Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Ash_735

The Cayo Perico Heist, coming December 15th

Recommended Posts

LUIGI1798

El Rubio the drug dealer we are robbing then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maximilian_gor1

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS BOYS, OH MA GOD, ok ok ok come down ffs

 

soo the Island is even bigger than I expected, and I think I saw an Willys Jeep or somthing like dat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reddy_Dufresne
4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If this is accessible only in the heist I'm assuming we might be out of LS for a while for the duration of the heist. Maybe restricted areas and such. 

It says on rockstargames.com that Cayo Perico is a private island and heavily guarded. I assume we'll have to unlock the possibility to set foot there.

Also, did you guys see how it's always the same 3 to 4 locations shown? That + "private island" gives me the impression that it is indeed not larger than Sandy Shores.

 

the whole trailer gives me Just Cause/Far Cry vibes

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volatollotalov
1 minute ago, Baltel said:

"and very heavily armed submarine HQ with plenty of other surprises"

 

I was waiting for that since the doomsday heist, i just cross fingers we can stay in the island for fun and not only doing the heist

 

I wonder if the sub will be an underwater version of the yacht, or whether it will be pilot-able like the Avenger?

 

Surfacing one of those things off Vespucci, charging full-speed and grounding onto the beach and then taking out Op. MK.II brats would make the GTA6 wait worthwhile for thousands of folk! 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baltel

x6ejkbtrze061.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

 

Some new military vehicles

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rammer2k

Damn, a Solo option heist?  Interesting.  Wonder if this is gonna be a super, elaborate contact mission, or an actual heist.  Hopefully with a Solo option, people can actually practice getting good with these, and not be complete randumbs when doing as a group.

 

Also wondering if this island is going to be a cut n paste version of the one in RDR 2, only modernized with GTA elements?

Edited by Rammer2k
added thoughts
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maximilian_gor1

qJqrvGF.png

 

Looks to me like los santos, or not ?

  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REXX

Why do I get the feeling one of the new radio stations will be Reggaeton... my most hated music genre of all time.

 

Give'us some DnB!!

  • Like 3
  • KEKW 5
  • cry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danny-Vain
7 minutes ago, Reddy_Dufresne said:

It says on rockstargames.com that Cayo Perico is a private island and heavily guarded. I assume we'll have to unlock the possibility to set foot there.

Also, did you guys see how it's always the same 3 to 4 locations shown? That + "private island" gives me the impression that it is indeed not larger than Sandy Shores.

 

the whole trailer gives me Just Cause/Far Cry vibes

Yeah they keep calling it a "heist location", which assumes its only gonna be used for the heist, dissapointing if thats the case but hopefuly modders can do something with it and add it in SP and FiveM. And your right it defo feels very Far Cry. I also feel like their experimenting and testing map addons for the future of GTA 6, since I feel that GTA 6 will be the last GTA and they will just add content as addons to GTA 6 and obviously GTA Online. The fact its a Spanish/Latino based Island plays into the Project Americas rumours too since they are using tropical/carribean based assetts (i presume).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
35 minutes ago, LUIGI1798 said:

Cayo = Island

Perico = Parrot but its slang for Cocaine (they call it perico because you chatter like a parrot on coke)

 

We are robbing a GTA VI (project americas) character

As i said on the next dlc Thread, The only country in Latin America that calls cocaine perico its Colombia
in Bolivia they just call it coca, in argentina and chile they call it falopa, but only in colombia its named perico, not in cuba, not in mexico

 

Are we going to Colombia ?

I dont think so, California has many places named in spanish anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaronBLUEeyes

Want animals added to GtaOnline. It sucks to swim around in the ocean with no wildlife.
 

This DLC would be so awesome to see things in the water while approaching the island.

 

Maybe... with remastered edition on next gen. 

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJesus1996
Just now, skc_2srk said:

As i said on the next dlc Thread, The only country in Latin America that calls cocaine perico its Colombia
in Bolivia they just call it coca, in argentina and chile they call it falopa, but only in colombia its named perico, not in cuba, not in mexico

 

Are we going to Colombia ?

I dont think so, California has many places named in spanish anyway

We called it perico here in Mexico 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorthOfVarnen
27 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If this is accessible only in the heist I'm assuming we might be out of LS for a while for the duration of the heist. Maybe restricted areas and such. 

True true. If this is the case tho wouldn't it be to big of a F-you to the community then? Would R* really be that douchebagy? My gut kinda says yes unfortunately so we simply have to wait and see until it gets comfirmed in one way or a another. 

