Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X


Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

  2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?


This poll is closed to new votes


  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DeltaV20

    367

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    359

  • Kernel

    290

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

Recommended Posts

I personally think that they are saving the statue for the last week of this four week "celebration". Not so long ago we had 50% more on the main loot on the CPH, and they usually don't do bonuses on the same stuff this close to each other.

 

My bet is that we are getting 2x on hangar or bunker, with the Nightshark as a podium vehicle.

I'd love to see 2x on I/E, but I think it is a pipe dream at this point in time...

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
NULL AND VOID

@MGgames100 That'd be a true celebration of GTA. Double money on I/E sales. Would make sense if newer players just plopped down millions so they could buy a vehicle warehouse for them.glow glasses. And even if they didnt just buy a vehicle warehouse... Thats easily a 10-20$ sharkcard.. 

 

Honestly though.. I've never seen I/E double. All I can remeber is like 1.25x bonus like 18 months ago 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NULL AND VOID said:

@MGgames100 That'd be a true celebration of GTA. Double money on I/E sales. Would make sense if newer players just plopped down millions so they could buy a vehicle warehouse for them.glow glasses. And even if they didnt just buy a vehicle warehouse... Thats easily a 10-20$ sharkcard.. 

 

Honestly though.. I've never seen I/E double. All I can remeber is like 1.25x bonus like 18 months ago 😆

I don't even remeber this bonus tbh, or any for I/E, at best the Special Vehicles missions, but that's a whole other beast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NULL AND VOID said:

@MGgames100 That'd be a true celebration of GTA. Double money on I/E sales. Would make sense if newer players just plopped down millions so they could buy a vehicle warehouse for them.glow glasses. And even if they didnt just buy a vehicle warehouse... Thats easily a 10-20$ sharkcard.. 

 

Honestly though.. I've never seen I/E double. All I can remeber is like 1.25x bonus like 18 months ago 😆

I/E has been doubled exactly once. It broke both the I/E selling laptop (all of the Mid-range cars were labelled as Top-range, presumably because it looks at their sell price rather than a fixed list), and the anticheat (because people were making money so fast).

Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
19 hours ago, ACR said:

I only ever sold 2 large warehouses per week several times when double crates were active. I still remember the first year when i started playing and sourcing and selling 2 medium warehouses every day for the crates bonus week, that would take me around 5 hours every day and i was drained of energy, it was really like i job when you think about it. Still at that time it was worth it because i could earn more than 15 mills withing that week. It's really funny how it's easy to grind now days with casino heist last year and especially cayo perico heist now. Yet, some kidz are still whining and begging for money whenever i stumble in semi full lobby.

That's why if R* want to people stop making so much mooney with the CP Heist they need to add new bussinesses that don't pay so much that well but that people would want to spend time in having them, like Arcades, despite the fact that the ilegal part of the bussiness is a heist, the legal one is an arcade shop, so for instances, they could add a Coffe Shop with billiards, and passive income of 50k like the Arcades just for the "people" (let's better say, the npc's) that will go to the place, but people still would by it bcz it would give them unique features in the game.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vallence said:

I/E has been doubled exactly once. It broke both the I/E selling laptop (all of the Mid-range cars were labelled as Top-range, presumably because it looks at their sell price rather than a fixed list), and the anticheat (because people were making money so fast).

 

It was actually doubled twice from what I remember. Once for an entire week, I remember vividly because I grinded out with a few friends that week religiously. The second time was for only 2 days during one of the Christmas events, I believe it was 24th-25th of December (don't remember the year).

Link to post
Share on other sites
infectedG636

Am hoping the new expansion/ new gen GTA 5 offers more interior and the return of restaurants.  But most likely get more grass graphics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
5 hours ago, MGgames100 said:

I personally think that they are saving the statue for the last week of this four week "celebration". Not so long ago we had 50% more on the main loot on the CPH, and they usually don't do bonuses on the same stuff this close to each other.

 

My bet is that we are getting 2x on hangar or bunker, with the Nightshark as a podium vehicle.

I'd love to see 2x on I/E, but I think it is a pipe dream at this point in time...

It's obvious they're holding out until all the vehicles are out, extend the drip by another week and another week of luring players back in like the "Free ATV" probably did

 

I'm looking forward to stealing that statue whenever it does come but the wait is just ridiculous, the diamonds got released faster than this...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Grottomacy

I bet theyre testing the waters with cayo perico with the fly to the edge of the ocean with a plane or whatever then a cutscene and then load the map and might do the same with an updated vice city liberty city map and them tweeting food could be a hint to restraunts but thats a stretch

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NULL AND VOID said:

@MGgames100 That'd be a true celebration of GTA. Double money on I/E sales. Would make sense if newer players just plopped down millions so they could buy a vehicle warehouse for them.glow glasses. And even if they didnt just buy a vehicle warehouse... Thats easily a 10-20$ sharkcard.. 

 

Honestly though.. I've never seen I/E double. All I can remeber is like 1.25x bonus like 18 months ago 😆

Aren't the glow glasses a reward for special cargo though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Aren't the glow glasses a reward for special cargo though?

