JaeDan 101

3 hours ago, Sneed said:

Why Would You Say Something So Controversial Yet So Brave? | Know Your Meme

clearly the weakest part of IV trilogy, if not whole series

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

No.

GTA Vice City Signature+Avatar Combo Request | PlayStation Universe

7 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Oh I love the gang wars, there's three different kinds in a wide variety of different locations, and they're much more challenging than the average mission/shootout once you get over 50 or so since the enemies have extremely powerful weapons (including grenades), strong armour and will come for you relentlessly.

iv been enjoying playing Gang Wars. But i think Drug Wars from TBOGT is a little bit better.

okay, i changed my whole mind. I like TLAD. I'v been playing it for about 6 hours. Now i will play TLAD later!

Edited by JaeDan 101
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

I enjoy the variation.

me too. Im just an idiot at first. I thought TLAD was boring, i only finished 3-4 missions. And when i continued and finished some more missions, i didn't know that you can unlock many cool things! Thank you Rockstar

5 minutes ago, JaeDan 101 said:

sometimes the colour of the road in TLAD is almost orange

Hey man that's good for me because whenever I think about the year 2009 I just think about the color orange. So that just brings back a whole bunch of nostalgia and memories for me.

Edited by Zello

12 hours ago, Zello said:

I just hate the grain filter. That's about it I don't mind the Yellow I actually like it and it suits it.

Personally I think the grain/noise filter is what gives TLAD a distinctive look a bit like the similar filter used in Manhunt.

I’ve tried playing with it turned off and it honestly doesn’t look as good and that’s saying a lot considering GTA IV doesn’t have a grain/noise filter and I love the way it looks as equally as TLAD.

The yellow/coffee colour grade I feel was R*’s way of adhering to industry trends at the time as games that were often more mature/serious had a similar look like Metal Gear Solid 4, Fallout 3, Gears Of War etc. Greys, browns, yellows etc were all the rage back then.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Sneed said:

Based opinion.

They hated jesus because he told them the truth

Edited by DownInThePMs
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

I loved TLAD for some reasons tho, where the game had such a different theme, Like Rockstar made the story of a biker gang which no other GTA Game has this and clearly unexpected.

But TLAD had nice story and gameplay but what thing was bad the darkish theme, like the game's color was dull, same goes for need for speed most wanted 2005 where the game had a quite yellow filter, but the game had an option to disable that but TLAD never had tho, hope we recieve a mod to fix that colors of TLAD

10 hours ago, Danklovic said:

I loved TLAD for some reasons tho, where the game had such a different theme, Like Rockstar made the story of a biker gang which no other GTA Game has this and clearly unexpected.

But TLAD had nice story and gameplay but what thing was bad the darkish theme, like the game's color was dull, same goes for need for speed most wanted 2005 where the game had a quite yellow filter, but the game had an option to disable that but TLAD never had tho, hope we recieve a mod to fix that colors of TLAD

for pc, you can replace TLAD's timecyc file with the base game and the sky & weather will match IV's.

• Like 2

Just now, Niobium said:

and the sky & weather will match IV's.

its better if you replace it using TBOGT's

1 minute ago, JaeDan 101 said:

its better if you replace it using TBOGT's

it's matter of personal taste, but...

will it work if you just replace TLAD's timecyc with TBOGT's? i heard that it won't work since TBOGT's timecyc is configured differently from IV and TLAD

For those complaining about the grain filter, you know you can turn it off in the options right?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

For those complaining about the grain filter, you know you can turn it off in the options right?

you mean the Noise FX? Yes i can turn it off in the options

Vice City criminal
On 12/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, JaeDan 101 said:

The gang mates attack you for no goddamn reason.

I have completed TLAD to 100% 2 times and I have never seen that.
Also if you don't want to debate, what do you want people to say? just how much they agree with you? I'm honestly curious.

2 hours ago, Vice City criminal said:

I have completed TLAD to 100% 2 times and I have never seen that.
Also if you don't want to debate, what do you want people to say? just how much they agree with you? I'm honestly curious.

i don't want to debate anymore because i already changed my mind. I liked TLAD

• Like 3

On 12/15/2020 at 2:37 PM, Sneed said:

On 12/16/2020 at 10:12 AM, DownInThePMs said:

Based opinion.

They hated jesus because he told them the truth

On 12/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, RenegadeAngel said:

tenor.gif?itemid=17196628

so.... care to explain why TLAD is not good? i'm all ears.

48 minutes ago, Niobium said:

so.... care to explain why TLAD is not good? i'm all ears.

