4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Who was the best woman for Niko?

FanEu7

FanEu7

We have Michelle (who kind of betrays him..), Kate (who dies in one of the endings) and the others like Kiki, Alex and Carmen (only did their stories once tbh)

• Like 1
Thelema93

Kate for the emotional connection and Carmen for the pooootang

Line Rider

Alejandra from [email protected] Internet Café in Brooker. 

She is always hitting on Niko, even after you chase her off a few times with weapons. You can burn her to death with a molotov  cocktail, drive around the park, and when you return to [email protected] she is alive and glad to see Niko again.  She is exactly the girl Niko has been searching for. One who wants to screw him without needing to go on dates, and is unkillable. It makes no sense that Noko would walk right past that easy poon tang to search the internet for women. 

Edited by Line Rider
  • Like 6
  • KEKW 2
billiejoearmstrong8

Kiki (has a patronising/pitying attitude towards him and also has jealousy issues/can become a crazy stalker), Alex (awful shallow snob who looks down on him) and Carmen (annoying entitled golddigger who speaks about herself in the third person) are all totally wrong matches for him, never going to be anything more than casual dating with them. And Michelle/Karen's "relationship" with him was a total lie that was just a ploy to get information from him as part of her job. So they're out. 

Kate could've been a great match for him under different circumstances, it's clear they had a real connection and understood each others' trauma and that if the game had ended differently it's possible they could've gone from friends to a real relationship. But even in the ending where she doesn't die the relationship was never going to work since she was never convinced he'd truly left his criminal life behind and he never allowed himself to really get close to someone. 

But I also like the idea of him getting with Alejandra! I guess maybe he just wasn't attracted to her and by the end of the game probably has too much on his mind to be thinking of romance. But I do like to imagine after a while they could've ending up dating, maybe one time he went to the internet cafe and she had the courage to actually ask him out and he realised a great woman was there waiting for him all along 😛 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 6
FanEu7
1 hour ago, Line Rider said:

She is always hitting on Niko, even after you chase her off a few times with weapons. You can burn her to death with a molotov  cocktail, drive around the park, and when you return to [email protected] she is alive and glad to see Niko again.  She is exactly the girl Niko has been searching for. One who wants to screw him without needing to go on dates, and is unkillable. It makes no sense that Noko would walk right past that easy poon tang to search the internet for women. 

Yeah she was cute and better than the rest apart from Kate. Shame there is no option to date her..guess she is too normal

• Like 1
DR:BUSTA

The girl from [email protected] 

She was always like Notice me Niko

Anyway if Niko starts dating her she would probably end up getting killed by one of the guys from the church 

Niko's past will be always haunting him

• Like 1
Algonquin Assassin
11 hours ago, Line Rider said:

You know I’ve never tried doing that lol. Next time I play GTA IV I’m totally going to throw a Molotov at her just so I can go back and listen to her say “Niko if I knew you were coming I would’ve put some make up on”. Awe. She’s such a forgivable sweety pie.🥰

For the story I think Kate could’ve worked if the circumstances weren’t so complicated for them, but Michelle/Karen was being deceitful due to her job.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin
  • Like 1
JaeDan 101

Carmen Ortiz is not for Niko. In the mission "Corner Kids" in TBOGT, Armando says that he is hitting on Carmen. Henrique says to f*ck her too and Luis said that she's nasty. Niko don't wanted to be cheated by girls.

Edited by JaeDan 101
Thelema93

I think niko prefers the sailor life. He don’t have time for any of that

• KEKW 1
Lance Mayhem

Cherise Glover, Dwayne's ex. 

Dwayne wants her happy (or at least no longer blames her for anything), and Niko could use some calming influence (remember, she only wanted her new guy to stop hitting her, she didn't want him dead). 

No?

Mrs. Faustin. She's got that old-world elegance, and knows about 'the life'. 

No?

Gracie Ancelotti. In a town full of miserable people, what's one more couple?

