3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Improving Core Mechanics

Patrizio

Patrizio

Hello all,

One of the main criticisms of V is its poor mechanics in comparison to IV. What mechanics would like to see in VI? By mechanics I mean player physics, driving physics, and melee combat. On top of that carjacking needs to develop. It was mentioned in many interviews prior to IV that Niko "hotwired a car" to gain access. They never developed this in V, and so I think this should develop too. How could this develop? For some cars they could have their keys hidden away in the glove compartment and we find it easily. What other ways could we hijack cars?

For one I would like to car damage to return from IV. In fact it should develop further.

Melee combat needs to be a challenge. Some we should win easily. Some should be difficult. The odd ped should be a black belt. Some peds should have concealed carry. Some should hit us with their umbrella, briefcase, shopping bag etc. It needs to develop. Like in RDR and GTA IV - peds should have injuries. They should crawl, hold their arm, hobble etc. They should not be fully able after being shot or hit. This too needs to develop.

Of course, after being teased with the idea of putting things (read: people/bodies) in the boot/trunk of our car (in magazine articles pre-SA) we are still waiting for this. RDR1 and 2 allow us to hogtie and stow - we must be able to do this in GTA VI. Part of the image of a gangster is the "body in the trunk". Its 2021 and we still can't do this yet.

Intelligent discussion intended! Please share your thoughts and ideas on how the core phyics of GTA VI - done so well in IV and RDR - should develop/be present in VI.

Edited by Patrizio
  • Like 6
  • fir thi bairns 2
Ryz 92

They should return good amount of mechanics from CTW,First being hotwiring a car to gain access,it's very-well done in CTW and they can learn other things from it.

Number of proper  side activities should be greater than San Andreas also,otherwise game will be criticized like IV and V

Melee Combat must be utilized in a great way we should feel to engage them again.This lacks in V,locking into an NPC/Player should be absent,it ruins the immersion,More like IV.More combos like SA,different Martial arts and different moves.

I strongly agree with putting bodies in trunk also,but it should have proper reason for us to do it.Putting bodies in open areas should have consequences,like RDR2's bounty system.

I really liked the gunplay in LOUII,they should learn from Naughty Dog in that aspect.Proper recoil in TPP,Bullet drop in snipers.

Balancing guns/vehicles on par with real life counterparts is a must.Don't make WW2 era propelled plane stronger than Military-grade Modern Jet for example.Or don't make other AR's damages on par with AK-47.

Get rid of anything like extra damage dope,it ruins the overall combat feeling.

Driving cars should be like IV but take a V-esque approach in motorcycles.

Make us regret getting wanted level,don't let us play Patrick Bateman just because we want so.

Those are my basics for in game mechanics,in my opinion games should take more realistic-simulative approach and should feel less arcade-ish.But don't let it ruin the overall flow in sake of making it realistic like in RDR2.Let us be free in our game,that's why we love Grand Theft Auto,less scripted missions is a must.Fast pacing action is a must also.

• Like 1
DarkDayz

I am personally of the opinion that the driving physics in GTA IV were better. Technically maybe not, but more enjoyable, yes.

Weapon wheel must return. I'd even like to see the cores come over from RDR2, albeit a more GTA version of it. Health, Stamina, Armour. Maybe even something that highlights area's of the body that have taken more damage and the characters animations reacts to this. I think that would be pretty groundbreaking rather than just walking slow when you're about to die. Can only use one arm after so much damage to one arm, making gunning and driving harder.

I feel like car theft can be improved, but they have to be careful. More believability can sometimes amount to being annoying. I remember Dan once said in an interview that they toyed with vehicles running out of gas in GTA IV, but ultimately dropped it because it added no value to the game other that being annoying. What I currently like is that you get a wanted level if an officer passes you when you've set a car alarm off. In terms of stealing, I liked how it was with Niko, was particularly stressful at times which was great, so a development of that would be welcomed. I'm not sure how they could do this however, maybe something with the controller every time you have to do it, heightening that 'in the moment' stress. We know they like mechanics like this as seen in all of their heists, with opening safes.

Really enjoyed combat in RDR2, so if they build on that, I'm happy. Although too easy when the opponent has melee weapons. If someone has a knife you shouldn't be able to beat power though being stabbed and beat them with your fists. You say crawl. Going prone is a MUST for me in a R* game going forward. My biggest disappointment with RDR2 was not being able to go prone. Then obviously any stealth benefits of doing that implemented. I also think we should return to the enemy health bars of GTA IV, this was great. Enemies should also have levels of difficulty depending on who they are and where they are on the map.

