2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Bug with Michelle Cannes in driving school!

DeathColdUA
Go to solution Solved by Carl Theft Auto,

So i just encountered this bug that didn't happened to me before in this game. So, when i'm trying to go and talk to Michelle Cannes in driving school in San Fierro i'm facing one bug that prevents me to talk to her: When i'm going inside the school to talk to her she appears to be fighting some guy or girl next to her and after she kills him/her, she sits down on a floor, covering her head, like she afraids of something and that's it, i can't talk to her no more, which means that i can't date with her because of this stupid bug. To be honest, i never saw this bug before and it never happened to me until now. I tried to fix it by restarting the game, by trying to enter some cheats and turning them off again and by trying to kill the person that Michelle is fighting with and stuff like that but nothing works. So yeah, i decided to ask for a help here cause maybe someone knows how to fix this bug. I uploaded some screenshots below so you can see what i'm talking about.

Also there is some stuff that i wanna answer for you guys just in case if you gonna ask me about them:

1. I DID NOT used any cheats before this, that related to making pedestrians fight each other.

2. I have clean version of GTA San Andreas with no mods or stuff like that. My version has only text translation to russian, which is secondary language in my country.

3. I can't tell you what version of GTA San Andreas i'm playing because, it doesn't show the number of the version that i'm playing. 

4. I'm using physical copy of GTA San Andreas and not the Steam one. 

Spoiler

2olfnTl.png

VvIOODh.png

Edited by DeathColdUA

This is interesting, because obviously my first thoughts would be either cheats that cause pedestrian action or modifications. You've ruled those out, however. Are you able to upload your save to the SnP site so people can take a look? Although it says to make a new topic, this one will suffice as it's for a specific issue so you can post it here. I've also moved this topic to Help & Support.

Sure looks like a Peds Riot cheat was activated - maybe by hash collision. Visit a Chili Dog/Noodle/Cherry Poppers stand and see if the vendor attacks CJ or runs off and attacks other peds. Do the other girlfriend have the same problems, like at the end of the date? 

Either way, try the "Undo Peds Riot Cheat" modification offered by SnP. See if the problem goes away.

Edited by OrionSR
21 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Sure looks like a Peds Riot cheat was activated - maybe by hash collision. Visit a Chili Dog/Noodle/Cherry Poppers stand and see if the vendor attacks CJ or runs off and attacks other peds. Do the other girlfriend have the same problems, like at the end of the date? 

Either way, try the "Undo Peds Riot Cheat" modification offered by SnP. See if the problem goes away.

I didn't used that cheat. I used only those that turns off cops or for god mode. And no, the other girlfriends doesn't have any problems at all. I have already dated with them and everything was fine, until I decided to date Michelle. 

2 hours ago, Rhoda said:

This is interesting, because obviously my first thoughts would be either cheats that cause pedestrian action or modifications. You've ruled those out, however. Are you able to upload your save to the SnP site so people can take a look? Although it says to make a new topic, this one will suffice as it's for a specific issue so you can post it here. I've also moved this topic to Help & Support.

As i said, i didn't used that cheat code for riot. And yes, i can upload my save file. In fact, i already uploaded it few days ago to google disk. Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rl3ONOQ8az0kx-mf287OSy9YMxsaww8w/view?usp=sharing

4 hours ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

Thats your save

and I modified it

Oh, ok, i will try it, thanks. 

4 hours ago, Carl Theft Auto said:

Thats your save

and I modified it

It works! Thanks for your help :)

• Like 1
  • YEE 1