1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

how would you react if gta 6 was suddenly released?

aqarwaen

aqarwaen

no advertising would be done.rockstar would confirm it was not a mistake and gta 6 is out.

how would you react if rockstar made such move and released gta 6 without any unannouncement or advertisements.would be avaible only digitaly on pc,ps3,ps4,ps4,xbox 360,xbox one and xbox one series.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I was happy until you said ps3/360.

• Like 4
  • KEKW 3
Kris194
18 minutes ago, aqarwaen said:

pc,ps3,ps4,ps4,xbox 360,xbox one and xbox one series.

I would say, that it doesn't make any sense. They dropped X360/PS3 years ago and it seems, that they will drop PS4/Xbox One this year.

And for the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC. 

Edited by Kris194
aqarwaen
7 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

I would say, that it doesn't make any sense. They dropped X360/PS3 years ago and it seems, that they will drop PS4/Xbox One this year.

it would make sense if they wanted sell as many games they wanted.even if it would mean the oldest generation would not get no dlc and only main game.exception would be patches what are meant to fix glitches and bugs

Kris194

People already switched to Xbox One and PS4 so no, it wouldn't. Not to even mention, that no one wants GTA VI to be made with Xbox360/PS3 or PS4/Xbox One in mind, what kind of crazy idea this is?

Edited by Kris194
  • Like 7
  • fir thi bairns 1
DexMacLeod

I'd buy it and wait as patiently as I could for it to download. Even though making a game to support the hardware from two generations ago would be incredibly stupid and make for a game that likely isn't worth the seven year wait, I'd still be curious enough to give it a go.  

MrBreak16
4 hours ago, aqarwaen said:

it would make sense if they wanted sell as many games they wanted.even if it would mean the oldest generation would not get no dlc and only main game.exception would be patches what are meant to fix glitches and bugs

I am sorry to say it like that, but... you are very dumb

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2
  • Bruh 1
Algonquin Assassin

lol. Why would they put it on PS3 and 360 when developers stopped making games for those console in like 2014 or something? Like if this thread was made before GTA V's release we'd be talking about putting it on the PS1, Dreamcast, N64 etc using this logic LMAO.

As for the surprise release on one hand it would be nice so it eliminates things like overhype *cough* Cyberpunk 2077 *cough*, but on the other I'd still like to know what I'm getting rather than just have it sprung upon me out of the blue.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
CoryLVV

this section of gtaf would implode on itself, youtube would break, the amount of videos MrBossFTW would try to upload in mere seconds after release would cause YT to permanently break, chaos would ensue in the streets because it would take jesus christ himself to appear for rockstar to drop gta6 out of no where.

• Like 2
  • KEKW 4
Catsooey

If we ignore the idea of releasing on PS3 etc, if GTA VI came out today I would wait.  After Rockstar going Fallout 76, I don’t even know if they’re going to make a game that I would want to play. With the technology we have now we could have the greatest GTA ever, with not just multiple cities but multiple states. And the online portion could be revolutionary - if they got rid of the laser guns and flying cars, and allowed you to live a different life. You could live in your own part of the country, get into crime or just get a regular job. Have your own address/house, phone number etc.  I think that’s the kind of vision Benz had in mind. But with where the game is headed in reality? I think I’ll wait for the reviews.

EliteGamer_6

Kinda pissed ngl becuase I feel like I'm physically and emotionally not ready to experience it. Plus, the marketing phase is usually the best parts of R* releases. 

• KEKW 1
NightmanCometh96

Hot take, but as excited as I'd be if it shadow dropped like that, honestly...

nVqzhXb.jpg

Len Lfc

It'd be crap. It'd be like jizzing in your pants without warning. Not being able to enjoy the build-up to it, and take it all in. It'd just happen, and you'd be like "WTF was that".

• Like 2
TheEggman
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

It'd be crap. It'd be like jizzing in your pants without warning. Not being able to enjoy the build-up to it, and take it all in. It'd just happen, and you'd be like "WTF was that".

This. It's a process not an event.

Edited by TheEggman
Orthur The Boah
5 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

After reading this I realised something. The cycle of emotions of the Community when R★ Announces and Releases a GTA is strangely similar to something.

The period from Announcement to Release, is like Watching pr0n, There's tension and build-up to the release.  And then when the game releases the build-up leads to an explosion (of emotions, lol). Then after a few months is when the fans start complaining about the game which is like having post-nut clarity LMAO. 

But remove the Announcement part, it'd be more like having a wet dream and waking up, We won't experience any build-up and explosion. 

Edited by Orthur The Boah
Kris194
7 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

2 hours ago, Orthur The Boah said:

After reading this I realised something. The cycle of emotions of the Community when R★ Announces and Releases a GTA is strangely similar to something.

The period from Announcement to Release, is like Watching pr0n, There's tension and build-up to the release.  And then when the game releases the build-up leads to an explosion (of emotions, lol). Then after a few months is when the fans start complaining about the game which is like having post-nut clarity LMAO. 

But remove the Announcement part, it'd be more like having a wet dream and waking up, We won't experience any build-up and explosion. 

Both of you reminded me about this :D

1073431-volcano_20217_.jpg

Edited by Kris194
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
  • Bruh 1
Len Lfc
2 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

Both of you reminded me about this :D

Right!? You want to be prepared for it. Witness it! You don't want it to happen, and miss it.