3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

BF Weevil Appreciation and Discussion Thread

MGgames100

2 minutes ago, SparingDonkey30 said:

If you don't mind me asking... What is the hex code of that beautiful light blue color? I am trying to color match my beetle to one that I know of in real life. 

it´s the regular "diamond blue" from LSC ... the  primary colour is the cream white ...

• Like 1

I just realised, we now need a updated BF Surfer Mk2, it's the perfect opportunity for it since they did the Weevil so well.

It could be based on the Brazilian VW T2, with a rear sliding door or double doors in the passenger side, which could be used to carry 4 passengers on the back plus driver and passenger in the front, making it a 6 seater.

combikombi.com_volkswagen-t2-camper-braz

combikombi.com_volkswagen-t2-bus-brazil-

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 9
10 minutes ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

finally got mine too, i cant wait to buy more of this thing and have different variants

ctZxIcE.jpg

was thinking about putting those rims on my beetle but i changed my mind and go for the whitewalls and painted Hippy rims

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JSMRACECAR03 said:

was thinking about putting those rims on my beetle but i changed my mind and go for the whitewalls and painted Hippy rims

i feel you, there are so many combos to this one almost every thing fits nice, although the next one i'll definitely go to a red paint job with stanced eg rims.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

I just realised, we now need a update BF Surfer Mk2, it's the perfect opportunity for it since they did the Weevil so well.

It could be based on the Brazilian VW T2, with a rear sliding door or double doors in the passenger side, which could be used to carry 4 passengers on the back plus driver and passenger in the front, making it a 6 seater.

you know what would be great, a benny upgrade to turn it into those that came out here in Brazil about 2006 meaning it has water cooled engine, imagine a surfer fast enough to make it enjoyable to cruise around.

something like this:

Spoiler

VOm5Zpz.jpg

Also the pickup version would be welcome as well

TnM1bmd.jpg

4 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

I just realised, we now need a update BF Surfer Mk2, it's the perfect opportunity for it since they did the Weevil so well.

Make it a splittie Westfalia with a fully-upgradable camper interior like the Youga 4x4 and you’ll be right

westfalia-vw-1-540x405.jpg

• Like 6

Just to make sure, the 8 hour cooldown for the missions still counts if you're not online, right? Or do you have to actually play for 8 hours before you can get the next call?

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, 79'Blazer4x4 said:

Just to make sure, the 8 hour cooldown for the missions still counts if you're not online, right? Or do you have to actually play for 8 hours before you can get the next call?

Atleast i have done the heist as leader.  But no, i diddnt play straight 8 hours, 3 times. Only about 1h every 8h.

• Like 1

I just had a Palmas Trax request come through from Tom Conners,  is that whats been holding up Dave's last phone call for the Beetle?

anyway, thats done now..... so we shall see if that wakes him up. 

This is when i got it:

bLLVt3t.jpg

And this is what i do for it

QIwFncN.jpg

zBEZgFO.jpg

RodDGhF.jpg

More pics in spoiler

Spoiler

Time to hit the road! It is suprisingly good on offroad.

20NcBsM.jpg

omXU5SK.jpg

Ive made it on the top of the mountain!

6SLNxgR.jpg

qrEZ4ZD.jpg

It is long way down

NpOm1A2.jpg

Back at home

7sJZmdc.jpg

Happy, peace!

dEkbJuX.jpg

Back to ls.

6U1hjNq.jpg

tlBIdFY.jpg

mvQ7L2U.jpg

And washing time!

gjQqb5J.jpg

mc4hVx3.jpg

ps, sorry for pic heavy post, but i love it!

32 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

I just had a Palmas Trax request come through from Tom Conners,  is that whats been holding up Dave's last phone call for the Beetle?

anyway, thats done now..... so we shall see if that wakes him up. 

Just been researching what i done,  it seems one more job with Keinemusik sent by Dave..... its job 0/1

so looks like the Weevil pick up ???

As6Yo8E.png

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, ForDer089 said:

🐝

dwHUp8e.jpg

CNLIjVB.jpg

gtBvjii.jpg

4TFbRl7.jpg

Wouldn’t it be great if for next gen they completely redo the Injection with the body from the Weevil? They won’t, but it’s fun to imagine

• Like 3
5 hours ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

you know what would be great, a benny upgrade to turn it into those that came out here in Brazil about 2006 meaning it has water cooled engine, imagine a surfer fast enough to make it enjoyable to cruise around.

something like this:

Hide contents

VOm5Zpz.jpg

Also the pickup version would be welcome as well

TnM1bmd.jpg

I'll be honest, I always hated the water cooled ones because of the stupid radiator placement, it just ruins the look of the whole van.

Plus, if it would go to Benny's then Benny would most likely turn it into a lowrider or 4x4

3 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

Make it a splittie Westfalia with a fully-upgradable camper interior like the Youga 4x4 and you’ll be right

westfalia-vw-1-540x405.jpg

That's a T1 my dude, we already got this one.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

Wouldn’t it be great if for next gen they completely redo the Injection with the body from the Weevil? They won’t, but it’s fun to imagine

Most likely the weevil will stay and injection will be gone. And no one wilm complain about that. 

41 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Plus, if it would go to Benny's then Benny would most likely turn it into a lowrider or 4x4

That's a T1 my dude, we already got this one.

That’s my point. Make a custom version of it that adds modifications to the standard model. You know, like how most Bennys conversions are? 

9 hours ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

finally got mine too, i cant wait to buy more of this thing and have different variants

ctZxIcE.jpg

Just thought this is a real beetle (mod) for a second. Clean af.

• Like 4

I'm really looking forward to this car more so than anything. If I manage to get it through English Dave before hand it will be great. 

The design is a very faithful replica of the real thing. I was very impressed with the whole thing, from what I've seen of it so far. 

I wish Rockstar would add more cars along this line, I was so disappointed with the latest DLC and the addition of yet more weaponized & futuristic nonsense. Hopefully we can finally get a totally unmolested, Comet Retro Turbo with the option of a targa top in the near future too. 

• Like 5
20 hours ago, SummerFreeze said:

Try going to single player and back online. I got the call right after that. When I finished the last mission I was doing other stuff for like 90 minutes and didn't receive the Weevil.

Will this work? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fenrill said:

Will this work? 

yes it going to, if you did all the 7 missions and Dave do not call you, leave to SP then come back, register as boss and you should get the call.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, -=.LEE.=- said:

yes it going to, if you did all the 7 missions and Dave do not call you, leave to SP then come back, register as boss and you should get the call.

I meant to go to sp  to get the missions. They just don't want to be there. Only a few. It's longer then 8 hours, still don't get another one. 

7 minutes ago, Fenrill said:

I meant to go to sp  to get the missions. They just don't want to be there. Only a few. It's longer then 8 hours, still don't get another one. 

have you finished at least once the Cayo Perico Heist as host?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Monkey Toes said:

If you get a call from Conners instead of Dave, can you close app and reroll when you log back in or does that waste your shot for another 8 hours?

Yes, you can "reroll" the DJ mission this way and get a new chance for one from Dave without having to wait another 8 hours. Disconnecting your internet works the same way.

35 minutes ago, Fenrill said:

What I meant is going to single player and back online *after* you've done all 3 missions for Keinemusik / English Dave to get the call to pick up his Weevil. I didn't receive this call in the same session that I finished the 3rd mission in -- even after like 90 minutes. But in the new session I got the Weevil immediately.

Also there may be other requirements like being registered as CEO/MC, having finished the heist once as host, having completed the Moodyman missions, ... but I'm not sure about those.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2