1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The mystery of gonnaenodaethat. A decent upright riddler who has been giving us GTA VI easter eggs?

Krevetka

Excuse my poor English, but i want to share it with all of you. Though many of you will call me a lame ass lunatic and i know how some folks here hate on Gonnaenodaethat. But maybe, just maybe, it will change your opinion and make you doubt.
Personally, i'm 100% sure that this guy is legit and not a troll seeking for attention, thanks to "apostles", and i have a great, really fun time following him and waiting for another ridiculous easter egg:) Apostles did a nice job searching and uncovering his true message. I think they already figured out all the points i'm going to list in my post, but because we regular folks don't have an access to their super secretive Last Fish Supper topic i decided to do this. 
Also anyone interested can use this thread as the speculation topic about possible GTA VI content hidden through Gonnaenoedaethat's riddles, just keep it nice, please.

1) His "Now Is Time To See The Light" video has killer whales on it's thumbnail. Here in Russia we call them kosatka (косатка)
A submarine from the new dlc is named after this creature

gKOBI3mFd9Q.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

bz9Oh1owxQ0.jpg?size=2000x1000&quality=9

2) His "Another Creatures Skin" video could be a one big message about Cayo Perico Heist dlc, as well as those funny weevils shaggin scene hinting at English Dave's BF Weevil car with a "LOVE" word on it. 

GY1Lcn69K54.jpg?size=1103x551&quality=96wQed_Bp1pH4.jpg?size=800x450&quality=96&

Keep in mind that "Another Creatures Skin" video was posted days before the second Cayo Perico trailer where Rockstar gave us a look on things such as submarine, Music Locker club and a better look on El Rubio's private island.

Here's the things from the video that caught my eye after i played the dlc:
The Scottish Disco Dance Championship scene with people dancing and disco ball lights may be connected with a party concept behind this dlc. Music Locker club and Cayo Perico beach party where you can notice the disco balls and a lot of girls in bikinis ;) 

KtxejlWAykE.jpg?size=895x653&quality=96&1m7byOJ--Fo.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96jYM1wHYGoNk.jpg?size=1162x664&quality=96

Here is a screenshot from the first Cayo Perico trailer. You can see people partying but disco balls is not visible.

o7C9ZEZ7q_8.jpg?size=1105x556&quality=96

The movie scene with a man in preacher robe shutting down aircraft door. Could be a hint at airplane travel cutscene from Cayo Perico Heist as well as the only way to get to the island while doing a scout.

PYcZOYDZT6o.jpg?size=1101x635&quality=96

IdEIN7fkvQQ.jpg?size=925x607&quality=96&Ij3FdcGsHyw.jpg?size=1100x607&quality=96

A part of the video which is showing a girl in different bikinis - girls in bikinis on Cayo Perico beach party.  

yBnA5THmsXo.jpg?size=1112x639&quality=96tpCLai3eDxM.jpg?size=1065x511&quality=96

A part of "Club Tropicana" music video featuring Tony Pike. Tony Pike was an Ibiza legend who helped seal the island’s reputation for debauchery with the Pikes Hotel. 
"The video blew up on MTV and, in turn, transformed the fortunes of Pikes Hotel and its owner. It became a celebrity hotspot, a place for world-famous singers, actors and musicians to escape the industry and party hard. " 
It could be a possible hint at El Rubio's cocaine transport empire island and his great passion - neverending dance parties featuring cool DJ's. Also, as some of you may already know, the island is inspired by Norman's Cay island and El Rubio is inspired by Carlos Lehder, a German-Colombian former drug lord who was co-founder of the Medellín Cartel. 

