4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

CJ is a good character but I wish he was more consistent

7 minutes ago, OH76 said:

As @Algonquin Assassin said, San Andreas was originally going to have three protagonists, like V. But this was dropped in development so I guess they mixed their personalities and put it on CJ. That's the reason for his inconsistence.

I think this was a very early idea 

And it's not fully coded in the game files so it was probably scrapped very early before they even started to focus on the story

Edited by DR:BUSTA
On 1/28/2021 at 3:28 AM, DR:BUSTA said:

And I like the rewrite version of deconstruction I guess that was what the developers where wanted for but for some reasons they thought that calling Kendl a hooker is enough to make CJ bury someone alive

Which rewrite are you talking about? If you are talking about the Japanese version then that was a censorship from Rockstar to release the game in Japan because killing that guy broke the *Don't kill innocents rule* from Sony Computer Entertainment so Rockstar made him a Balla in the Japanese version

You should check out Vadim M's Japanese Censorship video I am telling you it will be a good 40 minute watch 

3 hours ago, MariasFido said:

Which rewrite are you talking about? If you are talking about the Japanese version then that was a censorship from Rockstar to release the game in Japan because killing that guy broke the *Don't kill innocents rule* from Sony Computer Entertainment so Rockstar made him a Balla in the Japanese version

You should check out Vadim M's Japanese Censorship video I am telling you it will be a good 40 minute watch 

The concept that @watersgta3 is talking about is from a rewrite fan version

6 hours ago, MariasFido said:

Rockstar made him a Balla in the Japanese version

Lmaoo....Ballas confirmed in SF since that construction site apparently belongs to the Ballas in that version.

Edited by Big_Smiley
On 1/27/2021 at 6:46 PM, DR:BUSTA said:

The SA section is probably the most Dead at the moment .

Even this thread stayed with one post for sometimes but now it started to be a bit alive now and it's the first time I have a discussion about SA in years

So what did he do exactly to make it like this?

I wouldn't say the section is dead because you got homies like me and you and other plenty of grate forum members to keep this section going. Keeping this classic alive :r*:

muvdafucupouttahere
8 hours ago, MariasFido said:

I think he's talking about the rewrite version of the GTA San Andreas storyline made by @watersgta3. It actually has a chapter of the Deconstruction mission in which it was rewritten to make CJ burying the foreman alive far more justified, and you can check it out if you like.

• Like 2

CJ just needs to stop whining so much about small things (Vertical Bird, Los Desperados) and learn to stand up to those who give him so much sh*t. Plus he needs to quit complaining about how hard his life is when he ruins everyone else's.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:59 AM, LloydGTA3 said:

CJ just needs to stop whining so much about small things (Vertical Bird, Los Desperados) and learn to stand up to those who give him so much sh*t. Plus he needs to quit complaining about how hard his life is when he ruins everyone else's.

I don't remember him complaining about how hard his life is also WTF how's stealing a jet and get chased by four others jets a small thing ?

And I also don't remember him whining in Los Desperados

Catalina was not saint either, like telling CJ in her last mission, that she is breaking up with CJ, being just business partners, Carl accepted that, thinking he would just go away with Cesar, Truth and Kendl. Yet Cesar was angry when CJ told bad things about Catalina. All what CJ cared about doing Catalina jobs was getting money to pay the Truth for Marijuana so he could do another CRASH dirty work against D.A who was taking investigation against Tenpenny and Pulaski 

BrainDeadRaven

My opinion, his inconsistency had to do more with plot device.

In regards to killing the foreman, I think everyone forgets what 'non violent' means in a GTA game. How often have most of us performed a hit and run just driving away from our safe haven. IRL, that would seriously be tragic and monstrous, yet we don't give it a second thought.

Second, call a man's mom or sister a hooker, I'm all for what he did, I just don't agree in that he killed EVERY*THE*f*ck*BODY, but then he's said he was a psychopath.

Catalina - It's alot easier to put up with someones sh*t when your not planning on sticking around. He was, tbh, manipulating her into doing what he needed. He didn't care how she acted because this was a short term thing to get what he needed.

Truth - Plot device. No way in hell any normal person is going to just get randomly dropped off in front of a military base, then just run his ass in there like he has no fear of life.

CJ was never meant to be a saint. TBH, the ONLY thing that always annoyed me about CJ is how he acted up when people burned a blunt. So I added that as an action, now my CJ smokes blunts and passes to anyone in his group lol.

He was actually my favorite, next being Tommy then Lance's brother Vic.

1 hour ago, DR:BUSTA said:

I don't remember him complaining about how hard his life is also WTF how's stealing a jet and get chased by four others jets a small thing ?

He was given the task to use a jet to destroy a group of stationary boats at the desert. He also whined about hurling on the job even though breaking into Area 69 to steal an exorbitant jetpack was far more grueling.

1 hour ago, DR:BUSTA said:

And I also don't remember him whining in Los Desperados

"That's a rocket launcher, man! We'll bring the National Guard down on us!"

Because apparently, one rocket launcher is far more lethal than a whole f*cking city full of riots!

1 minute ago, LloydGTA3 said:

He was given the task to use a jet to destroy a group of stationary boats at the desert. He also whined about hurling on the job even though breaking into Area 69 to steal an exorbitant jetpack was far more grueling.

Well I am pretty sure he hates Toreno so f*cking much at this point and also this job isn't something easy there are four jets chasing him and trying to kill him

3 minutes ago, LloydGTA3 said:

Because apparently, one rocket launcher is far more lethal than a whole f*cking city full of riots!

Ah....Yes?