2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

19 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Now you see, how many Contacts only exist so that we can recieve calls from; 12. This doesn't include single purpose contacts.

Reveal hidden contents

Agent 14

Bryony

Dom

English Dave

Lazlow

LJT

Malc

Paige

Pavel (I'm counting him since the only outgoing call we can make is to cancel the CPH)

Tony

Tom Connors

Wendy

Yung Ancestor

You'll notice, Miguel Madrazo doesn't actually appear in your contacts list, despite the fact he can send you texts with his Caller ID & Profile Pic, same goes with all the collect-a-thon contacts over the years, Maude, that Comic Book store, etc.

If the Phonebook opened on a Custom Hotlist with the bottom option being Full Contact List which also included other players (press Y/Triangle to Hotlist a contact), that would probably solve the Contact List issue. I'd just have;

- Assistant

- Downtown Cab (just in case)

- Emergency Services (just in case)

- Lester

- Mechanic

- Mors Mutual

- Pegasus (just in case)

I was just talking from a "sick of all those characters" angle.  The contact list doesn't bother me except immediately after they change it, then I just need to re-learn the muscle memory.

—TheSquid—

No reveal today, I’m LITERALLY shaking 😡😡😡😤 WTF Mach Yan and Tez you all lied. 

Memes aside, I never speculated about the Epic Games tag because I’m a console player, but there’s no way E&E would be an Epic exclusive right? Locking something like GTA behind one specific game service seems like an idea so crazy I wouldn’t lend it any credibility. But on the other hand, they’ve been pretty aggressive about securing exclusives last I checked. 

• KEKW 2

Just now, —TheSquid— said:

but there’s no way E&E would be an Epic exclusive right?

Correct.

The newswire post that followed shortly after was clearly influenced by their deal with Sony when you notice they don't mention the Xbox Series X by name. You notice rather than simply say; "coming to Playstation 5" which would mean exclusivity, they say "coming to a new generation of consoles, including PlayStation 5". I very much doubt they'd use the plural of "console" if they only meant PS5 when the primary difference between the PS5 models is disc or disc-less.

• Like 3

Ok, i got permission from the party (i guess you know which one) to give you hungry yokels some info on the next update. It will be epic game exclusive for 3 months, you know evil commies monopoly and all that.

It will be focused on smuggling toilet paper for the venezuelan government. Bogdan is contact and setup mission is to make agent 14 cry because he lost all of his freedomz. After 20 successful smuggling jobs, you unlock Maduro's tracksuit and  mustache. Yes, OP MK3 is back  and after 30 toilet paper jobs you unlock toilet paper livery for it. After 50 jobs you unlock trade price for flying rocket that is homage to great NK leader comrade Kim. However other part of the update is small treasure hunt of a sort, where you have to sh*t on Reagan's grave to unlock location of special suit called the expropriator. It's basically something like Stalin's uniform, and effect is that whenever you're in vicinity of other players who have more than 10 millions in bank, their cash vanishes from their bank account. One of the new weapons is melee type, it's called kulak mauler, i don't know nothing else about it for now. Oh, one thing about expropriator suit, effects of taking money from those who have commie emblems or are in commie crews doesn't work, in other words if you're commie you don't loose money from bank account.

E&E better have a bunch of awesome stuff because this game feels dead as sh*t. It's been 2 months since the "biggest DLC ever" and never has the game felt more stagnant. Maybe it's the lame dripfeed, lack of cars and lack of little things like new contact missions or races that used to pad out the drip. Either way, it's pretty sad when the mods are cryptically teasing Epic games.. 

Also, I think it's going to be a tougher sell the third time around. The jump between OG V and PS4/XB1/PC was pretty massive. Enhanced 2.0 needs to be as impressive otherwise what do they have to entice people to upgrade? I'm worried they'll just use super in demand content like long requested cars, awesome weapons like a flamethrower or chainsaw, and huge QOL fixes for GTAO that they could have implemented ages ago but have purposely saved to dangle as E&E bait.

