3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Spas-12 and Perico gun

18 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I take it the golden gun isn't actually a one-hit kill on all living things?

I don't know about all living things, but it came in useful when I blew my stealth after retreiving it- it one-shot all of the regular guards and two-shot the minigun guard to the chest. He was in cover, I shot him in the side with it and he ragdolled, then I shot him again and he died. I'll test it on the Headhunter guards and see how it does.
EDIT- Finished testing, it was six body shots or three headshots to take down a Headhunter guard (although I'm not sure how good my aim was).

Edited by Vallence
22 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I take it the golden gun isn't actually a one-hit kill on all living things?

Devs, 100 hours playing slappers only vs endless Oddjobs as punishment.

Also its whole thing was that it broke down into a zippo etc, IF ONLY THAT WAS USEFUL AT SOME POINT OF PREPPING THIS HEIST

A cigarette lighter, a fountain pen, a cigarette case and a cufflink. All gold plated. Then put together and add a single golden bullet. A classic.

Thing is, while it should be a 1 shot kill you also could argue that the gun used an unusually low calibre that would normally do very little damage but because of Scaramanga's excellent accuracy he could always hit the most vital body part and artery that would result in immediate death.

Still, it should one shot NPCs, no questions asked. You can't even silence it so using it in stealth wouldn't work anyway.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

A cigarette lighter, a fountain pen, a cigarette case and a cufflink. All gold plated. Then put together and add a single golden bullet. A classic.

Thing is, while it should be a 1 shot kill you also could argue that the gun used an unusually low calibre that would normally do very little damage but because of Scaramanga's excellent accuracy he could always hit the most vital body part and artery that would result in immediate death.

Still, it should one shot NPCs, no questions asked. You can't even silence it so using it in stealth wouldn't work anyway.

I need a welrod

Edited by Gridl0k
9 hours ago, 0delay said:

Is there a list of which vehicles work with which infiltration points ? 

Like I have the stealth helicopter but can choose the airstrip infiltration point.

wrong topic but, the 2 boats are the docks (except you can take them anywhere), the sub is the drainage tunnel or up north IRC, the velum the airfield, HALO has no specific point, and stealth helo gets you to either of the landing zones.

1 hour ago, Gridl0k said:

wrong topic but, the 2 boats are the docks (except you can take them anywhere), the sub is the drainage tunnel or up north IRC, the velum the airfield, HALO has no specific point, and stealth helo gets you to either of the landing zones.

sorry my bad, was flicking though threads, thanks for the info tho

So,I completed the heist today,and while I looked all over the compound,especially in locations it was supposed to spawn,I couldn't find the shotgun anywhere.I'm gonna try to do it again,hopefully next time I'll find it.

So done the heist 6 times now and today, finally i spot the shotgun. i collect it and carry on with the heist only for my PS4 to dump an app error message and close the game. I rebooting up, i had no option to buy the shotgun so guess it didnt save the progress. Oh well back to try again :(

• 3 weeks later...
lost-in-emotions

Uhm, i found the Shotgun in a Heist run but we couldnt complete the Heist then.

After the next start, the shotgun spawned somewhere else and i didnt find it again.

I thought i need to grab it and finish the heist regulary, but what should "happen" then?

as i went after randomly to ammunation i saw a yellow star with "unlocked" on the shotgun!

but iirc the price was only reduced to ~300.000$ from ~400.000$ - is this the right "award"?

Nefarious_Poundcake
8 minutes ago, lost-in-emotions said:

Uhm, i found the Shotgun in a Heist run but we couldnt complete the Heist then.

After the next start, the shotgun spawned somewhere else and i didnt find it again.

I thought i need to grab it and finish the heist regulary, but what should "happen" then?

As far as I’m aware if you found the shotgun and didn’t fully quit the heist. You will still have it in your inventory. Meaning if you failed it but did a quick restart instead of backing out completely you would still have it. 

Im an armchair expert on this however as I’ve only seen it happen in a YouTube vid. (I got my shotgun and completed it without issue)

lost-in-emotions

So, the only ting is, if you found the shotgun and complete, you will "save" the ~300.000$ for buying it?

Nefarious_Poundcake

As for the price maybe it’s on discount this week. The shotgun is not available to buy until you find it first. You only have to find it the one time and complete the heist and it will be available to purchase at the gun shop as far as I’m aware. 

Edited by Nefarious_Poundcake
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this thread a few months later,but I just recently unlocked the SPAS 12,and I love it.Holding only 6 rounds and having somewhat long reload time it may not be the most practical shotgun,but it's such a cool gun to use.

153183789_3760266387386971_8266195827035

153307488_3760266377386972_7396165500474

152202191_3760266380720305_3536792949985

152348279_3760266364053640_4323517253590

As for the pistol,I'm not really impressed by it.I'd prefer a normal looking handgun that holds more rounds (such as a Walther PPK, a Glock, a Colt Peacemaker or something) over something that's pretty much useless for anything other than being a novelty movie reference,and maybe for pretending it's a Luger in the same way you can pretend the Musket is a Wild West-era lever action rifle or a WW1/WW2-era bolt action rifle.

• Like 2

The Perico Pistol should be silent and it should be in your inventory for scope out, seeing how it's literally designed to be undetectable.

But eh I'm not rockstar, apparently.