Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X


Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

  2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?


This poll is closed to new votes


  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DeltaV20

    367

  • Thomas The Dank Engine

    359

  • Kernel

    290

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, the GTAO article got yeeted. The timing was weird to be honest, it's been in preparation for over 6 hours, so definitely something prepared for Thursday or Friday.

Damn, looking at the results of this poll, it seems like a lot of people will be disappointed. 

Quick update, the feed page that shows "Cayo Perico Heist Coming December 15" now expires this Monday. Interesting change, not sure if this is more of a cover up move to shake us off or if it doe

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Don't get your hopes up (cause that never goes well) but something is still possible for tomorrow. That unpinned tweet is still very suspicious... maybe Rockstar just wanted to do things on their own this time. If by Monday we don't get anything, then the unpinned Tweet is probably gonna get replaced with the new missions coming soon in RDO, or perhaps new missions in GTAO, or even something else...

table tennis remastered

  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
2 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

I'm willing to believe it is. They DID say 2nd half of 2021, and the earnings call tightened that window to Oct - Dec 2021. I'm surprised people put so much faith in State of Play. Granted, it would've been cool to have big announcements in the middle of this "Los Santos Celebration", as R* have coined it. My first and only expectation is in the final week/first week AFTER the Los Santos Celebration where we'll get a big Spring newswire post where we get details on a small Spring update releasing very shortly after, the DLC for Summer (if any, hopefully, you do have the assets sitting in waiting from last year R*) and the big big hope is that we get info about E&E.

 

Sidenote: Why the hell can't what they're doing right now be what they do in October? Anyone else think all of this is above and beyond what you'd expect from R* as a GTAO anniversary celebration?

It's also possible that we will not see any news until the cayo perico drip-feed is definitely over, we still have the brioso as the last vehicle to drop and probably R* are counting in launching the Gold Panther as part of the drip-feed content.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

In the initial announcement. The second last earnings call that happened revealed they intend to release within the Q4 2021 window... or did that info change in the most recent one? That second last one was the first time I've ever bothered with an earnings call transcript.

"...And I'm looking forward to seeing how Grand Theft Auto Online fares when it too is available as a stand-alone experience in fiscal '22" -Strauss Zelnick, from the transcript of the last earnings call.

Edited by MaddenedGhost
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
Just now, VitoCorleone1992 said:

It's also possible that we will not see any news until the cayo perico drip-feed is definitely over, we still have the brioso as the last vehicle to drop and probably R* are counting in launching the Gold Panther as part of the drip-feed content.

That's true, yet they could release new info on the next gen versions without that necessarily impacting the dripfeed of the Cayo Perico Heist update

2 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

"And I'm looking forward to seeing how Grand Theft Auto Online fares when it too is available as a stand-alone experience in fiscal '22" -Strauss Zelnick, from the transcript of the last earnings call.

Let's remind everyone that fiscal 2022 = april 2021 onwards

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't any kind of insight or teaser, but most companies have been struggling with the continued work-from-home conditions, expecting COVID to have eased by now, but it hasn't. So all the development cycles they expected to get faster starting Q1 2021, aren't, and it's possible there could be delays. As explained before, working from home is nothing comparable to being in a studio with full secure access to everything, and being able to move between departments personally, and talking to people and attending face-to-face meetings (yes, game devs also have plenty of daily boring meetings!) - no employer is giving you full access to all assets etc from home, without having to access remote machines, work in slow remote desktop connections, etc.

 

Again, not exclusive to Rockstar either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Let's remind everyone that fiscal 2022 = april 2021 onwards

I think you're a few months early lol

 

"Business, corporate, government or individual fiscal year calendars and planners for the US fiscal year 2022 as defined by the US Federal Government, starting on October 1, 2021 and ending on September 30, 2022."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash 4 Clickbait
8 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

"...And I'm looking forward to seeing how Grand Theft Auto Online fares when it too is available as a stand-alone experience in fiscal '22" -Strauss Zelnick, from the transcript of the last earnings call.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting GTAO Stand-Alone is gonna be a thing. In which case if confirmed and not a slip of the tounge mistake on Zelnick's part, shoot, that raises some questions seeing as they originally said that would be coming in the second half of 2021.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting GTAO Stand-Alone is gonna be a thing. In which case if confrimed and not a slip of the tounge mistake on Zelnick's part, shoot, that raises some questions seeing as they originally said that would be coming in the second half of 2021.

Could it be that they'll make GTAO its own thing after the next version of GTAV gets released? After as in a few months after?

Edited by MaddenedGhost
Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
2 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I think you're a few months early lol

 

"Business, corporate, government or individual fiscal year calendars and planners for the US fiscal year 2022 as defined by the US Federal Government, starting on October 1, 2021 and ending on September 30, 2022."

The latest T2 conference call covers everything until December 31, 2020, and it's named "Q3 2021", so the next quarter will be Q4 2021 going from January 2021 to March 2021

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LodwigRedemption said:

The latest T2 conference call covers everything until December 31, 2020, and it's named "Q3 2021", so the next quarter will be Q4 2021 going from January 2021 to March 2021

I was actually just looking at that, just as I thought I finally understood this whole fiscal year shenanigans, I am lost again.

bruh

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash 4 Clickbait
35 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Could it be that they'll make GTAO its own thing after the next version of GTAV gets released? After as in a few months after?

