4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Write your own leak thread.

MrBossFT

MrBossFT

Just as the title says, write your own leak here or post one you've written(I know some of you bastards have already done this! ūüėā)

The leak can only be a text leak and other members could perhaps rate it in terms of overall believability.

TheEggman

I have a friend who is very reliable and has worked for places such as Kotaku and PC Gamer who relayed this information to me.

The next GTA title has been in development since 2012 (1 year before GTA 5 launched). Production didn't actually pick up properly until mid 2015. Even then it was on ice while the teams focused on RDR2.

It's another Rockstar Worldwide Production, not just one or two studios, but all.

Codename is PROJECT AMERICAS.

Set in both Vice City and a new fictional location based on Rio de Janeiro, with some linear missions taking place in Liberty City (not open world).

Game will balance realism and arcade. WON'T be as realistic as RDR2.

One playable protagonist this time. Male, not female, despite supposed leaks.

Set in 1970s-1980s.

You play as an up and coming drug lord-wannabe named "Ricardo". You start off as a grunt doing runs as a cocaine smuggler from Vice City to the new large South American area before making connections with big time drug lords and making your way up.

HEAVILY inspired by Netflix's Narcos.

They want to have an incredible 70s/80s soundtrack, but jury is still out on that one.

A younger Martin Madrazo will make an appearance as will his father who is a big drug lord at the time. You do some missions for the Madrazo family involving hits on other gangs.

Drug empire building is a mechanic similar to Vice City Stories but bigger. MUCH bigger. Think the GTAOnline system and dial it up to 10. There you have it.

You can only have weapons on your person. No arsenal in your back pocket.

Next Gen only. Not PS4/XB1.

Game is now their primary focus, alongside another title (which I believe to be Bully 2). No ETA on a release date.

Game is still in Pre-Alpha so names, locations, details could and probably will change.

Have any questions, try asking. But I might not have the answers sadly.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Americana

I can't tell you much, but the game is a work in progress.

rjmthe2nd

GTA VI takes place in loberti citey. You plaey as Jimmy Hopkins as you transfer to loberti state college, n callage you meet Niko Bellic and Roman Bellic who are teachers and you join forces to sell shark cards (illegally) throughout America. The game feetures 10 chapters as well as baws fights against cjaey and tawmmy Vercett 

there's also a planned Undead Nightmare DLC for it that involves Clawde Sped and Rthur Morgann I can't saw much else but Dan Hauser wotked on 69% of the game before he kwitt 

Lebron Jones is also a VA 

Sources: r/GTA6

Edited by rjmthe2nd
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 5
Thelema93

I f*cked Leslie benzies and he told me gta VI will have a female lead. You're a street hooker who gets bashed by your pimps.. she learns a set of skills. Skills that make her a danger to pimps who bash there Hoes.. she also is really muscley and knows martial arts and is played by Rhonda Rousey. Keep this between us. 

• Like 2
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
Lexiture
3 hours ago, Thelema93 said:

I f*cked Leslie benzies and he told me gta VI will have a female lead. You're a street hooker who gets bashed by your pimps.. she learns a set of skills. Skills that make her a danger to pimps who bash there Hoes.. she also is really muscley and knows martial arts and is played by Rhonda Rousey. Keep this between us. 

D45E23D0-F926-4491-9959-07F7D379F10D.thu

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1
  • 2 weeks later...
MrBreak16
6 hours ago, redroad said:

VI is targeting 2024 release when install base on the new consoles is large enough.

Set over two decades 70's/80's, with architecture and vehicles changing and advancing over the time period. 

Story begins on one island (Vice City). A second island opens up later in the game set in Panama. The islands are seperated by a vast amount of water with multiple smaller islands (similar in size to Guarma) located in between the two main islands.

The player is unaware of the other islands until a certain story point opens up the areas.

The player can physically fly from Vice city to Panama or can go to an airport and buy a plane ticket there. 

Single male protagonist. The story is closer in tone to IV than V. You start as a drug mule and work your way up. Best to reveal as litte about the story as possible. 

The player has an arsenal cache in their home, where you decide which guns to carry around in your vehicle. The system has been taken from RDR2 but is still being adjusted to find a happy medium between realism and gameplay. 

Any further questions for me to elaborate?

I don’t think Rockstar would just make a game and than wait for months or even years just so that more people have a console when they release the game. It will sell like hot cakes not matter what. Also, I don’t think carrying guns in your vehicle is a good idea, because that means you wouldn’t be able to steal random cars or you would have to be careful not to damage/destroy your current car. 

• Like 1
Charlie111

You know that lady who stole things from Rockstar the other week? I hired her to do it. Upon getting the hard drive from her, there was a sort of playable demo of VI which felt like an episode... You start out as a prisoner being transported on a Florida Highway (Yes, the state is called Florida again because Florida is already a satire of itself). An incident has you escape and have to navigate the everglades with no map. Breaking into a redneck's shed, you steal a pistol and view a map which gives you an idea of where you are (I guess you get a smart phone later). From here, you battle alligators and snakes until you steal a hover craft. Eventually you reach Vice City, seeing the skyline in the distance. As you draw near, Flashback FM plays a familiar song from 2002's Vice City. I came in my pants. I believe Flashback FM contains 30 songs from the original VC to satisfy those who were hoping it would be in the '80s.

