1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

So what are you asking for, exactly? GTA6?   If that's what you are asking. Well, hit titles require a ton of effort and that translates to more time needed and sustainable income to afford

2 hours ago, SonofLosSantos said:

Has it hit anyone else thar we now have an official new gta universe location? the last one we had was north Yankton. I think it’s kinda cool honestly.

Has it hit anyone else that in multi-verse theory, there's a universe where GTAV was only ever on Isle El Rubio and the map expansion DLC is all of Los Santos.

Those players must be losing their minds right now.

13 hours ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

Would be even nicer if it was an LS400.

12.jpg

OOOoooOOOOooooOOOOOooooo I would love to drive those on a south american tropical island... hits differently

Since some people think the island was inspired by Pablo Escobar's place, we might seem some of his cars

tvjKrNh.png

Spoiler

depositphotos_42797065-stock-photo-destr

Or planes. Nevada confirmed?
2ffe9bb6b7a5a70505c9a5d6380747cd.jpg Nevada.jpg

1 hour ago, fryday said:

IMO the picture in the mapping thread is almost a prove, that it will be set in free roam. it shows both maps in one photo, so....

and the island will be divided into a public part for social things and a heavily guarded private part, where the cartel is set.

maybe you can unlock the permission for this area like in fort zancudo by completing the heist.

Both maps? You mean that one reddit gif? Nah, I think thats just a coincidence. WildBrick made pretty good argument for it.

You could match the same way any mountain top if you just place yourself in the right spot. Thats probably just a hill on the new island.

And the "skyscraper" is the radio tower / guards tower / water tower etc.

1 hour ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

Has it hit anyone else that in multi-verse theory, there's a universe where GTAV was only ever on Isle El Rubio and the map expansion DLC is all of Los Santos.

Those players must be losing their minds right now.

There’s pros and cons to every alternate timeline. Fun facts about this one - It’s got giant, telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11s, and the best ice cream in the multiverse!

Edited by Piro
2 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

Basically every map has new locations. San Andreas had Las Vegas as Las Venturas along with all the little towns, GTA 4 had New Jersey as Alderney and the Bronx as Bohan. GTA 5 has basically everything outside of Los Santos. 

There’s no confirmation it’s not set in the US. It’s a private island, but no indication what country it’s aligned to. The only implication it isn’t is the welcome sign which is in Spanish, but because it’s a private island the owner could’ve put whatever he wanted on the sign. Not like it’s illegal to put up Spanish signage on American soil. US has no official language, so surely there’s no laws against someone especially on their own property having signs in whatever language they want.

I mean, of course you COULD be right but everything within reason points to it definitely being a location outside of the United States, and possibly outside of North America entirely. Everything you just said is basically strawman.

and yeah MOST gta’s introduced new locations but not all of them and we’ve never had a map expansion added and we’ve never had a secondary location outside of the US. 

1 hour ago, Piro said:

Hide contents

ebc44273a135e34433df51290220936a.png

Spoiler

EngC0zWXUAAHuH1?format=jpg&name=large

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ??!??

Edited by SonofLosSantos
Thomas The Dank Engine
18 minutes ago, Piro said:

There’s pros and cons to every alternate timeline. Fun facts about this one - It’s got giant, telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11s, and the best ice cream in the multiverse!

200w.gif

21 minutes ago, The Vercetti Outfit said:

You don’t give up do you..

Says the guy who’s willingly going out of his way to reply to me, on a public thread, in his feelings, typing essays about sh*t no-one cares about. You sound really upset and quite frankly you’re just annoying now. Who said I didn’t read anything. Who said it was my map. I didn’t make it. Didn’t you just say it’s from reddit? Notice I’m dissecting your words because you’re all over the place and just sound like an idiot. I don’t care what conclusions you came to or what angle you were dropped on as a baby. I’m providing my thoughts. Get off my d*ck, dude. 

Spoiler

2pdlcs.jpg

Bruh... Its a public forum, you keep insisting on something thats wrong, different people will keep correct you... No idea why you getting so mad about it.  If you can't handle it and react with projections and tantrums every time someone corrects you, I don't think a public forum is a place for you...

All you had to say is "you guys have a point I was wrong" or if thats too hard just argue your points better and prove why everyone else in wrong. Or just leave it be and time will tell lol.

Theres nothing to be so mad about here my dude. We talking about the size of a fictional map... But clearly you take silly stuff waaaaay to personally...  

Edited by Piro
  • Like 11
The Vercetti Outfit
12 minutes ago, Piro said:

Bruh... Its a public forum, you keep insisting on something thats wrong, different people will keep correct you... No idea why you getting so mad about it.  If you can't handle it and react with projections and tantrums every time someone corrects you, I don't think a public forum is a place for you...

All you had to say is "you guys have a point I was wrong" or if thats too hard just argue your points better and prove  why everyone else in wrong. Or just leave it be and time will tell lol.

Theres nothing to be so mad about here my dude. We talking about the size of a fictional map... But clearly you take silly stuff waaaaay to personally...  

..how are you going to sit there with a straight face and say im

projecting and mad...while literally projecting you being mad on to me LOL and say I’m mad...like 6 times in one response after going on an emotional tantrum at least twice now. To a comment you aren’t obligated to respond to 😂 it’s all there...in the thread. Trying way too hard to set the narrative for reasons i don’t know. Nobody said I can’t handle your dumb*ss you’re just annoying. Why do I have to be mad in order for you to be annoying? Why do I have to be mad in order for you to be a fantastic idiot? 

e44qoCa.png

Edited by The Vercetti Outfit
Thomas The Dank Engine

Holy sh*t tantrum fireballs batman...

