Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X


Spider-Vice
 Share

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

  2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Black-Dragon96
5 hours ago, Crafty- said:

Having CP as a private island - can't see it happening, the point of online is to play with, or against other people. If you own the island and no-one can access without your permission there is little point in it.

I get what you are trying to say, but I disagree.

 

I mean the latest dlc introduced a heist that can be played 100% solo. So it seems to me that someone at R* (Dev or Management) finally realised that some players do not want to deal with the dumpsterfire of "regular" gta online.

Having an Island that is actually yours, that you can pump millions into to upgrade, would be something that can earn R* a ton of cash. Especially since most of it is already there.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Truffade Adder Classic (Bugatti EB110)

Spoiler

1993-EB110-SS-Prototype-RM-Sothebys-1.jp

the-only-two-factory-prepared-racing-bug

 

Truffade Blackbird (Bugatti La Voiture Noire)

Spoiler

02-bugatti-lavoiturenoire-34-front-web-1

se-image-9100331bd618705214b47241fd367d6

 

Truffade Meteor (Bugatti Bolide)

Spoiler

se-image-57d8e1d4a8534620d49252c4ff59214

Bugatti-Bolide15.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IsekaiExpress
28 minutes ago, Michael Patton said:

Truffade Adder Classic (Bugatti EB110)

  Reveal hidden contents

1993-EB110-SS-Prototype-RM-Sothebys-1.jp

the-only-two-factory-prepared-racing-bug

 

Truffade Blackbird (Bugatti La Voiture Noire)

  Reveal hidden contents

02-bugatti-lavoiturenoire-34-front-web-1

se-image-9100331bd618705214b47241fd367d6

 

Truffade Meteor (Bugatti Bolide)

  Reveal hidden contents

se-image-57d8e1d4a8534620d49252c4ff59214

Bugatti-Bolide15.jpg

 

We have a extra topic for that, y'know? Also, how realistic would be a Trucker Update?

  • YEE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

I get what you are trying to say, but I disagree.

 

I mean the latest dlc introduced a heist that can be played 100% solo. So it seems to me that someone at R* (Dev or Management) finally realised that some players do not want to deal with the dumpsterfire of "regular" gta online.

Having an Island that is actually yours, that you can pump millions into to upgrade, would be something that can earn R* a ton of cash. Especially since most of it is already there.

Exactly, no one wants to do heists with randoms💀

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yellow Dog with Cone
6 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

Unless we got a Segway exclusively for indoor speeding.

Record-breaking-with-Kevin-James-on-Segw

EXNjn4GXgAYr-Yg?format=jpg&name=medium

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
On 2/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Tez2 said:

Makes sense, the layout just screams "I'm built for the heist".

 

It would be nice to see it featured within the creator, but if they consider such idea, they may as well just go the extra mile and come up with the Animal Crossing version of GTA Online.

 

Have your own custom island, customize the mansion with all kinds of interior options and fill it with all your PVs, that's ill-gotten-gains part 3 right there.

But don't you think that would make people not going to their own island so often? Bcz if it works like cayo perico, where at the very least you need to catch a plane to go there (via airport for another scoop or for the party beach) i think it would be a waste of time if that mansion don't offer anything special apart from customizable furniture. Althought, if you're thinking in something like some infrasctructures like a place to party, some pub, a couple of stores of some type of sorts, etc., then i can see people going to visit your private island and mansion, bcz every place we own in the game are empty bcz everyone has the same, for example, arcades...i can have all the games, so, we bother going to the arcade of another player to do so? - because if they don't put somethings that people make use of them in the city, i don't think they will making a trip to your island and being a new cayo perico with just your mansion and trees and bushes.