Found some concept art and notes. The protagonist has a regretful past. Somehow this ties into you being stalked throughout the game by a Dexter-like character, looks just like my avatar (complete coincidence, believe me). Attacks from this antagonist can be unscripted lead to being captured at least once. Players have to be careful to cover their tracks to avoid this but don't know how far this goes into the story.

Based on the limited content, I think this game has been cancelled.

Edited by Charlie111
  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 2
wise_man

As a game tester, I can tell is that GTA VI is already playable at this moment. However, R* were so secretive that they ordered me to put on blindfold while playing it. I can only hear the sound effect and soundtrack. 

Edited by wise_man
  • KEKW 4
SeventyRanger42

https://www.somosxbox.com/gta-vi-estaria-ambientado-en-miami/890439

https://www.filo.news/gaming/Se-filtran-los-primeros-detalles-de-Grand-Theft-Auto-6-20210205-0030 

From these 2 articles (I'll translate) it seems GTA VI would be set in Miami (Vice City) in the 70's, which I think would be better for it to be set in the 80's cuz of the location and stuff but whatever. It would also be an episodic game, kinda like the chapters in RDR2, though I'm not sure what it really entails/implies. The map would be smaller than RDR2's but with more content and detail. There would be only one playable character whose name is apparently Ricardo (more like a codename than an actual one). And the story would be about the drug underworld of "El Mejicano" (The Mexican), there would be some references about Tommy Vercetti and it would take 60 hours to complete. It would be announced or released either in 2022 or October 2023. 

The Tracker
52 minutes ago, SeventyRanger42 said:

https://www.filo.news/gaming/Se-filtran-los-primeros-detalles-de-Grand-Theft-Auto-6-20210205-0030 

From these 2 articles (I'll translate) it seems GTA VI would be set in Miami (Vice City) in the 70's, which I think would be better for it to be set in the 80's cuz of the location and stuff but whatever. It would also be an episodic game, kinda like the chapters in RDR2, though I'm not sure what it really entails/implies. The map would be smaller than RDR2's but with more content and detail. There would be only one playable character whose name is apparently Ricardo (more like a codename than an actual one). And the story would be about the drug underworld of "El Mejicano" (The Mexican), there would be some references about Tommy Vercetti and it would take 60 hours to complete. It would be announced or released either in 2022 or October 2023. 

Another version of that leak implies only the prologue will be in the 1970's, and that most of the game will be set in the late 80's, most likely 1987.

MrBreak16

GTA VI Infos from an unknown source:

- Production started in 2018 shortly after RDR2 was finished

- Early work on the game started in 2016

- The Game takes place in South Florida and a South American country based on Columbia

- Both locations will not be on the same map, similar to Los Santos/North Yankton, USA/Guarma, Los Santos/Cayo Perico

- The Game is set from late 70s to late 80s

- The story is about the rise of drug trade in Vice City

- Similar to RDR2, the map will change as the players progress trough the story

- The story takes some inspirations from Cocaine Cowboys and Narcos including references to Scarface and Miami

- Rockstar made sure to balance the game with realism and gameplay features that would please as much people as possible

- Rockstar also wants to give more freedom to the players, they already experimented this with the Cayo Perico heist

Edited by MrBreak16
  • Like 2
[Ambient]

So... I used to work for Rockstar in 2019 and 2020, but got fired for my criticism about rejecting the original idea for a GTA Online update that would become Los Santos Summer Special. If you don't know, LSSS was originally supposed to be a police-themed update, but the idea got scrapped because of the George Floyd protests. If you don't believe that, I wanna remind you that LSSS changed the way police sirens work, as well as there are references to cut variants of the Police Transporter and the Police Buffalo in the game's files. Back to me... Well, I can't tell you what I used to do for Rockstar exactly (for privacy reasons), but I can tell you a word or two about the upcoming GTA "VI" title. Why VI is in quotation marks? Because, I have to dissapoint you, it's not GTA VI. The game's named GTA: San Fierro Dreaming. Yes. As you can judge by the title, it's not set where most of you expected the next GTA to be. The map of the game, outside of San Fierro, involves a couple of smaller towns and cities in the Bay Area, like Oakland or San Leandro. There's also some countryside, but it doesn't play as big role as in GTA V and there's no as many mountains as in said game. Furthermore, it's not set in the past. No sweet sixties or the 80's for you. It continues the idea of an up-to-date setting from GTA Online, but, luckily for most of you, it doesn't involve sci-fi weapons, concept cars or some doomsday sh*t. The game's actually quite grounded. The overall vibe of the setting is a mix of being "sunny" and "foggy". Think, GTA V has a child with Watch Dogs 2 and GTA SA's rendition of San Fierro. The story continues the idea of three protagonists. The 1st one is a Hong Kong immigrant (not tied to Triads, at least not in the beginning of the game). He kinda resembles Niko Bellic from GTA IV. The 2nd protagonist is a native to San Fierro feminist and social activitist. Before you ask me, no. She is not an archetypical "fat, ugly and with colorful hair" type of a feminist and she has no ties to in-game's counterpart of Antifa (yes, Rockstar mocked Antifa in GTA: SFD). It's not like she's an ultimate sex bomb though. The last playable character is an African-American dreaming of making his streetwear brand big. He's bisexual, likes alternative R&B music and is pretty emotional, especially as for a GTA protagonist. I also saw a short fragment of the gameplay. It featured the feminist protagonist driving around countryside in a modified Patriot. Some punk rock sounding song played on the radio (I think it could be some early Rancid material, not sure). She was chased by the sheriff. That's all from me folks. Hope I don't get into trouble because of this info.