Anyway.

I wonder what Rockstar will bring to the table when they mention "tactical weapons". More weapons with night vision? Programmable AR? Surely they mean new weapons because i dont think they will pull a second Gunrunning with Mk2 variations. 

• Like 4
Just now, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Anyway.

I wonder what Rockstar will bring to the table when they mention "tactical weapons". More weapons with night vision? Programmable AR? Surely they mean new weapons because i dont think they will pull a second Gunrunning with Mk2 variations. 

Bipod Knife

3 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Anyway.

I think a flamethrower is long overdue, and if used on a hot and enclosed jungle island then what could possibly go wrong?! 😆

Thomas The Dank Engine
1 minute ago, Volatollotalov said:

I think a flamethrower is long overdue, and if used on a hot and enclosed jungle island then what could possibly go wrong?! 😆

The Cornershot would be cool, although it could be kinda OP in some scenario's though..

%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%98%D7%A8.jpg?fit=650,431

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, The Vercetti Outfit said:

..how are you going to sit there with a straight face and say im

projecting and mad...while literally projecting you being mad on to me LOL and say I’m mad...like 6 times in one response after going on an emotional tantrum at least twice now. To a comment you aren’t obligated to respond to 😂 it’s all there...in the thread. Trying way too hard to set the narrative for reasons i don’t know. Nobody said I can’t handle your dumb*ss you’re just annoying. Why do I have to be mad in order for you to be annoying? Why do I have to be mad in order for you to be a fantastic idiot? 

Dude just chill. Reading through both of y’all’s replies piro Didnt even seem to come off as antagonistic. He was just tryna inform you of something. We all make mistakes, it’s okay to be wrong. We won’t look at you any differently. I think you guys should just apologize to eachother. It doesn’t have to be a flame war.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

The Cornershot would be cool, although it could be kinda OP in some scenario's though..

%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%98%D7%A8.jpg?fit=650,431

This gun for what? For those 1-st person only player?

Thomas The Dank Engine

I'm slowly growing to the acceptance of the possibility that the island isn't going to be in freeroam. I'm okay with that so long we can explore the island via a loading screen. It would be such a bummer if we aren't be able to fully explore the island without the heists, but since they created an entire island before in RDR2 i'm somehow not surprised of they did due to console limitations. The FPS in GTAO is already as bad as it is at the moment. 

Pablo Escobar's place really reminds me of that cartel mansion from Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul

Aerial-view-of-the-Hacienda-Napoles-Copy
Offtopic nonsense:

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, The Vercetti Outfit said:

> Said the guy whos been throwing unnecessary insults and weird projections and accusations for the last couple of days at people who simply don't want him to be disappointed when the dlc drops... 

Sure thing. Thats probably why my posts get upvoted while your keep insulting everyone and screaming nonsense... Anyway, I'll just put you on my ignore list so we can continue like nothing happened

17 minutes ago, SonofLosSantos said:

Dude just chill. Reading through both of y’all’s replies piro Didnt even seem to come off as antagonistic. He was just tryna inform you of something. We all make mistakes, it’s okay to be wrong. We won’t look at you any differently. I think you guys should just apologize to eachother. It doesn’t have to be a flame war.

Exactly. Admitting you're wrong is courage, not weakness. 

edit:
Something from another thread, seems like he might be onto something. Maybe Karen Daniels and Agent 14 will be undercover on that beach party we seen?

On 11/22/2020 at 11:03 AM, suicidal_banana said:

I feel like Karen Daniels will be involved somehow, remember this? (unused outfits)
214px-GTAV-PC-Unused_Karen_Daniels_UnderGTAO-Karen-Unused.png

If there was ever a moment for an IAA agent to be featured in a bikini it would be this one, my guess is she's been working a case against this El Rubio character for a while but so far she's having a difficult time getting any hard evidence that directly ties crimes to El Rubio, so eventually she just gets Lester involved to heist the island & have El Rubio lose their cool (slip up & make mistakes so crimes can be tied to them) while not having her cover blown in the process. 

Edited by Piro
Thomas The Dank Engine
2 minutes ago, drizztle said:

This gun for what? For those 1-st person only player?

It could work similar to the sniper rifles for the sake of 1st and 3rd person in terms of the scope. Shooting wise, you take cover behind a corner but intead you move out of cover your scope will.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
The Vercetti Outfit
16 minutes ago, SonofLosSantos said:

Lol at this point I’m convinced that you think saying things enough times make them true

1 minute ago, JGGA said:

surely there’s no laws against someone especially on their own property having signs in whatever language they want.

It's the drug smuggling they get you on

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2
The Vercetti Outfit
2 minutes ago, UnfurledComet said:

I'd be cool with a Shafter classic, but an AMG Hammer based Shafter Retro would be cooler, IMO 😎

D6-Ys-J5-IPMLbr-Iwo-RVLUf-Vvok-ARsfu335-
ap-21252-bild00-klassiker-mercedes-300-c

Kind of related. I assumed the Vulcar Nebula would be like a CLS500 based on the back. Unfortunately it wasn’t. What a fumble. 

• excuseme 1
4 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

^ Very yes, but nothing says drug baron better than an E73

W124_E73_AMG_3.jpg

W124_E73_AMG_2.jpg

Zonda engine 👍🏻

My grandma had one of those after someone stole her Isuzu 😂 

but that Karen lead is spot on how the hell did we miss that???

and niko was tappin THAT??

impressive🤔

• Best Bru 1