As you say, many of the mechanics in RDR2 brought over and modernised for GTA. Stowing animals should become hiding bodies in cars and storing weapons in vehicles. Main vehicle should act as a weapon locker/satchel. I'd also like a lot of the RPG style functionality of the camp but integrated into safe houses. I love how you can do thing to earn decor at Pearson. Something like that would be GREAT but obviously in taste with a GTA game. They kind of did this in IV with allies having benefits, like Jacob delivery weapons. More of this but deeper.

Car customisation was great in V. Let's get something as deep for weapons in VI. I think that's it.

• Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 2
Orthur The Boah
1 hour ago, Patrizio said:

Of course, after being teased with the idea of putting things (read: people/bodies) in the boot/trunk of our car (in magazine articles pre-SA) we are still waiting for this

Oh wait what, they teased such a feature pre-SA and still haven't implemented it? That's really sorta disappointing, hopefully they better do it for the next game. After hogtie-ing tons of people in RDR2 I can't imagine a open world game without a similar feature. It's a necessary feature that would make the game ten times more fun for me personally. 

1 hour ago, Patrizio said:

Its 2021 and we still can't do this yet.

I think sleeping dogs actually has this feature, but not sure if you meant just GTA.

As always great post mate 👍

• Like 2
Patrizio
3 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

Oh wait what, they teased such a feature pre-SA and still haven't implemented it? That's really sorta disappointing, hopefully they better do it for the next game. After hogtie-ing tons of people in RDR2 I can't imagine a open world game without a similar feature. It's a necessary feature that would make the game ten times more fun for me personally. 

I think sleeping dogs actually has this feature, but not sure if you meant just GTA.

As always great post mate 👍

Cheers OtB!

I'm trying to make intelligent, focused discussions on here rather than the mess that is the speculation thread.

Regardin pre-SA - yes genuinely. I can see the magazine article now. There was a basketball in the trunk of the car. They discussed it then but it never went further. And yes I meant GTA - we're still waiting! It just has to be in VI. Old Hitman games had the ability to put a body in a cupboard or box. RDR1/2 has the ability to stow. Come on Rockstar - get with the times.

• Like 2
Orthur The Boah
4 minutes ago, Patrizio said:

Old Hitman games had the ability to put a body in a cupboard or box. RDR1/2 has the ability to stow. Come on Rockstar - get with the times.

I'd be disappointed that if, 10 years after GTA V, GTA VI doesn't have the ability to put peoples in the trunk, It'd be a really weird missed opportunity. 

As for other features, I wouldn't really mind a more realistic and grounded approach, I'm okay with having to store weapons in the trunk too, atleast for missions, it'd be a nice touch and means we would have to be careful about which weapons we need. For open world, the old way works perfectly and it's a trade-off of realism over fun. Idk if it counts appropriate in this thread but I've always found GTA V's most hair really weird and not useful, I've only used like two hairstyles because the rest is bullsh*t. RDR2 has a really great hair mechanics and I'd love for it to return, if not better.

Having to fill gas for the vehicles sounds really cool too, but it should be still somewhat less realistic imo because if it's too realisitic it would be like a chore. I really liked the health/stamina cores and their idea in RDR2, but I guess not too many people like it for some reason, Yeah it could have been better but I had no problem with it personally. All of things I stated are things that have been already discussed, mostly, and not any new ideas from me so forgive me if it's not really an intelligent post 😄, just putting out my opinion here. 

AngelQuint

One of the many features that I want to see in VI is a proper wanted system, GTA 5 cops are so mfing agressive, if you stare at one of them and say "Well hello officer" they say something like "Ok motherf*cker so you want trouble?" and if you keep staring at them ALL the nearby officers start shooting you by no reason! 

The PIT manouvers and many tactics that the LSPD uses to stop you while on vehicle are great, (only in story mode bc in online police is trash) and I think we gotta give R* some credit, but they could be severaly improved by adding more tactics and an advance VCPD tactics and manouvers

Another thing that i'd LOVE to see is the police arresting or interrogating civilians, and you as well, and overall an improved AI that actually cares about the citizens

• Like 1
Thomas Cavendish

- I would like to see a "push/shove" objects mechanics. To reach a high place, a roof or something, you could push a crate, box, trash bin, some propers, to climb and reach them.
- Maybe a ladder mechanic too. if you find a ladder in a yard, garage, wherever, you could grab it and place where you want, to climb.

