3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Cayo Perico Heist Solo Elite Challenge

BeatsDown

What exactly do you have to do to fully disable air defenses to leave via Dodo? I hacked the tower, do I also have to blow up the canopy things?

2 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

What exactly do you have to do to fully disable air defenses to leave via Dodo? I hacked the tower, do I also have to blow up the canopy things?

I did this escape twice and thought hacking the tower was enough... did you get blown up?

Edited by SummerFreeze
24 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

I did this escape twice and thought hacking the tower was enough... did you get blown up?

No, Pavel told me over the earpiece that I'd be blown up if I try to take off but I did successfully hack the tower :/

Too bad there's not a stat that tracks how much each player has made from this heist. I've got to be over 25 million on my main account. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

No, Pavel told me over the earpiece that I'd be blown up if I try to take off but I did successfully hack the tower :/

Yes, you get blown up if you don't hack the tower. I tried it for a laugh.

11 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

^ The shooting loss will be the biggest factor to this, but this is my current pb for coke;

The game was kind enough to give me a Pink Diamond and 2 gold in the Western storage again, and I was on track to beat my previous best until the attack boat hit me in the water. It's the first time the attack boat hit me while diving! Almost a deadly hit, so it put me $890 under my previous best. 🤦‍♀️ I was in the water contemplating a restart for a few seconds when suddenly the mission ends in success. 😆 So I guess that's the game telling me not to waste any more time on this.

EDIT: So I got a Pink Diamond *again* but not gold in Western storage, and figured I'd do a run with a full coke bag + elite for comparison. It came out to only 5k less than the aggressive run with gold. So I guess the guards shot me up more than I realized in the aggressive attempt, or there wasn't as much money in the safe.

Edited by SummerFreeze
Next-Gen Vercettis

Finally managed to get 2 paintings in the office yesterday. My best so far..

IMG_20210109_085507

Edited by Next-Gen Vercettis

After beating the Heist solo a few times solo just to test out the different tactics, I haven't bothered with the EC solo at this point.

However I've been helping alot of randoms & friends get it, since in-game cash hasn't been a need for my character for a long time.
I've been thinking about seeing just how fast I can get through the Heist with the EC completed when helping randoms & friends.
So far the best times when helping others complete the heist with the elite challenge complete have been:

9eu8gMk.png

GpTB8EC.png

Most of those I've helped out have of course chosen the drainage tunnel approach with the immediate "Exit to left cliff side into water when leaving compound" strategy. However most of them as well played it cautious as they usually don't know the specifics of how to avoid the guards inside, so I've had to take a spare minute killing necessary guards. I'm hoping to nail it down to 10 minutes at some point with the challenge completed, it'll be a bonus if it ends up being with 3 others rather than just 2 or 1. The compound area (inside) has been particularly buggy recently though during alot of playthroughs, so eh...

Edited by Rabid Vulpix

So I did a pretty relaxed Velum approach with items at airfield (guard disguises, grappling hook, secondary loot), Northern wall entry, swim escape, and it took me 8:25 for elite. I could push this under 8 minutes speed running it, but that's not the point, rather that there is a lot of time to do this elite. I really think it is the easiest way to do it, as opposed to drainage tunnel entry, main dock loot and escape, which has more room for error. Instead of Velum/airfield, Longfin/docks entry is also possible, depending on items of course. But it's quick and easy to check the airfield for items during the Gather Intel mission.

EDIT: Also I did another test with "aggressive elite"... basically you can do the exact same thing as during a stealth approach --wear disguises, collect loot-- and then blow open the main gate to qualify for the aggressive elite, meaning if you already have full loot bags you only need to go up to the office and out alive. Might be viable alternative if you have trouble maintaining stealth inside the compound or enjoy the shootout.

Edited by SummerFreeze

Last one wasting some time swimming to airfield, waiting half a minute or so for heli reaching airfield and go back, picking 4 money from big hangar and crashing a bit with the jeep while going to the sub...

t4vESvC.png

This one went better with 2 coke from airfield

au6dtQT.png

• Like 3
On 1/10/2021 at 9:57 PM, Rabalaflema said:

Last one wasting some time swimming to airfield, waiting half a minute or so for heli reaching airfield and go back, picking 4 money from big hangar and crashing a bit with the jeep while going to the sub...

t4vESvC.png

That time tho 😬

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

Nice.  I subscribed.  Enjoying your videos.  

I thought I posted this here but looks like I didn’t.

I finally made it yesterday in just 10 minutes with gold in solo, but I needed to try to open the doors glitch a couple of times before the passed heist, I was so dumb and I forgot to uncover 3 times when I opened the door and they closed all times bruh, but finally I made it

My go to grind for the elite challenge now is drainage entry, up to office and get the safe (+paintings if there) then back down to the side gate for the primary.

Out the main gate and go around the guards to climb over the wall. Motorbike to main docks to get secondary loot. If I fill my bag there then take the boat out and done.

If I don't fill my bag completely no take the boat to the airfield, leave it in the water so it doesn't de-spawn and take secondary from hangar to fill the bag - back out on the boat.

I can get average of under 10 mins now if I get all loot at dock, 12/13 mins if I have to go to airfield too.

Most consistent method for me and staying in full stealth too. When I'm done with grinding I'm going to try other methods to add a bit of fun 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, HopalongCasidy said:

I can’t do solo gold on console.  Anyone been able to do it?

Yes, hundreds if not thousands of people.