2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Your least favourite arc in SA?

FanEu7

For me its San Fierro, its not bad but kind of boring. I don't really care about the whole garage arc and the supporting characters apart from Woozie and Mike Toreno are kind of lame here. 

Its overall inferior to the LS and LV arcs

I have zero problems with any

Return to los Santos should have been longer I guess but even this one ending so fast made the experience more better to me playing it for the first time seeing how fast things are happening and how suddenly we're at the end of the line

• Like 3

Lol everything after leaving Los Santos I usually just speed run through it (even tho I enjoyed the mafia side that’s about it ) 

For me, it's the desert. It wasn't bad, but it's weak compared to everything else due to the limited missions and how tedious some of them were.

• 1 month later...
BrainDeadRaven
On 12/30/2020 at 4:36 AM, Evil empire said:

There are already plenty similar topics.

I see this comment alot in threads, here's the thing. You've been here for 10 years, I bet this topic has come by a few times. Alot of us, oddly, haven't been. I'll grant jumping on a forum about a game this late is odd, and I probably would have joined sooner, but I didn't honestly think people were actively posting on San Andreas until I randomly came across a recent post when looking up modding references.

So those threads you speak of? I'd never have seen them, because they are buried too deep, and some forums, and definitely some users seem to get annoyed by bringing old threads back from the dead.

My least favorite - the Countryside arc. They have you build up a gang empire just to take that sh*t away and leave you stranded in the middle of f*ck nowhere. The only thing I like about this arc are the truth missions, I can't tell you how many times I've shot Catalina in the head, b*tch WILL NOT DIE.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BrainDeadRaven said:

So those threads you speak of? I'd never have seen them, because they are buried too deep, and some forums, and definitely some users seem to get annoyed by bringing old threads back from the dead.

Give it a rest man, lmao. These comments are simply jokes he makes because we had a SA forum mod user by the name of @lil weasel who used to say the same things in the SA section of the forums if a user would post somthing already made by another before. And if you posted asking for mods in the regular SA section Weasel would deeply check your ass by posting a huge ass warning about "MODS AIN'T ALLOWED UP IN THIS BITCH!!"

na...not really, lmao. Something like this.

GTAF has lots of great secret jokes like these for those who been around for a long while to understand the sh*t posts, lol. @Evil empire is only keeping OG Weasel's legacy alive. In loving memory lil Weasel...we miss your posts big homie :cry: (hasn't been active in a long ass time)

OT: LS and LV for me *San Fierro* 

Edited by Big_Smiley
Bullsh*t ass spelling...Bullsh*t ass mistake for arcs
  • YEE 1

BrainDeadRaven
1 hour ago, Big_Smiley said:

Give it a rest man, lmao. These comments are simply jokes he makes because we had a SA forum mod user by the name of @lil weasel who used to say the same things in the SA section of the forums if a user would post somthing already made by another before. And if you posted asking for mods in the regular SA section Weasel would deeply check your ass by posting a huge ass warning about "MODS AIN'T ALLOWED UP IN THIS BITCH!!"

na...not really, lmao. Something like this.

GTAF has lots of great secret jokes like these for those who been around for a long while to understand the sh*t posts, lol. @Evil empire is only keeping OG Weasel's legacy alive. In loving memory lil Weasel...we miss your posts big homie :cry: (hasn't been active in a long ass time)

OT: LS and LV arcs for me.

Playa, you see how long I've been on here! That long history lesson is nice, warm, fuzzy all that, but its not like you post it in your FAQ, how the hell was I to know! I HATE YOU! YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD!!!! <(>o<v)

And yea, thats the thing that sucks about knowing people online, people go offline and you never know what happened >_<

Back to the OP:

Changed my mind

Return to Los Santos after the riots start. You can't find a car to jack that's not about to blow up, getting anything done is a whore, if you didn't get all your territory won before this, sh*ts about to suck. The mobile version is a little crash happy, and that gets really bad after the riots start until they're over.

6 hours ago, OH76 said:

Really? That's an unpopular opinion

You know what?? My dumbass read this topic as "favorite" not "least favorite"  Lmaoo....So it's SF for me then :p My f*ckin mistake because my ass lives for the gang-bangin part of SA. I mean at the end it's damn tough to choose because all made such great connections but if I really had choose it would be SF only because LS and LV are my favorites. 

Edited by Big_Smiley

Flymystical-DJ

They're all good but the ones that were most blatantly shortened for time/resources leave a sour taste in my mouth. Namely, the final two: LV and LS (return)

• 4 months later...

san fierro its just a bit boring and not interesting the other arcs were a lot more fun

Edited by Oztazmasr

AsphaltTracker

Badlands. Most missions kinda suck and there's a lot of driving between and in the missions. Also, I like cars and racing but c'mon, two race missions in a row? And f*ck Catalina.

I don't hate anything in particular, but didn't enjoy return to LS as much as I enjoyed the rest of the game. The desert and the countryside were the best, the other arcs too offered feeling of progress; return to LS felt a bit repetitive.

CynicalMexican

That f*cking flying school. That was my God damn nightmare as a kid lol.