way. Unfortunately, comparing it with the other entries, I'd say it's
kinda mediocre. The characters were lifeless and forgettable.  And the dialgoue in it's core really just sounded like  a bunch
of soldiers playing cool. What is the word I'd use for it? Recycled. Yeah. Of course your previous entry was waaaay better in
this regard. the characters I actually could care for. But this one was weak in terms of narrative.

3. Eye of the Night:
The story is alright. It's similar to superhero stories. The protagonist feels like Spider-man, in that he casually talks with
himself while swinging around the buildings and fighting them bad guys. It actually worked pretty well in making the
instructions come from the character himself rather than using an anonymous narrator to  tell me what to do. The dialogue,
coming mostly from one person talking to himself, was tedious as hell. The problem with it is that threre's so much talking but
very little advancement in the plot. The opening scene could've been a lot shorter if it wasn't for Miguel explaining how he'll
go about his plan, and reminiscing about his past adventures, too much details that are unnecessery and boring. Generally every
line on the dialogue felt like it was a joke. Some jokes I think were delivered nicely, like the trash bags in his house.
Although you have an ok sense of humor, it felt overused. I think that even if the jokes were all funny, it still wouldn't work.
Dialogue is meaningless if it a) doesn't advance the plot, or b) doesn't develop a character that is crucial to advance the
plot. All the remarks made by miguel didn't show anything about his character other than he's a blabber who wouldn't shut up.
The "wanking" jokes by the gangsters were unnecessary, you didn't establish any kind of relationship between them and the
audience, how do you expect the audience to laugh at their unfunny jokes?  Of course a few jokes here and there don't do no

2. Movie Premier:
A funny story about a fan being severely disappointed about his favourite actor to the point that he massacred him, his
bodyguards, and the whole police crew that tried to stop him. The characters were introduced in a simple, yet funny way. The
dialogue was simple, straight to the point and entretaining. No spelling/grammar mistakes, no unnecessery overexplaining and no
overused jokes. Maybe one scene that didn't add much was when he met Martha and took her burger, but then again it was funny and
short anyway so didn't take away the fun that much. I like your style, man! You're definately improving for the better in terms
of making the narrative! 

1.Werewolf:
Technically speaking, this mission had the most robust and extensive narrative among the entries. The vocabulary used was mostly
fitting to the premise. The General's plan made sense to me, he explained his reasons very well. Sabotaging the power supply in
a way that's enough to ruin the enemies tactics, but not so much that it backfires on them. The dialogue, while solid and
realistically sounded, I can't help but feel that some of it was redundant. The part where they speak about events that are
occuring in different areas, I mean, it did built the main plot, but I felt like they should've  either discussed their main
plan more, or just keep it silent and let the player "play" a bit. Most of the screen time was dedicated to Gen.Toreno, who
besides his clever plan and startegic expertice didn't have much of a character to keep me invested. The part where a colonel
worries about how the paln will cause loss of life, and then the general needed to tell him that "this is war and people die"?
Did the colonel really didn't have a better argument to present? Like a tactical consequence that's more convincing than "people
will die"? I'm pretty sure any rank higher than corporal knows that from not only a fact, but also experience. I think one way
this could've been used to an advangtage if the colonel explained some tactical flaws about the plan, and then they turn out to
be true but the plan works out anyway. That way you give the colonel a bit more character and balance his weight in the
narrative. I get how this is hard to implement in one mission in DYOM, but it still possible. The plot I feel, was too heavy for
a single mission. But you still managed to nail it for the most part. So, congratulations!

Enjoyment Overall:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Aztecas Elimination { @KingAceGamer } : Not a bad mission for a beginner. But it had few to offer in comparison to the other  entries. Good luck next time

4. Hard Fought Barricade { @lascha2nd } : It had a tremendos object placement, and great cutscenes. Unfortunately those alone couldn't save it for me.

3. Werewolf { @VikingEVM } : It was the most solid execution of a mission in  this MOTW. And it pretty much topped the scores in every aspect seperately. However as a whole, it was a bit disappointing imo as the aspect of cutscene and dialogue were overdone at the expense of the gameplay. Nonetheless, you've won, congratulations for that.

2. Movie Premire { @Stardust101 } : When it comes to designing a great game; everything must go hand in hand. The game mechanics and the characters design must fit
the story and premise. In the case of DYOM missions, a good designer will keep in mind the limitation that the game poses, not
only in terms of how much content the engine can handle before it crashes (like the amount of actors, objects,
objectives,...etc), but also how the game's visuals and mechanics "feel". GTA SA is a very old game, the reason why it aged so
perfectly is because it never took itself too seriously. That's why a DYOM mission in my opinion should avoid taking itself too
seriously whenever possible. And this is how Stardust nailed this aspect of his entry. despite the simplicity of it, I had alot of enjoyment in this one.

1. Eye of the Night { @M316 } : You made a great mission with an innovative gameplay and varied gameplay and nice cutscenes. Although the dialgoue wasn't that strong, It didn't affect the quality of the gameplay, and the story itself is fresh to be executed on DYOM. I'm all for good parkour and new gameplay ideas and I'm sold for this. Keep in mind the flaws in your dialogue, and you'll go places, my man!

I like how you pretend my mission doesn't even exist, even tho it's not even disqualified, funny guy.

5 minutes ago, Rathard said:

I like how you pretend my mission doesn't even exist, even tho it's not even disqualified, funny guy

Oh, sorry I couldn't finish your mission. It seemed like a pain in the ass, so I skipped it and moved on.

2 minutes ago, Aymunz said:

Oh, sorry I couldn't finish your mission. It seemed like a pain in the ass, so I skipped it and moved on.

What a funny guy.

