2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X

Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk X  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the DLC as a whole?

2. 2. What do you think of the heist itself?

This poll is closed to new votes

Felipeborges388
1 hour ago, Mach1bud said:

You guys seemed really excited about my truck before but now you seem disappointed. 

It's ok though, in time, you will come around. Like a donut.

Same energy
Tractor-GTAV-front.png

Pol The Agent
24 minutes ago, Cavot said:

Like a donut huh? COPS N' CROOKS DLC CONFIRMED? /s

If only that was the case...

Selective memory strikes again. This forum is a psychological study. Ignore everything else but focus on something that wasn't even related just because confirmation bias lmao.

PS: The truck isn't your pot of gold but it's still here somewhere. Why focus on the truck but not that Epic Games tag and other things that aren't related to the truck. Everyone just elected to focus on a f*cking truck lmao.

nitw_nightmareeyes.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away

7 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Selective memory strikes again. This forum is a psychological study. Ignore everything else but focus on something that wasn't even related just because confirmation bias lmao.

PS: The truck isn't your pot of gold but it's still here somewhere. Why focus on the truck but not that Epic Games tag and other things that aren't related to the truck. Everyone just elected to focus on a f*cking truck lmao.

It’s cool and all but it feel like for them that it will always be selective memory without evidence and just with some hints about the future projects.

I suggest to stop everything about it and do like nothing will happen. We are not that far away from a R* announcement now.

Edited by iPeluche

There are things around here you can think about, but not get angry about something separate from the rest that you chose to focus on instead (the truck that was always a truck and not a teaser...) :lol:

nitw_nightmareeyes.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away

Just now, Mach1bud said:

It is true, my truck was always a truck.

It wasn't always a truck. It was once raw ore!

NULL AND VOID

The keyword in the tag of "Epic Games" is probably just the 'games' part i.e. plural so it has to do with more than one game.. 

Overall I dont appreciate the tag considering epic games makes f*cking Fortnite.. Ehhhhh totally little kiddy game for girls and boys. 

It's been fun watching the hooplah though... Whatever happens, happens... I know we all can't wait!! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

• Like 4

Pol The Agent
3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I'm just.. amazed mostly everyone believed the truck thing was actually relevant with a gta online dlc at all, I assume all of these "selective memory" things have happened before here?

Someone please do a thread simulator 👀,sure we don't have steak vs pizza but still good material here... Epic Games such as GTA III, VC and San Andreas seems razonable like the map hints and go kart hints(wich became true), something is coming for sure, we need read between the lines ;)

Edited by Crateman

Russi4nW4rrior
35 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I focused on the tag and no one replied to me at all. This will now be my third time asking. Does this tag mean that whatever is coming will be an EGS exclusive? Because if so that would suck hard. People have been speculating that maybe it means that the supposed remakes will be using the unreal engine. But then wouldn't the tags on here be "Unreal" or "Unreal Engine". So please someone say something. I just want to now that it has nothing to do with exclusivity on the EGS.

Edited by Russi4nW4rrior

lowriderlife63
11 minutes ago, Pol The Agent said:

I'm just.. amazed mostly everyone believed the truck thing was actually relevant with a gta online dlc at all, I assume all of these "selective memory" things have happened before here?

Mach stated way earlier that it has nothing to do with Gta Online. 

• Like 2

NULL AND VOID
10 minutes ago, TagoKG said:

so gta V again

No no. GTA is for retards atm... Just kidding. But seriously. Alot of babies playing GTA right now it's their first grand theft auto and they really need to play the classics to understand the world of GTA and what it's really about.

Alot of us here grew up playing gta3 and vice city. Creating some of the most artisitic content from ANY FRANCHISE. EVER. from mods, total conversions, scripted videos, we even made our own websites and forums to talk with our friends at like 15 yrs old. Then about 15-20 years passed and look what has happened:

15 yrs olds now? GTA Online Lzzzzz brooo 1-0 yadda f*ckin yadda. Complete numb skulls and make the franchise as a whole look kind of... Lame.