No?

Maybe the Plus-Sized streetwalker in the puffy jacket. She's got that 'rooty tooty booty'. 

Seriously though, I'd have to echo the folks above and say probably Alejandra.

• KEKW 1
  • 2 weeks later...
jkim_1

I’m gonna say Alex. She’s pretty balanced in comparison to other girlfriends’ reactions to him doing criminal acts.... Carmen is too accepting of deviant actions while women like Kate and Michelle are too intolerant (Michelle for good reason since she’s an undercover cop; I could not stand it how Kate ends the date quite easily.... I got so mad when she did that when her and Niko were on a motorcycle and they were rear-ended and they fell off the bike but survived). Alex is obviously a stuck up ditz but she’s enough of a bad girl to be pretty accepting of Niko going crazy yet she is still this well-dressed, seemingly classy Algonquin chick. I think the personality she depicts in her blogs (albeit its satirical-ness) makes her a pretty good fit for Niko... it’s interesting to note that she actually starts to respect and like Niko more when you date her a lot and get to hear more dialogue between them. 

The reason why I make the main point about the tolerance of the girlfriends regarding Niko’s criminal behavior and ties is because it’s one of the main things that held Kate back from actively pursuing him (and she was gonna likely do it in spite of it if she didn’t get killed in Mr and Mrs Bellic in the revenge ending) and it is a realistic dilemma for a savvy, intelligent criminal like Niko. 

• Like 3
DR:BUSTA

The GPS lady

she will never steer you in the wrong direction 

Edited by DR:BUSTA
  • Like 4
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 2
KGBeast

Kate because she's hiding some bid tiddies under that cardigan.

• KEKW 4
Lucas wester

Honestly i dont think anybody really fit him tbh they all a lil too diva-ish for niko it feels like niko have to try alot

• Like 1
jkim_1
10 hours ago, DR:BUSTA said:

The GPS lady

she will never steer you in the wrong direction 

She also sometimes says “ding dong” instead of hearing the actual ring when telling you to make a turn. 

• KEKW 3
TheJesus1996
22 hours ago, Alexlecj said:

Brucie.

Brucie is clearly attracted to Niko lol

I think Alex posts on her blogs she's starting to fell in love with Niko.

• Like 1
Zello

Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Alex. I think Alex starts off as materialistic but then got past all of that and got to know NIko as a person and saw more than just dollar signs.

• Like 4
FanEu7
On 1/19/2021 at 4:00 PM, jkim_1 said:

I’m gonna say Alex. She’s pretty balanced in comparison to other girlfriends’ reactions to him doing criminal acts.... Carmen is too accepting of deviant actions while women like Kate and Michelle are too intolerant (Michelle for good reason since she’s an undercover cop; I could not stand it how Kate ends the date quite easily.... I got so mad when she did that when her and Niko were on a motorcycle and they were rear-ended and they fell off the bike but survived). Alex is obviously a stuck up ditz but she’s enough of a bad girl to be pretty accepting of Niko going crazy yet she is still this well-dressed, seemingly classy Algonquin chick. I think the personality she depicts in her blogs (albeit its satirical-ness) makes her a pretty good fit for Niko... it’s interesting to note that she actually starts to respect and like Niko more when you date her a lot and get to hear more dialogue between them. 

The reason why I make the main point about the tolerance of the girlfriends regarding Niko’s criminal behavior and ties is because it’s one of the main things that held Kate back from actively pursuing him (and she was gonna likely do it in spite of it if she didn’t get killed in Mr and Mrs Bellic in the revenge ending) and it is a realistic dilemma for a savvy, intelligent criminal like Niko. 

Never read her blogs but she seemed pretty shallow in her conversations with Niko and didn't really care about his problems. I remember one conversation where he was talking about how the war affected him and she didn't take it seriously

6 hours ago, Zello said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Alex. I think Alex starts off as materialistic but then got past all of that and got to know NIko as a person and saw more than just dollar signs.