3jG_SZ1OQzQ.jpg?size=624x550&quality=96&jMbSff-N8rI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

A scene from the movie where a man in easter bunny costume makes the mess. Idk what that could truly mean, but maybe it's all about the way Gonnaenodaethat sees himself as an easter bunny who brings easter eggs to us.😅

0vIt-r-H9Uw.jpg?size=1172x641&quality=96

The video has a thumbnail depicting a whale jaws... There's a whale skeleton with whale jaws in the waters of Cayo Perico.

sZ6drRe3OQQ.jpg?size=480x360&quality=96&

ZPzduLjut34.jpg?size=1005x563&quality=96

3) Gonnaenodaethat made a twitter post featuring "Another Creatures Skin" video and have written this: "Moby Vs. Jonah. Whae's Thi Bigger Dick? Discuss......" 
I think there could be a connection with Moby Dick or The Whale. A long novel written by Herman Melville, with numerous lyrical digressions, imbued with biblical imagery and multi-layered symbolism, was not understood and accepted by contemporaries. By that, Gonnaenoedaethat might be telling us that no one besides few folks neither undestand nor believe him.

... and many more hidden messages made by Gonnaenodaethat which i can't figure out yet. Or got them in the wrong way. And the most interesting are certainly about GTA VI.

I had an another account. And i did two posts in the speculation thread about odd coincidences between the gonnae's posts and leaks from the past (saved them just in case) where i just put a bunch of screenshots together because i couldn't explain this nonsense to you by myself and i think i might got many connections wrong if not all of them. 

Spoiler

2NXi4sT.png

But then Gonnaenodaethat made a post: 

txoolM_cgio.jpg?size=785x241&quality=96&

The thing is, it's very hard to see what Gonnaenoedaethat trying to tell us through his riddles before an actual trailer/game/update comes out so we can analyze and compare that stuff. Unless you can think like him.  

After Cayo Perico dlc i have been constantly thinking about that interview Rockstar game designers had, where they shared with us about their work on heist approaches with future GTA possibly have a different ways of doing the missions. 
A guy with nickname DeepthroatVI who made that big "fan fiction" leak 1.5 year ago also told about different mission approaches, like it is a huge game changer after RDR2's same mission design. He shared about unbelievable co-op system blended with single-player campaign.

6-JRkqDqF6A.jpg?size=674x200&quality=96&

Time will tell for sure... Anyway try not to take this thread like serious worship around Gonnaenodaethat, just bunch of interesting stuff to speculate and if you don't like it simply ignore it. I wish we already had the official news about GTA VI so we could speculate like crazy.

Edited by Krevetka
  • Like 10
  • fir thi bairns 5
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 2

It was interesting to read good job!
Also read my Speculation!
After I saw RDO (co op story missions) I figured out something! I said back in 2018 or 19 GTAO is gonna stay more than we think no one believed me till next gen GTAV announced! 
I still believe there will be no GTAO2 because GTAO is unstoppable! and it will be a bad move to force players to go in a new game! GTA VI will have different online mode! my guess is VI's maps and ETC will be added to GTAO and VI's online will be something like playing story mode in CO OP mode! if it's gonna have 2or3or4 playable characters that will make sense! or if it will have 1 playable character maybe friends can join as crew members! (in my opinion it's better than a free roam mode full of toxic people! we had it for years it's not something new that can make money like before!)

Once again it's just my Speculation! can not wait for more news about next gen GTAV ....If it's a simple port for new gen so my speculation is wrong! but if V is gonna move to newer version of RAGE my speculation can be right!

• Like 1

The ontological fallacy

of expecting a light at the end
of the tunnel.

well, that's what
the preacher sells,

same as a shrink.

See, the preacher, he encourages your capacity for illusion.

Then he tells you it's a f*cking virtue.

Always a buck to be had doing that,

and it's such a desperate sense
of entitlement, isn't it?

"Surely, this is all for me.
Me.
Me, me, me. I, I.
I'm so f*cking important
I'm so f*cking important,
then, right?"

Faaak you.

Edited by TheEggman
Hail Gonnaenodaethat

dude is liar, which is proven by two things:

• Houser's departure
  • GTAV 9th gen port

Both of these points means that there won't be next GTA; if you think otherwise, you are either delusional or straight-up T2 shill

Edited by Guest
The Wolf Man

He's not an insider. He missed the dates and everything he's been saying ever since is probably just some random nonsense.

• Like 1
Itscoming2020
9 hours ago, kris_1313 said:

dude is liar, which is proven by two things:

• Houser's departure
  • GTAV 9th gen port

Both of these points means that there won't be next GTA; if you think otherwise, you are either delusional or straight-up T2 shill

so, your saying "there wont be a next GTA". Why are you here?

