4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

BF Weevil Appreciation and Discussion Thread

MGgames100

-=.LEE.=-

yes you must be registered as CEO otherwise they wont call you and you must  finish the Cayo Heist as host for once, with my second char i can not receive the last two jobs because i didn't play the Heist, due i dont have the submarine yet with that char. 

• Like 5
AUScowboy

Finally got one for each of my 3 characters, it only took 5 days! What a chore... Weevil looks really good in primary olive and secondary race yellow with Evil Weevil livery, delete the front fender and put off road fenders on the rear, and then off road tires of course in either race yellow or olive.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

have you finished at least once the Cayo Perico Heist as host?

No. Is it strange then, i got some missions already? 

• Like 1
-=.LEE.=-

yeah, if you got the penthouse you'll be able to play some of them, although those you have to delivery stuff to dave on the island you won't be able to play because the Heist you must play first.

Edited by -=.LEE.=-
Cahill--EFC

I swear i am going through these jobs again...... 

i just done a pizza run, delivery again 

carnerd3000

Just got mine today. Is there any indication that R* will make this purchasable at some point? I really want to own 3 of these, lol.

Edit: Also, does the camber affect the performance of this thing?

Edited by carnerd3000
nido997
18 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

I just realised, we now need a update BF Surfer Mk2, it's the perfect opportunity for it since they did the Weevil so well.

It could be based on the Brazilian VW T2, with a rear sliding door or double doors in the passenger side, which could be used to carry 4 passengers on the back plus driver and passenger in the front, making it a 6 seater.

combikombi.com_volkswagen-t2-camper-braz

combikombi.com_volkswagen-t2-bus-brazil-

I was thinking about that the other day. I mean R* added 2 iconic VWs in the last 2 DLC's, and since they've added a Youga Classic Custom, I definitely see them adding a Surfer Custom anytime soon, a T1 or T2 (i'd say T1), and unlike the Youga Classic, i 'd Definitely pay benny 900k for a Real Classic T1... 

Edited by nido997
  • Like 1
nido997
44 minutes ago, carnerd3000 said:

Just got mine today. Is there any indication that R* will make this purchasable at some point? I really want to own 3 of these, lol.

Edit: Also, does the camber affect the performance of this thing?

Since it actually has a price at SSAS (and even a trade price), it's fair to assume that this will be available to buy for sure. 

And yeah, the camber should affect the performance (cornering) on this thing, didn 't test that though... 

Edited by nido997
  • Like 1
carnerd3000
5 minutes ago, nido997 said:

Since it actually has a price at SSAS (and even a trade price), it's fair to assume that this will be available to buy for sure. 

And yeah, the camber should affect the performance (cornering) on this thing, didn 't test that though... 

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Wonder what the trade price is for? Maybe if you didn't complete English Dave's missions yet, then maybe you would have to pay full price.

And I'm only curious about the camber because I know the last few updates had the affects of the suspension upgrades differ across several different cars. If anything, I'll probably just wait for Broughy's test on the cars when the snow clears up.

Volkswagen Clipart Volkswagen Logo - Volkswagen Logo 1939 (780x779), Png Download 

Volkswagen Type 82/E

History

The Volkswagen Type 82/E is a variant of the Volkswagen Type 82 (Kübelwagen - Kübelsitzwagen, meaning 'bucket-seat car'). The rugged chassis of the Kübelwagen was mated with the body of a Volkswagen Type 1 (later known as the Beetle) giving the vehicle improved off-road performance. This vehicle is often mistaken with the more extensively modified Volkswagen Type 87 ''Kommandeurwagen'', which had more extensive modifications fitted, like four-wheel drive. Contrary to popular belief only a few VW Type 87 were made with most surviving WW2 Beetles being the Type 82/E instead. The vehicles were handed out to preferred officers who used them as staff cars.

How to make your very own VW Type 82/E in GTA Online

Here you will find the specs to modify your Weevil to a realistic looking VW Type 82/E replica! Sometimes several different parts can be used depending on the Beetle you want to replicate. All categories not mentioned are stock, and all performance upgrades are maxed out.