Edited by Thomas Cavendish
  • Like 1
Ryz 92

One thing i should say,regardless it probably won't be present in the game,return the dismemberment from RDR2,but make it also available on Online PvP,shooting players from the limb rather than head should have different outcomes,let us move them with lasso,we can torture them like in RDR2 but in a bigger scale.

RDR2 style layout must be present in our weapon trunk,2 rifles(shotgun or AR),1 sniper rifle,melee weapons(4-5 of them),2 pistol or mini-smgs(dual wieldable)

Let us call a Cartel backup for heavier weapons,but only if we progress enough to have position or equipment.(Homing Launcher,RPG,Minigun,Flamethrower)

Movement should feel less clunky.Also throwable tools must return from IV.

Edited by Ryz 92
DexMacLeod

I think they need to improve almost everything that involves being on foot. Character movement, the cover system, melee combat, and enemy A.I. most of all.

With character movement I can appreciate Rockstar attempting to make something that looks a little more realistic but it comes at the expense of the gameplay. I'd much rather have a game that plays well rather than look pretty.

Even the best cover systems have a bit of jankiness to them but Rockstar is pretty consistently awful. Things seemed to somehow get even worse in RDR2. I often felt like I was fighting Arthur as much as I was fighting the enemies.

I thought Melee combat was one of the few places where Rockstar really improved, gameplay wise, in RDR2. The chore mechanics of it were solid but it was even slower and jankier than the movement and cover systems. If they could just smoothen it out and make it feel more responsive it could be pretty good.

I've complained about enemy A.I. a lot over the years. It's felt dated for ages and hasn't really been upgraded much since GTA IV. I'd like to see something that allows for strategy in gun fights. At the very least something that allows for proper stealth as an option from time to time.

I like the way Rockstar handles cars for the most part. They don't go for realistic or arcade but rather a cinematic driving style. I wouldn't mind if they toned this down a bit and gave the cars a little more weight but I also wouldn't be too upset if they didn't change it much at all.

What I really want to see out of cars though is more tuning options. In V all you were really ever doing is upgrading the top speed and acceleration a bit. It was pretty shallow. I'd like to be able to adjust the differential and tweak the over/understeer. Basically I want to leave the mod shop with a car that drives significantly different than it did when I entered.

I could care less about using the trunk. Don't really see the gameplay value in that, personally.

• Like 2
VercettiGuy

I'll just list some features I think need to be in there to make it worth the wait and one of the greatest games ever.

- proper fist fighting, like in RDR2. But even better. There should be an option to hit them hard (with the result being their death) and to just knock them out. The player should also be able to get knocked out, I believe that was in RDR1 and in RDR2 you just die. Imagine that one player in online annoying you - you hunt him down - and end him like a real man. Just beating the sh*t out of him.

- car damage & driving should be something between IV and V. The newer cars released with GTAO updates have no damage at all - just scratches - while in IV once you've hit a ramp your entire front is an upside down "U" which kind of ruins a cool jump in a chase for me. I also like being able to control the car mid-air.

As far as driving goes, every car in V felt the same. One of the reasons I don't play GTAO anymore is because I don't feel like buying new, overprized cars that all drive the same.

The option to turn off a car engine would also be very welcome.

- restaurants NEED to make a comeback ... and they need to be better than ever, not just the occasional Burger Shot. Real high-end restaurants, bars, diners, coffee shops, clubs. This game should have everything.

- also, other places we should be able to enter and interact with: car dealerships, real estate, banks, movie theatres, MALLS(!!!), hardware stores, concert halls (Depending on the setting it's either Love Fist Club Tour or Love Fist Farewell Tour, baby!), train stations, AIRPORTS(!!!) and so so so much more.

- I agree with the "weapon locker in the car" and "putting bodies in the trunk", also, burying them somewhere in the Everglades.

- interacting with benches, chairs etc. Not just some like in RDR2, I mean all of them.

I bet there's so much I'm forgetting more but I'm too tired right now.

What's kinda sh*tty about my POV is, with having 10 years between games, there not a single excuse I'd accept for anything not making it into the game. This game needs to have everything. Every feature from past games plus a couple of hundred new ones.

• Like 3
Kris194
5 hours ago, Orthur The Boah said:

For open world, the old way works perfectly and it's a trade-off of realism over fun.

What do you mean by old way? GTA V way or every GTA other than GTA V way? GTA V way is ridiculous IMO and it was never like that in this series.

