3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Carry weights of bonus items

ocean1989

Hey everyone,

specially solo players have to take care of the weight. Does anybody know a list how much every stuff weights (cocaine, gold, ...) and how much it brings?

I found out: 2x cocaine will fill the whole bag and brings about 450k.

How about the rest? Which items should be in focus for solo players? Paintings? Gold?

Edited by ocean1989
59 minutes ago, ocean1989 said:

Hey everyone,

specially solo players have to take care of the weight. Does anybody know a list how much every stuff weights (cocaine, gold, ...) and how much it brings?

How about the rest? Which items should be in focus for solo players? Paintings? Gold?

Painting in the office if it's there.

The rest you won't be able to access solo.

On 12/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Gridl0k said:

Painting in the office if it's there.

The rest you won't be able to access solo.

Yeah, I found that our, already.

But it's not only about the bonus items.

How about weed, cocaine and cash. Does this weight all same and values the same?

27 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

6FV6mWj.png

Cocaine is the way to go™ 

I think Weed is wrong in that sheet. If it were 50% two would fill your loot bag but it doesn’t. This is important for anyone going for the Elite challenge.

Two weed and one cash fill your bag, so it’s somewhere between 37.5% and under 50%.

Coke is definitely the way to go though if you are solo and it’s spawned in a convenient location. With two players or more you should get as much gold as you can.

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 3
On 12/18/2020 at 2:17 PM, ocean1989 said:

Hey everyone,

When solo, focus on Cocaine, then paintings if they're available for you (Office Spawns). If nether are na option (cocaine spawned in 2 player lockers at docks and paintings in 2 player keycard doors) You'll have to settle with All weed or 2x Weed and 1 Cash for best results. Also gun for Elite Challenge. 100K extra in your pocket.

If 2 players, go for Gold. If you have 3 gold spawns, fantastic. Fill up on Gol as 3 gold piles is a perfect fit for 2 players' loot bags.

5 hours ago, Jimbatron said:

I think Weed is wrong in that sheet. If it were 50% two would fill your loot bag but it doesn’t. This is important for anyone going for the Elite challenge.

Can confirm a table of weed definitely fills less than half of the bag.

I actually thought it was worth more than cash (given how abundant cash is), but I'm not sure about that.

I guess I will test it myself the next time I do the heist... fill the bag with weed and cash completely and see what is worth more.

31 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Can confirm a table of weed definitely fills less than half of the bag.

I actually thought it was worth more than cash (given how abundant cash is), but I'm not sure about that.

I guess I will test it myself the next time I do the heist... fill the bag with weed and cash completely and see what is worth more.

I haven't been able to play enough to test all combinations, but looking on YT, this guy takes 2 Weed at 8:11

Then takes cash at 9:14. Then it looks like his bag is full and there is no cash left. So if cash fills 25% of the bag, Weed fills 37.5%. Weed is $146,140 here and $88,695 for cash. Full bag weights implied would be £389,706 for weed £354,780 for cash.

The cash is a little bit on the low side so I'm not 100% clear if there's a tiny fraction left. I know that gold takes two thirds of the bag, and if you take gold and weed you have some weed left. Also three weed fills the bag, so weed is definitely more than 33%. Can't be much more than 37.5%, possibly 40% max. If it were 40% though, then 1/5th of the cash pile would still left, and I'd expect that would be visible in the video above.

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

I haven't been able to play enough to test all combinations, but looking on YT, this guy takes 2 Weed at 8:11

Then takes cash at 9:14. Then it looks like his bag is full and there is no cash left. So if cash fills 25% of the bag, Weed fills 37.5%. Weed is $146,140 here and $88,695 for cash. Full bag weights implied would be £389,706 for weed £354,780 for cash.

Good find. I did the calculations as well and came to the same result as you. ($389,760 for full bag of weed, but that's probably just a typo.)

Is secondary loot not worth more when playing on hard?

I guess there is some randomness involved as well.

1 hour ago, SummerFreeze said:

Good find. I did the calculations as well and came to the same result as you. ($389,760 for full bag of weed, but that's probably just a typo.)

Is secondary loot not worth more when playing on hard?

I guess there is some randomness involved as well.

There is definitely some randomisation in what each loot type is worth for a given heist, although it seems within a heist, each loot type will be the same for that finale. I'm not sure if secondary targets are worth more on hard yet.

• Like 1

So yesterday I picked up a table of weed and could still pick up an entire table of gold. But I didn't check the values, so I'm not sure if I actually got a full table's worth of gold.

Edited by SummerFreeze
2 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

So yesterday I picked up a table of weed and could still pick up an entire table of gold. But I didn't check the values, so I'm not sure if I actually got a full table's worth of gold.

When we did our 4 man elite, our man who picked up gold and then weed I think must not have been able to take it all because the weed item was still showing. So possibly you had a fraction left even if you grabbed all the bars (visually)? It’s difficult to tell though what the game is doing with rounded fractions in all this.

At any rate I think gold and weed is an efficient combo for a large team because gold and cash doesn’t give you a full loot bag, nor does coke/painting plus weed.

For example, if someone takes painting in compound and weed at docks, and another takes gold at the compound and coke at the docks, you’d be much better to flip who takes what at the docks because then both will fill their loot bags with only two secondary targets.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

When we did our 4 man elite, our man who picked up gold and then weed I think must not have been able to take it all because the weed item was still showing. So possibly you had a fraction left even if you grabbed all the bars (visually)? It’s difficult to tell though what the game is doing with rounded fractions in all this.

At any rate I think gold and weed is an efficient combo for a large team because gold and cash doesn’t give you a full loot bag, nor does coke/painting plus weed.

For example, if someone takes painting in compound and weed at docks, and another takes gold at the compound and coke at the docks, you’d be much better to flip who takes what at the docks because then both will fill their loot bags with only two secondary targets.

Yeah, I did a 2 player heist with only 2 gold in the compound so I figured it would make sense to pick up a table of weed and cocaine outside. (We did this before the gold but vice versa would probably be better.)

2/3 + 2/3 + 1/2 + 3/8 = 2 + 5/24, but apparently that 5/24 is small enough that there was no visual representation for it in terms of leaving x number of gold behind.

Unfortunately I can't test it if "gold then weed" is worth more than "weed then gold" without wasting someone's time, so I probably won't do it.

Edited by SummerFreeze

Cash is like 8 grand every time you press X.

Coke was like 22,500 every press of X. But then it got a little wonky with some 10k's and 30k pops in the middle of the stacks. 

Essentially I'm trying to see if maybe you want to only tap X twice on coke and maybe back out. Or to see, if say.. Collecting half stacks actually has a higher value than 100% of the same stack. (If that makes sense)

Here is an example of sorts: (I mostly collect cocaine from the island.) Solo dolo

Coke presses (Value of each tap of X)

1st - 20,500

2nd - 25,459 (total: 45,959)

3rd - 10,540 (total: 56,490)

4th - 33,500 (total: 89,990)

Etc etc. NOW as you can see there is a weird pattern. Disclaimer: These are not 100% accurate but I will get back with a better breakdown of the Cocaine target in the future.

Thanks for reading. :)

• Like 2
On 12/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, Jimbatron said:

Two weed and one cash fill your bag, so it’s somewhere between 37.5% and under 50%.

Coke is definitely the way to go though if you are solo and it’s spawned in a convenient location. With two players or more you should get as much gold as you can.

Correct.  You can definitely take more than 2 weed.  I did it on my first heist.  I grabbed 2 full tables and 50% of another table all of Weed.  My secondary targets take was $399.360.  Didn't take the safe in El Rubio's office.  So a weed table probably fills 40% of your bag, based on my numbers.

Edited by Hyperglide
11 hours ago, NULL AND VOID said:

Coke presses (Value of each tap of X)

1st - 20,500

2nd - 25,459 (total: 45,959)

3rd - 10,540 (total: 56,490)

4th - 33,500 (total: 89,990)

Does each take correspond roughly to how many packages you actually grab with that X? All of the above are multiples of around 5 grand.

2 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Does each take correspond roughly to how many packages you actually grab with that X? All of the above are multiples of around 5 grand.

I'll have the exact numbers probably today or tomorrow. It's more about the possibility that grabbing half stacks might be more profitable than whole stacks.

Example: Coke loot might be 450k for full bag but 50% its at $275k

I'll get back with the real values asap. 😛

It looks like every secondary loot pile has 10 units? If someone can confirm this...thank you.