5 hours ago, Dourvas said:

If you guys are angry i suggest you listen to some relaxing music in order to chill.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Dancing GIF

I gotta say, the truck news is pretty good. Congrats Mach, she purrs and roars just fine. Now we need a truck like that in GTA now or just a stock Yosemite.

Guys it's not the end of the world, I think it would eventually come, and maybe that were the projects that Ruffian (now R* Dundee) was working on, but for now we have still a lot of CP Heist and I have used my free time after refreshing every time that f*cking not published newswire article for something more useful, trying to fix GTA IV for PC lol, because that needs a lot of patience to get it to work, I tried to run it on Vulkan instead of DirectX9, changing a lot of commands, that game consumes my f*cking time and not playing it exactly🤣🤣 (and yeah, still runs as sh*t lol, it's the worst port I have ever seen in so much time)

54 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

There are things around here you can think about, but not get angry about something separate from the rest that you chose to focus on instead (the truck that was always a truck and not a teaser...) :lol:

Maybe Mach should have teased the truck ?

Uncle Sikee Atric
6 minutes ago, ScrappyBauer said:

So driving up traffic like i said, how surprising.

Why are you blaming the forum?

It was everyone else who filled in the blanks, without thinking to ask or question what was going on. 

Edited by Uncle Sikee Atric
  • excuseme 1
  • KEKW 2

MOaRJRr.jpg

VitoCorleone1992

What if the trilogy will be purchasable in Epic Games store? Maybe it's only that. No remakes, maybe remasters and in epic games store and that's it.
But something told me that if we are about to get an info will be tomorrow, saturday, bcz R* are doing those lately and it surprises the community more.

Retro_Causality
2 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

What if the trilogy will be purchasable in Epic Games store? Maybe it's only that. No remakes, maybe remasters and in epic games store and that's it.
But something told me that if we are about to get an info will be tomorrow, saturday, bcz R* are doing those lately and it surprises the community more.

we getting something tomorrow?

Pol The Agent
49 minutes ago, lowriderlife63 said:

Mach stated way earlier that it has nothing to do with Gta Online. 

Yeah, and I really never paid attention to the truck matter when he stated it.

• Like 1

lowriderlife63
9 minutes ago, Pol The Agent said:

Yeah, and I really never paid attention to the truck matter when he stated it.

Yup and don’t forget this as well. 

Pol The Agent
Just now, lowriderlife63 said:

Yup and don’t forget this as well. 

Mhm, people really thought that had to do with something too, these are just well-made recreations of the shark cards

• Bruh 2

12 minutes ago, Pol The Agent said:

Mhm, people really thought that had to do with something too, these are just well-made recreations of the shark cards

Yeah, no GTA4 and something before 6, nothing to see here (both stories and eflc missing, not enough space I guess)

Edit : ok I see now why people believe in trilogy remaster, so this post started the rumors ?

Edited by Niii
Me = slow brain

58 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

You'll get over it.

There's nothing to get over. I never built myself up in the first place. At nearly 40 years of age, running a substantial site and community dedicated to a separate videogame (which the Housers went on to credit as inspiration for the modern day GTA), I've been around the block countless times. Working with various publishers, distributors including Sega, I would have never teases information I was privy to. Nevermind make up false information for an ego boost from strangers on the internet. 

I don't know you, or anyone on the GTAForums. Heck, who knows who anyone is when you are presented with a wall of text on a screen. But perhaps not assume that everyone is a dancing monkey under the age of 14, who you see just to exercise a control of power over on a Friday night. I don't know the staff on this forum or how it's run, but from experience, a forum should be ran with its members in mind. It's the reason the place exists. Regardless of size, or prominence of the game it's community represents. I may be one member your malarky puts off posting, but one member could be 100. Or a 1000. The ecosystem of a fan community will always be directly influenced by those at the top, who are responsible for all content across their brand. Simply put, your carry on will always do more damage than it does encouragement.