1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

How about this concerning secondary loot?

On 2/13/2021 at 8:21 PM, Jimbatron said:

It's also so easy to make money from CP now I'd say the only thing worth doing out of the old businesses is the occasional full Night Club sale (if earning is all you care about). I doubt R* will change anything though.

i also do bunker sales it doesn't take long and most of the missions are doable

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:27 PM, BeatsDown said:

It's also completely made up and won't ever happen.

Its not completely made up when everything is already in the game.  lol  Also you say "wont ever happen".  You mean like your call for R* to release GTA6 already and stop pissing about?  lol  Do you have this same energy with all the other threads on here of things that probably wont ever happen?

Edited by BumpyJohnson
1 hour ago, BumpyJohnson said:

Its not completely made up when everything is already in the game.  lol  Also you say "wont ever happen".  You mean like your call for R* to release GTA6 already and stop pissing about?  lol  Do you have this same energy with all the other threads on here of things that probably wont ever happen?

What the guy was suggesting with secondary loot IS completely made up. That's like saying 'The Vigilante can fly and we can use it on Cayo Perico' then you claiming that I haven't just made that up because the Vigilante exists. I'll personally give you £1,000 of what he wants to happens ever happens.

BumpyJohnson
On 2/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, BeatsDown said:

What the guy was suggesting with secondary loot IS completely made up. That's like saying 'The Vigilante can fly and we can use it on Cayo Perico' then you claiming that I haven't just made that up because the Vigilante exists. I'll personally give you £1,000 of what he wants to happens ever happens.

This thread was made to "discuss" a potential idea.  You're just being a Nancy and trying to kill the discussion instead.  Wether R* will do it or not is not your call NOR does it help the discussion.  If you dont have anything to add or dont care to discuss this idea there is no point of you being in here.  ✌️

27 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

This thread was made to "discuss" a potential idea.  You're just being a Nancy and trying to kill the discussion instead.  Wether R* will do it or not is not your call NOR does it help the discussion.  If you dont have anything to add or dont care to discuss this idea there is no point of you being in here.  ✌️

It doesn't help the pointless discussion to tell everyone that this will never happen, saving everyone their time so they can go and do something productive instead? I disagree. I did/do have something to add. I added that this is all made up and will never happen.

BumpyJohnson
Just now, BeatsDown said:

It doesn't help the pointless discussion to tell everyone that this will never happen, saving everyone their time so they can go and do something productive instead? I disagree. I did/do have something to add. I added that this is all made up and will never happen.

lol  1st of all,  you dont work for R* and have no idea what they will or wont do.  You're simply guessing here.   Probably one of those who said R* wouldnt give us an island huh?  lol  2nd,  who do you think you are the forum discussion police?  lol  It is not your call to determine wether a thread is worthy of discussion or not.  You thinking it will never happen is just grounds for YOU to kick rocks not tell others not to discuss it?  This is a "discussion" forum not "only post things that actually happen" forum.  All the speculative posts you've made here youre a hypocrite.  How about you take your own advice and save yourself some time and do something productive instead? ✌️

2 hours ago, BumpyJohnson said:

lol  1st of all,  you dont work for R* and have no idea what they will or wont do.  You're simply guessing here.   Probably one of those who said R* wouldnt give us an island huh?  lol  2nd,  who do you think you are the forum discussion police?  lol  It is not your call to determine wether a thread is worthy of discussion or not.  You thinking it will never happen is just grounds for YOU to kick rocks not tell others not to discuss it?  This is a "discussion" forum not "only post things that actually happen" forum.  All the speculative posts you've made here youre a hypocrite.  How about you take your own advice and save yourself some time and do something productive instead? ✌️

1) I don't need to work for R* to know they won't fly all of their players to Mars either. Me not working for them doesn't mean what you say is going to happen. You really are forgetting that you pulled this idea directly out of your rectum with ZERO evidence or even logic behind them doing it. 

2) Everyone is allowed to express their opinion on here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's not legit. It not ever happening should be enough to no longer discuss it as it's a waste of time. It's rather bizarre that you've taken all of this so personally. Did you actually think it would happen? LOL.

Name ONE speculative post I've made. Go on.

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2021 at 3:38 PM, BeatsDown said:

1) I don't need to work for R* to know they won't fly all of their players to Mars either. Me not working for them doesn't mean what you say is going to happen. You really are forgetting that you pulled this idea directly out of your rectum with ZERO evidence or even logic behind them doing it. 

2) Everyone is allowed to express their opinion on here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's not legit. It not ever happening should be enough to no longer discuss it as it's a waste of time. It's rather bizarre that you've taken all of this so personally. Did you actually think it would happen? LOL.

Name ONE speculative post I've made. Go on.

Wtf are you talking about?  I'm saying you can claim "unlikly" all you want but you dont have the direct info to claim "never".   Argue that point all you want mr strawman the point Im really getting at is your #2,  you dont seem to get it.  YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO DETERMINE IF A DISCUSSION SHOULD GO ON OR NOT!  A lot of ideas here that probably wont happen.  Are you in all those threads too?  If this is a topic you dont want to discuss then kick rocks and find you something else to read.  Its more bizarre that you're in threads you dont like.

oh and your post history is full of speculation and arent you in the "speculation" thread speculating lol but to name one,  youre actually just speculating they wont do this.  lmao  dummy gtfo

Mods can lock this since this clown was allowed to ruin it. ✌️

Edited by BumpyJohnson
37 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

Wtf are you talking about?  I'm saying you can claim "unlikly" all you want but you dont have the direct info to claim "never".   Argue that point all you want mr strawman the point Im really getting at is your #2,  you dont seem to get it.  YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TO DETERMINE IF A DISCUSSION SHOULD GO ON OR NOT!  A lot of ideas here that probably wont happen.  Are you in all those threads too?  If this is a topic you dont want to discuss then kick rocks and find you something else to read.  Its more bizarre that you're in threads you dont like.

oh and your post history is full of speculation and arent you in the "speculation" thread speculating lol but to name one,  youre actually just speculating they wont do this.  lmao  dummy gtfo

Mods can lock this since this clown was allowed to ruin it. ✌️

Unlikely*

I've already explained the gigantic holes in your logic but you just keep repeating the same errors again.

An idea that isn't going to happen and is therefore totally pointless is not the same thing as saying it should not go on, especially if the thread is now all about you still clinging to this deluded belief that R* would implement this ridiculous idea.

I'm not here because I like it, I'm here because someone needs to tell you that your idea is a)stupid and b) not going to happen.

I've asked you to give me an example of speculation I've made and you've not done so. Me commenting on a speculation is not the same as making a speculative claim. You know this but you lack the intellectual honesty to admit you're distorting reality in order to fit your silly narrative. THAT is the real straw man.

The thread was ruined the second you decided to post it.