Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X


Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

  2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?


This poll is closed to new votes


  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DeltaV20

    367

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    359

  • Kernel

    290

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, JustAnothaBrickinDaWal said:

The real thing by Faith no more was removed too 

Damn, they're one of my fave bands and it's my fave song of theirs. That sucks big time, but on the other hand it doesn't really feel "Los Santos-y".

 

Going over the map and its scale in the mapping thread, I'm thinking more and more that any open/friendly access to the island is gonna be strictly prohibited to beaches ("social spaces") and whatnot. No towns or settlement, just a small beach camp or so. Entering further into the land will probably trigger a juicy wanted level.

 

The map looks really small to my eyes and that makes me curious about custom vehicles and all that. Since we're infiltrating this secure and private island, I'm starting to think we'll only steal on-site vehicles rather than using our personal ones. Maybe we'll smuggle one or two PV:s with the submarine HQ.

Edited by Watain
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

What vehicles are left on the lucky wheel? Gauntlet Classic Custom, VSTR, and what else?

Gauntlet Classic Custom

BR8

Stirling GT

 

VSTR is technically on the list but it's been there since the release of the Casino Heist so it's most likely a somee sort of failsafe, same with S80RR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Gauntlet Classic Custom

BR8

Stirling GT

 

VSTR is technically on the list but it's been there since the release of the Casino Heist so it's most likely a somee sort of failsafe, same with S80RR.

Ah, cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
1 hour ago, Watain said:

Damn, they're one of my fave bands and it's my fave song of theirs. That sucks big time, but on the other hand it doesn't really feel "Los Santos-y".

 

Going over the map and its scale in the mapping thread, I'm thinking more and more that any open/friendly access to the island is gonna be strictly prohibited to beaches ("social spaces") and whatnot. No towns or settlement, just a small beach camp or so. Entering further into the land will probably trigger a juicy wanted level.

 

The map looks really small to my eyes and that makes me curious about custom vehicles and all that. Since we're infiltrating this secure and private island, I'm starting to think we'll only steal on-site vehicles rather than using our personal ones. Maybe we'll smuggle one or two PV:s with the submarine HQ.

None of the 90s rock really feels Los-santos-y... If we got some 70s bands Styx would really fit in with gtavs playlist... They had renegade in gtaiv but they never had a song in gtav

 

 

 

Here are some more songs that would fit into los santos rock radio

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GhillieMaster said:

If the "tactical weapon" is another pistol im gonna scream. We need some more unique weapons. A new sniper, a burst rifle, a flamethrower, etc. Something fun and unique.

Flamethrower, that is what i need :) Maybe, this whole new weapons will be just new mk2 weapons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
4 minutes ago, GhillieMaster said:

If the "tactical weapon" is another pistol im gonna scream. We need some more unique weapons. A new sniper, a burst rifle, a flamethrower, etc. Something fun and unique.

Advanced rifle mk2 Its the only rifle without a mk2 variant

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GhillieMaster said:

If the "tactical weapon" is another pistol im gonna scream. We need some more unique weapons. A new sniper, a burst rifle, a flamethrower, etc. Something fun and unique.

I mean we saw two big cut contents in this DLC: Squaddie and Drivable/Interactable Submarine (we might actually got 4 so far if the Willys is truly called a Winky and the go-kart rumor is true) so who's to say that we actually wouldn't get the 4 cut weapons? They are frequently requested so who knows?

Edited by MGgames100
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a great update. But it looks like no mansions this time out. Of course, I could be reading too much into the info so far, but I get the feeling that we won't get mansions, at least not this year. Maybe for the PS5?

Link to post
Share on other sites

i was not aware of the new trailer... 

 

not sure it it been mentioned already but at 0:13 that entrance that reads "bienvenidos a cayo perico" has the same style as pablo escobar's hacienda napoles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, GhillieMaster said:

If the "tactical weapon" is another pistol im gonna scream. We need some more unique weapons. A new sniper, a burst rifle, a flamethrower, etc. Something fun and unique.

A bubble gun like just cause 2. :)

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am thinking, are they going to reduce the size of game by using Oodle Kraken compression this year or next year?

I mean Fortnite just got shrunk to 30 GB from 100 GB since 21st October 2020.

Come on, don't you guys face space problem on ssd or hdd or something?

Edited by Saad31
  • excuseme 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

QStMowO.png

 

It seems to me that these torpedoes will be an "orbital gun" possibly as an additional option when purchasing, but that can only be used on other players' water vehicles

The looking and hand layout animation is the same as in base 

Unless it's some kind of data management center we collected for the heist

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

The biggest question is whether it will snow on the island over the holidays. 

Hopefully, I wanna do the new heist in the snow atleast once.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, _Ziolek_ said:

QStMowO.png

 

It seems to me that these torpedoes will be an "orbital gun" possibly as an additional option when purchasing, but that can only be used on other players' water vehicles

The looking and hand layout animation is the same as in base 

Unless it's some kind of data management center we collected for the heist

UmSUByw.png

I believe torpedo will be used to enter the target underwater base or exit in the mission.

And then we can use it outside the submarine with a laser pen

Edited by drizztle
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.