Edited by [Ambient]
  • Like 1
MrBreak16

I have some infos from an insider who wishes to stay anonymous about the next project from Rockstar Games. All of Rockstar Studios are apparently working on a big action adventure open world game, the production started sometime in 2018 around the time RDR2 released. The game in question is most likely the next Grand Theft Auto installment, it will apparently take place in a fictionalised version of Florida. Rockstar apparently wants to give more freedom to the players to complete the game, they are also aiming to make a mix between realism and classic arcade style gameplay. When it comes to the story, the only things I know is that there is only one playable protagonist, a man in his 30s, and the story is about a drug cartel. This is all I know for now, so I don’t think I will be able to answer anyones questions

Edited by MrBreak16
  • Like 2
MaddenedGhost

Last time I was at the studio the release window was between now and when the game is released.

The game will have a playable protagonist this time, and this protagonist will have a voice actor, and you have probably heard the name before, because it's a normal human beings name.

North is implementing a feature where if you press triangle on the controller you enter the car that's next to you.

Death after getting shot at is coming back, I won't say where you spawn after because it is spoilers.

There are audio files for everything in that makes sound in the game, Rockstar used a technology called Microphones to record them.

There is a money, health and armor indicator within HUD.

They got some special artists to make some feature called the Pause Menu, I heard the artists were labeled some weird names like UI designers or something idk.

The Protagonist is 100% either a male or a female, last I worked there we were saying should the protagonist be a male or a female after I left they decided to pick one of the two, this is 100%.

The game is unplayable on the PS3/Xbox360, contrary to the unpopular belief.

Cars have tires, tires like other games with car tires.

This is a debate topic but I am here to finally put an end to this and say the game does indeed have a map and its explorable.

and that dude that asked for volumetric clouds, they are in RDR2 so they 100% could be in this one.

Swimming is making a comeback.

I heard one of the Rockstar studios was working on something that would put their name in the credits.

That's all for now, I know nobody would believe this, but mods can verify with what they know and delete if it's not true.

Edited by MaddenedGhost
  • KEKW 2
Just-Chippin

The story of GTA6 is double the length of GTA5. Rockstar has doubled down to make it clear that they still care about story mode. 70 hours of gameplay, not including side quests and random events.

Rockstar didn't want to give fans what they were already expecting. They figured they would have to pick an entirely new setting at some point, so they have gone for it this time round. The emphasis is on multiple fleshed out locations in one game. Rockstar is happy with the new generation of console hardware. It has allowed for a lot more to be achieved. Think RDRII graphics with a more detailed and more densely populated map.

As the project Americas leak stated, the setting is Vice City and surrounding South Florida and South-American islands. The codename 'Project Americas' was chosen intentionally to throw fans off. This next part is kept under wraps even inside the company. GTAVI also includes Blighty, an interpretation of London and the surrounding country of Queensland (England). It seems pretty random, but it ties into everything we've heard about the story. To give context, employees are also huge fans of Rockstar games. They keep us in the dark about the big picture of working titles. They don't even tell us what we are working on. We dig ourselves and trade information between us to piece together the big picture, just as you would if you guys worked there.

The story follows Wayne Irving, a 24y/o London cockney guy from a gypsy background. Similar to Tommy Vercetti in look - tanned dark features. Similar to Niko in that he is a complete foreigner, which makes for good satire. His cockney accent is so sexy. It is a classic airport arrival GTA opening scene with Wayne arriving in Vice City. He's moved out to live with his girlfriend, Toni, and work for her father. Toni's father is a London gangster who has dealings in Vice City.

Chapter 1 is the 80's Vice City cocaine scene. Wayne starts from nothing, running errands for the father-in-law. You go to South America to make connections with suppliers and learn the ropes. You start importing for yourself and sell to the people directly around you in VC. The Hotel Paradise in Vice City plays a big part at this stage. It's an incredible interior that embodies the glamour of the '80s & cocaine. We believe it's based on a real hotel. This is where you live and conduct most of your business from in the first part of chapter 1. Many guests here are mission givers: politicians, pop-stars, gangsters, etc. They're all here for one reason: cocaine. Wayne starts to out-perform his father-in-law as a coke dealer in this circle, and you become his biggest competition. Toni's father begins to hate your guts from jealousy.

Your girlfriend Toni is a big part of the game. They're close. You go on multiple dates across Vice City. Eventually, Waynes' success goes to his head, and he starts cheating. The Toni breakup is emotional for a videogame and a pivotal plot point.