 

Free Glow Shades Unlock
Become an instant rave legend — successfully complete an Import/Export Sell Mission from your Special Vehicle Warehouse to earn the Blue and Magenta Glow Shades.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Calakarad said:

 

Free Glow Shades Unlock
Become an instant rave legend — successfully complete an Import/Export Sell Mission from your Special Vehicle Warehouse to earn the Blue and Magenta Glow Shades.

sh*t! Glad I caught this in time..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
56 minutes ago, Grottomacy said:

I bet theyre testing the waters with cayo perico with the fly to the edge of the ocean with a plane or whatever then a cutscene and then load the map and might do the same with an updated vice city liberty city map and them tweeting food could be a hint to restraunts but thats a stretch

nah.

cayo is technically the only new map they could have added without messing with the path bounds.

bc it´s technically still within them, and they can´t have paths and nodes at the exact same place, so they had to even break north yankton with cayo in the MP map.

which means they deleted some paths from NY in the online map.
so if you try to play the prologue with the mp maps, it won´t be possible

hmm...maybe i will try it out...

 

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
10 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

nah.

cayo is technically the only new map they could have added without messing with the path bounds.

bc it´s technically still within them, and they can´t have paths and nodes at the exact same place, so they had to even break north yankton with cayo in the MP map.

which means they deleted some paths from NY in the online map.
so if you try to play the prologue with the mp maps, it won´t be possible

hmm...maybe i will try it out...

 

Sure my ignorance..."mp" maps? What's mp for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
1 minute ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Sure my ignorance..."mp" maps? What's mp for?

Multiplayer.

story mode and online have technically seperate maps.

for example the casino is only in the online map and not in the story mode map.

it´s how they can keep the changes to the map out of SP

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
2 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

Multiplayer.

story mode and online have technically seperate maps.

for example the casino is only in the online map and not in the story mode map.

it´s how they can keep the changes to the map out of SP

So, for you, how they could handle different maps? Like if they add new cities like LC, SF...it would require a new server?

Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
Just now, VitoCorleone1992 said:

So, for you, how they could handle different maps? Like if they add new cities like LC, SF...it would require a new server?

they would need to increase all the boundaries for all the paths and nodes.

but that isn´t easy.

the path/node system is based on a grid.

so if they want to increase it, they will have re-export every. single. path and node in the entire game for the new bounds.

like all SP mission related paths, all the ped paths, vehicle etc.

and the same for every DLC path in online too.

it´s not that easy it will require some work, and then they would need to test everything, since it wouldn´t be good if they forget 1 path file in SP which then fully breaks a missions or something.

 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
4 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

they would need to increase all the boundaries for all the paths and nodes.

but that isn´t easy.

the path/node system is based on a grid.

so if they want to increase it, they will have re-export every. single. path and node in the entire game for the new bounds.

like all SP mission related paths, all the ped paths, vehicle etc.

and the same for every DLC path in online too.

it´s not that easy it will require some work, and then they would need to test everything, since it wouldn´t be good if they forget 1 path file in SP which then fully breaks a missions or something.

 

I hope then that they were thinking about this E&E since at least 2-3 years ago and that the word "expanded" really have the meaning of (map) expansion. 😛

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NULL AND VOID
1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

Aren't the glow glasses a reward for special cargo though?

 

I think the special cargo will award glow bracelets? Can't remember.. But they should be here soon. I know I missed the glow shades... Surely I'll see someone in the music locker dancin with them on.. Oh, wait. Ya ain't never gonna see someone in the music locker. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash 4 Clickbait
1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

sh*t! Glad I caught this in time..

Oh! There would've been tears, wouldn't there?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Oh! There would've been tears, wouldn't there?

Yeah and it would have been my bad, but between the generic/similar sounding names and the poor wording in most newswire articles it’s easy to confuse them. Import/Export makes me think crates but crates came with Finance And Other Felonies, vehicle exports came with Import Export. Doesn’t help that this week crates were double cash, you would think that would be the requirement..

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NULL AND VOID
20 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Oh! There would've been tears, wouldn't there?

 

Cry me a "expanded and enhanced" river. 😆

  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure when they release that panther statue, the real panther will be hunting us in the finale...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

I'm sure when they release that panther statue, the real panther will be hunting us in the finale...

Imagine mechanic where panther can sense intruder and go towards your position slowly, would make stealth more challenging.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
30 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

I'm sure when they release that panther statue, the real panther will be hunting us in the finale...

i mean...the panther is technically just a re-textured mountain lion.

so it could technically work...since all the data about attacking and such was just copied from the mountain lion

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
40 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

I'm sure when they release that panther statue, the real panther will be hunting us in the finale...

 

11 minutes ago, ACR said:

Imagine mechanic where panther can sense intruder and go towards your position slowly, would make stealth more challenging.


In fact sometimes the panther isn't in the cage and you can also sometimes hear growlings in the jungle when you're escaping from the mansion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.