2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

What if the trilogy will be purchasable in Epic Games store? Maybe it's only that. No remakes, maybe remasters and in epic games store and that's it.

Maybe even just the Mobile ports of the trilogy as a free game of the week? After all, I said in an eariler post that they'd be fools to make brand spanking new remakes on mobile when all the GTA Players who'd buy such a product are on console & PC. I'll put money on the mass-majority of Epic Games users being born sometime after 2008... the type of player whose only ever seen the original games in FlyingKitty YTP's (that's not a negative towards him, I'm just being objective) and couldn't actually tell you the plot to any of those games other than SA spawning a a hundred thousand unironic wannabe squeaky Chad Warden's thinking the only thing that game offered was Big Smoke's order.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait

Russi4nW4rrior

Whatever is coming I just hope it's not EGS exclusive. I just want to be able to buy it on Steam same day.

Edited by Russi4nW4rrior

Retro_Causality

I still Believe Mach and the mods know something 

Every. Opening first thing I do is check rockstar Twitter/news wire and the. Go to gaming leaks reddit and here to see if anything interesting

42 minutes ago, TheGasmeter said:

I don't know the staff on this forum or how it's run, but from experience, a forum should be ran with its members in mind. It's the reason the place exists.

Sites these days are run with the notion of "it's not your site, it's ours, don't like it then leave" very reminiscent of a very bitter, narcissistic parent's household or a dictatorship. You do get over it by realizing you can't depend on these sites lol, that's why I rarely post anymore or if I do it's just pictures or a piece of my mind from time to time to which I never check my notifications. It's not worth my time. Some people just live on here and think everyone is the same, or they're very dismissive because they can be. It's like that all over the internet.

Anyways no clue what is going on or anything lol, what I miss?

Edited by ddarko12

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Selective memory strikes again. This forum is a psychological study. Ignore everything else but focus on something that wasn't even related just because confirmation bias lmao.

PS: The truck isn't your pot of gold but it's still here somewhere. Why focus on the truck but not that Epic Games tag and other things that aren't related to the truck. Everyone just elected to focus on a f*cking truck lmao.

Me and some other members of this forum: 

381cdcb84e81a83ab683b6359f4aec1d.jpg

Edited by WELLGAMER789

No insiders informations or rumours, just a simple guess :

I really didn’t see R* announce something at this moment as GTA V / GTA Online are currently on sale. The same things goes for Red Dead Online standalone which was on sale since two months and ends this Tuesday.

As it ends on Tuesday and IF they want to announce a brand new game or remasters, then they could start teasing on Sunday like they did with Red Dead Redemption II and make an announcement on Tuesday.

For the « Epic Games » things and while R* are currently updating RAGE engine for GTA V E&E and GTA VI, R* (Ruffian Games / R* Dundee) could have easily partener up with Epic Games to use their engine : Unreal Engine to remake / remaster the original GTA Trilogy. Also : Epic Games and R* are currently both in partnership with Sony, Sony is taking now full advantage of Unreal Engine as Epic Games already confirmed in the past that Unreal Engine were now fully optimized for Playstation 5.

Again, nothing concrete. Simple guesses.

BUT, we are close to something VERY soon.

Edited by iPeluche

4 minutes ago, iPeluche said:

Again, nothing concrete. Simple guesses.

BUT, we are close to something VERY soon.

Yeah. Weekend. Yay !

56 minutes ago, TheGasmeter said:

There's nothing to get over. I never built myself up in the first place. At nearly 40 years of age, running a substantial site and community dedicated to a separate videogame (which the Housers went on to credit as inspiration for the modern day GTA), I've been around the block countless times. Working with various publishers, distributors including Sega, I would have never teases information I was privy to. Nevermind make up false information for an ego boost from strangers on the internet. 

I don't know you, or anyone on the GTAForums. Heck, who knows who anyone is when you are presented with a wall of text on a screen. But perhaps not assume that everyone is a dancing monkey under the age of 14, who you see just to exercise a control of power over on a Friday night. I don't know the staff on this forum or how it's run, but from experience, a forum should be ran with its members in mind. It's the reason the place exists. Regardless of size, or prominence of the game it's community represents. I may be one member your malarky puts off posting, but one member could be 100. Or a 1000. The ecosystem of a fan community will always be directly influenced by those at the top, who are responsible for all content across their brand. Simply put, your carry on will always do more damage than it does encouragement.

Bro it's ok if you don't like Ford trucks.

NULL AND VOID
1 hour ago, lowriderlife63 said:

Yup and don’t forget this as well. 

3 shark cards = equals GTA3 related content or trilogy something or another. Those numbers on the card are just too damn obvious though. So I can't crack the riddle. 😆 Just purely speculative...

Did uNi make those cards himself or...?

19 minutes ago, OzakiLeona said:

Yeah. Weekend. Yay !

Where did you get this info?!!1

I bet Google identifies you as a "Rockstar Insider" in no time. 😆

• Like 1

bored at work thinking about gta...

i think the next idle business should be a crypto farm and access to the bawsaq so we can buy some stonks.

It seems at this point, everyday that isnt a Tuesday or Thursday people are gonna be like "I have this feeling something is coming tomorrow!" but hey, no harm in that, dream big fellers 

• KEKW 1

If I had to make a guess; the Epic Games tag relates to these new remasters being exclusive to that platform for a set period of time. We all know how much Epic loves their exclusivity deals.

Edited by Cavot

NULL AND VOID
15 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

bored at work thinking about gta...

i think the next idle business should be a crypto farm and access to the bawsaq so we can buy some stonks.

I wish they added a stock market based off real world sales.. Depending on different car manufacturers people had bought... There could be a slew of other factors too but it's a little ambitious.