As soon as you split with Toni, her father orders a hit on you the same day, which goes wrong for Wayne in multiple ways. It is essential to the story that I mention this: towards the end of the first half, you meet some young professional San Fierro rich kids who throw 'college parties' fueled by a new designer drug: ecstasy.

The 2nd half of the game takes place in England in the late 80's early 90's. It focuses on the Acid House rave scene. The halfway point mission that makes this transition is cool, so I'll include a description from what I have heard.

Wayne is in his home on starfish island, all alone as Toni has just left him. You just picked up your first order of MDMA powder (ecstasy) from the San Fierro guys. It is night, and Wayne is speaking on the phone to his brother Eli back in Queensland (England).

WAYNE: "Yeah, we're finished. She just left today. Enough of that sh*t anyway. We've got bigger fish to fry. You need to come out here to Vice City, and not just for the birds and sunshine, Sunshine. I'm onto something big. It's called ecstasy. It's a third of the price of the white stuff, and the punters say it feels ten times as good. It's not even illegal, and nobody's selling it yet.... no, I haven't tried. I just picked up the first lot. Hang on a minute."

Wayne cuts into a pack and snorts a line off the table.

"f*cking hell, it don't half sting. Anyway, if it's as good as they say, me and you can make millions, all over America, you just need to get your arse out here. I need someone I can trust"

Wayne sees a boat silently pull up to the jetty at the end of his garden.

"Hang about. I've gotta go, speak to you tomorrow."

Wayne hangs up then picks up his home security line.

"Ello? Anybody there?"

No answer

"Where the f*ck is everyone?"

He mutters himself as he grabs his pistol and walks straight to the garden. As you walk through the house to the back-garden, colors intensify, and sounds become louder. We can hear thoughts swirling around Waynes' head. The ecstasy is kicking in. When you reach the back door, you flick the garden flood-lights on and step outside. As the light re-focusses, you can see around five different potential killers walking in various spots in the garden (these are hallucinations, in reality, there is only one). Each time you aim at one, he fades until you eventually aim at the real killer.

"Oi! You c*nt" you shout, pointing your gun

The would-be assassin drops to the floor on the well-kept grass.

"Just because you're on the floor don't mean I can't see ya. What's the story then? Pizza delivery? You boys go by boat and carry uzis now? On a beautiful night like this too. This city is f*cking special, I'm telling ya. I can just see you now on that boat, flying through the keys with the wind in your hair on your way to kill a man. The ugliest things happen in the most beautiful places."

As Wayne continues his ecstasy induced ramblings, the hitman starts slowly moving his gun, aiming it in your direction.

A single shot echoes through the quiet neighborhood. You shot the killer square between the eyes. A light turns on in your neighbors' house.

"f*ck"

You now have to switch off the floodlights and go back into the house fast. Wayne's audible thoughts are now highly paranoid, remorseful, and self-aware. The mission directives appear to reflect his headspace.

You call Toni on the home phone.

WAYNE: "Toni, I'm sorry. I want to talk to you. I think I'm f*cked"

TONI: "What happened? Are you okay?"

WAYNE "Yeah, I've never felt better in my life."

The front doorbell sounds

WAYNE: "Hold on, it's not over yet."

Wayne swings open the door and sends three shots into the gut of the man on his doorstep.

TONI: "What kind of sick sh*t is this? Is what's going on?" the small female voice can be heard through the long chord phone in your hand as you inspect the squirming, moaning figure.

From where you stand, it looks like another Cuban with an uzi on the floor beside. As you walk closer, the uzi disappears, and the figure turns into an older man in a dressing gown and slippers. It's your next-door neighbor and friend, the Vice City Police Commissioner.

You can hear Toni through the phone as you hang up.

TONI: "I'm sending my dad there to see if you're okay."

On a time limit now, the objective is to grab a suitcase from the garage and fill it with cash and ecstasy. You throw the bag in your car and head to the airport cruising with all windows down. Flock of Seagulls play loud over the radio. Still high, our protagonist can't help but sing along at the top of his voice as you drive. As you are crossing the bridge, three cop cars with sirens pass you in the opposite direction. If you're speeding, they'll chase you. We can still hear Wayne's thoughts on the drive. Car headlights and neon leave trippy trails as you race through the city. There are around 8 different random events that you can get into while high on ecstasy, on your way to the airport.

Part 2 starts with a drastic change of scenery. Your brother Eli picks you up at the grey, cloudy Blighty (London) airport in his dirty white van. They aim to create a striking difference in how this new location feels, even down to the look of the numberplates and traffic signs... But it also goes way deeper than that. As your brother drives you down motorways and through green English hills, Wayne explains as best he can everything that transpired in his dreary comedown state. You eventually arrive at Wayne's old familiar home. It's a gypsy/pikey yard like in the movie Snatch. These aren't all Irish travelers, though. Mostly cockney carnies. Close family members, uncles, aunts, and 'cousins' also live here. These are the first mission givers in this part of the game. You live in your old trailer next to your brothers, thousands of miles away from all the glitz and glamour of Vice City. You have to start again from nothing. Though the seemingly grey setting quickly becomes its own unique psychedelic crime wonderland.

