1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA:O Breakdown - Cayo Perico Heist a.k.a. YOU CAN DRIVE THE SUB!!

CaliMeatWagon

8 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I actually had a warning and timer start yesterday about missing my window to get to CP, I had literally just fast travelled to Procopio and picked up the POS and flown straight there.

i did the same thing (without the marker not working) i never knew the mission had a timer

On 29-1-2021 at 11:57 AM, Gridl0k said:

The quick bit of code you see when accessing the Kosatka planning screen includes these 2 co-ordinates;

Reveal hidden contents

NaW9Tes.png

K0aBAXi.png

I think it's the interior location? Have seen this on the map when in a bugged out sub.

That is the Nexus. If the game doesn't know where to spawn you, it spawns you there. The sub is located near the Land Act Dam.

If you're kicked from a CPH lobby without your own Kosatka out, it'll load you into a sub you can't exit that on the map appears to be around this area.

I know the sub is in the mountain though, you can often find like 10 PVs spawned at the corner of the racetrack closest to it 😂

Today my compound had 6 gold and a painting. Primary was the Pink Diamond. Total stolen by 4 people was $3.3m. Too bad the heist was on normal difficulty. After the fees and the 25% split, we made $730k each. We were complaining about not having room to steal the painting too.

Edited to add: And my very next one had no gold. Just 5 cash and a painting in the compound. D'oh!

Edited by Jamwes
  • Like 3

To be honest, players two, three and four should have more room in their bags. Like one third per bag to make it worth bringing them. The Heist Leader takes the Main Objective and the others can take a third more.

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 4

I started a weapons Disruption last night and an small emergency popped up after I blew up the first one so I had to close the app. After starting it back up, it shows as complete. Does this mean it's 100% complete or just partial weapon disruption?

3 hours ago, Taterman said:

I started a weapons Disruption last night and an small emergency popped up after I blew up the first one so I had to close the app. After starting it back up, it shows as complete. Does this mean it's 100% complete or just partial weapon disruption?

Just partial. Pavel says at the start of these missions that you have one chance and one chance only (per heist) to complete those missions

7 hours ago, Timsalabimbo said:

Just partial. Pavel says at the start of these missions that you have one chance and one chance only (per heist) to complete those missions

sh*t. Oh well. Thanks man.

PhilPerlmutter
1 hour ago, Gridl0k said:

Primary target and safe contents are boosted 50%, meaning $1.35-$1.95m and up to $150k.

Yup, just made 2,492,300.
Ingame hyperinflation incoming I guess in the next update ^^

Since there's a high possibility of getting the Panther Statue with the upcoming event, it's worth noting the statue appears to be a one-time guaranteed chance within the event it was enabled in. It's excluded from the RNG, so you only get one shot at it within the event. Rockstar can refill us with another chance, but that's only likely happening with a different future event.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Since there's a high possibility of getting the Panther Statue with the upcoming event, it's worth noting the statue appears to be a one-time guaranteed chance within the event it was enabled in. It's excluded from the RNG, so you only get one shot at it within the event. Rockstar can refill us with another chance, but that's only likely happening with a different future event.

sh*t, better hope I get atleast 3 gold... And hope my power doesn't go out again.

Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering if like the Diamond's first time it was a 100% chance, didn't expect it to be an one time thing only.

Atleast I don't have to grind the scope out, I can't stand that anymore.

10 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Great info as always. All the more important that people restart their heist after the last as soon as you are able when this event comes up, given the Panther Statue will be a one time thing. It’d be a bummer to do it on normal and miss out on the bonus!

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 2

Never been faster or easier or more fun to give over $2m to a random level 17, just wish they'd FIX THE f*ckING CEO QUIT BUG.

LodwigRedemption
15 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Interesting. It makes sense since the Panther Statue alone is worth 2.9M on Hard. I'm just glad I'll be able to finally complete all the Awards for the Cayo Perico Heist. As far as money goes, I think I'll just keep grinding until Thursday.

When they do drop the panther yer average heist-replay ethernet pulling type is gonna be seeing that layout for a long time 😂

• 2 months later...

Regarding the weapon loadouts, do I need to buy these weapons ahead of time?  Or will the game give them to me automatically when I start the heist?

3 hours ago, GAMESHARQ said:

Regarding the weapon loadouts, do I need to buy these weapons ahead of time?  Or will the game give them to me automatically when I start the heist?

you don't buy the weapons you do a setup mission to steal them

• Like 2
10 hours ago, LostReacher said:

When you leave tue compound if you run left you can see a boat r9aming around.

Last two runs i havemt seen it. Is it patched?

I always leave the island that way and have only seen guard boats there when I jump in the water.

13 hours ago, Mutsor Tima said:

When using the RO-86 Alkonost as the approach vehicle, what happens if you parachute directly into the compound?

You will get shot and killed by the compound's air defences. On the rest of the island, you are free to do whatever you want, but you must enter the compound through the drainage tunnel, front or side gates, or over the wall by grappling hook. You must also leave one of those ways (except the drainage tunnel). Entering or exiting the compound any other way results in you getting killed.

Edited by AirWolf359