Throwing around money using the stonks in single player was kinda fun.

• Like 1

If Rockstar ever added the BAWSAQ to Online, you already know some people would be out manipulating it by blowing up tons of vehicles so they can invest in Mors Mutual for a boost.

And that would be fun, can't have that in GTA Online now can we?

lowriderlife63
2 hours ago, Niii said:

Yeah, no GTA4 and something before 6, nothing to see here (both stories and eflc missing, not enough space I guess)

Edit : ok I see now why people believe in trilogy remaster, so this post started the rumors ?

It basically started from this, was posted last year in August. This and the shark cards share the exact same numbers 

[This post has been flagged and will be monitored. Error code: #2001200220042013B46]

2 hours ago, seth297 said:

good looking truck to be fair 

Trucks in that era was one of the best looking truck era. Though I do quite like the trucks back in the 40's and 50's. Would love for some more trucks in GTA Online.

• Like 4

NULL AND VOID
16 minutes ago, philipg193 said:

Trucks in that era was one of the best looking truck era. Though I do quite like the trucks back in the 40's and 50's. Would love for some more trucks in GTA Online.

No kidding. Some freaking real deal Mac trucks. Some new things to put the MOC to shame. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NULL AND VOID said:

I wish they added a stock market based off real world sales.. Depending on different car manufacturers people had bought... There could be a slew of other factors too but it's a little ambitious.

Throwing around money using the stonks in single player was kinda fun.

i think that how it kinda worked in story mode, if you destroyed vehicles from certain company like cluckin bell it will cause the stock to drop etc etc

back during the ps3 days a bunch of people here bought pissweiser stocks ala gamestop and made the shares price go up to $1000+ 😂🤣 good times for sure.

will try to find the thread 

EDIT

cant find the actual thread which was really big back then, but found this one someone telling others to dont sell.

Edited by CarimboHanky

5 minutes ago, NULL AND VOID said:

No kidding. Some freaking real deal Mac trucks. Some new things to put the MOC to shame. 

Though I'm really talking about pick-up trucks but Semi trucks can be part of the discussion too, Semi truck are awesome too. Would be cool to have a semi truck based on the one in Terminator 2

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CarimboHanky said:

next idle business should be a crypto farm

Sounds dope until the utility charges come :kekw:

GTA$1 million each week

• KEKW 3

Russi4nW4rrior
1 hour ago, Cavot said:

If I had to make a guess; the Epic Games tag relates to these new remasters being exclusive to that platform for a set period of time. We all know how much Epic loves their exclusivity deals.

God I hope not. But at this point it seems likely as I have asked if the tag relates to that like 4 times now with no response so imma take the silence to mean it will be. In that case f*ck Epic.

Edited by Russi4nW4rrior

We definitely need semi truck garages!

Dinka Blista Mockingbird (Honda Civic EP3 Si/ Type R) 

DSC-3588-1920x1282-1.jpg

Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-Buyers-Guide-1.jp

*The name ifykyk*

Edited by Michael Patton

2 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Bro it's ok if you don't like Ford trucks.

Ah fair enough. If you don't have respect for another human being to respond in kind to how they spoke to you, then the logical conclusion is simply the fact you are a bit of a c*nt. Representative of a staff board whom i can only assume... are also cunts. From that i can deduce, if this place wern't as cunty, then it would probably have a better relationship with Rockstar. They they could include you in marketing ideas, promotional campaigns, merchandise licensing, and utilise this place to it's full potential. I mean a 20+ year old site with close to 100,000 market reach isn't something to be sniffed at, but if the best you have is a week long tease about a truck is about... a personal truck, then it speaks volumes about where on the totem pole GTAF rank. I suppose the scraps, which i would hazard a guess come to you from certain peeps who are not really ITK, but hold a R* badge, are the best that GTAF will settle for. It's actually a shame really. 

Just to add:

On 11/19/2020 at 2:52 PM, Spider-Vice said:

Welcome to the Next DLC Speculation Topic, here you will find all sorts of speculation on future Online content alongside... sh*tposts, trolling, fake leakers, real leakers

You will also find people like myself telling people to stop doing all of those things. 

I will be very curious to see if these words are actually backed up with actions. Or, if theres a "boys club" chat who will be laughing at this, and continue to keep this place the way it is. May this be a lesson to any young people, who are more susceptible to hanging on words.

Edited by TheGasmeter
Grammar

lowriderlife63

The trailer's finally out, looks great. 

4xuznj.jpg

Edited by lowriderlife63

—TheSquid—

You guys can believe Mach is hinting at some crazy reimagining of the 3D era games. But me? I just want to believe it was really a 300-IQ hint at us getting more classic trucks, because the Yosemite Rancher really impressed me. 

• Like 6

I believe in muscle cars and vintage vehicles. I believe in building stuff out of other stuff. I believe in long days and little sleep. I believe in GTA. I believe in Rockstar Games. I believe in these forums, this topic, the members, and the staff. I believe in the free world. 

But most of all, I believe in the near future, many of you that have known me for years will get a slight smirk on your face and think to yourself, "I f*cking knew it".

4 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

I believe in muscle cars and vintage vehicles. I believe in building stuff out of other stuff. I believe in long days and little sleep. I believe in GTA. I believe in Rockstar Games. I believe in these forums, this topic, the members, and the staff. I believe in the free world. 

But most of all, I believe in the near future, many of you that have known me for years will get a slight smirk on your face and think to yourself, "I f*cking knew it".

We have very similar interests and thoughts of life. You're an awesome guy Mr Mach. Sometimes when I read your posts, I have this tune in my head:

I also believe in the mods and understand on what/why they do things.

I don't know the future but I hope it's bright.

• Like 3

lowriderlife63
23 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Image result for nod gif