2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeltaV20

• Thomas The Dank Engine

• Kernel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

1 hour ago, RonDutch said:

I got this nonsense in August and I was completely out of it for 4 months and I still don't feel great

Is it because of COVID, or because of lack of proper exercising (due to lockdowns) and PTSD/auto-suggestion (due to how media are filled with COVID scaremongering)?

1 hour ago, RonDutch said:

My best friends uncle was a perfectly healthy 45 year old who went on long bike rides 4 times a week, got the virus and passed away 2 weeks later. 

Just like my friend, who was perfectly healthy 35 year old, got the virus and passed away 2 weeks later.

The virus was measles and he was unlucky, but well, uh, oh.

In other words, sh*t tends to happen. According to Worldometer it has 3% death rate, and that's counting it using confirmed cases only, where as many as 80% of total may slip undetected because of how mild disease it is (in general). It can easily have under 0,5% death rate.

I had it. My GF had it. She had a light cough. I had no symptomps. Meanwhile, my grandma almost lost her life due to lockdowns (her cancer treatment was delayed), my sister had mental breakdown (due to all that COVID fearmongering) and my GF is slowly breaking down due to all that lockdown craziness we are facing for almost a year now.

The medicine seems to be worse than the disease when it comes to COVID sh*tshow.

Edited by BelegUS
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Nameless_Outlaw said:

Bruh 

""""Visit""""

Oh yeah, sure, I guess with "visit the island" they mean the goddamn beach

4 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

..anyway, back to GTA speculation. Anyone think this year’s winter update will be sooner than usual? Normally it’s been in mid July, but because of the schedule shenanigans that supposedly caused them to place last year’s update on the backburner, does anyone else reckon they might release this year’s sooner than normal? May might be a possibility

It depends on whether it was scrapped or merely shelved

which we can't know ofc :kekw:

LodwigRedemption

Rockstar is really pushing this update even though it's already been 2 months since its release. That to me sounds like a "next update not coming anytime soon", but we'll see.

A new background update went live 6/7 hours ago.

Two new vehicles were added to the podium list

- Hakuchou Drag

- Comet SR

Remaining vehicles

- Verlierer

- Nightshark

- Tropos Rallye

Cash 4 Clickbait

This trailer has some new B-Roll, is a Play Now trailer to get people to hop on ASAP, but it also has a free offer with deadline, to REALLY play on peoples FOMO and get them to get playing again/buy GTA V.

This seems like a coin toss between a marketing boost keep the numbers up for an unexpected drought of content, OR a means to boost the numbers as much as possible, prior to the announcement of something. What we DO know is;

- the current lastest award delivery date is March 8th (and the immediate 72 hours after)

- the "Los Santos Celebration" will last until March 18th

- the current podium list requires additions come April 8th

Scotland, (and therefore R* North & Dundee) is currently in a position where we're all getting dicked around by a lot of political uncertainty right now which depending on which way it goes will likely effect R* (as well as everyone else) in some manner, good or bad. R* are not pulling your plungers for a giggle, remember they HATE announcing something when they can't guarantee a delivery window for it.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 8

What ? New island ? Like actual map expansion !? Finally some new PvP area ! Also could be fun for races I guess. Or just roaming. Wonder how many houses I can buy there.

LodwigRedemption

Is rockstargames.com down or is it just me?

9 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Scotland, (and therefore R* North & Dundee) is currently in a position where we're all getting dicked around by a lot of political uncertainty right now which depending on which way it goes will likely effect R* (as well as everyone else) in some manner, good or bad. R* are not pulling your plungers for a giggle, remember they HATE announcing something when they can't guarantee a delivery window for it.

They're probably working from home anyway

Rockstar marketing is really something else. They’ll put out more trailers and teasers for an update after it releases than before. 

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

That trailer looks like a TV spot, maybe that's what it is, but they normally name them "TV spot".

Edited by MaddenedGhost

R*: "Visit Cayo Perico"

Me: "Bruh! I have been cleaning that sucker out for the past two months. I'd be surprised if that blonde columbian has not accumulated a pretty big debt by now.

I pretty much own the the f*cking island by now considering how much of it contents I hauled out of there. Just hand me the f*cking keys already.

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Looks like we will get new information about Expanded and Enhanced  version of gta v in end of march

from  rockstar social club

How to Claim the GTA$ Benefit for PS Plus Members Is Changing

PlayStation Plus members enjoying GTA Online on PlayStation 4 will continue to receive GTA$1,000,000 every month until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5, but starting April 1, 2021, you'll no longer need to wait 72 hours after log-in for the GTA$ to hit your Maze Bank account.

