2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Daily Challenges Thread

AdamNortonUK

Madam Nazar Is in Near Armadillo At Cholla Springs, New Austin Nearby Armadillo & Twin Rocks. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 4th February 2021

EtXFwtvVcAA9ibo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 2/2/2021 at 8:11 AM, AdamNortonUK said:

I am unable to post for the rest of the week unfortunately, I had a seizure yesterday morning, I’m in hospital now as it was a bad one, cut my foot open, broke my arm and broke my TV, so that’s nearly £2,000 down the drain! Only just got my phone back!

Man, get well soon

• Like 3

Madam Nazar Is In Cumberland Forest In The Region Of Ambarino Nearby Window Rock, Fort Wallace & Whinyard Strait. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 5th February 2021

EtcQKXPVkAALb2i?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

I know that when you skin certain animals like bears & cougars on the days that you have the Collector daily 0/3 collectibles looted from non-player enemies that the game counts this towards that daily. Yesterday the game counted this too apparently for Rock Bass fish. I picked one up that had beached itself from the little pond at Hani's Bethel and it showed up as 1/3 collectibles looted from non-player enemies🤣 I must have spent about 10 minutes running through that little pond trying to get other fish to beach themselves to get the other 2/3. Picking up beached Bluegill and Chain Pickerel did not count, only Rock Bass for some reason. I didn't try to shoot the fish with a small game arrow or try this with other larger fish like the salmon, trout, small/largemouth bass as it took long enough to do this with the Rock Bass but you guys can try this for yourselves next time this particular daily challenge comes up. 😆

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eighthdoctor said:

I know that when you skin certain animals like bears & cougars on the days that you have the Collector daily 0/3 collectibles looted from non-player enemies that the game counts this towards that daily. Yesterday the game counted this too apparently for Rock Bass fish. I picked one up that had beached itself from the little pond at Hani's Bethel and it showed up as 1/3 collectibles looted from non-player enemies🤣 I must have spent about 10 minutes running through that little pond trying to get other fish to beach themselves to get the other 2/3. Picking up beached Bluegill and Chain Pickerel did not count, only Rock Bass for some reason. I didn't try to shoot the fish with a small game arrow or try this with other larger fish like the salmon, trout, small/largemouth bass as it took long enough to do this with the Rock Bass but you guys can try this for yourselves next time this particular daily challenge comes up. 😆

Alligator teeth as well.  They were all included in one of madam Nazars weekly lists at some point.  I don't remember if bass were at one point, but if they weren't, I would think it was a sign of them being included in a list in the near future

• Like 3

On 2/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, AdamNortonUK said:

Hospital won’t let me leave until Monday or Tuesday now, even though I feel fine. God this sucks!

Dude, you are a free man of stable mind...YOU tell them when you want to leave, not the other way around.  You're not in prison, you can leave on your own free will.  Just walk right up to them and tell them you are checking out now just like a hotel. 

Edited by 4eyedcoupe

I've been let out of hospital prison just have to watch my kidneys and liver for the next 6 weeks or so, I probably won't post until Monday anyway since I'll probably be getting some proper sleep, but I'm back!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

I've been let out of hospital prison just have to watch my kidneys and liver for the next 6 weeks or so, I probably won't post until Monday anyway since I'll probably be getting some proper sleep, but I'm back!

this is good news
Take care

get-well-soon-GIF-heal-the-pain.gif

• Like 3

Madam Nazar Is In Roanoke Ridge In The Region Of New Hanover Nearby Annesburg & Brandywine Drop. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 6th February 2021

EthZI72VoAA8Le1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I didn't trust it to work and I'm back on 0.1 as of today so I didn't bother, it's just not worth the extra effort to coordinate so I did other ones.  😞

53 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

I didn't trust it to work and I'm back on 0.1 as of today so I didn't bother, it's just not worth the extra effort to coordinate so I did other ones.  😞

Yeah, usually Bounty targets brought in, and Bounty targets brought in from [State] always gets 10/9 it's the time based ones that don't work or others that have more requirements that 'brought in'

At least Trader doesn't have that problem, which is obviously the best to do 10/9, even 11/9 if you get Small / Medium Large carcasses and 20 donations and perfect donations, just have to keep an eye on the perfect ones though....

Madam Nazar Is In Roanoke Ridge In The Region Of New Hanover Nearby Annesburg & Brandywine Drop. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 7th February 2021

EtmijhuVgAASLd0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 3

Madam Nazar Is in Hennigan's Stead In The Region Of New Austin Nearby Stillwater Creek, Thieves Landing & Manteca Falls. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 8th February 2021

EtruR9FVIAAJ_Jl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Madam Nazar Is In Cumberland Forest In The Region Of Ambarino Nearby Window Rock, Fort Wallace & Whinyard Strait. Collection Cycle & Daily Challenges Today 10th February 2021

Et1_v2MU0AMJ0ED?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 3

Will we ever get another non pvp day?

It's been a looooong time.

37 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

Will we ever get another non pvp day?

It's been a looooong time.

I don´t mind pvp dailies as long they are exclusive to showdowns....

1 hour ago, Nerfgoth said:

I don´t mind pvp dailies as long they are exclusive to showdowns....

It's not worth the hassle to me.

Besides the loading times, the first one not counting because you start half way through, having the wrong card setup because you don't know exactly what you're going to be playing and not being able to change them in the load screen, I'd also have to load the game non-solo first, then when I'm done exit the game and load it again after making it solo (because cheaters).

Way too much work for a little extra gold.

I like getting the 7/7 achievement, but not for that amount of time and effort.

Edited by kcole4001
spelling