Edited by NorthOfVarnen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baltel
12 minutes ago, Rammer2k said:

 

 

Also wondering if this island is going to be a cut n paste version of the one in RDR 2, only modernized with GTA elements?

It would be a nice touch, but i hope we can explore the island with no problems these times and not like Guarma in RDR2 with their invisible super snipers in every corner, but also i would like if they restrict aircraft vehicles in this island... *cough* broomsticks *cough*

Edited by Baltel
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reddy_Dufresne
4 minutes ago, Danny-Vain said:

Yeah they keep calling it a "heist location", which assumes its only gonna be used for the heist, dissapointing if thats the case but hopefuly modders can do something with it and add it in SP and FiveM. And your right it defo feels very Far Cry. I also feel like their experimenting and testing map addons for the future of GTA 6, since I feel that GTA 6 will be the last GTA and they will just add content as addons to GTA 6 and obviously GTA Online. The fact its a Spanish/Latino based Island plays into the Project Americas rumours too since they are using tropical/carribean based assetts (i presume).

My thoughts exactly! Here's my little assumption (I'll take a screenshot and maybe in a year or so we'll know if I was right) : 

El Rubio is our GTA VI protagonist in modern days. We'll be introduced to him now aged around the same age as Madrazo or Michael. And in VI we'll see him as a young man

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bigglo145

I bet they arent going to add any new hairstyles, quote me on this

  • Like 6
  • cry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blk95ta
41 minutes ago, REXX said:

I'm so hyped my stiffy got a stiffy lol

 

PS: Bet the submarine is a good $10,000,000, easily.

I hope they add this song to Rebel Radio. Perfect song to play while driving a russian sub off the coast of Los santos 🤣🤣🤣

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quinn_flower

Another heist?????

 

Boring.....

 

I'm sick of tired of playing in la. Like bring a actual expansion..... sh*t elder scrolls been doing them. 

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 4
  • cry 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Makingthequants

I FINALLY GET TO PLAY SOLO THANK THE GAMING GODS THEY ARE ACTUALLY LISTENING.

 

I can finally make my quants without little kids running round like nutters 👍🏻🔥💯🙂🤪

  • Like 7
  • YEE 3
  • cry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lasang22
1 minute ago, Quinn_flower said:

Another heist?????

 

Boring.....

 

I'm sick of tired of playing in la 

boy do I have good news for you about where this one is set.

 

buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, cuz LA is goin' bye-bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Makingthequants
14 hours ago, mkolj said:

The aircraft carrier was since heist update in old gen, so i think more that the aircraft carrier was some kind of fan service about all the "we want the aircraft carrier" and a bussines battle was the best way to have it in freeroam. idk just speculating

Soz I’m just buzzing I can play solo 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quinn_flower
1 minute ago, Lasang22 said:

boy do I have good news for you about where this one is set.

 

buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, cuz LA is goin' bye-bye

It's a heist island. Not a actual new land to explore and sh*t reading the newswire thread that what it says. Now I'm wondering will it be big like liberty city or small like the Cuba island in Scarface.

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 2
  • cry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kesha_F1

No. This is island. ↑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

Those cartel mugs ain't gonna know what hit 'em. Bring it on!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkd

lol its so sad how many people are happy that this new heist has a "solo" option

but this shows what happened to gta "online", people want new stuff to do, but solo (--->singleplayer dlc much appreciated)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh

I knew it was the 15th, one day before my birthday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quinn_flower
3 minutes ago, Kesha_F1 said:

No. This is island. ↑

"The Cayo Perico Heist is the biggest GTA Online adventure ever, introducing an all-new exotic Heist location"

 

to me that sounds the island is only used in heist.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMarvel
57 minutes ago, REXX said:

I'm so hyped my stiffy got a stiffy lol

 

PS: Bet the submarine is a good $10,000,000, easily.


STOP...I can only get so erect Archer gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volatollotalov
Just now, Quinn_flower said:

"The Cayo Perico Heist is the biggest GTA Online adventure ever, introducing an all-new exotic Heist location"

 

to me that sounds the island is only used in heist.

 

They also say, "...experience new social spaces to dance and party with your friends, and new world-class DJs..."

 

In typical Rockstar fashion they have left plenty of gaps in the info and lots of questions to be answered, but I interpret that to mean that it will be at least partially freeroam.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayoChiki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    3 members, 1 Anonymous, 3 Guests

    • JakeOnFire
    • Itscoming2020
    • fleep1
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.