Your first mission is to break into a countryside pharmacy at night to 'nick' (steal) a pill press machine. You start pressing MDMA pills (ecstasy) and selling them in night clubs around Blighty. Wayne quickly realizes the vast demand for E in the new club scene. With help from the family, you begin organizing rogue parties in random fields around Queensland (England), for the sole purpose of selling ecstasy to thousands of 'Punters' (customers). You literally play as the guy who kick-starts the illegal rave scene in the UK. These raves play out like heists. They take a certain amount of prep and planning. Each rave, the crowds grow larger, and the police begin to cotton on more and more. At this point, is the question: is Wayne even doing this for the money anymore? He was more focused in Vice City and lived in more luxury, but comparatively, in ViCity he was paranoid the whole time and couldn't trust anyone. This 2nd half plays out as Wayne surrounded by his people, losing himself in a world of ecstasy created by himself to numb the pain of his bloody past. It is thought that he suffers PTDS from his last night in Vice City, as audio from this mission reoccurs in hallucination sequences. Ecstasy is both his escape and his psychological tormentor.

The Raves make for some fantastic gameplay moments. One minute you are managing things at the Rave with lasers flying and Acid House pumping, hundreds of NPC's having a good time. The next minute police shut off the generator and London coppers storm the field with batons and whistles, beating all the ravers in their oversized T-shirt's and sportswear. Workers fight off the police while packing up equipment to flee. Ravers cars are speeding off, skidding in the mud, running down. New consoles allow for lots of NPC's in a scene, which really makes these moments. The cold English nights and early mornings look great in the rave scenes too. Similar to RDR with mist rising from the ground. The lighting ambiance during the raves is stellar. All the lasers and lights beaming through all the dancing NPC's and their cigarette smoke in the cold night fog. It's unreal.

You can choose to play the Raves high on ecstasy or sober, and they will play out differently. When you're high, you'll hallucinate at certain points. Carrying out objectives will be easier in some ways, and more difficult in others when high. When high you can move through the crowds faster & communicate better, however sometimes you'll start conversations with people who aren't really there. If you start f*cking things up, you may hallucinate negative things Tonis Dad or Cubans after you. Lots of cool trippy details like this. 

Queensland is a fully explorable map around the same size as the Florida section of the map. Blighty (London) is slightly smaller than Vice City but features a functional subway system. The rest of Queensland is populated towns small villages. The full map, including Vice City and South America, is accessible again towards the end of part 2.

Queensland feels different to Florida in almost every way. Fully automatic guns are scarce due to UK gun laws. It's a far more grounded and experience compared to Florida. Wanted levels work differently too. Police in Queensland are more lenient on physical violence. You won't get a wanted level for fist fighting. Police will spectate and encourage you to fight it out like men, which is hilarious. However, the UK police will come down on you like a ton of bricks as soon as shots are fired. One shot fired in a public place will immediately get you a 3 star wanted level. Repeated shots fired is five stars. Swat teams and undercovers will be after you with automatic weapons. You also won't be charged any hospital bills when you die due to free healthcare.

Pubs are a big thing in Queensland. Similar to saloons in RDRII. There are many various pubs around Queensland, which are packed with people in the evenings. There are different characters to meet in different pubs around Queensland. They give side quests and can prove as useful contacts in the main story.

After the first Rave, you buy a penthouse flat in London, Tonis' Dad manages to track you down there. There's a near miss, and you have to flee back to the family yard. After the last rave, you eventually buy a permanent legal nightclub in Blighty called the Colosseum. Tonis's dad and his goons storm the place, and there is a big shootout in the club. Following on from this is a gruesome cleanup mission where you have to drive all the dead bodies (including Toni's Dad) in a van back to the yard where you dump them into the plot for a new house you're building. A cement truck lays the concrete foundations over the dead.

After this, you go back to VC with your brother Eli to strike a deal with the new VC Police Commissioner to lose heat. You can now travel back and forth between countries freely. You get back with Toni, and she lives with you wherever you last saved the game, your newly built house in the yard in Queensland, or your old home in Vice City.

The whole story is mapped out, but there are talks of only shipping the release date game with part 1, then releasing part 2 and beyond episodically as a monthly subscription-based DLC. Users who opt-in pay around $20 a month to receive 5 hours extra of story mode per month plus a range of added side quests, stranger missions, and random events. They realize that GTA Online may have alienated their core fanbase. Through this, they hope to make single-player a continuously developing experience and monetize it alongside but separate from the online experience.

