3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

100% help

Go to solution Solved by GTAKid667,

I need some help, i did everything on the game all mission and side quest but i cant achieve the 100% trophy. I have all the others achievements. 

Edit: i am playing the ps4 version. 

Edited by NewbieFial

Have you done all Portland missions before last requests? Have you done Kenji Missions before Waka-Gashira Wipeout and Two-Faced Tanner before Grand theft Aero? What about Marty Chonks missions near Joey Garage?

On stats it says 73 of 73 missions completed. Does this means that i did all the missions? 

What percentage are you at according to the game stats?

One of the most common reasons people find themselves unable to reach 100% is the Emergency Vehicle Crane. If you've delivered all vehicles, did you wait at the crane while the last vehicle was being delivered until you were awarded the money and the pickups appeared? If not, you will not have been awarded the 5%. You can just go back to that area at any time if you missed it and it should automatically be awarded.

Marty Chonks Missions, which were mentioned above, are also commonly missed. The games does not inform you of these missions but they become available once the payphone in Trenton starts ringing after "Drive Misty For Me". The missions are only available between 09:00 and 19:00 in game so if the phone stopped ringing, that doesn't necessarily mean you were done with them all. The last mission available for Marty is "Her Lover".

I'd also recommend reading over the 100% Checklist if you haven't already, in case you notice something on there that you haven't completed.

Thank you guys for trying to help me. 

I did the crane emergency vehicles, and also did the phone missions (the one next to Joey's place don't ring anymore once he is dead) 

I did follow the 100% guide. My percentage is at 99, see in the image attached. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mchf4euXk6hfWW4t7

• Solution

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. At 99% it shouldn't be much that you are missing.

I checked which 73 missions count towards the statistic and it's all Story Missions, Payphone Missions, Off Road Challenges and TOYZ Missions so I think you're good there. If you missed one of the missions that can become inaccessible I don't think you'd have been able to get 73 out of 73 in the stats. The screenshot also shows that you've collected all Hidden Packages, and completed all Rampages and Unique Jumps.

I'm also going to assume you delivered all vehicles to both the Portland Import/Export Garage and the Shoreside Vale Import/Export Garage as I think you'd have noticed if you hadn't, but just in case, it might be worth checking if vehicles like the BF Injection which you couldn't get until later in the game were delivered? Each vehicle is worth 0.64% and so one missing vehicle would be enough to push you to 100% in this case.

Otherwise I think it's most likely that you missed a requirement for one of the "Vehicle Missions". If I'm not mistaken it can't be Paramedic because it awards more percentage than you have remaining. So that leaves Taxi Driver, Firefighter and Vigilante:

• Did you complete 20 fires on each island for Firefighter and unlock the Flamethrower? Some guides write that you need to complete 60 fires but aren't clear about it having to be split over the islands.
  • Did you complete 20 kills on each island for Vigilante and unlock all 6 Police Bribes at the Safehouses?
  • Did you complete all 100 Taxi Fares and unlock the Borgnine Taxi?

I say you upload your save here and check the 100%checklist. The site will show you what you are missing.

Edited by GhettoJesus
9 hours ago, GTAKid667 said:

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. At 99% it shouldn't be much that you are missing.

I checked which 73 missions count towards the statistic and it's all Story Missions, Payphone Missions, Off Road Challenges and TOYZ Missions so I think you're good there. If you missed one of the missions that can become inaccessible I don't think you'd have been able to get 73 out of 73 in the stats. The screenshot also shows that you've collected all Hidden Packages, and completed all Rampages and Unique Jumps.

I'm also going to assume you delivered all vehicles to both the Portland Import/Export Garage and the Shoreside Vale Import/Export Garage as I think you'd have noticed if you hadn't, but just in case, it might be worth checking if vehicles like the BF Injection which you couldn't get until later in the game were delivered? Each vehicle is worth 0.64% and so one missing vehicle would be enough to push you to 100% in this case.

Otherwise I think it's most likely that you missed a requirement for one of the "Vehicle Missions". If I'm not mistaken it can't be Paramedic because it awards more percentage than you have remaining. So that leaves Taxi Driver, Firefighter and Vigilante:

• Did you complete 20 fires on each island for Firefighter and unlock the Flamethrower? Some guides write that you need to complete 60 fires but aren't clear about it having to be split over the islands.
  • Did you complete 20 kills on each island for Vigilante and unlock all 6 Police Bribes at the Safehouses?
  • Did you complete all 100 Taxi Fares and unlock the Borgnine Taxi?

Thank you so much. It was the Flamethrower. 

8 hours ago, GhettoJesus said:

I say you upload your save here and check the 100%checklist. The site will show you what you are missing.

Can i upload the ps4 saves? If so im wanna use it for the vice city. 

14 hours ago, NewbieFial said:

Can i upload the ps4 saves? If so im wanna use it for the vice city. 

Yes you can  (looks like you can't). Try this guide to access your save files on PS4

Edited by GhettoJesus

Glad I was able to help! :)

12 hours ago, NewbieFial said:

Can i upload the ps4 saves?

GTASnP.com only supports PC, Android and iOS save files at this time unfortunately, but it is a great website if ever you're playing on one of those platforms and need a 100% Checklist and Collectable Maps.

You can transfer PS4 saves to your PC but they are encrypted and I don't believe there is a free way to decrypt them right now. If you could, I imagine the structure of the save is identical to that of a PS2 save and it'd be easy for someone to look into it and figure out what's missing.

If you do find yourself in a similar situation with Vice City, I highly recommend checking out this Percentage Breakdown thread. It tells you how much percentage you are awarded for each mission and activity, so you should be able to track down what you may be missing, and of course you can also open up a topic in our Help & Support forum :)