Could be. Let's say they released E&E in October, they could easily have put out stand-alone in December for a nice little boost to the Holiday 2021 profits. Although I'll heed what Spider-Vice said above, let's just wait and see what they say. But uh, word from Scotland? I would not be surprised if the R* North brass are pulling their hair out over the current political scene here, between lockdowns, elections and how that might all be affected by everything else going on with the current government right now.

 

To put THAT in simple terms, R* North & Dundee have been asked to waltz but the dj's blasting his jungle mix.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryantashley16

I think I know why E&E for PS5 wasn’t shown today, it’s because the PS5 doesn’t exist. It’s all a scam. 

  • KEKW 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people saying that the lack of news is due to the PS5 shortage and they don't wanna advertise a game most people won't be able to play because console shortage yadda yadda...

 

But it's not like GTA V is a Playstation exclusive, sure, i'm aware there's some XSX shortages in the USA (and in some more countries, funny enough, in here they're always in stock) rn aswell but like i don't believe they'd be silent just because of one platform, this is merely a case of R* being... well R*.

Edited by RCFerraz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

In the initial announcement. The second last earnings call that happened revealed they intend to release within the Q4 2021 window... or did that info change in the most recent one? That second last one was the first time I've ever bothered with an earnings call transcript.

 

They're talking in T2's fiscal year and we're currently in Q421 according to them as their year end is March 31. I skimmed through the transcript and couldn't find Zelnick mention a specific quarter just that it'll be available in FY22.

 

Quote

And I'm looking forward to seeing how Grand Theft Auto Online fares when it too is available as a stand-alone experience in fiscal '22.

 

I'd imagine they want to release it by September so that the three months it's available for free on PS5 are up before the big December update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

When the usually unpin a tweet is it right before an announcement? Usually a day before? Anyone know 

There is a Slim chance for a twit, newswire post, or a hint, friday is a Nice day to do this...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

This isn't any kind of insight or teaser, but most companies have been struggling with the continued work-from-home conditions, expecting COVID to have eased by now, but it hasn't. So all the development cycles they expected to get faster starting Q1 2021, aren't, and it's possible there could be delays. As explained before, working from home is nothing comparable to being in a studio with full secure access to everything, and being able to move between departments personally, and talking to people and attending face-to-face meetings (yes, game devs also have plenty of daily boring meetings!) - no employer is giving you full access to all assets etc from home, without having to access remote machines, work in slow remote desktop connections, etc.

 

Again, not exclusive to Rockstar either.

except the COVID will never ease, since the Coronaviruses tends to rapidly mutate

  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VCPR Official said:

except the COVID will never ease, since the Coronaviruses tends to rapidly mutate

It’s basically become endemic at this point. Like any virus, it gets less deadly as it evolves. It’s just a slightly more potent variant of the common cold, so we’re all going to have to learn to live with it. 
... or we can continue to throw risk evaluation to the wind as we have been, and learn to live with this “new normal”. A substantially-sized meteor impact would be a nice change of pace, I reckon

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

or we can continue to throw risk evaluation to the wind as we have been, and learn to live with this “new normal”

dude, the point of this "new normal" is make people dependent of state and their big business flunkies; just read up on WEF's "Great Reset" (too bad that only people opposing that are either Qtards or straight up neonazis)

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, VCPR Official said:

dude, the point of this "new normal" is make people dependent of state and their big business flunkies; just read up on WEF's "Great Reset" (too bad that only people opposing that are either Qtards or straight up neonazis)

Seeing so many people unquestioningly submit to arbitrary authority and even champion it as a good thing has driven me to the bottle. Always wondered how people in the USSR or North Korea could just idly sit by and watch as their liberty is snatched out from underneath them, and how something like Brave New World could become reality. Suppose I had far too much faith in my fellow man, because we all get to witness it happen in realtime in our own front garden.

 

..anyway, back to GTA speculation. Anyone think this year’s winter update will be sooner than usual? Normally it’s been in mid July, but because of the schedule shenanigans that supposedly caused them to place last year’s update on the backburner, does anyone else reckon they might release this year’s sooner than normal? May might be a possibility

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, éX-Driver said:

It’s basically become endemic at this point. Like any virus, it gets less deadly as it evolves. It’s just a slightly more potent variant of the common cold, so we’re all going to have to learn to live with it. 
... or we can continue to throw risk evaluation to the wind as we have been, and learn to live with this “new normal”. A substantially-sized meteor impact would be a nice change of pace, I reckon

Boy, I'm a semi professional powerlifter and I earn my money in fitness and I haven't been sick in over a decade. I got this nonsense in August and I was completely out of it for 4 months and I still don't feel great. My best friends uncle was a perfectly healthy 45 year old who went on long bike rides 4 times a week, got the virus and passed away 2 weeks later. 

 

So don't throw this "iTs JuST A CoMMoN FlU" conspiracy bullsh*t at me, it's f*cking disrespectful. 

Edited by RonDutch
Link to post
Share on other sites

This conspiracy is brought to you by the Facebook Research Program, become smarter than licensed and trained medical professionals today!

 

Cases keep rising and people still keep dying yet some people still think it's just a "common flu" when they literally have no idea until it hits them, but hey, ignorance is bliss.

 

So DLC speculation huhhhh... new dlc coming in the following months i think...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.