Cocaine:

1x = 24700 over 

2x = 49400 over

3x =69160 over

4x = 83980 under

5x =93860 under

6x =113620 under

7x =143260 under

8x =172900 under

9x =212420 over

10x =222300 under

Average take $22,230

my take on this: Stop at 3x, 9x, or just take it all. You'll have to weigh the other factors like approach, number of players, location and type of other secondary loot.

Good luck all...

edit: sorry for this black font. I dont know wtf happened. 😕

Edited by NULL AND VOID

I tested some things... 

I took 1 x full gold, then moved to a cash pickup. There, I pressed to collect 5 times. Then I moved to another gold pickup. There, I pressed to collect 3 times. Then I moved to some artwork, which I couldn't collect sadly... so moved back to the gold from before and collected one more time I think. But that was around $492,000 overall. 

Our loot bag max capacity is currently set to a value of "1800". With that information in mind, here's some actual numbers. Took me a while to get this data and calculate the percentages, but maybe it'll come in handy for some people...

GOLD

Spoiler

1x full table of GOLD (7 presses) = 1200 out of 1800 (66.667% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 100 = 5.556% out of total bag capacity, or 8.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
2nd press = 300 = 16.667% out of total bag capacity, or 25% the total amount of gold from this pickup
3rd press = 400 = 22.222% out of total bag capacity, or 33.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
4th press = 600 = 33.333% out of total bag capacity, or 50% the total amount of gold from this pickup
5th press = 800 = 44.444% out of total bag capacity, or 66.667% the total amount of gold from this pickup
6th press = 1000 = 55.556% out of of total bag capacity, or 83.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
7th press = 1200 = 66.667% out of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of gold from this pickup

COCAINE

Spoiler

1x full table of COCAINE (10 presses) = 900 out of 1800 (50% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 100 = 5.556% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
2nd press = 200 = 11.111% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
3rd press = 280 = 15.556% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
4th press = 340 = 18.889% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
5th press = 380 = 21.111% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
6th press = 460 = 25.556% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
7th press = 580 = 32.222% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of cainae from this pickup
8th press = 700 = 38.889% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
9th press = 860 = 47.778% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
10th press = 900 = 50% of total bag capacity, or 100% of the total amount of cocaine from this pickup

ARTWORK

1 x painting = 900 = 50% of total bag capacity.

WEED

Spoiler

1x full table of WEED (10 presses) = 675 out of 1800 (37.5% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 75 = 4.167% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% of the total amount of weed from this pickup
2nd press = 150 = 8.333% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of weed from this pickup
3rd press = 210 = 11.667% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of weed from this pickup
4th press = 255 = 14.167% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of weed from this pickup
5th press = 285 = 15.833% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of weed from this pickup
6th press = 345 = 19.167% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of weed from this pickup
7th press = 435 = 24.167% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of weed from this pickup
8th press = 525 = 29.167% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of weed from this pickup
9th press = 645 = 35.833% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of weed from this pickup
10th press = 675 = 37.5% of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of weed from this pickup

CASH

Spoiler

1x full table of CASH (10 presses) = 450 out of 1800 (25% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 50 = 2.778% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
2nd press = 100 = 5.556% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of cash from this pickup
3rd press = 140 = 7.778% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
4th press = 170 = 9.444% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of cash from this pickup
5th press = 190 = 10.556% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of cash from this pickup
6th press = 230 = 12.778% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
7th press = 290 = 16.111% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of cash from this pickup
8th press = 350 = 19.444% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of cash from this pickup
9th press = 430 = 23.889% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of cash from this pickup
10th press = 450 = 25% of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of cash from this pickup

Edited by Gaffa
4 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

I tested some things... 

I took 1 x full gold, then moved to a cash pickup. There, I pressed to collect 5 times. Then I moved to another gold pickup. There, I pressed to collect 3 times. Then I moved to some artwork, which I couldn't collect sadly... so moved back to the gold from before and collected one more time I think. But that was around $492,000 overall. 

Our loot bag max capacity is currently set to a value of "1800". With that information in mind, here's some actual numbers. Took me a while to get this data and calculate the percentages, but maybe it'll come in handy for some people...