P.S.: not to mention, the things that everyone wants to have inside their mansions in order to people join you: gaming room, pool, mini-bar, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Felipeborges388
3 hours ago, VCPR Official said:

you're trying to be funny, when people outside this forum are not sure that R* is making anything not being 9th gen port or updates of their online games;
adding that and Dan's departure you can conclude that GTA is a dead series

that feeling would be thrawted if R* wouldn't be so secretive (which in current situation is detrimental for them, since people are going to conclusions above)

So dead that it sold 20 million copies last year
tenor.gif RIP GTA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
7 hours ago, Hazzardtohimself said:

If there was a Mall introduced to Online (as a stand-alone expansion or part of a larger DLC), I think I'd struggle to be thrilled. 

Another indoor space where our 'toons forget how to run, NPCs provide a maze to get through, and our 'objective' (where we have to go to access laptops / run missions / collect passive income etc.) would be 2-3 minutes walk away from the entrance*. 

I mean, yes - it would be be neat. But just... meh. 

 

*Well... Unless we got a Segway exclusively for indoor speeding.

Record-breaking-with-Kevin-James-on-Segw

I laughed when i saw this, but, it makes sense and it's possible. At the price of 2M R* provides a meme vehicle that everyone would want to have. 😛

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Felipeborges388 said:

So dead that it sold 20 million copies last year
tenor.gif RIP GTA

missed the point; the game is bought for online mode, which is going strong only for lack of alternative

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
On 2/14/2021 at 8:39 AM, Piro said:


Thats exactly our point dude...  if its "jUsT a GaMe maaan, why u so mAd?" (as every troll says after doing something sh*tty online),  than why on earth almost every mod in here whos "in the know" (and those who are clearly not in the know, but looove to pretend just to feel special) has to constantly act like a diva with a srsly fragile ego that needs constant boosting? Is that part of the job?

This has nothing to do with the game, it has everything to do with their constant behavior in here. I don't even give 2 flying f*cks about those recent rumors tbh.

Do they srsly need to keep using this public forum as a platform to deal with their personal issues over the years? Just cause they have real life issues they don't have the balls to deal with, they are allowed to lash out on random people online? Years after years? You srsly think those kind of people should be mods? Literal trolls?

Imagine being a MOD and acting like a troll / c*nt online just because you know something others don't and that makes you feel special... and since you never feel special irl you starting to abuse that power online... heck, thats why you became a mod in the first place, right?

Now imagine being shocked that people call you out on your sh*tty online behaviour... wow, what a surprise!

__

And the things you just suggested should srsly be aimed at the troll mods from this forum, not the users..  "its not the troll who should get a life, its the people who got tricked by him!" ... like wtf man? Are you even listening to yourself here? 

Your post should look something like this:


tl;dr - mods constantly acting like cunts with no consequences  =/= "let't be nice to each other"

Jesus..."get a life" "your life sucks" "personal issues", that's some "Pironess harsh words" that's quite heavy even for the "Piro-o-meter of harshness" standards, that Piro got us used to it. 😂
But you right, as i said before...if people want be trolls, be it, it's their personalities and people can't do much. But at least don't strecht the trolling for days or weeks. In the end of the day, say it was a troll and everyone will not get so pissed and can laugh at their own "gulibleness". But yeah...the trolls can't become so much offended (at least if people don't go to personal levels), bcz you're just messing with the other persons feelings and expectancies and that's not cool.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

I get what you are trying to say, but I disagree.

 

I mean the latest dlc introduced a heist that can be played 100% solo. So it seems to me that someone at R* (Dev or Management) finally realised that some players do not want to deal with the dumpsterfire of "regular" gta online.

Having an Island that is actually yours, that you can pump millions into to upgrade, would be something that can earn R* a ton of cash. Especially since most of it is already there.

 

And do what with it ? Lets say it costs 100m. You buy it and then what ? wander around and look at stuff ? do some sort of mission to fly drugs/whatever to LS to earn 500k a time  ? what does it offer that isn't already available ?

 

Bar the yacht, all the properties you buy have a function to enable access to part of the game - businesses earn money, facility/apartment/casino/submarine are all to run heists, arena war garage to run those races...

 

Unless it can provide some benefit over existing businesses, it'd basically be a big, expensive yacht that is for the most part, useless.