Edited by Just-Chippin
Text color
  • Like 1
  • Bruh 1
[Ambient]

i can't tell who i get this info from, but my informer told me that the next gta game will continue the idea of the online mode's importance. if you have a bad experience with gta v's online than stay away from vi

>multiplayer is merged with singleplayer, so you have both sp and online missions at the same time, as well as an online-like free roam

>as the consequence of above, there's only 1 protagonist and you create his/her appearance like in saints row games but without the voice/gestures aspect

>it's set in vice city and vice-creek county (so basically miami and miami-dade)

>iconic hotel from vice city which was tommy's safehouse reappears in the game, but doesn't play any role in the game and you can't enter it

>cayo perico from gta online reappears in gta 6 and has a larger role for the singleplayer story arc

>the graphics have a pink & orangeish filter and there are many neons around vice city that make the game look like a retrowave thing

>despite this, there's no a synthwave station. like 40% of the soundtrack is rap

>one of the first sp story mission involves delivering guns for a soundcloud rapper named lil clacky for his video clip

>you can't watch tv or date

>there's already one dlc in plans. it's similar to that hot wheels expansion from forza horizon 3

>cars handle more like in modern need for speed games

>still no gyms, you have to beat random pedestrians to increase strength

>1 new car is confirmed: maibatsu thunder. from what the informer said, it's supposed to be a comapct suv, probably based on mitsubishi eclipse cross

>fernando martinez appears physically during the online part's storyline

>safdie brothers (who made uncut gems and good time) appear as themselves both on vcpr (a talk station) and physically

>only 2 cars that were in gta 4 but weren't in gta 5 make return: hakumai and turismo

Edited by [Ambient]
PhantomJawn

Just some news about the state of R* and GTA VI. Keep in mind I got laid off during the pandemic so this stuff may not be 100% accurate.

- GTA VI will be announced at E3 or sometime later in the Fall depending on the state of the pandemic

- Eyeing a late 2023 release; 45% chance its early 2024 because of the pandemic and crunching concerns

- Been in development since 2015; codenamed "Eagles Nest"

- Takes place in modern day Capital City and adjacent Continental county (Washington DC - Surrounding DMV Parody)

- Trailer will feature music from Westside Gunn, pretty much a backdrop of sights from the city

- The Map is as big as GTA IV but is much denser

- Far more enterable buildings (You can easily enter parodies of the white house, capitol building and washington monument)

- Realism is relative to RDR2

- Gameplay wise its more like GTA V yet story wise its more dramatic like GTA IV

- The Physics and weather system is the highlight of the game, absolutely gorgeous on PS5/XSX (PC version will be out a year later)

- Ray tracing will be present nearly everywhere in the game

- Houser lied about the game not being heavily political, the story has numerous characters based off politicians since it's parodying DC

- Jock Cranley in GTA V became President (Looks like Biden but acts like Trump) and is referenced in numerous missions and radio stations

- About 35-40% of the missions in the game come from IAA/FIB agents, Politicians, Journalists and Foreign agents/ambassadors

- Far more tycoon management and heist missions than assassinations because they want to avoid getting sued from political figures/orgs

- Characters like Lester, Lamar and Agent Norton from V reappear in missions

- Story is heavily based off shows like House of Cards, The Wire and Snowfall; script was rewritten over 4 times due to the trump years

- All of the actors and actresses recently finished voice work and mocap work was 35% completed before pandemic

- Won't mention the pandemic but will have nods to BLM since Capital City is a heavily black city like DC is in real life

- Will have one protagonist, 20 something Black male drug dealer nicknamed "Mooney" (A mix between Franklin from Snowfall and young Michael in GTA V prologue)

- Will have a variety of more military and historical weapons and cars due to the presence of Museums and Intelligence departments scattered around the map (muskets, buggys, tanks, drones, you name it)

- Features like first person mode will be included day one (A VR mode will be released on the PC version)

- GTA Online will be scaled back but in return there will be more single player story DLC

- First Story DLC takes place directly after the events of VI (60-70% chance there will be a female protagonist in this DLC)

- Second DLC will take place in the 70s with a younger version of one of VI's characters (Likely a crooked FIB/IAA agent or Journalist due to the era being filled with watergate hysteria)

Edited by PhantomJawn
  • Like 1
Ryz 92

I have a reliable source from Rockstar North which wants to stay anonymous,don't harrass Rockstar staff,he/she'll be in deep trouble.

Game is indeed coded "Project Americas",it will take place in scaled down East Coast of United States and parts of Caribbean/Central/South America.Huge emphasis on drug trafficking.Set across 1977-1993

Game takes insprirations from many crime movies/tv shows like:

Donnie Brasco,Carlito's Way,Scarface,Sicario,No Country for old Men,Narcos,Cocaine Cowboys etc.

You start as wannabe druglord from East Holland.Bohan and Dukes expanded in a grand scale,Bohan is on par with Algonquin as far as city size.Dukes includes Carraways from GTA IV beta,Liberty State has a huge countryside on par with Blaine County from GTA V.Includes small cities like Capital City(Albany) and Beaver City(Buffalo) in size of Alderney City from GTA IV.

As for Alderney State,it got expanded as well featuring  huge variety of countryside on a bigger scale,has Atlantis City(Atlantic City) known as Venturas of the East.Size of Alderney City as well.

You have Carcer city(Philadelphia) as one of main cities of VI.Huge mafia scene in these cities.