Didn't really get that development in the conversations you have with her tbh but maybe I missed some stuff. She was definitely more interesting than Carmen or Kiki at least

billiejoearmstrong8
4 hours ago, FanEu7 said:

Never read her blogs but she seemed pretty shallow in her conversations with Niko and didn't really care about his problems. I remember one conversation where he was talking about how the war affected him and she didn't take it seriously

Didn't really get that development in the conversations you have with her tbh but maybe I missed some stuff. She was definitely more interesting than Carmen or Kiki at least

She has a horribly condescending attitude towards Niko, looking down on him for being an immigrant and "lower class" and is a completely shallow snob who only cares about herself. But now her blog is mentioned, according to that they do at least have a very adventurous sex life :lol:. So maybe she is the best out of the three for him, although that's not saying much. 

Btw her blog is cool because as well as the sex updates she actually writes a post specifically about each date they go on right after each one (for as long as you go to a different place each time - including different locations of the same restaurant etc, so there's a ton of them), so I always check it afterwards. She even writes a specific post if you get wasted or busted during a date or if you break up, it's pretty cool.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 1
jkim_1

Also, while Kiki has a better special ability than Alex IMO, it’s annoying how with Kiki you gotta wear sh*tty clothes for her to not talk sh*t about your outfit— she’ll dislike anything from both Modo and Perseus. With Alex, it’s not hard to get her Like percentage up all you gotta do is wear Perseus, drive a nice car, and don’t take her to a place where rich girls like her would feel outta place (like Perestroika or Burger Shot for example).... interestingly enough my favorite one to go out for a drink with is definitely Kate because of her dialogue. I find it quite funny. But other than that she sucks for several reasons.

Alex’s blog is quite interesting.... even with its satire, it is extensive and articulate. She’s definitely someone who has more in depth characteristics than Carmen.. what do we know about her? The only interesting thing is that she most likely has hooked up with Elizabeta before and Apparently Henrique and Armando as well... 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
TheSantader25

I thought Niko was homosexual. His lovemeet profile says so. I'm gonna go with Florian on this one. They both have gone through hell. They can warm each other's heart.

Edited by TheSantader25
  • KEKW 2
  • Bruh 2
Lemoyne outlaw

out of the three internet girlfriends. i liked kiki. i know her stalking was crazy. but other than that i actually liked her. and for the story. kate was the best obviously. because michelle was not even a real girlfriend.

Zello
20 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

I thought Niko was homosexual. His lovemeet profile says so. I'm gonna go with Florian on this one. They both have gone through hell. They can warm each other's heart.

Well he did come to Liberty City to look for men. IV is about Niko finding his true love that "special someone" he searched all through Liberty City and it turns out Florian wasn't the man for him but Darko was.

Edited by Zello
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 4
Lance Mayhem

OK, let it be known I'm only mentioning Kiki because someone else did. 'Kay?

Of the 3 internet ladies, Alex has a condescending attitude, Carmen wants stuff, and Kiki just likes the thrill of being with criminals, making her the only one who accepts Niko (or at least her perception of him). Much like the annoying Brucie, she always seems very happy to see him. 

Kiki's homophobic views are off-putting, but I think Roxtar wanted to give each of them an undesirable characteristic, and she got stuck with that one. She is the least materialistic or egotistical, though, and I like that. Given the choice (among the online dateable women) between two that are greedy or one that's needy, I'll go with needy. If it were a choice between greedy, needy, and meaty, though, that would (if you'll excuse the pun) 'tip the scales'.  :D

A word about Karen / Michelle: 

I think she genuinely cared for Niko, and certainly had more to lose by being with him. If he forgave her (and I understand why he doesn't), I think she'd still like to be with him. 

But Bernie / Florian?

Come on, he's got no cheekbones. 

Zello

I find Kiki stalking Niko hilarious when you cheat on her. It turns GTA IV into a reality show/ Teeny relationship drama show lmaoo.