 

I agree that few people want to deal with idiot randoms in freeroam, but we all run races or deathmatches etc. Aside from randoms there is also fellow crew members to play alongside. If you don't want to play with randoms just start an invite or crew session, problem solved.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Polynoid said:

We have a extra topic for that, y'know? Also, how realistic would be a Trucker Update?

Vetir Customs

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

But don't you think that would make people not going to their own island so often? Bcz if it works like cayo perico, where at the very least you need to catch a plane to go there (via airport for another scoop or for the party beach) i think it would be a waste of time if that mansion don't offer anything special apart from customizable furniture. Althought, if you're thinking in something like some infrasctructures like a place to party, some pub, a couple of stores of some type of sorts, etc., then i can see people going to visit your private island and mansion, bcz every place we own in the game are empty bcz everyone has the same, for example, arcades...i can have all the games, so, we bother going to the arcade of another player to do so? - because if they don't put somethings that people make use of them in the city, i don't think they will making a trip to your island and being a new cayo perico with just your mansion and trees and bushes.

P.S.: not to mention, the things that everyone wants to have inside their mansions in order to people join you: gaming room, pool, mini-bar, etc.

While it would be nice to have an incentive like that, it raises another problem of how some people may perceive it as Rockstar forcing them to visit other people's islands to experience specific content. If a select some have the Manhunt arcade game, then everyone else would have to deal with the trouble of finding those people and praying they would be willing to welcome them to their islands. I can think of sharing or trading valuables as a possible solution to such problem, but we all know how sensitive Rockstar can get against such topic.

 

Yeah, I didn't dive much into the specifics of having private islands. I mainly focused on how car collectors may benefit from having one that would allow them to showcase their personal vehicles' collection by spawning them in and having the visitors utilize them to traverse around the island.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Polynoid said:

We have a extra topic for that, y'know? Also, how realistic would be a Trucker Update?

Would be good if done right. We could have trucking missions, hijack competition truck and drive it to destination or defend your truck. Also there really should be implemented system where we could feel that there is some sort of organization in place, like assigning multiple trucks to do some contraband transporting and getting money for for every completed job, the more risk the job is, the higher payout after completion. The more upgrades done to the specific truck and driver (more skilled driver, better weapons he carry, armored truck) the bigger chance for successful completion of the job. There could also be some randoms call from you trucker to help them defend against highjackers for example or get attention of the police, so they could escape, etc.

But this kind of update would only work if missions and especially payouts are worth it, so if cayo perico can be done solo and players can get from 1.2-1.8 depending on loot and secondary targets, then passive and active portion of trucker business should have payouts in the range of 100-200k per job. So if we have 10 trucks purchasable as max for example, then payout should be in a range of cayo perico heist or more, but cooldowns would be involved (higher paying job, bigger cooldown) and of course there would be a chance of job failure. This kinda of transport business, either taxi or trucker one could be supplement to main source of income which is cayo perico for now and it should be rewarding, because  there is really no need nor incentive to run other businesses such as biker and bunker and i'm only buying and selling one supply of bunker out of habit these days.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
2 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

While it would be nice to have an incentive like that, it raises another problem of how some people may perceive it as Rockstar forcing them to visit other people's islands to experience specific content. If a select some have the Manhunt arcade game, then everyone else would have to deal with the trouble of finding those people and praying they would be willing to welcome them to their islands. I can think of sharing or trading valuables as a possible solution to such problem to prompt people to visit your island, but we all know how sensitive Rockstar can get against such topic.

 

Yeah, I didn't dive much into the specifics of having private islands. I mainly focused on how car collectors may benefit from having one that would allow them to showcase their personal vehicles' collection by spawning them in and having the visitors utilize them to traverse around the island.

