2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

Kerminator369

im totally convinced that R* are purely anti fun because they know they can get away with it. The missions structure, the AI, the gameplay loop. All Anti Fun.

For nearly every mission (freeroam/ dedicated lobby) You have to drive half way round the map, shoot some overpowered goons, and go back to where you began. And for what? Enough money to barely afford ammo for all the weapons youve used during the mission.

then that x100 is basically the whole entire game.

"Over the course of the next four weeks, we are celebrating the passion and dedication of the GTA Online community throughout a year unlike any other (couldnt be any truer, what hell last year was) with a slew of new gifts, bonuses, and much more."

I'm actually really happy to see them do this, just a week or 2 ago I was trolling the celebration post they made, saying "oh its just the same out record breaking thing we hear every fiscal quarter", but now, here I am feeling good about the next four weeks. Thanks to everyone whom, including myself, stick around through the muddy waters of GTA online because we love the series almost too much.

Has anyone noticed an increase in image/texture quality on the newswire screenshots? Maybe it's because I play on Xbox Series X and we haven't recieved any enhancments, but the characters and overall detail looks a lot better in those screenshots. 

• Like 2

rollschuh2282
13 minutes ago, Cavot said:

Has anyone noticed an increase in image/texture quality on the newswire screenshots? Maybe it's because I play on Xbox Series X and we haven't recieved any enhancments, but the characters and overall detail looks a lot better in those screenshots. 

nope, doubt it.

maybe show the image you are talking about.

from what i see the texture res looks the same.

and i think you more think bc of the lighting.

it´s just something R* can do.

they can just place some light sources anywhere and anytime they want, so they place some for screenshots, so that they look better.

it´s also why cutscenes look a bit better than gameplay sometimes, bc they place little lights to make it look great.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

it´s also why cutscenes look a bit better than gameplay sometimes, bc they place little lights to make it look great.

nitw_nightmareeyes.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away

12 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

Question - I seem to have been 'gifted' the t-shirt top for logging in but I cannot see the cap in my Clothes Shop list.

It should be under Caps, Forward/Backword correct?

I only got the rolling shirt not the hat

Sweet, a good event week! The Verus is surprisingly fun and zippy, I've been using it for contact missions and once I took the luggage/spoiler stat off again it became even more slidey and fun. Multiple clothing unlocks, new vehicle, diverse set of money bonus opportunities.. I hope they do more events like this with something lucrative like MC/Bunker/Export as well as OW or regular races and an adv mode. I also hope they go back to putting 2×$ on OWR more often like last year.

Speaking of OWR, I'm embarrassed at how good I am at them. Almost 300 wins and under 50 loses.

6 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

The meaning of Scripted 😂

6 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

Speaking of OWR, I'm embarrassed at how good I am at them. Almost 300 wins and under 50 loses.

Noice!

By the way I'd like to ask you, since I already own a BR8 from the Lucky Wheel, do you think it would be useful to buy another one to be competitive on OWR? I'd like to try some racing once I stop doing Cayo Perico. 

When we will see the enhanced Trailer?

Also I request the mods to add new poll for that.

Like:

- Which week/month will E&E Trailer drop?

- When will the E&E version drop?

- Do you think E&E version will have influence on PC version.

- Are you going to switch to NG?

Yes, to PS5. Yes, to XBOSSX, Staying on LG, Staying on PC

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

When we will see the enhanced Trailer?

Also I request the mods to add new poll for that.

Like:

- Which week/month will E&E Trailer drop?

- When will the E&E version drop?

- Are you going to switch to NG?

Yes, to PS5. Yes, to XBOSSX, Staying on LG, Staying on PC

One thing that would really narc me off is if E&E comes to PS5 before PC.

For the record this is not platform fanboyism - I have a PC and a console but the PC is mint and I don’t plan on upgrading the console for a while.

Based on previous form I’m expecting to be narced off.