5 hours ago, Aymunz said:

MOTW #176 Ranking:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Aztecas Elimination:

4. Movie Premier:

3. Eye of the Night:

1. Werewolf:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Movie premier:

4. Aztecas Elimination:

experience a lot. 

2. Werewolf:

1. Eye of the Night:

Story and Dialgoue:

Reveal hidden contents

5. Aztecas Elimination

3. Eye of the Night:

2. Movie Premier:
of making the narrative! 

1.Werewolf:

Enjoyment Overall:

Hide contents

Well..... I definitely didn't expect that XD. But hey thx for the review and here are my thoughts on your points:

So for cutscenes I went simple yet effective and it delivered for the most part, the whole cutscenes go through sh*t kinda didn't work and I dunno how to make it work properly but still not very major, I am not the best cinema photographer if that makes sense, for example the shuts while he was checking his database on his PC while standing i personally didn't feel it is bad. Ik his hand gesture is weird and even I found it uncomfortable but he was my best fit skin for this theme, I definitely could have went for a different angle now that I think about it but it doesn't harm that much.

Dialogue wise,  I knew there was gonna be some sh*t on it like being overdone. Reason I did that cos I wanted to give more context and background to the character itself so hedoesnt seem out of place and just came out of nowhere like why tf is he a vigilante, what skills does he posses, what has he done,etc... had I left these unexplained some people would question how does he know all of that. This is a site where ik that I need more context to balance the plot but it will make it boring at times as he monologs alot, tried my best at this scenario but wasn't my best job at doing so. In my mind this sort of mission makes sense and would have been better dialogue wise had it been in the middle of an MP. As for the jokes stuff, I tried to make it not feel bland, the protagonist certainly has a Peter Parker vibe whom I got alot of elements from except that he ain't a superhero, jokes for me are hit or miss and I end up saying them anyway just to give more character to the guy as well as the goons whom had a weird conversation about wanking lol. It is subjective so not everyone will hate it.

Objects...... well this is the thing where I relied on making the mission. So basically ik lascha would do some sh*t with his objects placement ability so I thought I could combine that with my interesting story to make a good mission. I do agree that there was some objects out of place like the metal panel from the building to the other across the street which I made a 4th wall joke about in the dialogue, and boxes from the ladder to the rooftop and the soda machines were a bit off.. the objects at the mall were meant as a faulty machines that the staff threw around the bag and the protagonist capitalized on for advancing. Tbh tho dyom doesn't have every single possibility for objects to fit a theme and not seem out of place like for example the tree in my previous mission but I had to do some stuff and be innovative cos otherwise I would have hit a brick wall. Still surprised that you ranked it as your number element with the gameplay.

Even though I got your vote, you still professionally(unlike some racist assholes around here) criticized it and pointed out its flaws which I appreciate. It is definitely the most unique idea this whole week and I wanted to make the most out of it,  quality may be not the best but good enough to enjoy the mission. Thx bro.

29 minutes ago, M316 said:

for example the shuts while he was checking his database on his PC while standing i personally didn't feel it is bad. Ik his hand gesture is weird and even I found it uncomfortable but he was my best fit skin for this theme, I definitely could have went for a different angle now that I think about it but it doesn't harm that much

Yeah maybe not. I'm not saying the skin doesn't fit the character. It's just that it doesn't blend with the game's graphics itself. Then again there isn't much that can be done in this regard. 

36 minutes ago, M316 said:

Dialogue wise,  I knew there was gonna be some sh*t on it like being overdone. Reason I did that cos I wanted to give more context and background to the character itself so hedoesnt seem out of place and just came out of nowhere like why tf is he a vigilante, what skills does he posses, what has he done,etc... had I left these unexplained some people would question how does he know all of that. This is a site where ik that I need more context to balance the plot but it will make it boring at times as he monologs alot, tried my best at this scenario but wasn't my best job at doing so. In my mind this sort of mission makes sense and would have been better dialogue wise had it been in the middle of an MP. As for the jokes stuff, I tried to make it not feel bland, the protagonist certainly has a Peter Parker vibe whom I got alot of elements from except that he ain't a superhero, jokes for me are hit or miss and I end up saying them anyway just to give more character to the guy as well as the goons whom had a weird conversation about wanking lol. It is subjective so not everyone will hate it.

You don't need to explain everything via dialogue. For example the parkour skill, it can be implied, since it can be shown via the gameplay. Worst case, there's no need to mention it twice. Same for the bug device one time mention either in the intro, or when the goons get out of the bar is enough, imo. I do agree that humor is subjective and maybe other people will enjoy the jokes, however I think good jokes need good build up, that's what I believe. 

53 minutes ago, M316 said:

the objects at the mall were meant as a faulty machines that the staff threw around the bag and the protagonist capitalized on for advancing. Tbh tho dyom doesn't have every single possibility for objects to fit a theme and not seem out of place like for example the tree in my previous mission but I had to do some stuff and be innovative cos otherwise I would have hit a brick wall.

I knew that they were meant to be like that. But the way they were distributed didn't imply that well enough, imo.  As for DYOM being lacking of proper object, I agree to an extent. However, if you took some time and experimented with the objects (browsing that website, or you can also use MTA map editor, it's a lot easier), you'll actually find there's a lot that can be done, given you have enough patience and dedication. Also, I voted for your mission because I enjoyed its gameplay the most, honestly. 

1 hour ago, M316 said:

Even though I got your vote, you still professionally(unlike some racist assholes around here) criticized it and pointed out its flaws which I appreciate.

Honestly, I think their feedbacks make sense if you take away all the cussing and edginess. But ehh, I think I can't digest they're tasteless humor anymore, so bleh.

And thanks for the compliment btw