Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Stories Sprinting


H-G
 Share

Recommended Posts

Vind Sole

Small bug, you are able to use the chainsaw when sprinting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 12:45 AM, Vind Sole said:

Small bug, you are able to use the chainsaw when sprinting.

It's a game bug, not related to the mod. Also, it's not even a bug as far as I know. R* probably enabled the ability to attack with the chainsaw while sprinting in case if someone tries to "sprint" with it, which is not noticeable at all due to the run and sprint animations being the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Update:

 

- Renamed the "eASIer" memory address patcher plugin's files from "eASIer.asi" and "eASIer.txt" to "sprint.asi" and "sprint.txt" to avoid confusion in case if someone forgets what the files do.

 

OP updated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 9:03 AM, H-G said:

Update:

 

- Renamed the "eASIer" memory address patcher plugin's files from "eASIer.asi" and "eASIer.txt" to "sprint.asi" and "sprint.txt" to avoid confusion in case if someone forgets what the files do.

 

OP updated.

Hey man still been using your mod, love it was wondering if you still planned on adding a config file to choose what weapons use the animations which ones get left completely alone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lividkilla66 said:

Hey man still been using your mod, love it was wondering if you still planned on adding a config file to choose what weapons use the animations which ones get left completely alone 

That's not possible, I'm afraid. This mod directly modifies which anims to use with which set of walk/run/sprint anims, which are then used when holding certain guns by the game itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2021 at 12:49 PM, H-G said:

That's not possible, I'm afraid. This mod directly modifies which anims to use with which set of walk/run/sprint anims, which are then used when holding certain guns by the game itself.

Damn that’s a shame cause I’m converting the mini gun to the m60 and was hoping I’d be able to fix the holding for it like the sawn off, but it’s all good man even Ik there limitations 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lividkilla66 said:

Damn that’s a shame cause I’m converting the mini gun to the m60 and was hoping I’d be able to fix the holding for it like the sawn off, but it’s all good man even Ik there limitations 

Minigun to M60? I had the same idea some days back and I think I can help you with that, I can send you a special version of the mod's CLEO script that changes the walkstyle used for the Minigun if you want it.;)

Edited by H-G
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.