3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

CONFRIMED GTA 6 NEWS!

AM_JM

My uncles friend works in Rockstar, sure i ask him many questions but he answers none of them. But i asked him about similarities from RDR2, he said that GTA 6 will have improved GREET, ANTAGONISE system, and he added that GTA 6 will be very simillar to RDR2, he also said that map won't be only cities, he said that there is going to be villages like valentine from RDR2, nature, wild animals, fishing, hunting too, and he said that female protagonist romours are fake, there will be only character male. He also said that there was going to be activites, like arm wrestling, gyms, and much more, he also said that game will be more realistic than RDR2, and he said that game will be announced in 2021, he wanted me to not say this but i hope he won't find about this 

User was banned for this post - stop making stupid threads

Edited by RedDagger

13 minutes ago, AM_JM said:

My uncles friend works in Rockstar, sure i ask him many questions but he answers none of them. But i asked him about similarities from RDR2, he said that GTA 6 will have improved GREET, ANTAGONISE system, and he added that GTA 6 will be very simillar to RDR2, he also said that map won't be only cities, he said that there is going to be villages like valentine from RDR2, nature, wild animals, fishing, hunting too, and he said that female protagonist romours are fake, there will be only character male. He also said that there was going to be activites, like arm wrestling, gyms, and much more, he also said that game will be more realistic than RDR2, and he said that game will be announced in 2021, he wanted me to not say this but i hope he won't find about this 

No worries AM_JM, I am sure your uncle won't find out if you post in the correct thread below:

*Please also tell us more if you have more info but please make sure you do it in the correct, untraceable thread.*

Edited by IS90

this is satire right

21 minutes ago, AM_JM said:

also, since you're fake leaking, couldn't you have spiced things up a bit? Some really dumb sh*t you're "leaking" here :kekw: 

like "uncle's friend who works at rockstar" is basic af, could've done something like:

"My friend's dad's great uncle's associate in Edinburgh who knows a girl who knows a dog that runs through a neighborhood that Sam Houser lives in."

32 minutes ago, AM_JM said:

Your Uncle's friend is me , Sorry man i lied to you 

Edited by DeltaV20

6 minutes ago, Orthur The Boah said:

As the great Red Dagger says, proof or ban. 

It is time to summon the banhammer @RedDagger

Uncle Sikee Atric

n8htKO.gif

jRQzuoR.jpg