Edited by AUScowboy

Having watched this and all the shenanigans surrounding the Costa Concordia, it gives me an idea for a heist they could do. Rob an ocean liner. An ocean liner with mafia ties moving drugs and laundering drug money. Act 1 could be us sneaking onto the ship to sabotage it to cause it to sink, and act 2 could be us posing as a salvage crew to go in and extract the loot. Having to navigate flooded and unflooded decks to make out with millions in drugs, money, and valuables. Imagine how suspenseful it’d be to have to go through labyrinthine decks on a sinking ship, with a time limit based on areas becoming inaccessible due to it falling apart

1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

E&E better have a bunch of awesome stuff because this game feels dead as sh*t. It's been 2 months since the "biggest DLC ever" and never has the game felt more stagnant. Maybe it's the lame dripfeed, lack of cars and lack of little things like new contact missions or races that used to pad out the drip. Either way, it's pretty sad when the mods are cryptically teasing Epic games.. 

Also, I think it's going to be a tougher sell the third time around. The jump between OG V and PS4/XB1/PC was pretty massive. Enhanced 2.0 needs to be as impressive otherwise what do they have to entice people to upgrade? I'm worried they'll just use super in demand content like long requested cars, awesome weapons like a flamethrower or chainsaw, and huge QOL fixes for GTAO that they could have implemented ages ago but have purposely saved to dangle as E&E bait.

It's probably the dull dripfeed, because Februaries are always like this in GTA Online. New missions/game modes always come out around March

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ACR said:

It's basically something like Stalin's uniform, and effect is that whenever you're in vicinity of other players who have more than 10 millions in bank, their cash vanishes from their bank account.

...but you can't have that money either because communism.

2 hours ago, ACR said:

Oh, one thing about expropriator suit, effects of taking money from those who have commie emblems or are in commie crews doesn't work, in other words if you're commie you don't loose money from bank account.

Another effect that any job you complete while being in a commie crew will pay equal amount of cash and as soon as you leave the crew, all the cash is gone plus new type of mugger is sent after you that uses ice axe.

22 minutes ago, Geisterfaust said:

...but you can't have that money either because communism.

But of course, that money goes to party funds.

• KEKW 4

2 minutes ago, ACR said:

But of course, that money goes to party funds.

July 1 gonna be a big f*cking party. 🥳

• KEKW 1

Hoping for a Nice event week tomorrow, maybe new missions like RDO :monocle:, give me 2xrp and cash in vip jobs, i'll take that if we don't get any new content, the verus maybe....

• Like 1

Anyone one else randomly have the glow bracelets show up in their clothing inventory? Or were they officially released and I just missed it?

47 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Anyone one else randomly have the glow bracelets show up in their clothing inventory? Or were they officially released and I just missed it?

You got pics? I have never heard of the existence of glow bracelets in the game before that post.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait

6 hours ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

You got pics? I have never heard of the existence of glow bracelets in the game before that post.

I got the glow bracelets too, random

Standard Deluxe 59
12 hours ago, Geisterfaust said:

new type of mugger is sent after you that uses ice axe

I'd say I'd like to see that happen but it would probably just be a lightly modified hatchet animation. It would've gone well with North Yankton's setting though but we all know that ain't coming. 

Tunables updated

• Like 3

Tunables updated. Peyote plants are back! Verus is now available. Open Wheel races and Contact Missions are 2x. Rockstar Rolling tee is unlocked.

Edited by Mastah

Tyrant is in the podium this week 

Verus is for FREE!

unknown.png

Itali RSX, BR8, DR1, PR4, R88, Alkonst, Invade and Persuade Tank, Thruster, Ramp Buggy, RC Bandito and Clubhouses are on discount.

unknown.png

Tyrant w/o the spoiler is on the Podium.

Edited by MGgames100
  • Like 6

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Free new vehicle, petote plants and 2x contact missions? Almost as good as the Cayo Perico bonus.

Oh double contact missions...rv nearly there here i come with My toreador...and peyote plants too..., time to grind Rp:sigh:...well done tunable guy ;)

Edited by Crateman

Why do we always have good event weeks when Red Dead Online also gets good stuff 😭😭

Last time was 2X on Trader Sell Missions there and 50% more on Cayo Perico here, and now it's new content there and Peyote Plants here? Can't they just alternate and make everyone happy?

Edited by fabisgeffm
  • Like 2

Contact missions for a week straight, should make a decent amount, last time I made $20 million in a week

• Like 2