GOLD

Hide contents

1x full table of GOLD (7 presses) = 1200 out of 1800 (66.667% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 100 = 5.556% out of total bag capacity, or 8.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
2nd press = 300 = 16.667% out of total bag capacity, or 25% the total amount of gold from this pickup
3rd press = 400 = 22.222% out of total bag capacity, or 33.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
4th press = 600 = 33.333% out of total bag capacity, or 50% the total amount of gold from this pickup
5th press = 800 = 44.444% out of total bag capacity, or 66.667% the total amount of gold from this pickup
6th press = 1000 = 55.556% out of of total bag capacity, or 83.333% the total amount of gold from this pickup
7th press = 1200 = 66.667% out of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of gold from this pickup

COCAINE

Hide contents

1x full table of COCAINE (10 presses) = 900 out of 1800 (50% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 100 = 5.556% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
2nd press = 200 = 11.111% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
3rd press = 280 = 15.556% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
4th press = 340 = 18.889% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
5th press = 380 = 21.111% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
6th press = 460 = 25.556% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
7th press = 580 = 32.222% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of cainae from this pickup
8th press = 700 = 38.889% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
9th press = 860 = 47.778% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of cocaine from this pickup
10th press = 900 = 50% of total bag capacity, or 100% of the total amount of cocaine from this pickup

ARTWORK

WEED

Hide contents

1x full table of WEED (10 presses) = 675 out of 1800 (37.5% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 75 = 4.167% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% of the total amount of weed from this pickup
2nd press = 150 = 8.333% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of weed from this pickup
3rd press = 210 = 11.667% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of weed from this pickup
4th press = 255 = 14.167% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of weed from this pickup
5th press = 285 = 15.833% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of weed from this pickup
6th press = 345 = 19.167% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of weed from this pickup
7th press = 435 = 24.167% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of weed from this pickup
8th press = 525 = 29.167% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of weed from this pickup
9th press = 645 = 35.833% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of weed from this pickup
10th press = 675 = 37.5% of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of weed from this pickup

CASH

Hide contents

1x full table of CASH (10 presses) = 450 out of 1800 (25% total capacity of bag)

1st press = 50 = 2.778% of total bag capacity, or 11.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
2nd press = 100 = 5.556% of total bag capacity, or 22.222% the total amount of cash from this pickup
3rd press = 140 = 7.778% of total bag capacity, or 31.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
4th press = 170 = 9.444% of total bag capacity, or 37.778% the total amount of cash from this pickup
5th press = 190 = 10.556% of total bag capacity, or 42.222% the total amount of cash from this pickup
6th press = 230 = 12.778% of total bag capacity, or 51.111% the total amount of cash from this pickup
7th press = 290 = 16.111% of total bag capacity, or 64.444% the total amount of cash from this pickup
8th press = 350 = 19.444% of total bag capacity, or 77.778% the total amount of cash from this pickup
9th press = 430 = 23.889% of total bag capacity, or 95.556% the total amount of cash from this pickup
10th press = 450 = 25% of total bag capacity, or 100% the total amount of cash from this pickup

Noice GIFs | Tenor

5 minutes ago, NULL AND VOID said:

@Gaffa Great post man. Just wondering how sure you are that gold is 66.67% bag cap and not 60%?

:)

I was checking the numbers every time I collected something. 

Cash stopped at 450. 
Weed stopped at 675.

Artwork was 900 each regardless of which one. 

Cocaine stopped at 900.

Gold stopped at 1200. 

1200 divided by the maximum we can carry, which is currently 1800, multiplied by 100 to give a percentage gives 66.66666667%. 

• Like 2

Gold being two thirds also tallies with what other players have reported - three gold stacks completely fills two bags, with each player taking one full pile and splitting the third stack 50/50 between themselves.

There’s been a lot of imprecise information going around on this one where people seemed to have guessed approximate vales and posted them on Reddit etc, but their maths doesn’t quite add up. @Gaffa’s analysis is the first thorough bit of work on this I’ve seen that fits all observations.

Interested where the value of 1800 came from is that read from game scripts? I’m assuming it is because I don’t think that’s visible in play and 1800 is the lowest denominator for which the percentage of each swipe of each loot type yields a whole number.

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

Interested where the value of 1800 came from is that read from game scripts? I’m assuming it is because I don’t think that’s visible in play and 1800 is the lowest denominator for which the percentage of each swipe of each loot type yields a whole number.

