1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

9 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

What’s everyone’s guess on the ‘tactical weapons’? M16 should be a given, and I can imagine an FN FAL for the Europhiles. Maybe a Benelli M4 select fire shotgun. Maybe the P90 and FiveseveN family

Hopefully an ADS or ASM-DT amphibious rifle, an APS Underwater rifle, or AAI Underwater revolver for shooting through the windsheilds of Strombergs. 

An M202 Flash? For when we're raiding the Island solo, Schwarzenegger style. Like a rpg with a bigger blast radius and faster rate of fire.

I don't mean to be a party pooper but how much do you think a Solo Player could steal/get paid?

I don't mind repeating the mission a few times but if I am getting away with a hundred grand each time I would not be pleased, I do hope works like the better you prepare the more you get. You can choose to put your own vehicles in certain places so the richer and better stocked your arsenal is the easier the mission.

Like escaping for example, Agent 14 tells you that they will drop an escape vehicle for you and you can choose to have your own Khanjali dropped.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, drizztle said:

marshallislands_bomb.jpg?itok=kvlEsCqd

Tactical Nuke To Return For Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer -  LADbible

Love it already.

4 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

I don't mean to be a party pooper but how much do you think a Solo Player could steal/get paid?

I don't mind repeating the mission a few times but if I am getting away with a hundred grand each time I would not be pleased, I do hope works like the better you prepare the more you get. You can choose to put your own vehicles in certain places so the richer and better stocked your arsenal is the easier the mission.

Like escaping for example, Agent 14 tells you that they will drop an escape vehicle for you and you can choose to have your own Khanjali dropped.

I think we can, at the very least, steal half a million. If there's no timer in the "vault" and instead we're being attacked by guards, I'm just dropping proxy mines by the entrance and grabbing as much gold bars as I can. sh*t, making $1mil solo out of one heist would be amazing. Even if it's really hard.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

What’s everyone’s guess on the ‘tactical weapons’? M16 should be a given, and I can imagine an FN FAL for the Europhiles. Maybe a Benelli M4 select fire shotgun. Maybe the P90 and FiveseveN family

I want the dildo

8 minutes ago, Kernel said:

I think we can, at the very least, steal half a million. If there's no timer in the "vault" and instead we're being attacked by guards, I'm just dropping proxy mines by the entrance and grabbing as much gold bars as I can. sh*t, making $1mil solo out of one heist would be amazing. Even if it's really hard.

I don't need money but a good payout is its own reward.

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, WanteD1 said:

4Chan is always full of fake bullSh!t, The guy made a fan art of the map expansion and posted it on 4Chan as a true leak. The map he created was so different than the cayo perico

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, WanteD1 said:

Was it legit because it said map expansion?  

Unless I'm getting the wrong map that doesn't look anything like the cayo perico

Edit: ninja'd 

Edited by kenmy13999
4 hours ago, No Homing said:

Damn, that's like one of my least fav guns, lol.

It's just so ugly and weird looking. 

Takes one to know one 😐

3 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Unless I'm getting the wrong map that doesn't look anything like the cayo perico

It’s really close tbh so it was a good guess but yeah it’s not the map

Edited by SonofLosSantos
  • KEKW 6
4 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

where is the info on my free vehicle rockstar i am waiting patiently because you said it was coming and then you dropped the trailer instead.

"As a reward for your communal efforts, everyone will receive a special new vehicle during launch week of the next big GTA Online update in December" Keep waiting buddy

• KEKW 2
2 minutes ago, LuchoRLR said:

"As a reward for your communal efforts, everyone will receive a special new vehicle during launch week of the next big GTA Online update in December" Keep waiting buddy

I mean because of this tweet.

2 minutes ago, jdv95 said:

so is there confirmation that we can explore the map in free roam or is it heist only? 

No confirmation, but some worrying expectation management from.. management about not being a free roam thing.

Edited by Gridl0k
46 minutes ago, DeltaV20 said:

4Chan is always full of fake bullSh!t, The guy made a fan art of the map expansion and posted it on 4Chan as a true leak. The map he created was so different than the cayo perico

44 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Edit: ninja'd 

31 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

lol no.

not even close to what we got...

lol link is dead! I thought it was legit!
So did you guys saw any leaks that told us about map expansion? I just wanna know there was a legit leak lately or not!

1 minute ago, WanteD1 said:

So did you guys saw any leaks that told us about map expansion? I just wanna know there was a legit leak lately or not!

only some clever hints from forum staff. 

23 minutes ago, WanteD1 said:

You can still find the map in that fake leak tho. 

We had leaks/hints or whatever you wanna call it from mods and members here on the forum, pretty much the only sources I find believable when it comes to leaks is here on the forum

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KingTheSon said:

Also it says "Saint Cecilia Island" while on the Trailer it says "Cayo Perico"

Yeah no sh*t, cuz guess what, it's fake...

I'd say the name itself is an ant compared to the elephant in the room that's the size of the "leak" and an actual map

Edited by MGgames100
4 hours ago, GhillieMaster said:

If the "tactical weapon" is another pistol im gonna scream. We need some more unique weapons. A new sniper, a burst rifle, a flamethrower, etc. Something fun and unique.

Stun and flash grenade are for cayo preco heist i guess.

As some of you know, I was pitching private islands for years now. Usually I started by showing pictures of tiny islands like those

Spoiler

929413-1.jpg Celebrity-Private-Islands-Amillarah-Miam

69115.jpg 4664d3-beb5c14b86b104ccdf3cd433872474cd.

dubai-world-islands.png -1x-1.jpg

9fb0739c-7b3b-11e7-83c9-6be3df13972a_128

And I ended it by showing something like this as "wouldn't if be cool if they added something bigger as well?"

Spoiler

pBwKXIM.jpg

So now I do wonder, what if for now they only showing us the Cartel Island (final heist location) but there's another island made for tourists? With properties, hangars, tiny town, nightclubs etc. That could explain all the things they mentioned in the newswire.

Or a bunch of tiny islands that we can buy near the new location, just like yachts.

7 hours ago, SonofLosSantos said:

That’s fair but just because they CAN doesn’t mean it fits all the older characters🤔 we need some balding widows peaks like Trevor or just a bald head all together. Maybe a monk for good measure lol

also, it’s been a significant amount of time passed in gta online. When I first created my character in 2013 I set his age to 21. Now he’d be 28 if the aging system was still used.

You forgot to think about the time in GTA world. Isn't it like 1s = 1min in gta world?

6 hours ago, NULL AND VOID said:

They really said 100 new songs? That is a entirely new wheel of stations?! So none of the current music would be available while on this island? Hmmm

Hm... its possible. Sations already change depending on where you are on the map (LS or Sandy Shores)

So they either gonna add 2-3 new stations, a bunch of new songs to the old stations. Or entirely new wheel of stations on the island. 

Edited by Piro
  • Like 4
Just now, Flash FM said:

looking at the Squaddies again, the exhaust option is back far enough that it appears there will indeed be four door customization options

i hope we can customize the snorkel :kekw: