1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Daily Challenges 2021 Thread

AdamNortonUK

Posted (edited)

This is the Daily Challenges thread for 2021

This new thread will be replacing the 'List of Daily Challenges' thread, the first post will be always updated with the mages of the current days Daily Challenges at the time of reset, however some days it might be delayed as I'm only human, so today it is showing the Daily Challenges for January 01, 2021 and tomorrow it will display the Daily Challenges for January 02, 2021 and so on!

The image will still be posted as it previously did, and will be posted after this 2nd post.

This post will have some details about the challenges and how Role Rank effects what you may actually get so some Red Dead Online player may not have the same Daily Challenges that will posted every day at the time they reset etc. I will edit this post as time goes on anyway etc.

So that's it for now, please do not respond to this thread after the 3rd post with the Daily Challenges for January 01, 2021 until you see it pinned, thank you, as would like to start off keeping this thread nice and tidy for a bit!

Edited by AdamNortonUK

so...no 7/7 9/9 western.gif up in this mother?!

24 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

so...no 7/7 9/9 western.gif up in this mother?!

Go nutz! I just wanted the first three posts to be perfect! I can probably removed that nice and tidy line!

Oh and if you have anything informative (the this applies to everyone, haha) that could go into the 2nd post.... as at the moment I've been awake for 60+ hours so my brain has stopped working properly lol...

Now lets make this Daily Challenges 2021 Thread as great as the previous one, as we only have a year until it's replaced with a newer 2022 one, if Red Dead Online makes it 2022!

• Like 4

Think I just got credit for 10/9 with deadly predator carcass and 20 donations. Not sure I'll bother with the 7/7 because my hairstyle cost 1gb

2 hours ago, 4eyedcoupe said:

Think I just got credit for 10/9 with deadly predator carcass and 20 donations. Not sure I'll bother with the 7/7 because my hairstyle cost 1gb

Same with Trader for me and yeah change my hairstyle isn't worth the 0.10 gold as I will need to spend 2 gold to get my Knotted Bandana back after changing it!

• Like 3

Yay, new year new thread!  ;)

Oh, I hate working nights, was thinking:

"Deadly predator carcasses again??"

Then I saw the date of it.

Yeah, last night I missed 10/9 on that one... must have been tired and didn't notice.

8 hours ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Same with Trader for me and yeah change my hairstyle isn't worth the 0.10 gold as I will need to spend 2 gold to get my Knotted Bandana back after changing it!

Yeah, 3 gold to change back to the Naturalist coiled locks thing for me  ;)

But I did it anyway, since I wanted to complete the insanely easy list,  switching to some cash one first; it seems kind of dumb

you have to pay so much again for the ones you unlocked.

I'm still making gold hand over fist, noticing a couple of years late that you could reset awards for .4 gold.

I just now got up to "IX items bought from stores", so soon that one will be over for resets  =/

I noticed both the hunting wagon and bounty wagon count as "coach", so I reset that coach award

for the first time and am now using them both more when possible. 

I started at my camp in Hennington's Stead, drove the Bounty Wagon to Blackwater with cinematic camera (so I 

only have to hold down "a"), started/completed the bounty there using the Bounty Wagon the entire time and not

my horse at all and still had 5 minutes left when turned in the bounty  ;)

By the way, "cinematic camera" is a GREAT way to get bounties in the Bounty Wagon in that snowy area

way up north that takes you to getting bounties at "The Shack"; I used it on the way back, witht the Bounty 
Wagon driving like a bat out of heck down the treacherous snowy mountain road, without ever tipping like it would

have if I did it manually  ;) 

===================

Jan 2nd list, heavy sigh...

1 Herb Picking Contest completed

Dang posse thing!!! I always have anxiety inviting randoms and starting thing,

even though you don't even have to see them.

3 Player kills with a Bow in Free Roam Events

Time to make sure I have dynamite arrows  ;)

Spiffy, easy ones for 10/9

20 Donations to Cripps

10 Small animal carcasses donated to Cripps

(so could turn in 10 feathers, then 10 small animals

(checked today, I currently have 46 small animals in satchel... LOLS )  )

Edited by Krommer

xDz8I86.png

• Like 2

lol....and I thought I was being helpful....but there's adam, no 5 minutes later ;D

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BUT THE BENZ said:

lol....and I thought I was being helpful....but there's adam, no 5 minutes later ;D

I got up late, so not a great start to this thread, had the thread open ready to reply and didn't refresh before I did otherwise I would have seen your post, lol.

Edited by AdamNortonUK

10/9 with trader again.  6/7 so far, will get Anthony Foreman mission for 7 after Trade Route and call it a day.

• Like 2

when looking at the dailies isn't even worth the time...

kf9EUgq.png

• Like 3

Oooh yeah

7/7

9/9

Got 2 hideouts at Twin rocks and Cueva Seca.