Way down south,you have countryside featuring specific path of Virginia,South/North Carolina/Georgia without any big cities,way down to Middle/Southern Flores From Muscle Beach(Daytona Beach) to Key Flores(Key West)

You have 2 big Bohemian Islands,from Mojado(Nassau) to Castro[Cuba,featuring Savannah(Havana) to Andreas(Santiago) with countryside] and Smaller islands like Carlos Islands(Cayman Islands)

In Central America,you have 3 cities,Parodies of Ciudad Ju√°rez,Guadalajara,Panama City.

You have Medellín and Cali Parodies in South America,for map that's all,7 times bigger than GTA V with ocean of course.

Game has a balance of Realism and  Arcade  mechanics,still feels heavily grounded.

• Like 3
[Ambient]

Not mine, found on the Deep Web. Yeah, there's an .onion site that keeps all the leaks about upcoming video games. Won't tell the site's name though, because I don't want to get the owners of said site into legal troubles with video game companies.

GRAND THEFT AUTO: EAST SIDE TALES

RELEASE DATE: UNKNOWN

PUBLISHER: ROCKSTAR GAMES

DEVELOPER: ROCKSTAR NORTH

--- 08/15/20 [09:27 PM]

THE GAME'S CODE NAME WAS "POLITICS".

--- [UPDATE] 12/27/20 [05:13 AM]

FIRST OF ALL, PROJECT AMERICAS REFERRED TO THE CAYO PERICO HEIST SINCE THE NEW ISLAND FROM THAT UPDATE IS LOCATED IN SOUTH AMERICA WHILE SAN ANDREAS IS IN NORTH AMERICA. THE NEXT GTA GAME IS SET IN THE WHOLE EAST SIDE OF THE USA, FROM LIBERTY STATE TO APALA (GTA'S EQUIVALENT OF FLORIDA) DURING THE WINTERTIME. IT MEANS THAT IF YOU ARE IN LIBERTY CITY, THERE'S SNOW, IT'S COLD AND STUFF. IN VICE CITY, THERE'S ALWAYS SUMMER. JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE NYC AND MIAMI.

--- [UPDATE] 01/03/21 [11:54 AM]

THERE ARE 3 PROTAGONISTS: AN AFIRCAN-AMERICAN GANSTA FROM BOHAN, A CORRUPT REPUBLICAN POLITICAN FROM CAPITAL CITY AND A DAUGHTER OF A NOW-DEAD CUBAN MOB BOSS FROM VICE CITY. FOR A GOOD DEAL OF THE STORY MODE, THEIR STORIES DON'T CROSS EACH OTHER. THERE'S A BIGGER HEIST LATER IN THE GAME THAT MAKES THE PROTAGONISTS MEET EACH OTHER. THE PROTAGONISTS' NAMES ARE: KHALIL, ROBERT AND VERONICA. KHALIL'S COLOR SCHEME IS RED AND WHITE, ROBERT'S IS BLUE AND ORANGE, AND VERONICA'S IS PINK AND YELLOW. THESE COLORS REFER TO THE INTERFACE'S COLOR WHILE PLAYING A SPECIFIC CHARACTER.

--- [UPDATE] 01/15/21 [07:32 AM]

SEEN THOSE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ALDERNEY IN EAST SIDE TALES ON THE INTERNET AND I CAN COFIRM THAT ALDERNEY NOW EXISTS AS A SEPARATE STATE RATHER THAN A PART OF LIBERTY CITY. ALDERNEY HAS ITS OWN POLICE, LICENSE PLATES, ETC. OH, AND SPEAKING OF THE POLICE, THOSE CROWN VIC LOOKING VEHICLES ARE NO LONGER IN USE BY ANY POLICE FORCE. THERE'S A NEWER BUFFALO AND A VAPID SUV THAT ARE THE MAIN VEHICLE OF CHOICE FOR ALL THE PD'S IN THE GAME NOW. ALSO, VERONICA ISN'T A LATINA "BIMBO" GIRL, AS MANY OF YOU SPECULATE. SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE YOUR AVERAGE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER FROM A MODERN ACTION MOVIE.

--- [UPDATE] 02/10/21 [01:22 PM]

THE GAME STARTS IN CAPITAL CITY AND ENDS IN VICE CITY. THERE'S ALSO A BUNCH OF PROMOTIONAL SCREENS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN USED YET. THE OLDEST SCREENSHOT DATES BACK TO THE MID-2017 BUILD.

• Like 2
CorpMach
On 2/10/2021 at 1:27 PM, Ryz 92 said:

I have a reliable source from Rockstar North which wants to stay anonymous,don't harrass Rockstar staff,he/she'll be in deep trouble.

Game is indeed coded "Project Americas",it will take place in scaled down East Coast of United States and parts of Caribbean/Central/South America.Huge emphasis on drug trafficking.Set across 1977-1993

Game takes insprirations from many crime movies/tv shows like:

Donnie Brasco,Carlito's Way,Scarface,Sicario,No Country for old Men,Narcos,Cocaine Cowboys etc.

You start as wannabe druglord from East Holland.Bohan and Dukes expanded in a grand scale,Bohan is on par with Algonquin as far as city size.Dukes includes Carraways from GTA IV beta,Liberty State has a huge countryside on par with Blaine County from GTA V.Includes small cities like Capital City(Albany) and Beaver City(Buffalo) in size of Alderney City from GTA IV.