Orthur The Boah
4 hours ago, Kris194 said:

...Is it a cut feature?

1 hour ago, Kris194 said:

What do you mean by old way? GTA V way or every GTA other than GTA V way? GTA V way is ridiculous IMO and it was never like that in this series.

I mean the weapon wheel with all the weapons in it, It's easier to choose guns with the weapon wheel but then again like you said it's kinda ridiculous. That's why I wouldn't mind a car trunk mechanism to store weapons. In fact I'd love it. 

• Like 1
Kris194
11 hours ago, DexMacLeod said:

I like the way Rockstar handles cars for the most part. They don't go for realistic or arcade but rather a cinematic driving style.

Driving in GTA V is very simplistic, for me it's kinda dying of boredom kind of experience. Out of all 3D era GTA games, San Andreas as third mainline title in 3D universe had the best driving, now it's time for the same with VI being third title in HD universe.

7 hours ago, Orthur The Boah said:

...Is it a cut feature?

It's hard to say whether it was cut for some reason or maybe it was only planned and idea was scrapped at some point.

• Like 3
Patrizio
12 hours ago, DexMacLeod said:

I think they need to improve almost everything that involves being on foot. Character movement, the cover system, melee combat, and enemy A.I. most of all.

With character movement I can appreciate Rockstar attempting to make something that looks a little more realistic but it comes at the expense of the gameplay. I'd much rather have a game that plays well rather than look pretty.

Even the best cover systems have a bit of jankiness to them but Rockstar is pretty consistently awful. Things seemed to somehow get even worse in RDR2. I often felt like I was fighting Arthur as much as I was fighting the enemies.

I thought Melee combat was one of the few places where Rockstar really improved, gameplay wise, in RDR2. The chore mechanics of it were solid but it was even slower and jankier than the movement and cover systems. If they could just smoothen it out and make it feel more responsive it could be pretty good.

I've complained about enemy A.I. a lot over the years. It's felt dated for ages and hasn't really been upgraded much since GTA IV. I'd like to see something that allows for strategy in gun fights. At the very least something that allows for proper stealth as an option from time to time.

I like the way Rockstar handles cars for the most part. They don't go for realistic or arcade but rather a cinematic driving style. I wouldn't mind if they toned this down a bit and gave the cars a little more weight but I also wouldn't be too upset if they didn't change it much at all.

What I really want to see out of cars though is more tuning options. In V all you were really ever doing is upgrading the top speed and acceleration a bit. It was pretty shallow. I'd like to be able to adjust the differential and tweak the over/understeer. Basically I want to leave the mod shop with a car that drives significantly different than it did when I entered.

I could care less about using the trunk. Don't really see the gameplay value in that, personally.

Excellent post Dex. Agree completely that everything on foot needs improving - especially the cover system and that melee just needs a little softening from RDR2.

Regarding gun fights, I was playing RDR2 the other day and thought how good it would be if enemies flanked you better, took different routes to attack you - through a building, around a building etc. Enemies should also be able to change weapons - to switch from a gun to a projectile for example.

With cars I agree to a point... it should be more IV than V. V improved motorbikes but ruined cars. In terms of tweaking the physics of a car? Never thought of that. Great idea.

Your last point though... oh come on! Should we remove hogtyping from RDR1/2? If you don't want to use the feature - fine. But it should be in a GTA game especially after what is possible in RDR1/2.

• Like 1
Zello

If you have a crowbar in your inventory the protagonist will take it out and have an animation of them using the crowbar to get into the car

I'd like to see different weapons holsters. Like whenever you take out a gun instead of always drawing from their pockets,they may draw a gun from their ankle. The magic pockets will still remain just where the protagonist draws his weapon will be different.

Fall damage similar to Assassins creed. If you fall or are shot the protagonist may limp for a bit but only for a bit.

Being able to leave the car running like in IV whenever you exit a car unlike in V where the protagonist just turns it off. I'd also like to turn it off and hide from the cops like how Watch Dogs does it.

Being able to listen to music on foot. They teased this in IV and in V but nothing happened. Saints Row was the first game to do it and Watch Dogs 1 and 2 also did it. If it's set in the past introduce a walkman and buy cassette tapes at a music store to create your own playlist. If it's modern day just use your phone.

