The Loch Ness Monster

LeakyLine

I'm going to try and find this mesh in the updates files.

Will post later.

With a signature like this, who needs friends?

5 minutes ago, Yinepi said:

I'm going to try and find this mesh in the updates files.

Will post later.

I believe someone posted it this morning in one of the threads.

signature? i hardly knew her

nessie's just vibing

unknown.png

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

Nessie is ugly.

What file is that btw?

Edited by Yinepi

With a signature like this, who needs friends?

3 minutes ago, Yinepi said:

Nessie is ugly.

What file is that btw?

h4_prop_h4_loch_monster.ydr

Edited by Testarossa

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

OK so the 4 heists I've done, every single time, Pavel talks about something out there on the surface, an old friend. This is leaving via the west docks.

I cannae see anything with my eyes or radar, but knowing what I know about the models added with this update.... yeah.

So, anyone cracked this? Seen her? Know why I'm getting it but not the youtube vids I've watched?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

OK so the 4 heists I've done, every single time, Pavel talks about something out there on the surface, an old friend. This is leaving via the west docks.

I cannae see anything with my eyes or radar, but knowing what I know about the models added with this update.... yeah.

So, anyone cracked this? Seen her? Know why I'm getting it but not the youtube vids I've watched?

Well as a 'scot' well versed in the legend of Nessie maybe she's doing her best to only appear to certain gamers to continue the myth of the Cayo Perico Island Nessie the Monster legend...

As I haven't got through the prep's yet I've not see any of the scene but I'm guessing that after x number perhaps there's a scene where Nessie appears like the Epsilon Tattoo and stuff?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

Well as a 'scot' well versed in the legend of Nessie maybe she's doing her best to only appear to certain gamers to continue the myth of the Cayo Perico Island Nessie the Monster legend...

As I haven't got through the prep's yet I've not see any of the scene but I'm guessing that after x number perhaps there's a scene where Nessie appears like the Epsilon Tattoo and stuff?

This was my line of thinking, that it's to do with progress along the Epsilon story. I have the butt stuff tattoo.

Also I have a scottish submarine, seeing how apparently captains of the northern fleet are from there.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

Just now, Gridl0k said:

This was my line of thinking, that it's to do with progress along the Epsilon story. I have the butt stuff tattoo.

Very likely it then, more will be learnt soon I am sure!

As for me Epsilon is well sore subject! After all this time I STILL don't have my Kifflom T-Shirt! 😥

• Like 3

Lonely-Martin

Lol, I saw it as I was escaping from the main docks last night. Heard him mention it and it spawned just to my right. Funny R*, Funny!

Regarding the potential Kifflom aspect, I do have the t-shirt from the nightclub but not the tattoo from the bunker resupplies. Just in case that info helps. :)

• Like 2

Johnny GTA Watson

I’m getting this message also. I’m also Scottish. Jings 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 1:28 PM, PP.Fang said:

Bruh, no wonder I looted 1.87 million and I got 1,869,996.50

2020 is about to end and the gatdang lochness monster still grinding for tree fiddy

Edited by Jonics
  • KEKW 2

I thought this was some trolling. Then I was going for the drainage tunnel, at night, and was thinking of something and this thing popped right next to and scared the bejesus out of me.

Now I believe.

Edited by partci

This is probably reused of the cut RDR2 river monster references and sounds found in the game files, the container of the loch monster textures is called like that, "h4_prop_h4_loch_monster.ytd", but the textures inside the container are called "ls_rivermonster_01", with the same name as the references to the cut river monster in RDR2 files...maybe they reused some props and assets they had in their RDR2 developement files for this monster, because it´s quite interesting that the textures have the same name of the cut monster for RDR2...

The textures found in the game files, I noticed that name and I recognized it from the RDR2 files:

XKcD2Wu.png

A Strange Man video explaining all the RDR2 cut stuff of the monster, you will see the RDR2 code references have the same name as the GTAO Cayo Perico textures of the monster:

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 11:52 PM, Polynoid said:

About three fiddy.

This made my day lol. Good stuff. 

• Like 2

Anyone else found a dead shark with some big wounds beached on the island?I could be wrong,but I think the plesiosaur is likely what attacked and killed it.

yY_B9tKzVE20rP8ZzYxdng_0_0.jpg

A35MiZIDTkmWcFnf6Lu5Vw_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Orca chew the fins off and leave the animal to die, because they're f*cking metal.

Them, or the Chinese.

• Like 2

Ethereal_NYC_
On 12/22/2020 at 7:59 PM, GTA-Biker said:

Anyone else found a dead shark with some big wounds beached on the island?I could be wrong,but I think the plesiosaur is likely what attacked and killed it.

yY_B9tKzVE20rP8ZzYxdng_0_0.jpg

A35MiZIDTkmWcFnf6Lu5Vw_0_0.jpg

never seen the shark or nessie. only seen the killer whale