• Like 3

( Jan 2 Got all of the previous day's too Stupid Posse Herb Pick!  ;))

(plus 10/9 on that trader one, love having 46/whatever small animals, for

both lists  ;) )

================================================

Jan 3

7/7

9/9

Gave up earlier, using the jeanropke rdo map for hideouts.

Came back around now, after sleeping, went from Rattlesnake down

to Sea of Coronado; Soloman's folly(by Benedict Point) spawned behind me, on way to Sea, then

Sea was up when I got there  ;)

Hideout one is so freaking horrible, but I finally got the dang thing.

OH, after I got them I checked players and it was down to 3 other

people besides me; that may have had something to do with it.

=============================================

By they way:

Get a Lock Breaker for $95 from the fence.

Had one of those free roam bounties, he had tied up two coach passengers

by a coach and there was a big chest there, went to open it and saw

"Lock Breaker", which I've never had in online of course...

Oops, I also did not try shooting it (which may have worked?)

It was specifically saying, "Lock Breaker", though.

Either way, i'll be ready for next time, if they DO only work with lockbreaker

(this guy, with the stagecoach, was south of Tumbleweed on the way to the shore.)

Edited by Krommer

I got lucky with the hideouts, I trolled around for over 30 minutes from MacFarlane's to Manteca Falls and back and saw nothing but random shine missions, then tried from Armadillo to Fort Mercer then got the one west of Mercer to appear.

Then rode to Armadillo again, stopped and checked the map and had decided to try Twin Rocks/Cholla Springs north and the one next to Armadillo appeared thankfully.

Unfortunately nothing to stack up in the role dailies for 10/9, I buggered it up yesterday buy not paying close enough attention while donating pelts and got to 12, so I couldn't finish the 20 off with the 10 smalls. 😖

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Krommer said:

Either way, i'll be ready for next time, if they DO only work with lockbreaker

(this guy, with the stagecoach, was south of Tumbleweed on the way to the shore.)

Is it the one by the N in New Austin?

Spoiler

TumbleweedBounty.png

Edit: If it is that one, I just did it and the Break for the lock is for the Stagecoach, the chest is just there and I couldn't open it.

Edited by AdamNortonUK

Panthers killed? sh*t, better not be a Florida Panther, damn bastards are too rare and I need 6 more samples of them.

14 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Panthers killed? sh*t, better not be a Florida Panther, damn bastards are too rare and I need 6 more samples of them.

Any panther will do, except Legendary ones as don’t think they count, but Panther or Florida Panther should register, and for Florida Panthers I’ve found the best location to in Lagras. I will post an image of where I usually find them as soon as I’ve fixed my graphics driver!

14 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

Any panther will do, except Legendary ones as don’t think they count, but Panther or Florida Panther should register, and for Florida Panthers I’ve found the best location to in Lagras. I will post an image of where I usually find them as soon as I’ve fixed my graphics driver!

Yeah I know I'm sorry, my post was kinda pointless. But if there's a spot that has a higher chance of spawning a Florida Panther, that'd be very helpful!

While I was farming Bulls I felt like West Hill Haven Ranch has a higher chance to spawn a Devon Bull than Carmody Dell.

I found a Florida Panther randomly a few days ago while doing the Bluewater Marsh treasure map. Not sure if that's the spot you meant, but it's inside the yellow area.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Yeah I know I'm sorry, my post was kinda pointless. But if there's a spot that has a higher chance of spawning a Florida Panther, that'd be very helpful!

No need to apologise, I just thought you may have been pointing out there is a bug where it only accepts one type of panther heh.

This is my go to place, usually at night around the cabins by the 'Y' usually if a Panther spawns I'd reload until I got a Florida Panther, but it's like 25% of the time and the other 75% it will just be a Panther.

Spoiler

Lagras.jpeg

I have had Florida Panthers spawn at Stillwater Creek, had one attack me whilst I was getting a sample of the Legendary Boar in the area!

Edited by AdamNortonUK

6 minutes ago, AdamNortonUK said:

No need to apologise, I just thought you may have been pointing out there is a bug where it only accepts one type of panther heh.

This is my go to place, usually at night around the cabins by the 'Y' usually if a Panther spawns I'd reload until I got a Florida Panther, but it's like 25% of the time and the other 75% it will just be a Panther. I have had Florida Panthers spawn at Stillwater Creek, had one attack me whilst I was getting a sample of the Legendary Boar in the area!

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Just wanted to point out that Florida Panther samples are far too valuable for me to pick 0.10 gold over a sample, especially since I have over 2750 gold bars and I don't play much now.

Still need 7 Wetlands and Desert sets for those awards, so if I find a Florida Panther I'll 100% sample it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Just wanted to point out that Florida Panther samples are far too valuable for me to pick 0.10 gold over a sample, especially since I have over 2750 gold bars and I don't play much now.

Still need 7 Wetlands and Desert sets for those awards, so if I find a Florida Panther I'll 100% sample it.

Oh for sure, however you can sample it, then kill it today and get the Challenge :)