Introduce Drive thrus

BRVGRG9.png?1

Edited by Zello
  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
Ryz 92

4:01

"Realistic Recoil" lol 

Hope they'll deliver this time

• KEKW 1
t-p-d-a

i wanted a better Busted System. A better police chase on foot mechanic. If you do a crime without firearms, the police chases you without pistols... on foot they run and try to knock you out and hold you on the ground until police reinforcments comes to arrest you.

And i don't want control my car in midair. I want it like in GTA IV. If you car lands on the roof, that's it! You can't control your car... that's stupid in GTA V.

14 hours ago, Kris194 said:

i remember features like:
- listen to the radio on foot via your mobile phone
- you can climp telephone pole
- you can shoot the head until brain comes out
- hang on trucks and helicopters

maybe there a cut features

Americana

Meh, people always mention things, which weren't even supposed to be in the game in the first place.

People thought there would be usable trunks in Grand Theft Auto IV because in one trailer the trunk was opened...

Also, you can hang on trunks and helicopters... in two separete scripted sequences.

Edited by Americana
Patrizio
7 hours ago, Americana said:

Meh, people always mention things, which weren't even supposed to be in the game in the first place.

People thought there would be usable trunks in Grand Theft Auto IV because in one trailer the trunk was opened...

Also, you can hang on trunks and helicopters... in two separete scripted sequences.

Are you always negative?

The idea of usable trunks was referenced before both SA and IV in magazine articles and interviews. There were even images. This is not just hearsay based on a trailer. Give us more credit than that.

The image of the "body in the trunk" is about as iconic of gangsterism as can get. GTA is the ultimate game based on gangterism. It is made by the same people that allowed the iconic image of the "damsel in distress" tied over the railraod track to be replicated in RDR1/2. It's about time we have the equivalent in GTA. And obviously we're discussing gameplay mechanics not scripted events.

Damsels in Distress? Three Women Who Broke the Stereotype in 1920 – John  Brassard Jr

Mobsters: Season 4 of the hit Crime and Investigation Network show returns  to the small screen this Sunday - Mirror Online

Why people don't want to develop gameplay options in GTA never ceases to amaze me. Don't want? Don't do. But don't take the option away from the rest of us.

Edited by Patrizio
  • Like 3
cp1dell
4 hours ago, Kris194 said:

It's hard to say whether it was cut for some reason or maybe it was only planned and idea was scrapped at some point.

They said in the article someone just saw a quick glimpse of gameplay where the prompt “Press this to open the trunk,” appeared. Pretty sure they just saw someone using Little Jacob’s friend bonus where you bought weapons out of his trunk.

• Like 2
Patrizio
5 hours ago, cp1dell said:

They said in the article someone just saw a quick glimpse of gameplay where the prompt “Press this to open the trunk,” appeared. Pretty sure they just saw someone using Little Jacob’s friend bonus where you bought weapons out of his trunk.

That was it! There was something similar before SA too. They've been trying to do this for years. 

@Zello great ideas. The crowbar idea came to me too. Its a must. I wonder also wondered if looting bodies could be developed in this for GTA:

Imagine you beat up a guy in BurgerShot. You loot his body, and find car keys. You head out to the parking lot and use the key. The guy's car's engine comes on as do the lights. No break in. Car is yours if you want it.

@VercettiGuy yeah the sit mechanic from RDR2 - so simple yet it should be usable in GTA VI. I'm sure it would do.

What are people's thoughts on the "antagonize/greet" mechanic coming from RDR2 to GTA VI? I'd like it adapted (I don't know how) but I think it should definitley be an option in VI.

Edited by Patrizio
Kris194
16 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

- car damage & driving should be something between IV and V. The newer cars released with GTAO updates have no damage at all - just scratches - while in IV once you've hit a ramp your entire front is an upside down "U" which kind of ruins a cool jump in a chase for me.

Wouldn't it be better to have mechanic in the game that could change your experience instead of making something automatically easier? Let's say, that you would be able to buy "armor" at VCCustoms, LSCustoms, LCCustoms or wherever GTA VI will be set and that would allow you to "jump" from mountain even as high as Mount Chiliad without your car being completely damaged. You could also buy already customized car at car dealership. You may say, okay, sounds cool but what if I will destroy my car? No need to worry about that if you have insurance. Just notify your insurer, tell consultant that you had an "accident" and driver who works for that company will deliver new, already customised car to you, for fee of course. That way both you and me can have different experience and there is purpose to "car armor" in this game.

Edited by Kris194
Americana
3 hours ago, Patrizio said:

Are you always negative?

