Horse masks?

trev1979

Are there horse masks in Red Dead Online? I've seen em on hackers but can't find them anywhere IN the online game.

Yes, they were part of Outlaw Pass 1 and the Halloween Pass.

They were unfortunately, only available through special events like @happygrowls mentioned. 

Ckl2uOp.jpg

ViIhjuO.png

I don't have them on my horses very often, usually during the halloween season but these are some of them that were available.

You aren't missing anything. Blinders would be better if they'd ever add them but only if they actually did what they're supposed to do, not for cosmetic reasons.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, StyxTx said:

Blinders would be better if they'd ever add them but only if they actually did what they're supposed to do, not for cosmetic reasons.

Yeah, I would pay gold/money for "Snake Blinders"  ;)

Then stupid horse would not freak out every time we pass a tiny snake!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2021 at 3:21 AM, Krommer said:

Yeah, I would pay gold/money for "Snake Blinders"  ;)

Then stupid horse would not freak out every time we pass a tiny snake!

Also, the same thing when we pass black bears. The freaking bear is RUNNING away from us, why horse are you the one freaking out?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rez090 said:

Also, the same thing when we pass black bears. The freaking bear is RUNNING away from us, why horse are you the one freaking out?

And most of the time the bear isn't close to begin with.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:17 AM, Plugpearson said:

They look ridiculous anyway. 

It is one of the most ridiculous things in the game. A close second are the legendary animal head hats. A few weeks ago Mark was messaged and told he looked like a low rank because of the way he was dressed. The person who said it was dressed in leather with bandoliers and white boots and jacket. I guess a lot of people think that you show your high rank by wearing the most grotesque clothing possible and making your horse look equally ridiculous.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AmyStone said:

It is one of the most ridiculous things in the game. A close second are the legendary animal head hats. A few weeks ago Mark was messaged and told he looked like a low rank because of the way he was dressed. The person who said it was dressed in leather with bandoliers and white boots and jacket. I guess a lot of people think that you show your high rank by wearing the most grotesque clothing possible and making your horse look equally ridiculous.

I think Mark's character looks rather sophisticated, both of your really dress up your characters well.

Lol, most high level players I've seen tend to dress less like Fortnite cowboys and more like honest characters. Bet they'd think my guy was just starting out as mundane as I tend to dress him down and all.

As for the masks, yeah they are pretty ugly looking things. 

3 hours ago, Direwrath said:

As for the masks, yeah they are pretty ugly looking things. 

I do look pretty spiffy with my "light blue day of the dead" looking one, on my horse and coordinating it with 

a lightish blue Nagocheeszzwessesc saddle and my white/light blue dress/corset and Sandoholoa/whatever jacket with white hat.

I'm at work or would post a spiffy shot, maybe later.

aaa3d687-0f34-4255-821e-51c0f6a956f9.PNG

Ah, worked (remembered gamerdvr.com )

Edited by Krommer

22 hours ago, Krommer said:

I do look pretty spiffy with my "light blue day of the dead" looking one, on my horse and coordinating it with 

a lightish blue Nagocheeszzwessesc saddle and my white/light blue dress/corset and Sandoholoa/whatever jacket with white hat.

Lol they do look cute. 😉

The flashiest I will let my character get is that darn Nacho saddle, but during certain holidays I go all out and dress them both up. That sugar skull mask does look good on the chestnut paint horses as well, I had it on my sorrel paint Criollo during Halloween.

This Hallows Eve I was using the deer antler one because everyone tends to deem my character the cowboy "Witcher" so he was dressed up as Geralt for the time being. And a Witcher needs a monster, so my horse Dragula made a good Leshen creature. 😂

Now the cougar skull mask and that snake one are pretty outlandish though.