1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Cayo Perico Heist Solo Elite Challenge

BeatsDown

18 minutes ago, HopalongCasidy said:

the fudge am I doing wrong then?

No idea, but it's possible to do on Xbox and PlayStation. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, HopalongCasidy said:

the fudge am I doing wrong then?

It's very tricky to get the hang of at first, but then it's fairly easy to replicate. What I did wrong initially was not line up the camera correctly.

I posted some links to people explaining it here: https://gtaforums.com/topic/967757-gold-solo/?do=findComment&comment=1071459985

• Like 1
HopalongCasidy
17 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

It's very tricky to get the hang of at first, but then it's fairly easy to replicate. What I did wrong initially was not line up the camera correctly.

I posted some links to people explaining it here: https://gtaforums.com/topic/967757-gold-solo/?do=findComment&comment=1071459985

Yeah, so when that started I tried it and must have had something wrong with the camera angle. TY. 

49 minutes ago, HopalongCasidy said:

Yeah, so when that started I tried it and must have had something wrong with the camera angle. TY. 

There's like three important components: the camera angle, the right button combination (the char has to move his/her head before you aim), and the right location at the door. You can trial-and-error the last one, i.e. keep trying different positions until it works.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm struggling to get this Elite.

My best time was my most recent attempt, 15:24. Velum entrance, one table of Coke and guard uniform at the hangar, bike travel to the entrance, killing the guards to get code. Then inside a Painting in the office and the Primary Files in the safe underground.

What's the best escape? I always take a while to finally hit a random boat pilot just outside the mansion to steal it and go away. But people here are swimming? Last time I tried to swim it took me ages to end the heist.

At least I got the 200k prize to 1 life the heist on Hard mode this time

5 hours ago, toguraum said:

My best time was my most recent attempt, 15:24. Velum entrance, one table of Coke and guard uniform at the hangar, bike travel to the entrance, killing the guards to get code. Then inside a Painting in the office and the Primary Files in the safe underground.

What's the best escape? I always take a while to finally hit a random boat pilot just outside the mansion to steal it and go away. But people here are swimming? Last time I tried to swim it took me ages to end the heist.

I usually escape by the main dock, if you choose it as extraction point, there is boat placed for you, there is a barn you can loot and hide from El Rubios Heli. If you keep stealth inside the compound I would exit through the main door. My prefered entry is grappling hook at the right wall. I usually need about 13 minutes.

Edited by Aquamaniac

20210306005852_1

I got it finally. Arrived at North Dock, grabbed 2 cokes and rapel equipment, boarded the Longfin again and went to drainage tunnel. Missed the extra cash from the office safe since I got the gate keys. Escaped through stolen boat just besides mansion again.

6 hours ago, toguraum said:

you have to swim from the right spot, i used to exit the compound, turn right, go around the corner then follow the wall, go down the cliff & swim from there it was a safe exit but took forever

now i exit, go straight and kill guy at motorbike, take it and head left past el rubio's chopper (nudging right to avoid guard) then look for a knob of coastline that sticks out the furthest jump the bike off that

once you are underwater exit the bike and put your rebreather on (if you have one) and swim south it should only take a few minutes of swimming to exit the island

Edited by cybapete
clarification
7 hours ago, toguraum said:

I've made tonnes of videos on how to do the Elite for every single approach, and many more on other tactics to complete them faster. You might want to have a look https://www.youtube.com/beatsdowngaming