Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Start with Kosatka


Favo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody,

 

I am just starting again with GTA Online. I got over 200h in GTA Online on PS4 but hadn't played for the last 2 years. Now I am starting again but on my PC. The "Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack" is included in the version of GTA V I bought. What do you guys think of take the 1 Million I get with the pack and earn another 1.2mio. with headhunter mission and the three treasure missions and by the Kosatka? So I can start with the Cayo Perico Heist and make lots of money...

Good or bad ideo? Of course I will buy some weapon equipement first. Is this a good method for getting from rags to riches?

 

Thanks a lot

Favo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely worth getting the submarine, this heist is a great money maker and the profits quickly build which then can be spent on other more expensive things to open the game up further for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Favo said:

Hello everybody,

 

I am just starting again with GTA Online. I got over 200h in GTA Online on PS4 but hadn't played for the last 2 years. Now I am starting again but on my PC. The "Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack" is included in the version of GTA V I bought. What do you guys think of take the 1 Million I get with the pack and earn another 1.2mio. with headhunter mission and the three treasure missions and by the Kosatka? So I can start with the Cayo Perico Heist and make lots of money...

Good or bad ideo? Of course I will buy some weapon equipement first. Is this a good method for getting from rags to riches?

 

Thanks a lot

Favo

 

Best way to start, with the free Frogger you can save the money for a Sparrow. This week a stock submarine is about 1.6 mio, 600k you can make quick, there is a reward on Casino missions if you do them for the first time also, if you find a Fleeca finale, another 100k.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! Buy the sub and do the heist. Especially this week since the sub is on sale and the primary target has a 50% bonus payout. You'll pay for the sub in a single heist. Be warned, the first time you do the heist will be a frustrating mess. But, it gets easy once you've done it a couple times and read the tips and tricks on here. And I agree with the above, use the Frogger to prep one heist and then buy the Sparrow as soon as you finish the heist, just be careful when landing on the sub with the Frogger.

 

There are some easy ways to make quick money for new players too. Off the top of my head, the Flight School missions pay well for first time completion. There are collectible missions you can do as well that have good payouts. IIRC, there is a treasure hunt for a RDR revolver, a search for a serial killer, search for playing cards, search for action figures, and search for signal jammers. There was a search for radio towers, but I'm not sure if that can still be done. Look online for maps on where all these are and you'll have your money for the sub in a few hours of just flying around the map in the Frogger.

 

Another returning player recently asked how to start making money again. There are some good tips in that thread. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea? Great idea!

 

The Kosatka is on sale, so you only need an additional $650k and you can get this from treasure hunts, collectibles, flight school, etc.

 

The Cayo Perico heist is the new best solo money-making method, and it's even x1.5 this week!

Edited by SummerFreeze
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot to all who answered so quickly!

So immediatly after my key arrives I will start earning 650k so I can buy the sub this week.

Hope it does't take too long with this foundation to get around the point I am on my PS4.

 

Just one tiny queation off topic... do you guys recognized that I am a German trying to use and enhance my english skills?

 

54 minutes ago, Jamwes said:

 

 

Another returning player recently asked how to start making money again. There are some good tips in that thread. 

 

 

Thanks, I'll read the post!

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Favo said:

Thanks a lot to all who answered so quickly!

So immediatly after my key arrives I will start earning 650k so I can buy the sub this week.

Hope it does't take too long with this foundation to get around the point I am on my PS4.

 

Decided to look up the rewards for the stuff I listed. Looks like doing the 5 collectible missions should get you the $650k.

Someone on Reddit made a map with the easiest path to collect the Playing Cards, Signal Jammers, and Action figures. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/ecdh6v/204_collectibles_54_hidden_cards_100_action/

 

38 minutes ago, Favo said:

Just one tiny queation off topic... do you guys recognized that I am a German trying to use and enhance my english skills?

 

I only noticed because of the German flag below your name on the left. ;) Your English is good! Keep it up!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

You get $250k, $250k, $200k for completing the Stone Hatchet, Golden Revolver, Navy Revolver challenges respectively. It's probably easiest to do them in a contact mission without wanted level, driving up and down the beach promenade on a motorcycle -- except for the stone hatchet challenge, for which you want cops.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jamwes said:

 

Decided to look up the rewards for the stuff I listed. Looks like doing the 5 collectible missions should get you the $650k.

Someone on Reddit made a map with the easiest path to collect the Playing Cards, Signal Jammers, and Action figures. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/ecdh6v/204_collectibles_54_hidden_cards_100_action/

 

 

I only noticed because of the German flag below your name on the left. ;) Your English is good! Keep it up!


These cash bonuses are great for anyone starting afresh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody, just registered here to help out other people.

 

@Favo may I invite you to a quick CP compound only run to kickstart your career here on PC?

This way you can earn some easy money to get the Kosatka and Sparrow.

Your take woulld be 85% (exclusively for you).

I am no pro gamer, so please don`t expect a perfect speed run, but finally we will make it the easiest and safest way.

 

You can contact me via PM, Discord would be a nice have.

(Btw. I am german too)

 

Cu in game :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2021 at 10:37 AM, Ripley_Q said:

Hello everybody, just registered here to help out other people.

 

@Favo may I invite you to a quick CP compound only run to kickstart your career here on PC?

This way you can earn some easy money to get the Kosatka and Sparrow.

Your take woulld be 85% (exclusively for you).

I am no pro gamer, so please don`t expect a perfect speed run, but finally we will make it the easiest and safest way.

 

You can contact me via PM, Discord would be a nice have.

(Btw. I am german too)

 

Cu in game :)

 

Thanks for your offer. Since I haven't looked in hear for a few daya I didn't notice your post. I already made my first 2 runs but we could play together other missions or heists if you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites

for starting players i would add don't forget to spin the lucky wheel at the casino every day (and collect visitors bonus from cashier)

apart from the podium vehicle there are various cash & casino chips prizes 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Order you should buy things in:

 

Kosatka, Bunker, Nightclub. 

 

After that it's entirely up to you. OG heists will pay out $10m bonus if you know how to complete the Criminal Mastermind Challenge.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

Order you should buy things in:

 

Kosatka, Bunker, Nightclub. 

 

After that it's entirely up to you. OG heists will pay out $10m bonus if you know how to complete the Criminal Mastermind Challenge.

i don't think the nightclub will produce much with just a bunker filling it although i suppose you can just buy one technician to start with

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cybapete said:

i don't think the nightclub will produce much with just a bunker filling it although i suppose you can just buy one technician to start with

First technician comes free with the nightclub. If you have a bunker, you can just assign him to Guns, no extra cost.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AirWolf359 said:

First technician comes free with the nightclub. If you have a bunker, you can just assign him to Guns, no extra cost.

true but they might be better off getting some other businesses first instead of sinking money into the nightclub

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, cybapete said:

i don't think the nightclub will produce much with just a bunker filling it although i suppose you can just buy one technician to start with

OP has the CESP, so he/she can produce weapons and cash right away, plus cargo by buying the $250k small warehouse. (The warehouse obviously doesn't pay well anymore, but it's still great for getting RP.)

 

Cargo, weapons, cash is already $11.5k/hour; $23k with the nightclub equipment upgrade. In this case it also makes sense to buy the equipment upgrade before adding a coke and meth business.

Edited by SummerFreeze
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.