Yeah, i don't knwo if i made myself clear enough, for example, what i was talking about how to encourage people visiting the island of one another is making the islands providing the basic needs of people in free mode, for example, buying guns, snacks, having public spaces to attend to. Imagine that we already owned mansions in LS in free mode, we asked people in the lobby or our friends to visit and was like: "ok very cool, gotta go now need buy ammo / now i want to go to an arcade shop" - and that distance would be relatively close. While if you add a mansion in a private island if you wanted people to visit it, you would at least go to the airport, loading screen of 1 minute with cutscene...and i don't think everyone would get the trouble to do that if they wanted to keep playing and do random stuff after visiting your mansion and waste 2 other minutes to go to the city again. That's why i think those rpivate islands, should have the basic needs for players in order for them to stay for a little while longer in that island, like bars, gun stores, etc., maybe animals wandering around for hunt or just too see, etc., i mean that kind of stuff and then, of course, your mansion would be another thing that island had to offer with other range of things to do, like a gaming room, mini-bar, etc.
And i'm thinking of that bcz CP offered us: apart the heist, nothing. Imagine now if we could own the mansion (thing that will not happen for consistency reasons, bcz the heist, etc.) and you would invite players to visit it. What other stuff would the island itself have to offer to make people pass a good time? Nothing, bcz that map had it's build for the only purpose of the heist (and a party beach with nothing spetacular and out of the box to offer and which why people don't go there), even that bar in the airstrip don't have an interior...it could be a bar with some billiard table, but not even that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Yeah, i don't knwo if i made myself clear enough, for example, what i was talking about how to encourage people visiting the island of one another is making the islands providing the basic needs of people in free mode, for example, buying guns, snacks, having public spaces to attend to. Imagine that we already owned mansions in LS in free mode, we asked people in the lobby or our friends to visit and was like: "ok very cool, gotta go now need buy ammo / now i want to go to an arcade shop" - and that distance would be relatively close. While if you add a mansion in a private island if you wanted people to visit it, you would at least go to the airport, loading screen of 1 minute with cutscene...and i don't think everyone would get the trouble to do that if they wanted to keep playing and do random stuff after visiting your mansion and waste 2 other minutes to go to the city again. That's why i think those rpivate islands, should have the basic needs for players in order for them to stay for a little while longer in that island, like bars, gun stores, etc., maybe animals wandering around for hunt or just too see, etc., i mean that kind of stuff and then, of course, your mansion would be another thing that island had to offer with other range of things to do, like a gaming room, mini-bar, etc.
And i'm thinking of that bcz CP offered us: apart the heist, nothing. Imagine now if we could own the mansion (thing that will not happen for consistency reasons, bcz the heist, etc.) and you would invite players to visit it. What other stuff would the island itself have to offer to make people pass a good time? Nothing, bcz that map had it's build for the only purpose of the heist (and a party beach with nothing spetacular and out of the box to offer and which why people don't go there), even that bar in the airstrip don't have an interior...it could be a bar with some billiard table, but not even that.

Would be interesting, something like base building in AC series ( gun store, clothing store, hospital, living quarters for island personal, etc). It would be very expensive to build and upgrade all of that infrastructure on the island, but all of those place should then give us some sort of passive income or bump ability of a personal to better perform duties (guards, drug manufacturers, etc)

Sounds like sims series, but shouldn't be that complicated to implement. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
2 minutes ago, ACR said:

Would be interesting, something like base building in AC series ( gun store, clothing store, hospital, living quarters for island personal, etc). It would be very expensive to build and upgrade all of that infrastructure on the island, but all of those place should then give us some sort of passive income or bump ability of a personal to better perform duties (guards, drug manufacturers, etc)

Sounds like sims series, but shouldn't be that complicated to implement. 