I can explain but shame you can't see it because you blocked me for having a differing opinion RIP

It's sh*t (at least to me) because it's just a depression fest. You're sitting there playing the dumb game watching your club fall apart and there's nothing you can do about it, nor is there anything Johnny chooses to do about because he's a complete pushover and simp for Ashley. And the few times he does make an impact on IV's trillogy (showing up with the drugs to the bust and stealing Ray's money), it's immediately glossed over. He doesn't change the criminal hierarchy in the city, unless you consider one greasy biker gang going down a change. Couple with the fact that the gang warfare gets incredibly repetitive, all the clubhouse games and television shows are unwatchable after beating the game, the yellow piss filter, and the fact that you're constantly relegated to a sh*tty heavy bike that corners like my dead grandma when it'd at least be interesting to have some kind of bike customization or being able to choose which bike you use during missions, it's no wonder TLAD is, quite literally, the overlooked middle child and for good reason too.

16 hours ago, universetwisters said:

I can explain but shame you can't see it because you blocked me for having a differing opinion RIP

It's sh*t (at least to me) because it's just a depression fest. You're sitting there playing the dumb game watching your club fall apart and there's nothing you can do about it, nor is there anything Johnny chooses to do about because he's a complete pushover and simp for Ashley. And the few times he does make an impact on IV's trillogy (showing up with the drugs to the bust and stealing Ray's money), it's immediately glossed over. He doesn't change the criminal hierarchy in the city, unless you consider one greasy biker gang going down a change. Couple with the fact that the gang warfare gets incredibly repetitive, all the clubhouse games and television shows are unwatchable after beating the game, the yellow piss filter, and the fact that you're constantly relegated to a sh*tty heavy bike that corners like my dead grandma when it'd at least be interesting to have some kind of bike customization or being able to choose which bike you use during missions, it's no wonder TLAD is, quite literally, the overlooked middle child and for good reason too.

You know when somebody asks for an honest answer, like Niobium did, you expect precisely that: an honest answer, and the first answer you spit at us is 'its sh*t', an insult, the lowest of the low, you start with an insult .So I can tell really easy that you're not willing to give an honest answer, you're just a hater that will hate regardless of what facts we give you or how much effort we put into it. All you have for us is hate and insults, maybe you dont like bikers or maybe you're just a gta5 lover, in which case we don't know and we don't care.

Happy xmas you deadbeat. 

3 hours ago, CreepShow said:

You know when somebody asks for an honest answer, like Niobium did, you expect precisely that: an honest answer, and the first answer you spit at us is 'its sh*t', an insult, the lowest of the low, you start with an insult .So I can tell really easy that you're not willing to give an honest answer, you're just a hater that will hate regardless of what facts we give you or how much effort we put into it. All you have for us is hate and insults, maybe you dont like bikers or maybe you're just a gta5 lover, in which case we don't know and we don't care.

Happy xmas you deadbeat. 

Gg you’re just like niobium and completely ignored my points just to spew some “hurrrr u wouldn’t understand” rhetoric. Can’t wait for you to block me because I have a differing opinion!

At this point I'm 100% positive if I said something like “TLAD is the worst installment in the IV trilogy because...” instead of “its sh*t to me because...” you would still give me a reply that equates to “I’m so biased toward TLAD I’m unwilling to listen to any criticisms”

Edited by universetwisters
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2

billiejoearmstrong8
3 hours ago, CreepShow said:

Happy xmas you deadbeat. 

Taking someone's opinions on a video game personally is dumb, sorry. Someone can absolutely despise the game and insult it all they want, you aren't the game and they aren't insulting you. This isn't a TLAD appreciation thread where criticism is off topic and uncalled for, the topic of the thread is reasons for not liking it. It's not possible to have a discussion/debate if one side takes comments about a game as a personal attack. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

On 12/23/2020 at 5:36 AM, FanEu7 said:

TLAD is awesome, never understood why it was so unpopular compared to TBOGT

It’s popular among the hardcore GTA IV fanbase.

Infact I don’t know anyone who’s a fan of GTA IV who isn’t also a fan of TLAD and vice versa. TBOGT though? Completely mixed bag depending on who’s who.

As it’s been said so many times TLAD fits with GTA IV so much better. I do like TBOGT, but it’s like one of those third movies in a franchise that’s not really necessary and only exists for fan service.

Put it like this GTA IV and TLAD are The Godfather and The Godfather Part II of the trinity and TBOGT is The Godfather Part III.