As for Alderney State,it got expanded as well featuring  huge variety of countryside on a bigger scale,has Atlantis City(Atlantic City) known as Venturas of the East.Size of Alderney City as well.

You have Carcer city(Philadelphia) as one of main cities of VI.Huge mafia scene in these cities.

Way down south,you have countryside featuring specific path of Virginia,South/North Carolina/Georgia without any big cities,way down to Middle/Southern Flores From Muscle Beach(Daytona Beach) to Key Flores(Key West)

You have 2 big Bohemian Islands,from Mojado(Nassau) to Castro[Cuba,featuring Savannah(Havana) to Andreas(Santiago) with countryside] and Smaller islands like Carlos Islands(Cayman Islands)

In Central America,you have 3 cities,Parodies of Ciudad Ju√°rez,Guadalajara,Panama City.

You have Medellín and Cali Parodies in South America,for map that's all,7 times bigger than GTA V with ocean of course.

Game has a balance of Realism and  Arcade  mechanics,still feels heavily grounded.

Hey! So I used your name for my Nassau map. Hope you don't mind. I'll be doing all the other cities that you mentioned too cause it's a really cool idea. So, if you have an suggestions, fare them my way.

Edited by CorpMach
  • fir thi bairns 1
NikoLC08

Dan Houser and R*'s writing team began conceptualizing ideas in mid 2015, but momentum slowed down on the project due to an increased focus on "GTA Online" content, "Red Dead Redemption 2" "full scale development", and "Bully 2" which went into pre-production before "GTA V" shipped.

As "Red Dead Redemption 2" was in its final year of development, executives at R* decided to scrap "Bully 2" right as it was entering "full scale development" to put an increased focus on "GTA VI".

Dan Houser began writing a Plot Outline for "GTA VI" as well as writing Side Missions and helping write NPC Dialogue for "Red Dead Redemption 2".

The Plot Outline for "GTA VI" was never finished by Houser as after "Red Dead Redemption 2" he took a Planned Sabbatical and left the company. 

From what I understand, the plan set out by management was for R*' to go into *full scale development* for "GTA VI" after Houser returned and in the meantime have a team working on "GTA Online" updates, have another team working on expanding "Red Dead Online" after a "rocky launch", and have a final team working on building a *reimagined* modern Vice City and prototype gameplay mechanics.

And before you ask, no I've never heard of "Project America" could've been a new IP R* was toying with.

Edited by NikoLC08
needed to change something i was writing
  • Like 3
CorpMach

It would be hilarious if a rockstar employee posts a legitimate leak here lol.

• KEKW 1
Ryz 92
8 hours ago, CorpMach said:

Hey! So I used your name for my Nassau map. Hope you don't mind. I'll be doing all the other cities that you mentioned too cause it's a really cool idea. So, if you have an suggestions, fare them my way.

Great work Corp,you can do Specific areas of east coast as i mentioned,from Vice city to Beaver City(Buffalo) with various areas following specific road to avoid geographical inaccuracies.

• Like 1
NikoLC08
2 hours ago, CorpMach said:

It would be hilarious if a rockstar employee posts a legitimate leak here lol.

They'd get caught real quick. Rockstar doesn't play when it comes to *leaks*. Lol.

Edited by NikoLC08
  • Like 1
[Ambient]

Hey, I'm Martha and I've just left Rockstar Games for a new career in the film industry. During my job for Rockstar, I've got some information about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto game.

1. It's simply called Grand Theft Auto VI.

2. It's set in a midwestern city called "Searslake". One of the protagonists also refer this city as "Iraqlake".

3. There are two protagonists.

4. There are two time periods. The first one is the year of 1989, and the second one is the present day.

5. During the first time period, you play as an immigrant from Poland who discovers the reality of the Western world. During the second one, you play as a drug dealer from the Searslake ghetto.

6. There are two theme songs. The '89 theme song is a stylized on Chicago house music, while the modern one is a drill rap-esque tune.

• Like 2
redroad
On 2/7/2021 at 8:37 PM, SeventyRanger42 said:

The reason I don't believe the leak is because the guy says the map will be smaller than RDR2. If you put a sports car in RDR2, you'd go from one end of the map to the other in a couple of minutes. It's guarenteed there is no way the map in VI be smaller than RDR2. 

Edited by redroad
Yannerrins

Guys, i just got something for your...

Today I had a meeting with a reliable journalist, he was close to the R*. He was a very good friend of mine, and we used to go to the nearest pub for a beer. I don't wanted to stay long in his apartments - i just wanted to bring back some things thathe asked for a long time. When he was go to the bathroom, i notice the brunch of papers on his desktop. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a closer look. 

After some digging, i found THIS:

Spoiler

3EpKvmQ.jpg

This is looks like some kind of map, with names from GTA. IDK, i just take my phone, make quick shot, and then leave the house.

What do you guys think - it is the GTA VI (or maybe some other yet-unknown GTA project) would looks like? My friend visited R* office a couple of times, so he could quickly redraw the map.