One thing about the heists themselves...how about those random npc's when you're raiding the place? You kill a guard, they run away, screaming, scared, and they don't alert the guards neither the guards get alerted for their behaviour. 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

One thing about the heists themselves...how about those random npc's when you're raiding the place? You kill a guard, they run away, screaming, scared, and they don't alert the guards neither the guards get alerted for their behaviour. 😛

Yea, but imagine you get detected every time they scream. Yea, it's realistic they should get attention from the guards, but that would be frustrating. It's more of an issue with stealth system of the game, if said system was more advanced, then for example guards could get alerted but not to a point where they could immediately pinpoint your location and come after you. Something like mafia 3 or far cry series stealth system for example would work pretty good for these situations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
Just now, ACR said:

Yea, but imagine you get detected every time they scream. Yea, it's realistic they should get attention from the guards, but that would be frustrating. It's more of an issue with stealth system of the game, if said system was more advanced, then for example guards could get alerted but not to a point where they could immediately pinpoint your location and come after you. Something like mafia 3 or far cry series stealth system for example would work pretty good for these situations.

They should even being working i guess, if you're going there at night. They would be a sleep, or at least less activity around the island (which by the way, i dont know where those folks live in that island, maybe everyone sleeps in the bar everyone pilled up like inside a food can, probably mr. rubio don't care about human rights xD). But yeah, the stealth system is just the worst that i seen in video games. Sorry R*, your games are great but your stealth system is just awful. And i really hope the stealth system is one of their priorities in the Enhanced version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ACR said:

Would be good if done right. We could have trucking missions, hijack competition truck and drive it to destination or defend your truck. Also there really should be implemented system where we could feel that there is some sort of organization in place, like assigning multiple trucks to do some contraband transporting and getting money for for every completed job, the more risk the job is, the higher payout after completion. The more upgrades done to the specific truck and driver (more skilled driver, better weapons he carry, armored truck) the bigger chance for successful completion of the job. There could also be some randoms call from you trucker to help them defend against highjackers for example or get attention of the police, so they could escape, etc.

But this kind of update would only work if missions and especially payouts are worth it, so if cayo perico can be done solo and players can get from 1.2-1.8 depending on loot and secondary targets, then passive and active portion of trucker business should have payouts in the range of 100-200k per job. So if we have 10 trucks purchasable as max for example, then payout should be in a range of cayo perico heist or more, but cooldowns would be involved (higher paying job, bigger cooldown) and of course there would be a chance of job failure. This kinda of transport business, either taxi or trucker one could be supplement to main source of income which is cayo perico for now and it should be rewarding, because there is really no need nor incentive to run other businesses such as biker and bunker and i'm only buying and selling one supply of bunker out of habit these days.

TANK MERKAVA AND BIG GARAGE FOR BIG  VEHICLE 

VETIR CUSTOMS FOR EXAMPLE

SMUGGLERS RUN 2

 

User was permanently banned - PBM, nightshinedragon

Edited by RedDagger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ethereal_NYC_

ever since i stepped into rubios vault on day 1

 

the two statues on either side of the main objective are easter eggs/hints to the next DLC

 

vice city and liberty city. figure i state this outloud since im invested in my belief and havent seen anyone mention this obvious nod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

Yeah, I didn't dive much into the specifics of having private islands. I mainly focused on how car collectors may benefit from having one that would allow them to showcase their personal vehicles' collection by spawning them in and having the visitors utilize them to traverse around the island.

Mr. Tez, this may just be one of the best feckin ideas I've heard in a long long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black-Dragon96
1 hour ago, Crafty- said:

 

And do what with it ? Lets say it costs 100m. You buy it and then what ? wander around and look at stuff ? do some sort of mission to fly drugs/whatever to LS to earn 500k a time  ? what does it offer that isn't already available ?

 

Bar the yacht, all the properties you buy have a function to enable access to part of the game - businesses earn money, facility/apartment/casino/submarine are all to run heists, arena war garage to run those races...

 

Unless it can provide some benefit over existing businesses, it'd basically be a big, expensive yacht that is for the most part, useless.

 

I agree that few people want to deal with idiot randoms in freeroam, but we all run races or deathmatches etc. Aside from randoms there is also fellow crew members to play alongside. If you don't want to play with randoms just start an invite or crew session, problem solved.

Well then add missions to it.