31 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

always assume worst case scenario (dropping PC support in this case)

R* please, add Vulkan support for GTA V on PC in E&E, for me it was a massive improvement in every sense in RDR2 compared with DirectX11, if they add it I´m switching to Vulkan in GTA V for sure, I hope they do it because it´s so good, in RDR2 for me it was like day and night

Unknown Insider

So weird rockstar didnt put a background update for almost 2 weeks right now , alot of glitches in the game and they dont care to patch them !!! Also they didnt update the qabeta after the latest patch 9 days ago !!

1 hour ago, Jimbatron said:

One thing that would really narc me off is if E&E comes to PS5 before PC.

For the record this is not platform fanboyism - I have a PC and a console but the PC is mint and I don’t plan on upgrading the console for a while.

Based on previous form I’m expecting to be narced off.

Not necessarily, as the Newswire only says that the stand alone version of GTA Online will be coming to PS5 free for the first 3 months. It could mean that the PS5 release of GTA V could be E&E as well which could possibly come to all platforms at once and same with the stand alone version which would be free on PS5 for the first 3 months and maybe 75% off for 3 months for the other platforms like RDR Online stand alone.

1 hour ago, VCPR Official said:

always assume worst case scenario (dropping PC support in this case)

Nope they've already confirmed it's coming to PC in the following Newswire.

"And for the massive and vibrant community of Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide, the journey through the ever-evolving, shared world of GTA Online will continue on to the new generation with more new updates including additional GTA Online content exclusive to the new consoles and PC."

2 hours ago, Unknown Insider said:

So weird rockstar didnt put a background update for almost 2 weeks right now , alot of glitches in the game and they dont care to patch them !!! Also they didnt update the qabeta after the latest patch 9 days ago !!

They did, latest background update happened last Friday, but it focused on patching "CEO vehicles in Cayo Perico" glitch and an MOC dupe glitch.

We may get a new background update today, since it seems like they dedicate all of the observation and patches into a single update that's released by the end of the week.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 4

I keep hearing about these CP glitches after they're patched, you mean I could've been scoping in my Brickade?? :D

4 hours ago, El Cavilldo said:

Noice!

By the way I'd like to ask you, since I already own a BR8 from the Lucky Wheel, do you think it would be useful to buy another one to be competitive on OWR? I'd like to try some racing once I stop doing Cayo Perico. 

Yes. I own 2 of every OW car, one for low downforce and one for high. I don't use the most extreme set up though, I think it's 2nd/3rd from highest and 2nd from lowest or stock for lower DF.

• YEE 1

Keep scrolling nothing to see here...

Edited by eyman

MaddenedGhost
2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I keep hearing about these CP glitches after they're patched, you mean I could've been scoping in my Brickade?? :D

No, it was the CEO helicopter pickup option, you call the assistant and keep the menu up as you go through the cutscene to Cayo Perico, after that you click to confirm and the helicopter lands there on the island, it allows you to get to the communication tower pretty quickly.

;

The one I heard about but never seen before is where you are able to open the door as a solo player or something like that

12 minutes ago, eyman said:

Image result for gt500 GTA gift

Wikia/Fandom doesn't allow hotlinking so I'm afraid you'll have to rehost when you wanna link stuff from there.

nitw_nightmareeyes.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away

Paste the image to discord then copy and then paste it here 

2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

The Friday patch was more of an addition to an existing function that removes Pegasus vehicles from the island. It now removes any CEO vehicles that happen to be within the island territory. I think it mainly focused on the one where you land a CEO Buzzard on a Tug and leave it near the island, so you can fetch it from there upon landing at the island. But, the patch targets broadly, so any similar glitches are patched too.

With glitches like this, they can apply the patch upon reaching the outcome, thus rendering all similar glitches useless. Yet, it's another case with dupe glitches since it's a much complex issue, so to my understanding, they target a step or two, which is why there's always a workaround.

Edited by Tez2

Keep scrolling nothing to see here as well.

Edited by eyman

Ethereal_NYC_

i see the site was down. all of the gta net sites were down.

hmmmmm i speculate this has to do with the upcoming dlc for gtao

according to GTA net twitter its loocation is in vice city

corroborated by the anchor being on the left which would make vice first for dlc. cant wait

• KEKW 6

I cannot survive with My forum daily doze :(, glad it's back And up :)

• Like 1