4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Cayo Perico Heist Solo Elite Challenge

BeatsDown

If you go to the other gate when leaving the basement you an get out a lot quicker without killing anyone else. Gonna try and upload a video later. Everything  else is pretty much what I'm doing.

I'm at 13:28, but messed up a few things.. Before seeing your video I was sure that I could shave off 4mins or so (I do disguise approach), but now I'm thinking even maybe a little more, as I had no idea about the lower door entry to the primary target. Maybe a stupid question - but all help is appreciated - do the lower doors always have 2 hacks, or more depending on difficulty setting? Also, gate card can only be used once or multiple times for multiple gates?

15 minutes ago, cathodic said:

I'm at 13:28, but messed up a few things.. Before seeing your video I was sure that I could shave off 4mins or so (I do disguise approach), but now I'm thinking even maybe a little more, as I had no idea about the lower door entry to the primary target. Maybe a stupid question - but all help is appreciated - do the lower doors always have 2 hacks, or more depending on difficulty setting? Also, gate card can only be used once or multiple times for multiple gates?

Lower door has always been 2 hacks for me on way out, but if you get the gate keys it's zero (and they are keys, infinite use).

So I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to ask it anyway: other than the office paintings, do all secondary targets in the compound require a second person on the keycard? 

HoppA not just picture is solo you can grab the coke and cash from around the docks and stuff solo

On way out from gate run left all way to cliff then swim out saves all the time getting to docks or airstrip you follow coast line out to pass corner and done 

2 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Is the elite just don't get detected?

No, detection doesn't matter. There's 3 requirements:

Finish in less than 15 mins.

Don't fail any hacks.

Fully fill your loot bag with secondary targets. (As a team, you all need to fill bags).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

No, detection doesn't matter.

Huh, I wonder why after both times I did the heist it told me "elite challenge failed: don't get detected". 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

Huh, I wonder why after both times I did the heist it told me "elite challenge failed: don't get detected". 

I've seen several Youtube videos where the player gets detected during the escape part and still completes the challenge. Apparently, once you're out of the compound getting spotted won't void the elite challenge.

• Like 2

got the pink diamond primary, hit safe for 90k, half bag art, half bag coke.. ik not all runs will be like this, but i took 1.8m (technically 1.7, but i was less than 10k off of 1.8) on that run w the elite challenge 

got the pink diamond primary, hit safe for 90k, half bag art, half bag coke.. ik not all runs will be like this, but i took 1.8m (technically 1.7, but i was less than 10k off of 1.8) on that run w the elite challenge 

20 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

You just can't be detected in the compound. Once you leave it doesn't matter if you get detected or not.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

I stand corrected, I've since learned too that we can't get detected in the compound. Apologies for the misinformation there. My bad!

• Like 2
On 12/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, cathodic said:

Lower door: Hard mode= 2 hacks / Normal mode = one hack.

My final run of tonight ended with my best time of 8:20 after learning that you can do a 180 and cut through the pool in the compound, as well as getting spotted after leaving the compound won't void the elite challenge. Saves valuable seconds by not having to spend time lining up headshots.

On 12/20/2020 at 1:31 AM, Lonely-Martin said:

I stand corrected, I've since learned too that we can't get detected in the compound. Apologies for the misinformation there. My bad!

I've got the Elite Challenge checked, while being detected in the compound before reaching the room with the elevator...

payo.jpg

Edited by Jamyn
2 hours ago, Jamyn said:

I've got the Elite Challenge checked, while being detected in the compound before reaching the room with the elevator...

Cross actually means you failed the elite challenge. Checkmark is success.

16 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Cross actually means you failed the elite challenge. Checkmark is success.

Oops 😄

In case you're wondering, I'm actually kinda smart with really difficult stuff and flatout stupid with some of the most basic things. And now I'm kinda lame trying to save my reputation, so I'll stop. Thanx! 

On 12/21/2020 at 6:16 PM, Jamyn said:

Oops 😄

In case you're wondering, I'm actually kinda smart with really difficult stuff and flatout stupid with some of the most basic things. And now I'm kinda lame trying to save my reputation, so I'll stop. Thanx! 

On 12/21/2020 at 3:39 PM, Jamyn said:

payo.jpg

You got detected AND didn't do it within the 15 mins. Defo not elite. Lol.

Not Elite, but curious if anyone has beaten this on console? Can't get close to PC players. They can turn much quicker and probably have faster loading screens, as well as frame rate playing a big part.

Edited by BeatsDown
  • Like 2
On 12/17/2020 at 9:20 PM, HopalongCasidy said:

So I think I know the answer to this, but I am going to ask it anyway: other than the office paintings, do all secondary targets in the compound require a second person on the keycard? 

The answer is: Yes.

For now 😉

My first solo elite came in at 9.21. I had no coke at the docs though and had to go up to the office to collect a painting (also raided the safe), reckon with better RNG I could have used the cellar entrance and shaved a big chunk of time off. Also still a bit unsure of how quickly I can get away with killing the guards, more fingerprint hacking practice will also help I think.

• Like 2