The idea of usable trunks was referenced before both SA and IV in magazine articles and interviews. There were even images. This is not just hearsay based on a trailer. Give us more credit than that.

Yeah, they've seen a screenshot from the mission Jizzy, or whatever the name was. 

Thomas Cavendish
2 hours ago, Patrizio said:

What are people's thoughts on the "antagonize/greet" mechanic coming from RDR2 to GTA VI? I'd like it adapted (I don't know how) but I think it should definitley be an option in VI.

I've been thinking about it since the Rdr2 release.
If it is gonna be improved, i mean more options, and every single npc will have this feature in a massive populated city (with much more variations of cultures, ages, accents, slangs). Imagine how much work Rockstar is putting into this game.

• Like 1
VercettiGuy
2 hours ago, Patrizio said:

What are people's thoughts on the "antagonize/greet" mechanic coming from RDR2 to GTA VI?

It's a must-have. Maybe even expand it a little. To have actual short conversations with NPCs.

It would make the game feel so much more alive.

• Like 1
Kris194

It has to be, it was really weird, that we could greet NPCs in GTA V but once we do this again we automatically insult that NPC.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:09 PM, darkdayz said:

Car customisation was great in V. Let's get something as deep for weapons in VI. I think that's it.

I would like if we would be able to buy for example better scope for our sniper rifle. Want better zoom? Buy better scope.

21 hours ago, Ryz 92 said:

Also throwable tools must return from IV.

Definitely. I loved the fact, that we could for example pick up brick or cup of coffee in GTA IV. Being able to break car window with brick is small but really nice detail.

19 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

- interacting with benches, chairs etc. Not just some like in RDR2, I mean all of them.

Agree, sometimes it's cool to just sit down, relax and just watch and listen.

8 hours ago, Zello said:

Being able to leave the car running like in IV whenever you exit a car unlike in V where the protagonist just turns it off. I'd also like to turn it off and hide from the cops like how Watch Dogs does it.

Agree, it should work like it did in GTA IV. Press F (keyboard) to get out, hold F to turn off engine and get out of car.

Imagine you beat up a guy in BurgerShot. You look his body, and find car keys. You head out to the parking lot and use the key. The guy's car's engine comes on as do the lights. No break in. Car is yours if you want it.

Great idea.

8 hours ago, Zello said:

Introduce Drive thrus

That would be nice addition. Rockstar had it "working" already in San Andreas but it was only scripted cutscene. I'm talking of course about this famous cutscene.

8 hours ago, Zello said:

Being able to listen to music on foot. They teased this in IV and in V but nothing happened. Saints Row was the first game to do it and Watch Dogs 1 and 2 also did it. If it's set in the past introduce a walkman and buy cassette tapes at a music store to create your own playlist. If it's modern day just use your phone.

Great idea, Walkmans were really popular in 80s.

5 hours ago, Patrizio said:

Why people don't want to develop gameplay options in GTA never ceases to amaze me. Don't want? Don't do. But don't take the option away from the rest of us.

This is something, that I also can't understand. Don't want to do something? Okay, don't do it but let other people have fun. Just because you don't care about for example fishing doesn't mean, that there shouldn't be fishing in GTA VI. In real life we don't care about many things but does it mean, that it shouldn't exist? Hell no.

There is also something I would like to come back, flight, car, motorcycle, boat schools. I think, that it would be probably optional but it would be fastest way to improve our driving/flying/swimming skills. With proper mechanics it could be fresh and unlike what we saw in San Andreas. This is what I mean for example

Something like this but of course on a small scale. This of course only if it makes sense considering location where the game is set. If it's set only in Florida then it doesn't make sense, at all.

Edited by Kris194
Zello
6 hours ago, Patrizio said:

The image of the "body in the trunk" is about as iconic of gangsterism as can get. GTA is the ultimate game based on gangterism. It is made by the same people that allowed the iconic image of the "damsel in distress" tied over the railraod track to be replicated in RDR1/2. It's about time we have the equivalent in GTA. And obviously we're discussing gameplay mechanics not scripted events.

Damsels in Distress? Three Women Who Broke the Stereotype in 1920 – John  Brassard Jr

Mobsters: Season 4 of the hit Crime and Investigation Network show returns  to the small screen this Sunday - Mirror Online

There's just something about having a Body in the trunk with cement bricks.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 1
VercettiGuy

With 10 years between games, what do you guys think are the chances of getting "the ultimate GTA", featuring every gameplay mechanic etc. of the previous games plus adding new ones?

• KEKW 1