Give people who bought the island access to a "Cayo Perico Series" for example. Diffrent kinds of gamemodes similar to the arena set on cayo perico just without the stupid unlock system.

 

Or let diffrent kinds of upgrades affect your old bussinesses on the main land. A weed farm on your island for example could remove the need to resupply your weed mc bussiness because the goods you deliver in LS are smuggled there over time.

 

They could add hunting and other activities.

 

Not to mention the metric f*ckton of people who wanted a mansion for nearly 8 years now. They would finally get one. A mansion with an island attached to it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
21 minutes ago, Ethereal_NYC_ said:

ever since i stepped into rubios vault on day 1

 

the two statues on either side of the main objective are easter eggs/hints to the next DLC

 

vice city and liberty city. figure i state this outloud since im invested in my belief and havent seen anyone mention this obvious nod

How are the statues related to LC and VC?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ethereal_NYC_
2 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

How are the statues related to LC and VC?

 

the left one is an anchor

 

the right one is a bell

 

i took them to be nods; anchor represent vice and the bell is liberty

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well then add missions to it.

Give people who bought the island access to a "Cayo Perico Series" for example. Diffrent kinds of gamemodes similar to the arena set on cayo perico just without the stupid unlock system.

 

Or let diffrent kinds of upgrades affect your old bussinesses on the main land. A weed farm on your island for example could remove the need to resupply your weed mc bussiness because the goods you deliver in LS are smuggled there over time.

 

They could add hunting and other activities.

 

Not to mention the metric f*ckton of people who wanted a mansion for nearly 8 years now. They would finally get one. A mansion with an island attached to it.

 

 

Missions/Deathmatches/Adverary modes is what I suggested. doesn't require you to buy the thing.

 

Supply of businesses from the island has little point when you can passive earn via nightclub.

 

Great so you spend a fortune on a mansion and then.. ? needs to be pulled in to gameplay somehow. How many people go in to existing properties for any other reason than to get a car from the garage or kick off a mission (e.g. heist in apartment/casino/facility supply/sale in office/businesses/bunker/nightclub ) ?  The only reason to buy any of the properties was garage space, access to gameplay or as a money maker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

How are the statues related to LC and VC?

Bell -> Liberty Bell -> Liberty City

Anchor -> anchorage -> Vice City ... okay that's a much looser interpretation, but it's the ocean & yacht-centric location of the GTA-verse.

 

Are those metaphors hard-fact? No, it's just my personal interpretation of the two statues in there if you were to ask me how they could be a hint to the other locations of GTA. There's been discussion that Cayo Perico is a re-purposed GTA VI location that goes in tandem with the Project America's rumour. Any validity to these claims? We'll find out sooner or later, but I've got a lot more going on than GTA Online & VI, so I'm not desperate to know right here right now.

 

I just wanna see how this year plays out, with a DLC that hit the brakes last year that's currently sitting in the dark, combined with a next-gen version of GTA V releasing again at somepoint from October onwards, along with whatever else.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
10 minutes ago, Cash 4 Clickbait said:

Bell -> Liberty Bell -> Liberty City

Anchor -> anchorage -> Vice City ... okay that's a much looser interpretation, but it's the ocean & yacht-centric location of the GTA-verse.

 

Are those metaphors hard-fact? No, it's just my personal interpretation of the two statues in there if you were to ask me how they could be a hint to the other locations of GTA. There's been discussion that Cayo Perico is a re-purposed GTA VI location that goes in tandem with the Project America's rumour. Any validity to these claims? We'll find out sooner or later, but I've got a lot more going on than GTA Online & VI, so I'm not desperate to know right here right now.

 

I just wanna see how this year plays out, with a DLC that hit the brakes last year that's currently sitting in the dark, combined with a next-gen version of GTA V releasing again at somepoint from October onwards, along with whatever else.

Yeah, it makes sense what @Ethereal_NYC_ said. In fact, let's be honest, those two statues are an odd thing to be there in the first place.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.