• KEKW 1
Black_Jesus

You can really add pretty much any music video to create hype. It's all just coincidences, Rockstar entities don't get paid to mod and admin here. 😌

Edited by Black_Jesus
Bloodytears1666

This text made me wonder, why there is not many such puzzles in games. Hope he is an insider and works on changing it.

10 hours ago, Itscoming2020 said:

so, your saying "there wont be a next GTA". Why are you here?

Because I want people to realize that

BTW, you are an Apostle, so your opinion is irrelevant

Len Lfc
7 hours ago, kris_1313 said:

Because I want people to realize that

BTW, you are an Apostle, so your opinion is irrelevant

So what will you do if GTA VI is announced?

Len Lfc
4 minutes ago, kris_1313 said:

If that by some miracle happens, then I will believe in Preacher

You don't have to believe him. You're free to choose who and what you believe. But it IS happening. The only real question you should have is will it be what you want it to be, or will it live up to their previous standards, etc...

• KEKW 1
3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

You're free to choose who and what you believe. But it IS happening

sorry, I'll believe in next GTA, when I'll see teaser; after all that sh*t that happened this year with R* I'm too jaded to discuss about that

Happy New 2021 Year!

55 minutes ago, kris_1313 said:

sorry, I'll believe in next GTA, when I'll see teaser; after all that sh*t that happened this year with R* I'm too jaded to discuss about that

Happy New 2021 Year!

I went through your post history and you just seem like one of those types to be negative for the sake of being negative. Everyone knows GTAVI is happening. The franchise is too big and too lucrative to not happen.

And there's also these things:

• RDR2 Stuntman Tim Neff having GTAVI on his resume
  • Rockstar location scouting in Florida
  • An indian 3D Vehicle artist having contributions to GTAO and GTAVI in his resume
  • Jorge Consejo having GTAVI on his resume
  • The VI tease in the Cayo Perico trailer
  • fir thi bairns 2
33 minutes ago, CoryLVV said:

The franchise is too big and too lucrative to not happen.

of course GTA is huge franchise, but there are 2 big things which make me doubt that T2 want that to happen:

• Dan Houser's departure (10-20% impact on assumed next game development)
  • GTAV port on 9th gen consoles (80-90% impact on assumed next game development)
deadasdisco
1 hour ago, kris_1313 said:

of course GTA is huge franchise, but there are 2 big things which make me doubt that T2 want that to happen:

• Dan Houser's departure (10-20% impact on assumed next game development)
  • GTAV port on 9th gen consoles (80-90% impact on assumed next game development)

Is this a troll? Many of the substantial holders (the big brokers and investors) are literally in it for the GTA brand alone. The port exists to increase sales, monthly player base and hold numbers. While GTA Online brings in large amounts of added annual revenue, a game launch brings in substantially more. Take Two can only sit in silence on the next instalment for so long before investors will start wanting answers. 

Here put it this way, as an investor why would I be happy with management allowing Rockstar to purchase two game developers and employ 2500-3000 devs just to maintain GTAV and RDR2...

Edited by deadasdisco
  • Like 1
Len Lfc
44 minutes ago, deadasdisco said:

Here put it this way, as an investor why would I be happy with management allowing Rockstar to purchase two game developers and employ 2500-3000 devs just to maintain GTAV and RDR2...

It's like questioning why Sony would make the PS5, when they can keep making the PS4 and releasing games for it, since it's already so popular and people keep buying them/playing it.

• Like 3
The Wolf Man
18 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

It's like questioning why Sony would make the PS5, when they can keep making the PS4 and releasing games for it, since it's already so popular and people keep buying them/playing it.