From that point forward, all you’ll need to do to claim your money is visit the PlayStation Store at the start of each month and claim your GTA$1,000,000 directly. March 2021 will be the last month that your GTA$ benefit will be automatically deposited within 72 hours of your first play session of the month. PlayStation Plus will be required to claim the GTA$1,000,000 from the PlayStation Store each month and the GTA$ will be deposited into your account upon store redemption.

Edited by Dynasty8_
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Dynasty8_ said:

Looks like we will get new information about Expanded and Enhanced  version of gta v in end of march

PlayStation Plus members enjoying GTA Online on PlayStation 4 will continue to receive GTA$1,000,000 every month until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5, but starting April 1, 2021, you'll no longer need to wait 72 hours after log-in for the GTA$ to hit your Maze Bank account.

From that point forward, all you’ll need to do to claim your money is visit the PlayStation Store at the start of each month and claim your GTA$1,000,000 directly. March 2021 will be the last month that your GTA$ benefit will be automatically deposited within 72 hours of your first play session of the month. PlayStation Plus will be required to claim the GTA$1,000,000 from the PlayStation Store each month and the GTA$ will be deposited into your account upon store redemption.

big if true

4 minutes ago, Dynasty8_ said:

This is interesting. But why would Rockstar do this? I mean about the money

Edited by ArthurZussman

Interesting, I wonder if the direct deposit is now feasible thanks to server-side adjustments due to happen before April, or would be possible with the arrival of the next patch?

Edited by Tez2
6 hours ago, RCFerraz said:

This conspiracy is brought to you by the Facebook Research Program, become smarter than licensed and trained medical professionals today!

Cases keep rising and people still keep dying yet some people still think it's just a "common flu" when they literally have no idea until it hits them, but hey, ignorance is bliss.

So DLC speculation huhhhh... new dlc coming in the following months i think...

I think you will find in countries that have a well run vaccine programme *non covid cough* Great Britain *non covid cough* the rates of detected cases and deaths are going down.

10 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

It’s basically become endemic at this point. Like any virus, it gets less deadly as it evolves. It’s just a slightly more potent variant of the common cold, so we’re all going to have to learn to live with it. 
... or we can continue to throw risk evaluation to the wind as we have been, and learn to live with this “new normal”. A substantially-sized meteor impact would be a nice change of pace, I reckon

My parents aren't at risk of dying from no f*ckin flu or a cold. They are with COVID. So stop downplaying this crap.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, MaddenedGhost said:

That trailer looks like a TV spot, maybe that's what it is, but they normally name them "TV spot".

Correct, the 30 sec length in particular points to that. If they are going to spend money ATL (rare for R*) it suggests they are trying to boost the player base prior to something new and big.

VitoCorleone1992
2 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

This trailer has some new B-Roll, is a Play Now trailer to get people to hop on ASAP, but it also has a free offer with deadline, to REALLY play on peoples FOMO and get them to get playing again/buy GTA V.

This seems like a coin toss between a marketing boost keep the numbers up for an unexpected drought of content, OR a means to boost the numbers as much as possible, prior to the announcement of something. What we DO know is;

- the current lastest award delivery date is March 8th (and the immediate 72 hours after)

- the "Los Santos Celebration" will last until March 18th

- the current podium list requires additions come April 8th

What political uncertainties? Are you talking about something in Scotland?

8 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

My parents aren't at risk of dying from no f*ckin flu or a cold. They are with COVID. So stop downplaying this crap.

Good luck for them. 🙂

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
56 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

Interesting, I wonder if the direct deposit is now feasible thanks to server-side adjustments due to happen before April, or would be possible with the arrival of the next patch?

April Fools Day patch soon :kekw:

35 minutes ago, Pete4000uk said:

I think you will find in countries that have a well run vaccine programme *non covid cough* Great Britain *non covid cough* the rates of detected cases and deaths are going down.

Yeah, like in my country, has been a f*cking nightmare too but gladly they made a very good run vaccine programme and now we are getting the minimum new cases after very hard months... I hope this sh*t ends soon watching how much better is going now than before, I hope it keeps going down like now

Anyway, what do you guys think about the 3th of march deathline for Prime Gaming and other benefits since last week? That could mean something??? it´s strange that they did a 2 weeks bonuses for some stuff...