1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Daily Collectibles & Still Smiling Antenna Locations.

Lonely-Martin

In the inventory there's a tab under the regular collectibles tab, so thought a thread about this may help as it seems to suggest we'll get a few (10 it seems but need to confirm) to collect each day.

(I'll post up any links on this once more is known though guys, happy hunting)

Also, these are the 10 antenna's that need fixing. Thanks to @PLTytus for the link and the GTA Series Videos team of course!

Edited by Lonely-Martin

Could be related to the pirate radio station in mirror park, I got a pop up saying that there is broken antenna that they need fixing for Cash and Rp and a special reward. 

I have not found any yet.

• Like 2

There are switches near antennas around the map that you need to flip to repair the antenna. There's ten in total but I've only found three so far, one at the Vinewood sign, one in Paleto Bay and one at the radio station in Blaine County. Been checking antennas all over the place but haven't spotted any more yet

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Timsalabimbo said:

You can use the sonar on the sub to look for hidden stuff on the ocean floor, that could be it.

This is it. You get $7500 for each of the 10 boxes you can find underwater. Don't know yet what the reward is for collecting all 10.

• Like 1

Just now, Timsalabimbo said:

This is it. You get $7500 for each of the 10 boxes you can find underwater. Don't know yet what the reward is for collecting all 10.

I collected all ten, no reward. I think it will just be a daily collectible hunt for some extra cash

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, docpain222 said:

There's one on the convention center in pacific bluffs

Another on top of Rockford mall

Another one in Vespucci Beach on top of white building in front of weightlift equipment

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, docpain222 said:

Another on top of Rockford mall

Another one in Vespucci Beach on top of white building in front of weightlift equipment

Do you have coords from game?

3 minutes ago, Fish_head said:

So there’s 10 boxes hidden in water. Each holds $7500

two questions, how long would it take to find all 10?

how much does the sonar upgrade set you back?

Sonar is free it you have amazon prime.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PLTytus said:

Do you have coords from game?

I don't, but they are all self explainable. The towers appear to be in locations that can be reached by foot. Some are right next to other larger radio towers

2 minutes ago, docpain222 said:

I don't, but they are all self explainable. The towers appear to be in locations that can be reached by foot. Some are right next to other larger radio towers

I just asking, because your posting so fast.

Just now, PLTytus said:

I just asking, because your posting so fast.

Yeah, im trying to update as I find them to help out. I'm stuck at 7.. 3 remaining. 

So are the 10 daily collectables under water worth it? Must take at least 30 mins a day to do that sh*t, and I sure don't have the patience for it. As far as I can see you get 7k for each and that's it?

45 minutes ago, StormerBoy said:

So are the 10 daily collectables under water worth it? Must take at least 30 mins a day to do that sh*t, and I sure don't have the patience for it. As far as I can see you get 7k for each and that's it?

Depends.  $7500 each and you can look at the full map while your sonar is going to see all of them

You can move fast with the Submarine, but that's $10k each time.

You can fetch the crates using any submarine (or diving car, or scuba suit), so if you're near some, it may be worth a few minutes to grab them.

1 hour ago, StormerBoy said:

Not worth it imho. It's 7.5k per collectible but there's no completion bonus or something like that after collecting all ten. There are awards for collecting certain amounts of money, though. I got the bronze award after collecting 50k GTA$ but I won't bother with this boring stuff anymore.

1 hour ago, WhiteOne said:

Not worth it imho. It's 7.5k per collectible but there's no completion bonus or something like that after collecting all ten. There are awards for collecting certain amounts of money, though. I got the bronze award after collecting 50k GTA$ but I won't bother with this boring stuff anymore.

Yes, there is no completion bonus but what about this:

4 hours ago, lost-in-emotions said:

The Daily Collectibles are linked to a new Archievment

WreckDiving.png

Maybe there is a bonus connected to this archievment.

Edit: I just read on other topic, cost of quick travel for submarine is only 2k after finishing heist. It may be worth check the final award. But I think it is only RP.

Edited by PLTytus

You can also use the new sub car to find them. Press R3 while underwater to activate the radar in the car. No need to drive the sub all around the map.

Edited by SoftNuke
Typo

11 hours ago, StormerBoy said:

If you were so inclined, you could use the sonar + marker ability on the map to mark them, leave the sub, fly to them, swim down and get them. Flush with cash, I'm not dying to go do that.  For a new player, or 2013 me in GTA, pre billionaire drops: I might fly around for $75K.  I remember spending an hour on a survival to earn $ 20K.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ash-274 said:

Depends.  $7500 each and you can look at the full map while your sonar is going to see all of them

You can move fast with the Submarine, but that's $10k each time.

You can fetch the crates using any submarine (or diving car, or scuba suit), so if you're near some, it may be worth a few minutes to grab them.

I've been using markers to keep them on map and then just use my Tula/Seabreeze/Sea Sparrow to collect them quicker.

Use markers and mark then. Get in a dingy or oppressor and collect. Its 15 minutes tops for 75k and a platinum award if your into that.

I've noticed that collecting the first nine gives you cash, but payment for the tenth one goes straight into your bank account. I suspect this might work similarly to the daily objectives, where you get more money on the seventh (and 28th) day. Will report back on tuesday.

i am unable to start the still slippin antenna missions, theres no icon for the j? and when i loaded in the first time i didnt get any cutscene with mini madrazo just the music locker promo :/ what can i do to trigger it. does anyone know?

Edited by bwatinc

1 minute ago, bwatinc said:

i am unable to start the still slippin antenna missions, theres no icon for the j? and when i loaded in the first time i didnt get any cutscene with mini madrazo just the music locker promo :/ what can i do to trigger it. does anyone know?

Go to the Music Locker, there should be the cutscence. But I don't know od this cutscence is necessary for antennas.