I think the point is not asking wheter GTA VI is going to be made or not. The point is that R* is so comfortable with GTA V that they have little to no concern about VI's development process or deadlines of any type.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, The Wolf Man said:

The point is that T2 is so comfortable with GTA V that they have little to no concern about VI's development process or deadlines of any type.

fixed that for you

gigachad69

now post everything that he posted that turned out to be nothing at all

that list is going to be loooooooong

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry i was ignoring all your replies, it's just hard for me to put my thoughts in English, actually it is my second post in English so don't blame me for that. And i feel a little ashamed, like an idiot, because of that topic, because of how bad i explained things on my mind. I just want to know the truth, so i'm trying to think over all the leaks and see if there's a possible connection with gonnae's posts.

I still believe that gonnae is spitting straight facts, using symbols and riddles.

"Away back tae yer Righteous Slaughter pish" lol

xxB-WuTGVQw.jpg?size=594x316&quality=96&

What if the next GTA will have a co-op feature and that female protagonist thing simply means that you can play as a support female character in protagonist's crew? It is a logical step forward. Rockstar are already experienced when it comes to work on different protagonists, and with RDR2 they made a camp system and there was an idea that Arthur can call someone from his posse to go on the mission together but it was scrapped. Of course the game won't be only about co-op. It could be like a feature so you can have more fun playing story with your friends, trying out different playstyles together, beating the game to a different endings.

Back to the HIV and Eastenders nonsense...

If gonnae hasn't posted his loud and clear message about the virus feature in GTA VI after my first stupid post, I would never talk about it again.

RDR2 has the story revolving around Arthur getting real sick near the end of the game. Rockstar could just decide to make Arthur's death different, with him being killed in the gunfight for example, but prefer him to have TB that made him slowly dying in his last scenes and they not only made a story more dramatic, they also made a gameplay mechanic based on TB. So as his illness progressed, Arthur no longer could be strong and tough as food is no longer have the same effect as it had in the beginning. It makes you feel for the protagonist, it brings more immersion to the game as well as raises a connection between player and Arthur. So what if GTA VI main protagonist can have some kind of HIV and to maintain strong you have to train your immune system through side activities like sports, massage and of course a need to use drugs. It makes these activities even more fun. I know it sounds nuts, but once again, Rockstar are known for their refined game worlds and with RDR2 they reached another level of attention to details.

It is hard to explain the EastEnders thing but i'll try... In 2020, gonnae made a topic called "Will there be realistic eastenders in GTA VI?" and started to post random videos as he has done it before with RDR2. What i find interesting is that EastEnders is a British soap opera and it follows the stories of local residents and their families as they go about their daily lives. So i thought maybe it hints at advanced AI systems in the next GTA and connects with reddit leak from u/edin-burgh2 (who the f*ck wants to name a throwaway account like that lol, another Scotland reference out of nowhere, it's just strange) where he mentioned that NPCs will have a better simulated lives. There is also a big leak on gtaforums from user DeepthroatVI where he goes inside some GTAVI features and it sounds somewhat reasonable for me apart from the other GTA VI massive leaks on the internet.

I saved all 3 leaks in one place so you could take a look at them in one shot and form your own opinion on that topic if you're interested.

I have no doubt that the very talented team at Rockstar Games can pull it off, but it needs time. And of course COVID f*cked up their work schedule. If you still don't believe that it is possible to make such an advanced AI with current-gen hardware, take a look at what their talented teams did to RDR2 with past-gen.

What about the possibility of these leaks above? Yes, they are so detailed, but it also could be true just because in 2018-2019 Rockstar made changes to their work structure and got rid of some "bad" staff according to Jason Schreier article. And yes, I know that NDA is a serious thing as hell, but RDR2 info was leaked with a good amount of details about the main protagonist, his crew and the story and many speculated that it happened because of Leslie Benzies departure.

Most likely i'm just all wrong, wasting my time like a blind man. I'm so obsessed with the South American, Vice City GTAVI rumours because i just love Narcos TV show as much as I like films such as Scarface and Cocaine Cowboys so maybe this is why i'm so crazy with my speculation as I desperately trying to convince myself that gonnae posts somehow connected to my dream leaks. If Rockstar are really making a game about cocaine trafficking set in the different eras (80-90-present time?) with big detailed gameplay map full of life and co-op features i will literally lose my f*cking head and start to believe in holy spirit on the day when GTAVI trailer comes out.

One last thing

Edited by Krevetka