Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Gold solo?


Recommended Posts

On 1/21/2021 at 10:09 PM, Snipingsolo said:

Is there anyway to get gold without having another person I see glitches on YouTube try them but I can not do them because I think rockstar patches them 

Spys of C* long time has observes youtube if any useful glitch/bug video tutorials uploads then they are instantly patches. These fool youtubers just merges to them, for such like glitches must be strongly shares in private if they want that glitch dont get patched. So C* cant caught them:kekw:

Edited by risefox
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, risefox said:

Spys of C* long time has observes youtube if any useful glitch/bug video tutorials uploads then they are instantly patches. These fool youtubers just merges to them, for such like glitches must be strongly shares in private if they want that glitch dont get patched. So C* cant caught them:kekw:

But YouTubers would rather make a video about it and get paid than worry about a glitch being patched.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

But YouTubers would rather make a video about it and get paid than worry about a glitch being patched.

of course they would they make a video about a glitch, rockstar patch it then they make a video of another one....

it's an endless spiral with them cashing in every step of the way

Edited by cybapete
misspelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cybapete said:

of course they would they make a video about a glitch, rockstar patch it then they make a video of another one....

it's an endless spiral with them cashing in every step of the way

Yes, as it's their job. It's not their job to protect glitches.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.