Bumpers (both front and rear - 2 options)

Stock Front and Rear Bumpers:

1617391.jpg

West Coast Choppers Is Selling Hermann Gring's VW Beetle on eBay

Only a few Type 82/E had chrome bumpers, mostly used by government officials and high ranking party members.

Front and Rear Bumper Delete:

32862860316_7e696612f5_b.jpg

MHV_VW_K%C3%A4fer_Typ_82_02.jpg

Again, only a few Type 82/E and Type 87 had either their front, rear or both bumpers removed.

Fenders (2 options)

Stock Front Fenders:

VW_Typ_82_E_1943_Technikos_muziejus_Vilnius.jpg

Blackout Covers:

888179.jpg

Headlight covers like these were common for pre-war and wartime Beetles.

Livery (2 options)

None:

8119995598_237ff8ec6a_b.jpg

Backyard Camo:

volkswagen-kdf-kommandeurwagen-type-877-29.jpg

The camouflage patterns were applied at the front with Red Brown (Rotbraun) and Olive Green (Olivgrün) over a base of Dark Yellow (Dunkelgelb).

Respray

Primary and Secondary Colour:

The crew colour for German Dunkelgelb (there is no ''correct'' shade of this colour, as no original paint samples survived to this day) was a hard one to make, but here it is: #706043AA

Trim Colour:

8d7a9735d0a51bdcdb7cc25c38ca3f97.jpg

e602e3f18d9e23f4d2b1fa58842de4ed.jpg

Many options here, try to look for a good interior colour on the internet. The interior colour for mine is Bison Brown.

Roof (2 options)

Stock Roof:

guI3q_OFZX-zmlqdmSZlfJ0go6xgXHRmGk7yoPIEuQegIV40KKMM-KaNTqt27pGW5Gm9FHyoE1lXrGCl_JB3lsKh

Vintage Rack:

VW_Typ_83_vr.jpg

Skirts (2 options)

Basic Running Boards:

VW_%22K%C3%A4fer%22_82_E_Military_vehicle,_side.JPG

Primary Running Boards:

1617398.jpg

Wheels 

Wheel Type:

Pin on VW

You can keep the stock rims, but I prefer the Black coloured Retro Steelie in the Offroad Wheels category. They look the closest to the Type 82/E offroad wheels.

And that's it! Now you got your very own Volkswagen Type 82/E replica in GTA Online! Here are a few pictures of mine:

Spoiler

TNViXRSZGkK06Bwhs7m0fw_0_0.jpg

-OFn5-5dc0eOG9q9XjhX0w_0_0.jpg

sDwdaj_eG0KnkzupZP1EcQ_0_0.jpg

H8y4MEsZfU2rKB92OcdB3g_0_0.jpg

0YvDKcXYAEW2Ep9_9AyJLQ_0_0.jpg

lO6rByr8q0iaEeBvutg4tQ_0_0.jpg

vOT57k64YE6oLqNGZ3XnpQ_0_0.jpg

Credit for the pictures go to: BL14501, Dizzy25, M1CJ0Y and MissJaneAusten

Edited by _JoyMic_
  • Like 23
  • excuseme 1
Konata Inoue
8 minutes ago, _JoyMic_ said:

Here are a few pictures of mine:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe you just won the thread. 10/10

• Like 5
7 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Yes, you can "reroll" the DJ mission this way and get a new chance for one from Dave without having to wait another 8 hours. Disconnecting your internet works the same way.

What I meant is going to single player and back online *after* you've done all 3 missions for Keinemusik / English Dave to get the call to pick up his Weevil. I didn't receive this call in the same session that I finished the 3rd mission in -- even after like 90 minutes. But in the new session I got the Weevil immediately.

Also there may be other requirements like being registered as CEO/MC, having finished the heist once as host, having completed the Moodyman missions, ... but I'm not sure about those.

Woah woah woah, you’re telling me by doing a mission for Tom, I reset the 8 hour timer? No f*cking way..

SparingDonkey30
13 hours ago, RoiRasmus said:

This is when i got it:

bLLVt3t.jpg

QIwFncN.jpg

zBEZgFO.jpg

RodDGhF.jpg

More pics in spoiler

Hide contents

Time to hit the road! It is suprisingly good on offroad.

