1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Is this deubnked GTA 6 leak actually real?

ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

In June 2019, there was a reddit post from JackOLantern1982 with a very detailed list of "GTA 6 leaks." As cool as these all sounded, it just seemed like a too good to be true scenario that was built off of the original Project Americas leak from The Know. The Reddit post was also deleted shortly after making the user seem guilty and the leak fake. I was just looking back at things while researching and a few of these "leaks" actually happened in the recent Cayo Perico Update. Just read through and most will seem very familiar to Cayo Perico.

The big one however that made me think, "man this might have some credibility now" is this specific line.

• A younger Martin Madrazo will make an appearance as will his father who is a big drug lord at the time. You do some missions for the Madrazo family involving hits on other gangs.

Instead of working for a young Martin Madrazo, we meet his young son and instead of doing "hits on other gangs." We do a hit on a rival cartel. I mean what are the odds that this is a big coincidence? And also, if the line about Madrazo "confirms" this leak. Does that mean all the other details would be true? Not sure if this has been mentioned already. Just want to make it clear I'm not referring to the original Project Americas leak which I believe to be true.

TLDR - gta 6 leak everyone thought was fake had a bunch of stuff come true in the Cayo Perico update 

List of leaks: https://www.gamesradar.com/gta-6-leak-project-americas/

• Like 4
  • KEKW 2
CoryLVV

It could honestly just be a big coincidence. Martin Madrazo plays a big role in GTAO, as do doing hits on others gangs. When the 'Project Americas' leak happened and people wanted to find a connection between GTAV and GTAVI Martin Madrazo would be the most solid connection since he runs a gang/cartel. Having you do hits on rival gangs is a common theme of GTAO missions, that's pretty much Lamar's entire thing.

But I do think the Cayo Perico could have links or hints to GTAVI. See my thread about the easter eggs on the map here. There's a ton of easter eggs on the map that hint to another cartel on the island before El Rubio was there. I definitely think El Rubio and/or Cayo Perico will be mentioned in GTAVI.

ZacCoxTV
7 minutes ago, CoryLVV said:

It could honestly just be a big coincidence. Martin Madrazo plays a big role in GTAO, as do doing hits on others gangs. When the 'Project Americas' leak happened and people wanted to find a connection between GTAV and GTAVI Martin Madrazo would be the most solid connection since he runs a gang/cartel. Having you do hits on rival gangs is a common theme of GTAO missions, that's pretty much Lamar's entire thing.

But I do think the Cayo Perico could have links or hints to GTAVI. See my thread about the easter eggs on the map here. There's a ton of easter eggs on the map that hint to another cartel on the island before El Rubio was there. I definitely think El Rubio and/or Cayo Perico will be mentioned in GTAVI.

Hey! I just checked out your post. Ironically, I have basically documented the same thing on my PC but for video research purposes. I just haven't seen many people talking about this and I found it interesting. But then again, I'm probably not looking in the right places. I don't get on social media too much. 

CoryLVV
11 minutes ago, ZacCoxTV said:

Hey! I just checked out your post. Ironically, I have basically documented the same thing on my PC but for video research purposes. I just haven't seen many people talking about this and I found it interesting. But then again, I'm probably not looking in the right places. I don't get on social media too much. 

I'm surprised you haven't done a video on the RDR2 files containing modern guns. I look forward to the video on Cayo Perico, you're one of the very few GTA youtubers that I can actually click on without having to sit through 10 minutes of filler.

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1
ZacCoxTV
39 minutes ago, CoryLVV said:

I'm surprised you haven't done a video on the RDR2 files containing modern guns. I look forward to the video on Cayo Perico, you're one of the very few GTA youtubers that I can actually click on without having to sit through 10 minutes of filler.

I've been working on that video! Just been a bit behind on the scripting and stuff! I appreciate the compliment. Thank you so much. 

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1
MrBreak16

It’s probably just a coincidence. Sometimes "leakers" say stuff that ends up happening in the game or something similar to what they said. Though we could see El Rubio in GTA VI, they introduce this new character in GTA Online and it could be interesting to see him in a singleplayer story

Edited by MrBreak16
testarossa 86

another claim is GTA VI is supposedly based around the theme of Narcos.

you could say Cayo Perico is also based around Narcos as well, the story of a powerful druglord with a powerful cartel on a foreign like island screams Narcos.

considering GTA VI is most likely in development, the Cayo Perico DLC itself could of came from the story of GTA VI; "hey let's put a story like this in Online but dumb it down a little"

CoryLVV
4 minutes ago, testarossa 86 said:

another claim is GTA VI is supposedly based around the theme of Narcos.

you could say Cayo Perico is also based around Narcos as well, the story of a powerful druglord with a powerful cartel on a foreign like island screams Narcos.

considering GTA VI is most likely in development, the Cayo Perico DLC itself could of came from the story of GTA VI; "hey let's put a story like this in Online but dumb it down a little"

Cayo Perico actually is based on Narcos. El Rubio is based on Carlos Lehder who was a columbian/german who was apart of Pablo Escobar's inner circle. He loved to party and owned an island in the caribbean that he partied on and was used as a stop between Miami and Columbia.

• Like 1