Thanks. Yeah it took a bit of trial and error at first but then I knew where I was looking, so just changed one of the loot locations I was using from Cash to Weed, to Gold to Cocaine, and then moved onto the Compound to check Artwork with quick restarts in between. 

The 1800 value is probably in one of the heist scripts for the game yeah, or in the freemode script or something, but I located that value in memory after doing some guesswork. 

The guesswork involved changing the Loot Bag size from 1800 down to 500 and collecting all cash, but realising that there was still space, then setting 475, then 460, then 455 and finally 450. 

Once I got there I could track which memory value was changing every time I picked something up, so I could see that it was 50 to begin with, then 100, then 140 (etc). 

Took about 2 hours in the end with the maths to go with... Yep, I'm wasting my life away. 

2 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Thanks. Yeah it took a bit of trial and error at first but then I knew where I was looking, so just changed one of the loot locations I was using from Cash to Weed, to Gold to Cocaine, and then moved onto the Compound to check Artwork with quick restarts in between. 

The 1800 value is probably in one of the heist scripts for the game yeah, or in the freemode script or something, but I located that value in memory after doing some guesswork. 

The guesswork involved changing the Loot Bag size from 1800 down to 500 and collecting all cash, but realising that there was still space, then setting 475, then 460, then 455 and finally 450. 

Once I got there I could track which memory value was changing every time I picked something up, so I could see that it was 50 to begin with, then 100, then 140 (etc). 

Took about 2 hours in the end with the maths to go with... Yep, I'm wasting my life away. 

Can’t be that wasted, it was bugging the hell out of me and I’m sure I’m not the only one!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gaffa said:

...snip 

Are you kidding? You deserve an award for this info. 😛

23 hours ago, Gaffa said:

I tested some things... 

GOLD

Hide contents

COCAINE

Hide contents

ARTWORK

WEED

Hide contents

CASH

Hide contents

Great post.

It also explains why I at least visually picked up all gold when I collected a table of weed and then one of gold.

Because full weed = 675 and 6/7 presses of gold = 1000. 675+1000 = 1675, so not a full bag, which explains why I could do the 7th press to *visually* pick up all gold. I don't think I actually got the full value of gold though.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Gaffa said:

I tested some things... 

GOLD

Hide contents

COCAINE

Hide contents

ARTWORK

WEED

Hide contents

CASH

Hide contents

Based on your finding, 1 player can loot,

1.5 stash of Gold, or
2 stash of Coke/Art, or
2 stash of Weed + 1 stash of Cash, or
4 stash of Cash

Given the value of secondary loot is roughly like this,

Gold = $333k to $329k
Coke = $225k to $220k
Arts = $200k to $175k
Weed = $150k to $145k
Cash = $ 95k to $ 90k

1.5 stash of Gold = $499k to $493k
2 stash of Coke = $450k to $440k
2 stash of Arts = $400k to $350k
2 stash of Weed + 1 stash of Cash = $395k to $380k
4 stash of Cash = $380k to $360k

Edited by RDS08
On 12/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, Gaffa said:

Yep, I'm wasting my life away. 

Cartoon Head Nose Animated cartoon Organism

Good job breaking that down by the way. 
Here is some additional information that I got from Tez:

• Sinsimito Tequila, Ruby Necklace, Bearer bonds each have a value of 1, while the pink diamond has 0.6
  • Each one of the first three has ~28 chance, while the pink diamond has ~17 chance
  • The Panther statue is drip-feed, will work exactly like the casino diamonds.
  • Traced this stat, H4LOOT_CASH_V, which is "For the value of each ---- stack". It gets a random value between
  • Cash: 87500 and 92501
  • Weed: 145000 and 150001
  • Coke: 220000 and 225001
  • Gold: 328333 and 333334
  • Paintings: 175000 and 200001
  • Secondary targets locations randomization sets 0.8 for cash, 0.6 for weed and 0.4 for coke.
  • There's also gold, but set to 0, shows that they can add gold bars to the secondary targets.
  • Compound targets locations randomization, gold & cash are set to 0.5, while weed & coke are set to 0"

Now some of the live numbers from testing didn't exactly match up with this. Some values were lower. But I think that is because there are still some missing pieces to the puzzle. 

Edited by CaliMeatWagon