20NcBsM.jpg

omXU5SK.jpg

Ive made it on the top of the mountain!

6SLNxgR.jpg

qrEZ4ZD.jpg

It is long way down

NpOm1A2.jpg

Back at home

7sJZmdc.jpg

Happy, peace!

dEkbJuX.jpg

Back to ls.

6U1hjNq.jpg

tlBIdFY.jpg

mvQ7L2U.jpg

And washing time!

gjQqb5J.jpg

mc4hVx3.jpg

ps, sorry for pic heavy post, but i love it!

Can you please give me the hex color for that light blue color? I am trying to recreate a beetle I know of in real life and that is the exact color I need! Thanks in advance. It looks different than the colors we have in the game... unless it is Diamond Blue.

Edited by SparingDonkey30
RoiRasmus
25 minutes ago, SparingDonkey30 said:

Can you please give me the hex color for that light blue color? I am trying to recreate a beetle I know of in real life and that is the exact color I need! Thanks in advance. It looks different than the colors we have in the game... unless it is Diamond Blue.

It is a classic diamond blue 😄

SparingDonkey30
Just now, RoiRasmus said:

It is a classic diamond blue 😄

Classic Diamond blue it is then... Thanks to everyone who had helped me on my search for the perfect color. 😅

• Like 1
Pedinhuh

I know we get this for free, but I really must say how f*cking ASININE it is to let the unlock of this car to rely on a f*cking random event...

But ok, if it ain't happening today then its gonna happen tomorrow...But I just wanted to end this christmas day on a high note.

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 3
Pedinhuh
3 hours ago, _JoyMic_ said:

Volkswagen Clipart Volkswagen Logo - Volkswagen Logo 1939 (780x779), Png Download 

Volkswagen Type 82/E

History

The Volkswagen Type 82/E is a variant of the Volkswagen Type 82 (Kübelwagen - Kübelsitzwagen, meaning 'bucket-seat car'). The rugged chassis of the Kübelwagen was mated with the body of a Volkswagen Type 1 (later known as the Beetle) giving the vehicle improved off-road performance. This vehicle is often mistaken with the more extensively modified Volkswagen Type 87 ''Kommandeurwagen'', which had more extensive modifications fitted, like four-wheel drive. Contrary to popular belief only a few VW Type 87 were made with most surviving WW2 Beetles being the Type 82/E instead. The vehicles were handed out to preferred officers who used them as staff cars.

How to make your very own VW Type 82/E in GTA Online

Here you will find the specs to modify your Weevil to a realistic looking VW Type 82/E replica! Sometimes several different parts can be used depending on the Beetle you want to replicate. All categories not mentioned are stock, and all performance upgrades are maxed out.

Bumpers (both front and rear - 2 options)

Stock Front and Rear Bumpers:

1617391.jpg

West Coast Choppers Is Selling Hermann Gring's VW Beetle on eBay

Only a few Type 82/E had chrome bumpers, mostly used by government officials and high ranking party members.

Front and Rear Bumper Delete:

32862860316_7e696612f5_b.jpg

MHV_VW_K%C3%A4fer_Typ_82_02.jpg

Again, only a few Type 82/E and Type 87 had either their front, rear or both bumpers removed.

Fenders (2 options)

Stock Front Fenders:

VW_Typ_82_E_1943_Technikos_muziejus_Vilnius.jpg

Blackout Covers:

888179.jpg

Headlight covers like these were common for pre-war and wartime Beetles.

Livery (2 options)

None:

8119995598_237ff8ec6a_b.jpg

Backyard Camo:

volkswagen-kdf-kommandeurwagen-type-877-29.jpg

The camouflage patterns were applied at the front with Red Brown (Rotbraun) and Olive Green (Olivgrün) over a base of Dark Yellow (Dunkelgelb).

Respray

Primary and Secondary Colour:

The crew colour for German Dunkelgelb (there is no ''correct'' shade of this colour, as no original paint samples survived to this day) was a hard one to make, but here it is: #706043AA

Trim Colour:

8d7a9735d0a51bdcdb7cc25c38ca3f97.jpg

e602e3f18d9e23f4d2b1fa58842de4ed.jpg

Many options here, try to look for a good interior colour on the internet. The interior colour for mine is Bison Brown.

Roof (2 options)

Stock Roof:

guI3q_OFZX-zmlqdmSZlfJ0go6xgXHRmGk7yoPIEuQegIV40KKMM-KaNTqt27pGW5Gm9FHyoE1lXrGCl_JB3lsKh

Vintage Rack:

VW_Typ_83_vr.jpg

Skirts (2 options)

Basic Running Boards:

VW_%22K%C3%A4fer%22_82_E_Military_vehicle,_side.JPG

Primary Running Boards:

1617398.jpg

Wheels 

Wheel Type:

Pin on VW

You can keep the stock rims, but I prefer the Black coloured Retro Steelie in the Offroad Wheels category. They look the closest to the Type 82/E offroad wheels.

And that's it! Now you got your very own Volkswagen Type 82/E replica in GTA Online! Here are a few pictures of mine:

Hide contents

We can pack it up, folks.

Because this guy just won this thread, impressive knowledge and even more impressive reenactment photos.

• Like 2
—TheSquid—
39 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I know we get this for free, bit I really must say how f*cking ASININE it is to let the unlock of this car to rely on a f*cking random event...

But ok, if it ain't happening today then its gonna happen tomorrow...But I just wanted to end this christmas day on a high note.

Tom Conners f*cking insists that I help Palm Trax. My Christmas miracle has been getting screwed twice with a bugged English Dave mission, and now that the timer finally reset, I can’t even give it another shot. 

Never mind. This is the third time in a row it’s bugged out. Time to wait another eight hours to be disappointed. 

Edited by —TheSquid—
7 hours ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

yeah, if you got the penthouse you'll be able to play some of them, although those you have to delivery stuff to dave on the island you won't be able to play because the Heist you must play first.

Oh great. And i wait all the time. Sigh. Then i do a quick run  with the heist tumorrow. 

• Like 1
Yellow Dog with Cone

Can you color the interior or its tied to the primary and/or secondary colors?

• Like 1
Delicious Potato
14 minutes ago, YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE said:

Can you color the interior or its tied to the primary and/or secondary colors?

There is Accent Color option that colors the interior partially like roof, door panels or seats.

• Like 1
Cahill--EFC

We have done it....... :) :D  you have no idea how i will fully appreciate this classic motor, it will be the main vehicle.

Even going to roll round a few Contact Missions in it.

NdmDLYw.jpg 

qdFCjS2.jpg

Depending on how much it cost, i will be getting another. so i can have a different build...... And maybe a third one that will be maxed out with horrendous features.  (i did look at the last spoiler)

VW garage is progressing:  BF Surfer - camper van,  Ingot - Passat. 

• Like 5
-=.LEE.=-
2 hours ago, Cahill--EFC said:

We have done it....... :) :D  you have no idea how i will fully appreciate this classic motor, it will be the main vehicle.

Even going to roll round a few Contact Missions in it.

NdmDLYw.jpg 

qdFCjS2.jpg

Depending on how much it cost, i will be getting another. so i can have a different build...... And maybe a third one that will be maxed out with horrendous features.  (i did look at the last spoiler)

VW garage is progressing:  BF Surfer - camper van,  Ingot - Passat. 

if this is right it will cost $652,500 - $870,000

Spoiler

CoRexA7.jpg

i'm also planning to have at least two more of them

Cahill--EFC
3 minutes ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

if this is right it will cost $652,500 - $870,000

Reveal hidden contents

CoRexA7.jpg

i'm also planning to have at least two more of them

Yer that seems about the going rate...... can't be worth more then a million.  

• Like 1
Big Molio

This is a sh*tty way to unlock this vehicle. Especially when half the time, the jobs either have no delivery corona, crash, or kick me out of online altogether.

• Like 3
Cahill--EFC
24 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

This is a sh*tty way to unlock this vehicle. Especially when half the time, the jobs either have no delivery corona, crash, or kick me out of online altogether.

it was a nightmare..... i done the pizza delivery 3 times,  i check the award stats and it was not registering. 

• Like 1